dwai

The purpose of Kriya Yoga (Sri M)

Thought it was a very well articulated and sensible perspective on Kriya Yoga.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a good explanation. I have not met this person talking but he appears to know what he is talking about. I think I would like to meet him some day and learn what he teaches. I do prefer his direct practical approach to the subject.

I am however a bit reluctant to believe in his claims of lineage but as I learned long ago take a man at his word until proven otherwise.

• Like 1

@dwaiMay I share some Gurus who have passed as well as their current lineage teachers who can actively and readily help seekers right now even in this very moment?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

@dwaiMay I share some Gurus who have passed as well as their current lineage teachers who can actively and readily help seekers right now even in this very moment?

Of course :) 

Ok long post..... Here we go

My Path.

Spoiler

My Mother and Father were both into spiritual practices before I was conceived . He was a mystical Christian and she a Wiccan.

I was a yogi from birth and remember being birthed clearly.

During my life many supernatural experiences. 

At age 17 I discovered Autobiography of a Yogi ( I will soon be 50 years old ) Reading this book like my first exposure to the Gita at age 7 was like coming home. Yogananda was saying things I knew so well and his stories of supernatural events so like a mirror to my own.

I took the courses and was initiated as a Kriyaban through both the correspondence and Roy Eugene Davis a direct Chela of Yogananda himself.

Many things followed I nearly became a monk Sri Daya Mata the then current leader of SRF said I was welcome to but  asked me at 19 to live in the world a bit more before making a commitment to being a monk. This was very kind of her and hard for me. I had already tasted divinity and wanted nothing to do with the world.

As it turned out the world had other ideas and has been a good Guru.

I had received and learned so much so fast I had to either become a monk or allow the experiences to integrate while being in the world.  The world is a good teacher but it was not easy.

Years passed I forgot everything on purpose and anytime Yoga was mentioned I did my best to say oh yes I was young trying to escape life like so many do..... yet the truth haunted my words, I was never really normal not like others.... Too many experiences too much living.

I picked up smoking at age 20 this corrupted my Prana and allowed things to become more human life.

when I was 37 I quit smoking.

The energetics started up again. I had a dream Lahiri Mahasaya came to me and we walked in a blighted hell scape of demaons and graveyards he laid in a coffin and they piled dirt on him, he smiled and said do not be so disconcerted by death.

Such an odd dream 2 weeks later I learned my Father whom I had lost touch with was dead. More deaths followed for years and they have not stopped.

I looked into Kriya. Saw many strange things like Kechari and Lahiri Mahasayas great grandson teaching I was amazed. Everyone seemed to know about Kriya in the years since I had abandoned it all.

I discovered the AYP site and saw they had ripped off Kriya and Transcendental meditation and other practices calling them their own. Was not impressed. Still the spinal breathing was close to Kriya Pranayam and it was helpful.

Not wanting anything to do with the marketplace of the internet Kriya had become I took up ZaZen. I found a teacher and spent every Sunday learning from him for a while.

In a short period of time I reached the still point and Kundalini ripped through my body coming from the zero point of stilllness.

I had MRI’s taken was diagnosed with advanced arthritis in all the facet joints of the spine. Was restricted to lifting no more than 15 pounds. Walked with a cane was in constant pain for 4 years until the body healed. I gave up all practices shunned everything spiritual as dangerous in the extreme and bought into all the internet scare stories and was done period!

In 2012 I was sleeping and awoke with great pain in my back in the region of the heart chakra. Sat up in bed in a dark room alone as I and my former wife had separate bedrooms. (That was telling) 

My eyes were shut and I was just breathing with the pain it is all you can do with pain like that. My forehead lit up in golden yellow. There was Lahiri Mahasaya he had a stern face. There were others behind him trying to calm him a bit but this was his show and no one dared interfere with the father the authority of all Kriyabans.

I exclaimed Master what are you doing here? Like it was perfectly normal to say something like this and it struck me odd in that instant I had. Why should I think of him?

This did not please him, he just looked at me, I said oh Master please help me,   this pain is more than I can live with. He would not speak. So great was his disappointment in me, with me. So I opened my eyes and he was still there,  giving up I decided to get a drink of water and padded into the kitchen.

