Bindi

The Science of Rejuvenation of the Pineal Gland

Science is weighing in on the rejuvenating effect of decalcifying and restoring the pineal gland. This is a  link to a 2018 journal article "Pineal Calcification, Melatonin Production, Aging, Associated Health Consequences and Rejuvenation of the Pineal Gland." 

I'd bet this is what the alchemists have been trying to effect, and why there are so many references to returning to youthfulness. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And this from Jerry Alan Johnson:

4. Upper Dantian Center: The center of the Upper Dantian is located in the pineal gland, which is a small, reddish-gray colored gland attached to the base of the third ventricle of the Brain, in front of the cerebellum. The pineal gland is a mass of nerve matter, containing corpuscles resembling nerve cells and small hard masses of calcareous particles. It is larger in children than in adults and more developed in women than in men. The pineal gland is the organ of telepathic communication, and receives its impressions through the medium of vibrations caused by thoughts projected from other individuals. When an individual thinks, he or she initiates a series of vibrations within the surrounding energy field which is radiated out from his or her body as energetic waves and pulses. Therefore, this area is considered the space where the Shen transcends the limitations of form and merges with the infinite space of the Wuji. From the Wuji, the Shen then progresses towards reuniting with the Dao.

In the article they state that the pineal is in the geographical centre of the head, and from Descartes "This is the “little gland” which alone of the brain's structures is not bifurcated." 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bindi said:

Science is weighing in on the rejuvenating effect of decalcifying and restoring the pineal gland. This is a  link to a 2018 journal article "Pineal Calcification, Melatonin Production, Aging, Associated Health Consequences and Rejuvenation of the Pineal Gland." 

I'd bet this is what the alchemists have been trying to effect, and why there are so many references to returning to youthfulness. 

Thanks. I find the biochemical side of this interesting. 👍

• Like 2

Further shows the important role melatonin plays in the body. Not only for sleep but many other functions as well. 

As melatonin production wanes with aging, I wonder if oral supplementation of melatonin would help combat neurodegenative diseases too. 

6 minutes ago, cheya said:

I found this article on supplements for pineal detox very interesting... but then I'm kind of a nut about this stuff  :D

https://scottjeffrey.com/pineal-gland-detox-supplements/

Not surprised to see curcumin on this list. The rate of Alzheimer’s/Dimentia cases in countries where turmeric is a dietary staple is shown to be about HALF of that in the States. 

Ive always thought it had more to do with it’s anti inflammatory properties though. Interesting angle with the pineal, and seems to line up with Bindi’s study. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Bindi said:

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/10/reclaiming-photoreceptor-role-of-pineal.html

yes I discovered an old science article documenting that increasing the melatonin then reverts the pinealocytes back to photoreceptors of the third eye (just as with reptiles).

Reclaiming the Photoreceptor role of the Pineal Gland as the 3rd Eye via Melatonin

just scroll down for details

melatonin "unmasked" the pineal gland - back into its "parietal eye" function as a photoreceptor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been supplementing with iodine, boron, K2 and turmeric – and melatonin– for some time now for various reasons. Used to do shilajit too... and intend to try chaga at some point.  My pineal should be in veery good shape... but I have no idea how to evaluate that...   .  ^_^

I also like the energy exercises of niwan and "clicking the amygdala forward"  Fun stuff!  And I see Drew has found the topic!

Edited by cheya
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

Further shows the important role melatonin plays in the body. Not only for sleep but many other functions as well. 

As melatonin production wanes with aging, I wonder if oral supplementation of melatonin would help combat neurodegenative diseases too. 

Medical studies seem to use injections, maybe the effect is lessened if taken orally. It might be a very popular remedy for all sorts of age related conditions soon going by the article. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheya said:

I've been supplementing with iodine, boron, K2 and turmeric for some time now for various reasons. Used to do shilajit too... and intend to try chaga at some point.  My pineal should be in veery good shape... but I have no idea how to evaluate that...   .  ^_^

I also like the energy exercises of niwan and "clicking the amygdala forward"  Fun stuff!  And I see Drew has found the topic!

If you ever need to have a brain X-ray pineal calcification will show up in that. Beyond that if you age slower than your peers that would be a pretty good indicator of pineal health. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Medical studies seem to use injections, maybe the effect is lessened if taken orally. It might be a very popular remedy for all sorts of age related conditions soon going by the article. 

