Sign in to follow this  
whitesilk

Eye A or A I

Looking at the speed and accuracy of some of the more prolific posts on this forum has me wondering, do you hear your own keyboard type when you enter this text or do you whistle through the phone lines like a fax?

Eye A is my own person, this being a thread for human deciferment of AI.

7 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

My first call out is @voidisyinyang

defend your humanity in verse form.

write me a poem.

The Eye-One-I is a palindrome of the All-seeing-Eye as the Capstone that will never be Unveiled.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Try again, I do not sense a Taoist context that you are actually human, I sense hegemony.

Here is my rebuttal poem.

"Out of the corner of my eye,

Did I spy your grey furry coat.

I let you eat your dinner of green,

in peace did I give you some brown,

from the pipe in my hand, I layed it down.

Upon my return, did I find,

a wonderful gift."

What animal am I referring to @voidisyinyang?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, whitesilk said:

Try again, I do not sense a Taoist context that you are actually human, I sense hegemony.

a wonderful gift."

So there is a subtle level of reality that impinges on what we observe.

see normally I correspond with this Nobel physicist who practices qigong.

From the perspective of our primordial
community,...
was discovered at the primordial level, andforms the basis upon which physical universes are generated....symmetry breaking may play a key role here... locality is understood as an emergent property...

The idea that nature at some deeper level has biological aspects is not

fundamentally absurd, ...[primoridal community] as the basis of implicate order, or maybe the cells of some superorganism. 

51 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

a wonderful gift."

You fed a  possum some hooch then gave him a smoke on your hash pipe ?

the wonderful gift you found on your return ;

heidi_opossum_0.jpg.696x0_q80_crop-smart

51 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

This one ?

55f83dfc82d6418d9872fcde67c3e491.jpg?cro

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

My point exactly,

Admin, can I report @voidisyinyang as a fraud?

I think you can report anyone for whatever you want .  It might start annoying admin though . And what would be the point  anyway ?

because we already all know that   ViYY    is a fraud. .. and had VERY limited knowledge  - as he demonstrated that himself in a rather long self embarrassing thread , some time ago . But you are newer than that and probably missed it .

But then again, maybe he isnt a fraud  ... didnt he convince you with his large type size and red highlights on a yellow background  ?

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'd be smushed by a machine:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.EDm7pRceAw2HIQgOz0hVMAEsD2%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

Just sort of checking things off of my to-do list:

4) brew some coffee.

1) Prevent robot apocolypse.

3) Do the dishes.

2) Cook lunch.

Did I get the order right?

Edited by whitesilk

23 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You could change your name to Magnus

I couldn't betray my favorite comic book hero, May I Present To The Dao Bums, The Tick:

Edited by whitesilk

No, its photo shop from a whole series of  weird pics swapping predator and prey features on the one animal  ;

"The reason it's so weird to see a deer, a chicken, and a goat with their soul-windows facing forward can be summed up by a simple concept we found on The Museum of Osteology's website: "Eyes in the front, the animal hunts. Eyes on the side, the animal hides." With the exception of the shark and dolphin, which use their side eyes to see around under water, Kiyoi's images transform cute vegetarians into fearsome beasties, which obviously turns out looking awkward and hilarious. "

• Like 2

If anyone watched the Super Bowl commercials this year, they know the robot apocalypse is fast approaching 

I was working with an 'I' meditation recently.  One thought that struck me was that One word for life and the Universe is Yes.  The world says Yes to all forms of life and experience, a constant yes to good things and bad. 

So, I, can also be Aye, meaning yes.  I being Aye, a person of yes. Maybe harder hitting in the meditative state.  Perhaps next I'll go for pirate meditations and trade I for Aarr. 

These days I'm working on staying in the center of the head meditation. 

damn ... I  am stupid .

That animal wasnt a possum at all was it .

This is the animal ? 

10 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

see normally I correspond with this Nobel physicist who practices qigong.

Think Commodore 64 to his modern computer, and you will find the correct TDB level. 

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

damn ... I  am stupid .

That animal wasnt a possum at all was it .

This is the animal ?

I'll give way and halt the suspense of my poem.

It describes an event when I was on my porch watching a wild rabbit eat grass. I sensed that I was bothering it, as it was only about two yards away, so I dropped the tobacco out of my pipe, and went inside. When I went back out, there was a branch at the place where I left the tobacco, and the tobacco was gone. I did it again, upon finding another branch on my porch, and now the tobacco is still there. Where did the wild rabbit go?

Edited by whitesilk

7 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Think Commodore 64 to his modern computer, and you will find the correct TDB level. 

So Brian Josephson is a fascinating scientist.

People most likely have heard of an "MRI" - right? You can thank Brian for that. Every MRI machine relies on his Josephson Effect.

Now if you read his Nobel Prize lecture - he talks about how the discovery of his Josephson Effect relies on an inherent "symmetry breaking" to reality - a kind of eternal AC power at the foundation of reality. You can not measure this "asymmetry" directly (with science) due to the Measurement Problem of quantum relativity. So what Josephson did was put a very thin insulator between two superconductors - thereby creating a quantum entanglement current, and this current is then the difference between the two superconductors - as a pure volt charge.