Took a baby aspirin drank some water sat down in a chair and just watched him. Finally he spoke and said place your mind in Kutastha all your mind and focus there and pray to ishvara I knew exactly what he meant somehow yet still had to say I was uncertain he replied then Christ then and looked at me sternly like quit testing me!  

I did as instructed, saw Yogananda at his left shoulder and Krishna at his right.  Focused as instructed the pain lessened I replied Master thank you so much, I am so tired if it is alright I would like to sleep now.

He nodded and I watched him in the golden light gradually this faded and my ability to see him, Yogananda was there he was very compasionate but would not dare cross Lahiri Baba, he wanted to comfort me as a Mother would but this was not for him to do I had to learn the hard way. Father Lahiri Baba was running the show.

I closed my eyes with his gentle consent, he was no longer upset with me and I knew my whole life had changed. I felt very happy and relieved to have his slightest happiness towards unworthy me. You see I am more of a Bogi than a Yogi. Yet I am helped, and grateful for it.

The next morning my ex-wife found me sitting in a chair sleeping something I had never done. She was concerned and I told her what had happened and reminded her that early on years ago I told her I would return to Kriya and when I did everything would change.

She asked what that meant I replied I am not certain. Now seven years later I know for certain.

My next step was to become legitimate in Lahiri Babas eyes follow the injunctions and take initiation with a real lineage this time.

I could not stand his Great Grandson Shibendu in his videos I was repulsed. So I searched and found one I was immediately drawn to. Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

Paramahamsa Hariharananda

Spoiler

Paramahamsa Hariharananda I saw his picture and was drawn to him deeply from the heart. 7C5784DC-A377-48B7-9679-EA974EBABA75.jpeg.53b65df6f690ff85513561ce76cec72c.jpeg

I learned he had passed on and was heartbroken I actually cried. So I scoured the site and found the face my heart was drawn to and discovered Swami Atmavidyananda and felt great love for him like a long lost brother. 

5AEAEF59-4CCA-430F-A6F9-7CCDFAA429E6.jpeg.dee1d66a18b72fe92256fcaa169d0914.jpeg

I arranged for a hotel and went to the discussion that evening and hit him and his brother monk on stage with very pointed questions in a large public gathering. They both answered lovingly and correctly and went into detail proving to me they knew their business. I apologized to him later that night for intentional rudeness and he just smiled and said I know you had to be sure.

He was so loving.

He asked me if I were coming to take initiation in the morning and I said yes. He was happy and then I had to let him go and be with other people.

His brother monk Swami Prabuddhananda 1BB96B1E-AA71-4831-BEAD-351CB7ADF9C7.jpeg.bb40716a08316abbd58e669a8f92230f.jpeg

was also present and was very kind but stayed in Kechari Mudra at almost all times in divine bliss of the God realm, he spoke little but exuded love and kindness and percipaciousness Both of these fine men were my teachers.

The next morning I received initiation from Atmavidyanadaji and it is the only real initiation I have ever received as he imparted the lineage into me. 

I cried for something like 4 hours as my heart chakra opened and the tattavas of many lifetimes were being given room to uncoil and release. He came to me as I cried in joy and said . The green fire of Anahata is a Smokey fire is it not ? It burns the eyes... I laughed through my sobbing and said yes with deep gratitude.

He smiled in genuine understanding.

For the next two days we learned and practiced first Kriya. By the end of the first day I was euphoric and walking on air my heart felt so different I could really feel again. I went to a restaurant ordered some food and was not even hungry. The food was good. A couple walked in a black man and a white woman and they were so hungry I could feel it but had to wait.

I went to them and said come over here please, I am not hungry and this food is so good. So they sat and I gave them my food. Knowing the owner of the restaurant he a Hindu fellow was watching me, we had known each other for a decade or more. I said don’t worry about it Krishna is guiding my actions with divine love. 

I paid double my bill telling him I did not want him to loose money, he was astounded and all I wanted to do was cry with joy to be this way forever.

By the end of the second day I was exhausted so much old stuff had been ripped away. I asked Atmavidyananda his permission to leave and he was very sad saying won’t you stay?