Yes, it is significantly lower when taken orally (15% orally versus ~100% injection)  They sell sublingual tablets as supplements, which attempts to make that 15% figure slightly higher.   Still, the anecdotal reports are pretty solid.  I personally take it for sleep (1mg), I've found it works very well for me.  

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, cheya said:

I found this article on supplements for pineal detox very interesting... but then I'm kind of a nut about this stuff  :D

https://scottjeffrey.com/pineal-gland-detox-supplements/

From what I’ve read I don’t think it’s possible* to decalcify the pineal, but I haven’t looked into it that much. 

*Though it may be possible with the right energy cultivation.

Edited by Bindi

9 hours ago, Bindi said:

If you ever need to have a brain X-ray pineal calcification will show up in that. Beyond that if you age slower than your peers that would be a pretty good indicator of pineal health. 

Hopefully, I won't ever have to have a brain x-ray, no matter how "interesting" that might be!

But people are often surprised at how much younger I look than my actual age... so maybe my pineal is doing well...

I've also religiously avoided fluoride for many, many years... that's bound to help too...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lifeforce said:

https://youtu.be/LuxntX7Emzk

The Bible, when read correctly, not literally as organised authoritarian religions tell us, explains the pineal gland.

This is VERY interesting (and I very nearly skipped over it :o )  Thank you, lifeforce!

yes after my "enlightenment experience" in 2000 - then I stopped meditating for a free months to see if the "permanent magnetic bliss" in the center of my brain would go away - the pineal gland. Nope - it remained as a permanent magnetic bliss that I can "flex" at will.

I was asked to submit an article for a radical spiritual magazine - you can read it here: https://www.academia.edu/s/f927dbd834/until-civilization-collapsesdocx

just scroll down to read it:

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-floodmag-invites-me-to-submit.html

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cheya said:

Hopefully, I won't ever have to have a brain x-ray, no matter how "interesting" that might be!

But people are often surprised at how much younger I look than my actual age... so maybe my pineal is doing well...

I've also religiously avoided fluoride for many, many years... that's bound to help too...

Not just me then ! 

I'm coming up 50, but people think I'm late 30's. I've put it down to lifestyle, genetics (my parents also look a decade younger) and keeping away from as many toxins as possible. Especially flouride. Eating natural foods.

Meditation, walking daily in natural surroundings, qigong. No hard exercise like weights, running, cycling etc. Distancing myself from mass media hypnosis.

My shaktipat kundalini experience in 2010, psychedelics for over 30 years. All these have, I feel in some way, contributed to the way I am. Some of the psychic experiences I've had have amazed me. I put this down to pineal gland activation.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

Not just me then ! 

I'm coming up 50, but people think I'm late 30's. I've put it down to lifestyle, genetics (my parents also look a decade younger) and keeping away from as many toxins as possible. Especially flouride. Eating natural foods.

Meditation, walking daily in natural surroundings, qigong. No hard exercise like weights, running, cycling etc. Distancing myself from mass media hypnosis.

My shaktipat kundalini experience in 2010, psychedelics for over 30 years. All these have, I feel in some way, contributed to the way I am. Some of the psychic experiences I've had have amazed me. I put this down to pineal gland activation.

This is a riveting testimonial of a self-healing - it starts at 39 minutes in if you don't want to listen to the opening speech on the pineal gland and religion

So what they are arguing is that his spirit still enabled his brain to think but as he says - he still can not remember the order of words he speaks, via his short term memory. But he knows he could train his brain to remember this as well, since he trained the right side of his brain to activate the auditory cortex for speaking. So the question they are answering is "by what means" was he able to regrow his nerve fibers and retrain his brain - it was through his SPIRIT interacting with his brain via the pineal gland.

• Like 2

I think Drew is referring to that vid lifeforce posted above,

The fellow had a stroke and lost the ability to speak... but then retrained himself through force of will... commanding his brain...and now speaks well... truly inspiring

And I enjoyed the bit in the beginning about the pineal gland and religions...

I loved Bill Donahue's quote: "I had to abandon religions to find God..."

Edited by cheya
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheya said:

I think Drew is referring to that vid lifeforce posted above,

The fellow had a stroke and lost the ability to speak... but then retrained himself through force of will... commanding his brain...and now speaks well... truly inspiring

Yes I added his healing testimonial to my Bioenergy playlist

195 vids!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Yes I added his healing testimonial to my Bioenergy playlist

195 vids!

Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, cheya said:

Bill's videos are excellent. He sometimes goes off on tangents such as astronomy, planets etc which I'm not in agreement with, but in the main it's solid information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1