Bindi

The Science of Rejuvenation of the Pineal Gland

On 3/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, Everything said:

jOz7N8x.gif

I bet that seal would like to savor some of Freeform's freshly frozen cod livers.

A fun fact from the OP research paper:

The largest pineal gland was recorded in new born South Pole seals; it occupies one third of their entire brain [9,10]. The pineal size decreases as they grow. Even in the adult seal, however, the pineal gland is considerably large and its weight can reach up to approximately 4000 mg, 27 times larger than that of a human.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The blood filtration rate of this gland is comparable to the kidney [62]; this is, far more than its metabolic requirement. It was hypothesized that pineal gland may function like the kidney as a blood filter to generate CSF; this is similar to the function of choroid plexus to recycle the CSF [63]. 
Anatomically, a portion of pineal gland is nakedly-exposed into the CSF of the third ventricle (bathed by the CSF) [128] and many canaliculi of the pineal gland directly open into the CSF of third ventricle [129,130,131,132]. Pineal melatonin via these canaliculi is directly discharge into the CSF.

Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) of course being integral to the microcosmic orbit practice, running that pump could surely help rinse some of the crud from the PG?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

On a side note i think creating music is connected to the pineal gland activation

SING!! Don't they sometimes use soundwaves to bust up kidney stones? I feel the vibration of certain tones in different parts of my head seems like it could help loosen some sand.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:30 PM, cheya said:

"clicking the amygdala forward"  Fun stuff!

Is that like this guy? http://www.neilslade.com/

Amygdala-blue-on-black.gif

• Like 1

Yep, that's the guy...

I could immediately feel the energetics of what he recommends, but can't say it fixed my life  :D

But, like I said, it's fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, rideforever said:

Thinking occurs from the forehead.   The third eye centres are in the forehead (front of head). 

It might interest some people to start noticing what information is conveyed on ancient paintings.

11 hours ago, rideforever said:

If you look carefully at traditional spiritual paintings, certain areas of the body are illuminated or otherwise indicated as being active.

It is kind of interesting how the Egyptians have a snake emerging from the forehead. Almost like the kundalini reaching the third eye.

feature.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) of course being integral to the microcosmic orbit practice, running that pump could surely help rinse some of the crud from the PG?

yes it will make loud cracking noises as the blockages clear out. So first the right side of the brain clears out and then the left side of the brain - and then it overflows out of the sinus cavity - to be swallowed as ambrosia (after the pineal gland charges it up via Yuan Qi). So also you want to rotate the eyes - as each eye is a different type of shen energy - and this will activate the pineal gland by mixing the yin and yang qi - and you will feel your lower tan t'ien get activated at the same time - as the central channel connects them all.

• Like 3

Matthew 6:22  

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Matthew 6:22  

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Gospel of Thomas:

Thomas taught individuals that

"there is a light within each person, and it lights up the whole universe. If it does not shine, there is darkness."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to lifeforce, I have gotten intrigued with Bill Donahue's stuff, especially on the pineal gland.

His vids are kind of long, but I did like this one:

It's not specifically on rejuvenation of the pineal, but an understanding of what the pineal does, and how ancient scriptures seem to be telling us about it in very coded language... which Donahue claims to be deciphering.  He actually makes a pretty good (loose, lol) case for his interpretation, and ties it all together nicely, if, again, loosely.  What interests me even more than his theories is that, since I started listening to his pineal lectures, I'm getting lots more pineal activation myself!  (Of course lots of other stuff is going on now too, but it does seem to coincide with listening to this guy's theories. Energy follows focus, after all. :)

Curious if any other DBs are interested in this stuff, especially from Donahue's perspective...or anybody else's :)

• Like 2

Glad you're enjoying the lectures. He's got hundreds. Some of his stuff on astronomy is a bit strange but on the whole his information is solid. His Bible knowledge is superb. It really is an occult book of meditation.

• Like 1

did anyone notice the STRONG pineal gland bliss during the full moon before the equinox? The full moon closest to the equinox or solstice then has much stronger pineal gland magnetic bliss.