I replied I have to work tomorrow and need rest otherwise I will not be able to do my duties. He smiled sadly it was like family parting after having found each other again after a lifetime. He gave his consent and I went to exit but not before talking to his brother Swami as well.

The ride home was long and I did not want to go. Everything had changed.

Within a month Full Kechari established in me and I was a different being and have been growing into that ever since. Rapid advancement followed and many things including the pulse less breathless state of Samadhi and so much more became known.

I still wanted to learn more find the original Kriya that matched my Visitation by Lahiri Baba and his instructions to me that night.

Learning of the opportunity to meet Shibendu Lahiri In 2014 I took initiation with him. 

Shibendu Lahiri 

Spoiler

Shibendu Lahiri is very different he is very influenced by Krishnamirti. 7B3996C6-CCCD-40AD-B654-FC990F6B1CC3.thumb.jpeg.eaf7da5eb339a7fd8246df0fd87eb52d.jpeg

I met Shibendu Lahiri during the evening intro meeting. He knew me the minute he saw me. I had discussed my experiences with his coordinator and desire to learn higher Kriya. Neither had ever saw me in person.

His coordinator came to me and said you are (my name) aren’t you? I said yes how did you know? He said Shibendu pointed you out and told me to tell you to meet him outside for a walk.

I met him and his assistant and we walked and talked he listened with great interest to the tale of the visitations by his great grandfather and when we came under a street light he asked me to get down on my knees because I was so much taller than he and show me Kechari.

so I told him give me a moment I need to focus and allow the Prana to make it happen I did and opened my mouth wide and he could see the tongue was in the skull. He purred yeesss that’s it that’s it you have got it......

He informed me he could teach me higher Kriya and that was because it was a tradition in his family that when Kechari naturally comes this way the person is ready although most must take a very long period of practice before being ready.

We walked and talked and had a nice evening, the next day I learned 1st Kriya and was deeply honored he pulled me next to him and taught me in front of the crowd while his senior Kriyabans taught others.

The next day He taught me and  2 of his long term students higher Kriya in private. That afternoon I angered him which is pretty easy to do and he scolded me in public so loudly he frightened many in the room causing on very big guy to run out. I just took the scolding as to me it was no different than being in the military taking basic training. Sticks and stones don’t ya know.

I had promised to take an older woman to the airport and she was devastated by his behavior, I asked his permission before leaving as he knew in advance I was taking her to the airport. She was one of the people taking higher Kriya. He was a bit nervous as I stood over him and the crowd was pretty quiet.

I made a point of thanking him in front of everyone.

later I returned and he was shocked to see me and I asked if I could walk with him he just grunted and shook his head yes and his followers were in wary silence afraid of potential reprisal. We just walked around a lake and eventually came to a restaurant.

Shibendu demanded I sit next to him and he was happy again he taught me how to mix wasabee with soy sauce eating vegetarian sushi and kept us all entertained with stories all evening long.

later he wanted to go to a supermarket a Hindu store and get tea etc. He demanded I ride with him so I did and we arrived at the store where he promptly scolded the woman for having an improper Ganish statue as it was missing the rat at the elephant gods feet. She and he rattled on in Hindi laughing.

I apologized for upsetting him, he said you know not many people can take a blasting like that, I am glad you came back. I said me too, knowing a good smack to the ego is to be appreciated and no way was I dishonoring a Lahiri by leaving on bad terms.

We drove back to the hotel and parted ways he hugged me and gave me a kiss on both cheeks. Later talking to the coordinator he said wow I thought you were gone for sure he really laid into you.

I replied I had it coming, it was a nice wake up call. He then said Shibendu was very impressed I took that blasting and came back I said how could I not. Mistake is not for mistake, mistake is for correcting.

Shibendu is not for the feint of heart that Kriya Guru does not play nice. 

His Kriya is advanced and very powerful but takes a very long time to do I can sit for hours performing it and time passes swiftly.

He who shall remain nameless as I do not wish to advertise for him and cause curiosity.

Spoiler

I learned of this fellow through a google search and contacted him. He was teaching Kriya closest to the way I was told to practice in my visitation by Lahiri Mahasaya. With help from friend of mine and another friend Ennio Nimis we coordinated efforts with those wishing to learn,  to bring him to the United States.

