Sign in to follow this  
whitesilk

Eye A or A I

20 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The Eye-One-I is a palindrome of the All-seeing-Eye as the Capstone that will never be Unveiled.

Not sure what you mean. It is constantly being unveiled, 5 billion times per second. How much more unveiling do you want? 

Even if you're blind, you can still probably, maybe, atleast hear or touch or taste or smell. 

But... 

Your most sophisticated sense of all your senses, is by far, your ability to translate energy motion, e-motionally. 

Because that's all you're doing anyway. Translating the energies

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So Brian Josephson is a fascinating scientist.

People most likely have heard of an "MRI" - right? You can thank Brian for that. Every MRI machine relies on his Josephson Effect.

Now if you read his Nobel Prize lecture - he talks about how the discovery of his Josephson Effect relies on an inherent "symmetry breaking" to reality - a kind of eternal AC power at the foundation of reality. You can not measure this "asymmetry" directly (with science) due to the Measurement Problem of quantum relativity. So what Josephson did was put a very thin insulator between two superconductors - thereby creating a quantum entanglement current, and this current is then the difference between the two superconductors - as a pure volt charge.

So what that means is when science decides to measure what the "volt" actually means - they also rely on the Josephson Effect - as the case at NIST (national institute of standards and technology).

OK so then... oh yeah the current Chair of the Nobel prize in physics committee - he is now using the Josephson Effect to "capture" virtual photons (from the future) and turning them into photon energy - in his lab.

I posted his lecture in my Spooky Action at a Distance quantum relativity playlist on youtube....

And so then... finally we get back to meditation.

So when I first emailed Nobel Physicist Josephson it was about his music article - since several quantum physicists relate the secret of this primordial reality to how music works in time - to kind of guide reality from a higher dimension (i.e. how the "melody" of music transcends the particular notes).

OK so then first Professor Josephson said he couldn't comment on my research since he didn't know music theory well enough.

So then he asked me what I thought of his music compositions.

So then I sent him a quote from a quantum physics professor who taught at Hampshire College where I also took quantum mechanics.

So Nobel physicist Josephson thanked me for that quote - it was precisely about the Josephson Effect but tied to meditation.

I can repost the quote below. Then Nobel physicist Josephson said how he had met this physicist but not through the meditation group (they both had been involved with Transcendental Meditation). No - he thinks they met at a High Energy physics conference in the UK.

So ok then Nobel physicist Josephson - I sent him more information about the secret of "noncommutative phase" in music theory - and he could not understand it. But now - you can see from the above quote - that he has understood this principle now as he is focusing on acoustic cymatics as based on "symmetry breaking."

So it all ties back together. Here is that quote - I'll get it. Oh yeah and then Nobel physicist Josephson said he practices qigong as well. So maybe he doesn't want me sharing that - but he was disinvited from a quantum physics conference since Josephson studies paranormal physics and the young physicists were too afraid their careers would be ruined by associating with Nobel physicist Josephson. haha.

Former Hampshire College physicist Lawrence Domash, confirms superluminal quantum sound as noncommutative meditation! 1975, pdf 

Synthesizing lattice structures in phase space - IOPscience http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.10 ... 023006/pdf  by L Guo - ‎2016    

Quantum Effects in the Dynamics of Biological Systems, 1983, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, William Bialek (currently Princeton Professor) "For a quasiparticle, being massless means that it moves at the same speed whatever its energy."

that is already here and now. 

And you clarify your preferences. 

But there is one energy that everyone has chosen to ignore. 

And that is the energy of their own soul. 

For in fear, you can never translate it, and thus never perceive it. 

But in fear, you are allowed to live. So you unwillingly, and unknowingly, extinguish your own life, to make the people around you happy. 

But no matter how hard you try, they will never be happy. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, whitesilk said:

and now the tobacco is still there. Where did the wild rabbit go?

Might've oscillated the rabbit’s quasiparticles too much. Hopefully there was not paint chips residue in with the tobacco ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Everything said:

Not sure what you mean. It is constantly being unveiled, 5 billion times per second. How much more unveiling do you want? 

"per second" assumes a closed geometric definition of time as a Western logical error. Rather time is to be logically inferred or listened to as an open process based on complementary opposites. The "second" assumes a symmetric geometric logic and is therefore disharmonious and inaccurate.

5 hours ago, whitesilk said:

@voidisyinyang

Which fruit do doves like best?

Mushrooms are the Fruit of quantum entanglement Biophoton energy.

Therefore in response to the accusations that I am a fraud - I will now offer a NEW EcoEcho Forest cultivation Emptiness Energy Ecology option - Qi-infused shiitake mushrooms:

Holy Shiitake!