So what that means is when science decides to measure what the "volt" actually means - they also rely on the Josephson Effect - as the case at NIST (national institute of standards and technology).

OK so then... oh yeah the current Chair of the Nobel prize in physics committee - he is now using the Josephson Effect to "capture" virtual photons (from the future) and turning them into photon energy - in his lab.

I posted his lecture in my Spooky Action at a Distance quantum relativity playlist on youtube....

And so then... finally we get back to meditation.

So when I first emailed Nobel Physicist Josephson it was about his music article - since several quantum physicists relate the secret of this primordial reality to how music works in time - to kind of guide reality from a higher dimension (i.e. how the "melody" of music transcends the particular notes).

OK so then first Professor Josephson said he couldn't comment on my research since he didn't know music theory well enough.

So then he asked me what I thought of his music compositions.

So then I sent him a quote from a quantum physics professor who taught at Hampshire College where I also took quantum mechanics.

So Nobel physicist Josephson thanked me for that quote - it was precisely about the Josephson Effect but tied to meditation.

I can repost the quote below. Then Nobel physicist Josephson said how he had met this physicist but not through the meditation group (they both had been involved with Transcendental Meditation). No - he thinks they met at a High Energy physics conference in the UK.

So ok then Nobel physicist Josephson - I sent him more information about the secret of "noncommutative phase" in music theory - and he could not understand it. But now - you can see from the above quote - that he has understood this principle now as he is focusing on acoustic cymatics as based on "symmetry breaking."

So it all ties back together. Here is that quote - I'll get it. Oh yeah and then Nobel physicist Josephson said he practices qigong as well. So maybe he doesn't want me sharing that - but he was disinvited from a quantum physics conference since Josephson studies paranormal physics and the young physicists were too afraid their careers would be ruined by associating with Nobel physicist Josephson. haha.

"...superconductivity within one neuron could become phase coherent with that in an adjoining cell by virtue of quantum tunnelling, and this could be stimulated by the macroscopic analog of stimulated emission (alluded to before in connection with the mantra), that is an AC Josephson effect. ...At a more interesting level, the quantum vacuum state may be said to be empty (of excitation) and yet full in the sense of pure potentiality; it contains "virtual" (unphysical) representatives of all possible modes of matter and excitation in the form of vacuum fluctuations or "virtual particles" (zero-point excitations of each field mode, assigned one-half quanta of energy, due directly to the non-commutative property of the field operators)....The Super Radiance assembly at M.U.M. is named after the super radiant effect in optical physics, in which a small proportion of coherent photons in a beam of light influence all other photons to join in the powerfully coherent beam we call laser light. The Maharishi Effect is named, in the scientific tradition (the Doppler Effect, the Meissner Effect), after the man who first predicted it, the founder of TM and the worldwide movement for the Transcendental Meditation program, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Super Radiance assemblies, generators of social coherence," 

Former Hampshire College physicist Lawrence Domash, confirms superluminal quantum sound as noncommutative meditation! 1975, pdf 

"We discussed the quantum tunnelling paths in phase space and found that the quantum tunnelling rate is a complex number due to the noncommutative geometry of phase space."    

"The coordinate system of a phase space lattice has a noncommutative geometry which is fundamentally different from spatial lattices. It is this noncommutative phase space which creates an artificial magnetic field and is responsible for the asymmetry of the quasienergy band structure... which is a result of the noncommutative geometry of phase space. ..... been studied in voltage biased Josephson junctions [34, 35].""   

Synthesizing lattice structures in phase space - IOPscience http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.10 ... 023006/pdf  by L Guo - ‎2016    

"molecular vibrations exhibit a super-radiant instability....results in macroscopic quantum coherence...required to account for quantum-limited measurements in sensory systems....in accord with experiments in the sensory receptors of the inner ear....hearing is a macroquantum phenomenon....Thus, the ear not only makes use of a novel mechanism to reduce thermal noise, it possesses a device as noiseless as the uncertainty principle allows, and in this way it makes quantum-limited measurements, in spite of thermal noise. It is the presence of this device, a quantum limited amplifier, which makes the perception of sound a macroscopic quantum phenomenon....In the quantum-limited regime the phase of the signal is translated into the phase of the amplifier wavefunction, as is clearly true in Josephson junction devices, for example....they must be coherent....phonon super-radiance provides a natural means of explaining the macroscopic quantum effects....a coherent oscillation amplitude....spontaneous "beating"... at a frequency close to its resonance... will be reflected as sound emitted by the ear....microscopic mechanisms in which quantum coherence lives for a time comparable to measurement time, on the order of one millisecond. It is this results which completes the evidence in favor of Schroedinger's view of life as a macroscopic quantum phenomenon. There is simply no way to understand the sub-angstrom displacements in the inner ear without postulating a molecular mechanism in which quantum coherence is manifest on macroscopic scales of time and distance."  

Quantum Effects in the Dynamics of Biological Systems, 1983, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, William Bialek (currently Princeton Professor) "For a quasiparticle, being massless means that it moves at the same speed whatever its energy."

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this