My friend handled all the financial matters even sponsoring his visa to the U.S. I handled the scheduling of people, curriculum and accommodations for the 6 week period and spent many days and nights with him.

He  teaches what he says he  was given by his guru who he says was was the student of Swami Pranabananda who was the student of Lahiri Mahasaya. There is no way to positively vet this as true or false. None was ever offered.

Donald Abrams Kriya Love Kriya University. https://www.kriyalove.com/  https://www.kriyayogauniversity.com/

Spoiler

Donald Abrams a great teacher who follows Hariharananda exact method of teaching. H.H. always taught practice Kriya with the Deepest Love which is allot like Mantak Chias inner smileF0BA1689-ABE3-4598-8A0C-CE86058DF8E1.jpeg.c07bc65785eb9e06b6aa6b1ccb5a8998.jpeg

Donald Abrams is a friend of mine and a great teacher.

Don spent decades with Paramahamsa Hariharananda and was influential in the early days of the organizations creation. Even helping the current head of the organization to obtain a visa to come to the U.S. in the first place.

I met Don around 6 years ago and he scolded me for sharing too much on line. I loved him for that. He also took time to fill in the gaps in my training I received from the Organizations policy laden teachings that are not identical to the way Baba Hariharananda taught.

From him I have learned the correct way, Baba Hariharananda's way and am deeply grateful to him as it has made all the difference. Don has shared rare video archives of Hariharananda's teachings so I know his way is the authentic way.

Don has decided to dedicate the rest of his life now that he has entered into his 60’s teaching others but for this he needs to charge in order to keep a modest roof over his head and food on the table.

We have have discussed this a lot and I have told him repeatedly he needs to charge more than he wants to. Don would do this all for free if he could.

Don has decided to start an online University and for the last several months he has been working tirelessly to present all 6 levels of Kriya the way he was taught them by Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

The organization that Hariharananda left behind will only teach the first 2 levels to none monastics, and that is a shame.

Anyone wanting to learn Kriya should do so from Donald Abrams. He is making it all available and you can even meet him in person and take initiation or organize for him and he will come and teach a group or individual. This is truly a rare opportunity and I hope people will recognize it and learn from this humble kind loving generous soul.

Full circle.

In the end after so much seeking so much learning so much practice I find myself come full circle. Back to Paramahamsa Hariharananda through beloved friend Donald Abrams. His spiritual son, I refer to him as the hand of Baba.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2019 at 11:52 AM, Pilgrim said:

Ok long post..... Here we go

My Path.

Reveal hidden contents

My Mother and Father were both into spiritual practices before I was conceived . He was a mystical Christian and she a Wiccan.

I was a yogi from birth and remember being birthed clearly.

During my life many supernatural experiences. 

At age 17 I discovered Autobiography of a Yogi ( I will soon be 50 years old ) Reading this book like my first exposure to the Gita at age 7 was like coming home. Yogananda was saying things I knew so well and his stories of supernatural events so like a mirror to my own.

I took the courses and was initiated as a Kriyaban through both the correspondence and Roy Eugene Davis a direct Chela of Yogananda himself.

Many things followed I nearly became a monk Sri Daya Mata the then current leader of SRF said I was welcome to but  asked me at 19 to live in the world a bit more before making a commitment to being a monk. This was very kind of her and hard for me. I had already tasted divinity and wanted nothing to do with the world.

As it turned out the world had other ideas and has been a good Guru.

I had received and learned so much so fast I had to either become a monk or allow the experiences to integrate while being in the world.  The world is a good teacher but it was not easy.

Years passed I forgot everything on purpose and anytime Yoga was mentioned I did my best to say oh yes I was young trying to escape life like so many do..... yet the truth haunted my words, I was never really normal not like others.... Too many experiences too much living.

I picked up smoking at age 20 this corrupted my Prana and allowed things to become more human life.

when I was 37 I quit smoking.

The energetics started up again. I had a dream Lahiri Mahasaya came to me and we walked in a blighted hell scape of demaons and graveyards he laid in a coffin and they piled dirt on him, he smiled and said do not be so disconcerted by death.

Such an odd dream 2 weeks later I learned my Father whom I had lost touch with was dead. More deaths followed for years and they have not stopped.