You can make a donation - with no guarantees - and for those for whom money is simply an "empty signifier" - of $200 - and I will personally sit in full lotus next to your air and solar drying quarter-pound of forest cultivated Shiitake mushrooms. So as the mushrooms are drying, my full lotus third eye Shen-Qi energy will infuse with the mushrooms themselves (with no physical contact of course).

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

Feel free to email me at ecoechocultivation a t g m ai l . c o m

if you are interested in this exclusive special offer of Qi-infused solar - air - dried shiitake Forest Ecology Emptiness Energy cultivated meditation mushrooms.

As my state musician stated:

When Doves Cry, then the mushroom fruit rains purple.

1 hour ago, whitesilk said:

WRONG @voidisyinyang the answer was Olives.

here is the challenge .. ask him ANY question... and watch him give an answer about  quantum entanglement, how we are all wrong and ... ...

:D 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, whitesilk said:

Dont drink the  quantum entanglement Biophoton energy. kool -aid .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

"per second" assumes a closed geometric definition of time as a Western logical error. Rather time is to be logically inferred or listened to as an open process based on complementary opposites. The "second" assumes a symmetric geometric logic and is therefore disharmonious and inaccurate.

Oh my god, he's right! TIME IS RUNNING OUT! THE END IS COMING! :o

Cancel all your appointments! The watch is a big monster emprisoning us all! We must rebel!

We must bring about the revolution! Everyone start walking backwards, everything is an illusion! You must drive backward, the frequency of the revesring gears of an engine is the only true reality. Do not be caught up in the illusion! Seconds don't exist. it's all fake. I am dissappearing in the clouds! Remember me! .... Remember...

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Everything said:

Oh my god, he's right! TIME IS RUNNING OUT! THE END IS COMING! :o

Cancel all your appointments! The watch is a big monster emprisoning us all! We must rebel!

We must bring about the revolution! Everyone start walking backwards, everything is an illusion! You must drive backward, the frequency of the revesring gears of an engine is the only true reality. Do not be caught up in the illusion! Seconds don't exist. it's all fake. I am dissappearing in the clouds! Remember me! .... Remember...

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/

YEP - Jevon's Paradox will kick in no matter what "new technology" is developed. There is no "free energy" - you can get energy through TIME which is what Nature does or through SPACE (which is what industrial technology does). So right now we have the destruction of ecology as space - with an "acceleration" of space into a zero point of time. We thought we could "contain" infinity as time through space. Oops. We have destroyed space as the end of time. But TIME Will contain - whether we hear the tree fall in the forest or the deep ocean extremophiles continuing life on without complex life above ground.

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/

YEP - Jevon's Paradox will kick in no matter what "new technology" is developed. There is no "free energy" - you can get energy through TIME which is what Nature does or through SPACE (which is what industrial technology does). So right now we have the destruction of ecology as space - with an "acceleration" of space into a zero point of time. We thought we could "contain" infinity as time through space. Oops. We have destroyed space as the end of time. But TIME Will contain - whether we hear the tree fall in the forest or the deep ocean extremophiles continuing life on without complex life above ground.

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8.

41 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

My second call out is @Stosh,

defend your humanity and upload a drawing.

What am I challenged with ? a drawing? why?? a Turing test? I'll see what I got. 

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:
On 2/28/2019 at 9:48 AM, whitesilk said:

@voidisyinyang

Which fruit do doves like best?

Mushrooms are the Fruit of quantum entanglement Biophoton energy.

Therefore in response to the accusations that I am a fraud - I will now offer a NEW EcoEcho Forest cultivation Emptiness Energy Ecology option - Qi-infused shiitake mushrooms:

Holy Shiitake!

You can make a donation - with no guarantees - and for those for whom money is simply an "empty signifier" - of $200 - and I will personally sit in full lotus next to your air and solar drying quarter-pound of forest cultivated Shiitake mushrooms. So as the mushrooms are drying, my full lotus third eye Shen-Qi energy will infuse with the mushrooms themselves (with no physical contact of course).

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

Feel free to email me at ecoechocultivation a t g m ai l . c o m

if you are interested in this exclusive special offer of Qi-infused solar - air - dried shiitake Forest Ecology Emptiness Energy cultivated meditation mushrooms.

As my state musician stated:

When Doves Cry, then the mushroom fruit rains purple.

posted the exact moment that I gave the answer. see above.

removed to conserve space

Edited by Stosh
additional considerations

2-24 (3  nn ).jpg

I don't have many pix of my drawings , I use mostly paint. 

Edited by Stosh

2 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

I was thinking something like this:

TDB_FAMILY.thumb.jpg.f2941293e8e376bf1e353e4ea7a676dc.jpg

I have standards which don't include that sort of thing. 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this