I looked into Kriya. Saw many strange things like Kechari and Lahiri Mahasayas great grandson teaching I was amazed. Everyone seemed to know about Kriya in the years since I had abandoned it all.

I discovered the AYP site and saw they had ripped off Kriya and Transcendental meditation and other practices calling them their own. Was not impressed. Still the spinal breathing was close to Kriya Pranayam and it was helpful.

Not wanting anything to do with the marketplace of the internet Kriya had become I took up ZaZen. I found a teacher and spent every Sunday learning from him for a while.

In a short period of time I reached the still point and Kundalini ripped through my body coming from the zero point of stilllness.

I had MRI’s taken was diagnosed with advanced arthritis in all the facet joints of the spine. Was restricted to lifting no more than 15 pounds. Walked with a cane was in constant pain for 4 years until the body healed. I gave up all practices shunned everything spiritual as dangerous in the extreme and bought into all the internet scare stories and was done period!

In 2012 I was sleeping and awoke with great pain in my back in the region of the heart chakra. Sat up in bed in a dark room alone as I and my former wife had separate bedrooms. (That was telling) 

My eyes were shut and I was just breathing with the pain it is all you can do with pain like that. My forehead lit up in golden yellow. There was Lahiri Mahasaya he had a stern face. There were others behind him trying to calm him a bit but this was his show and no one dared interfere with the father the authority of all Kriyabans.

I exclaimed Master what are you doing here? Like it was perfectly normal to say something like this and it struck me odd in that instant I had. Why should I think of him?

This did not please him, he just looked at me, I said oh Master please help me,   this pain is more than I can live with. He would not speak. So great was his disappointment in me, with me. So I opened my eyes and he was still there,  giving up I decided to get a drink of water and padded into the kitchen.

Took a baby aspirin drank some water sat down in a chair and just watched him. Finally he spoke and said place your mind in Kutastha all your mind and focus there and pray to ishvara I knew exactly what he meant somehow yet still had to say I was uncertain he replied then Christ then and looked at me sternly like quit testing me!  

I did as instructed, saw Yogananda at his left shoulder and Krishna at his right.  Focused as instructed the pain lessened I replied Master thank you so much, I am so tired if it is alright I would like to sleep now.

He nodded and I watched him in the golden light gradually this faded and my ability to see him, Yogananda was there he was very compasionate but would not dare cross Lahiri Baba, he wanted to comfort me as a Mother would but this was not for him to do I had to learn the hard way. Father Lahiri Baba was running the show.

I closed my eyes with his gentle consent, he was no longer upset with me and I knew my whole life had changed. I felt very happy and relieved to have his slightest happiness towards unworthy me. You see I am more of a Bogi than a Yogi. Yet I am helped, and grateful for it.

The next morning my ex-wife found me sitting in a chair sleeping something I had never done. She was concerned and I told her what had happened and reminded her that early on years ago I told her I would return to Kriya and when I did everything would change.

She asked what that meant I replied I am not certain. Now seven years later I know for certain.

My next step was to become legitimate in Lahiri Babas eyes follow the injunctions and take initiation with a real lineage this time.

I could not stand his Great Grandson Shibendu in his videos I was repulsed. So I searched and found one I was immediately drawn to. Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

Paramahamsa Hariharananda

Reveal hidden contents

Paramahamsa Hariharananda I saw his picture and was drawn to him deeply from the heart. 7C5784DC-A377-48B7-9679-EA974EBABA75.jpeg.53b65df6f690ff85513561ce76cec72c.jpeg

I learned he had passed on and was heartbroken I actually cried. So I scoured the site and found the face my heart was drawn to and discovered Swami Atmavidyananda and felt great love for him like a long lost brother. 

5AEAEF59-4CCA-430F-A6F9-7CCDFAA429E6.jpeg.dee1d66a18b72fe92256fcaa169d0914.jpeg

I arranged for a hotel and went to the discussion that evening and hit him and his brother monk on stage with very pointed questions in a large public gathering. They both answered lovingly and correctly and went into detail proving to me they knew their business. I apologized to him later that night for intentional rudeness and he just smiled and said I know you had to be sure.

He was so loving.

He asked me if I were coming to take initiation in the morning and I said yes. He was happy and then I had to let him go and be with other people.

His brother monk Swami Prabuddhananda 1BB96B1E-AA71-4831-BEAD-351CB7ADF9C7.jpeg.bb40716a08316abbd58e669a8f92230f.jpeg

was also present and was very kind but stayed in Kechari Mudra at almost all times in divine bliss of the God realm, he spoke little but exuded love and kindness and percipaciousness Both of these fine men were my teachers.

The next morning I received initiation from Atmavidyanadaji and it is the only real initiation I have ever received as he imparted the lineage into me. 

I cried for something like 4 hours as my heart chakra opened and the tattavas of many lifetimes were being given room to uncoil and release. He came to me as I cried in joy and said . The green fire of Anahata is a Smokey fire is it not ? It burns the eyes... I laughed through my sobbing and said yes with deep gratitude.

He smiled in genuine understanding.

For the next two days we learned and practiced first Kriya. By the end of the first day I was euphoric and walking on air my heart felt so different I could really feel again. I went to a restaurant ordered some food and was not even hungry. The food was good. A couple walked in a black man and a white woman and they were so hungry I could feel it but had to wait.

I went to them and said come over here please, I am not hungry and this food is so good. So they sat and I gave them my food. Knowing the owner of the restaurant he a Hindu fellow was watching me, we had known each other for a decade or more. I said don’t worry about it Krishna is guiding my actions with divine love. 

I paid double my bill telling him I did not want him to loose money, he was astounded and all I wanted to do was cry with joy to be this way forever.

By the end of the second day I was exhausted so much old stuff had been ripped away. I asked Atmavidyananda his permission to leave and he was very sad saying won’t you stay?

I replied I have to work tomorrow and need rest otherwise I will not be able to do my duties. He smiled sadly it was like family parting after having found each other again after a lifetime. He gave his consent and I went to exit but not before talking to his brother Swami as well.

The ride home was long and I did not want to go. Everything had changed.

Within a month Full Kechari established in me and I was a different being and have been growing into that ever since. Rapid advancement followed and many things including the pulse less breathless state of Samadhi and so much more became known.

I still wanted to learn more find the original Kriya that matched my Visitation by Lahiri Baba and his instructions to me that night.

Learning of the opportunity to meet Shibendu Lahiri In 2014 I took initiation with him. 

Shibendu Lahiri 

Reveal hidden contents

Shibendu Lahiri is very different he is very influenced by Krishnamirti. 7B3996C6-CCCD-40AD-B654-FC990F6B1CC3.thumb.jpeg.eaf7da5eb339a7fd8246df0fd87eb52d.jpeg

I met Shibendu Lahiri during the evening intro meeting. He knew me the minute he saw me. I had discussed my experiences with his coordinator and desire to learn higher Kriya. Neither had ever saw me in person.

His coordinator came to me and said you are (my name) aren’t you? I said yes how did you know? He said Shibendu pointed you out and told me to tell you to meet him outside for a walk.

I met him and his assistant and we walked and talked he listened with great interest to the tale of the visitations by his great grandfather and when we came under a street light he asked me to get down on my knees because I was so much taller than he and show me Kechari.

so I told him give me a moment I need to focus and allow the Prana to make it happen I did and opened my mouth wide and he could see the tongue was in the skull. He purred yeesss that’s it that’s it you have got it......

He informed me he could teach me higher Kriya and that was because it was a tradition in his family that when Kechari naturally comes this way the person is ready although most must take a very long period of practice before being ready.

We walked and talked and had a nice evening, the next day I learned 1st Kriya and was deeply honored he pulled me next to him and taught me in front of the crowd while his senior Kriyabans taught others.

The next day He taught me and  2 of his long term students higher Kriya in private. That afternoon I angered him which is pretty easy to do and he scolded me in public so loudly he frightened many in the room causing on very big guy to run out. I just took the scolding as to me it was no different than being in the military taking basic training. Sticks and stones don’t ya know.

I had promised to take an older woman to the airport and she was devastated by his behavior, I asked his permission before leaving as he knew in advance I was taking her to the airport. She was one of the people taking higher Kriya. He was a bit nervous as I stood over him and the crowd was pretty quiet.

I made a point of thanking him in front of everyone.

later I returned and he was shocked to see me and I asked if I could walk with him he just grunted and shook his head yes and his followers were in wary silence afraid of potential reprisal. We just walked around a lake and eventually came to a restaurant.

Shibendu demanded I sit next to him and he was happy again he taught me how to mix wasabee with soy sauce eating vegetarian sushi and kept us all entertained with stories all evening long.

later he wanted to go to a supermarket a Hindu store and get tea etc. He demanded I ride with him so I did and we arrived at the store where he promptly scolded the woman for having an improper Ganish statue as it was missing the rat at the elephant gods feet. She and he rattled on in Hindi laughing.

I apologized for upsetting him, he said you know not many people can take a blasting like that, I am glad you came back. I said me too, knowing a good smack to the ego is to be appreciated and no way was I dishonoring a Lahiri by leaving on bad terms.

We drove back to the hotel and parted ways he hugged me and gave me a kiss on both cheeks. Later talking to the coordinator he said wow I thought you were gone for sure he really laid into you.

I replied I had it coming, it was a nice wake up call. He then said Shibendu was very impressed I took that blasting and came back I said how could I not. Mistake is not for mistake, mistake is for correcting.

Shibendu is not for the feint of heart that Kriya Guru does not play nice. 

His Kriya is advanced and very powerful but takes a very long time to do I can sit for hours performing it and time passes swiftly.

Donald Abrams Kriya Love Kriya University. https://www.kriyalove.com/  https://www.kriyayogauniversity.com/

Reveal hidden contents

Donald Abrams a great teacher who follows Hariharananda exact method of teaching. H.H. always taught practice Kriya with the Deepest Love which is allot like Mantak Chias inner smileF0BA1689-ABE3-4598-8A0C-CE86058DF8E1.jpeg.c07bc65785eb9e06b6aa6b1ccb5a8998.jpeg

Donald Abrams is a friend of mine and a great teacher.

Don spent decades with Paramahamsa Hariharananda and was influential in the early days of the organizations creation. Even helping the current head of the organization to obtain a visa to come to the U.S. in the first place.

I met Don around 6 years ago and he scolded me for sharing too much on line. I loved him for that. He also took time to fill in the gaps in my training I received from the Organizations policy laden teachings that are not identical to the way Baba Hariharananda taught.

From him I have learned the correct way, Baba Hariharananda's way and am deeply grateful to him as it has made all the difference. Don has shared rare video archives of Hariharananda's teachings so I know his way is the authentic way.

Don has decided to dedicate the rest of his life now that he has entered into his 60’s teaching others but for this he needs to charge in order to keep a modest roof over his head and food on the table.

We have have discussed this a lot and I have told him repeatedly he needs to charge more than he wants to. Don would do this all for free if he could.

Don has decided to start an online University and for the last several months he has been working tirelessly to present all 6 levels of Kriya the way he was taught them by Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

The organization that Hariharananda left behind will only teach the first 2 levels to none monastics, and that is a shame.

Anyone wanting to learn Kriya should do so from Donald Abrams. He is making it all available and you can even meet him in person and take initiation or organize for him and he will come and teach a group or individual. This is truly a rare opportunity and I hope people will recognize it and learn from this humble kind loving generous soul.

Full circle.

In the end after so much seeking so much learning so much practice I find myself come full circle. Back to Paramahamsa Hariharananda through beloved friend Donald Abrams. His spiritual son, I refer to him as the hand of Baba.

Hari Om! Thanks for sharing your journey :) 

Edited by dwai
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, dwai said:

Hari Om! Thanks for sharing your journey :) 

You know I do like this Sri M I am wondering has anyone here had any experience with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

You know I do like this Sri M I am wondering has anyone here had any experience with him.

I found his autobiography as amazing as Paramhamsa Yogananda's. Haven't met him in person yet, but he does travel to the US regularly - does some workshops in Berkeley CA and also in Upstate NY iinm.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, dwai said:

I found his autobiography as amazing as Paramhamsa Yogananda's. Haven't met him in person yet, but he does travel to the US regularly - does some workshops in Berkeley CA and also in Upstate NY iinm.

Well then I will purchase the kindle version and audio book.

• Like 1