rideforever

Gratitude for the Male Patriarchy

I am sick of these weak nobody men and women in this world doing nothing, talking, but they are nothing.

For hundreds of thousands of years the Man was King, he killed everything, he won everything, he made everything.
The shame of this society of no-bo-dies.

Call it the "male patriarchy" whatever that means.
What a joke, this era does nothing.  Nothing.
They are weak in body, mind, heart, and spirit.
Nobodies.

You don't work it, you lose it.

Did the women hunt ?
I don't know, seems unlikely but here and there maybe.
The US Womens soccer team (the adults) played the Mens 16 year olds, the Men won 8-2.
Make of that what you will.
But maybe here and there there was a woman who was a m*****f****** killer. 
And I am sure they let her hunt.

Yeah I am sure somewhere there was.

Feminism.  Is it actually organised but the cowardly men, the nobody men ?

You don't get something for nothing.

lion.jpg

bear2.JPG

mamm.jpg

wwwwww.jpg

Edited by rideforever

Whitesilk, the question is can you personally do anything.
Stop pointing at the women.
Get the mirror out.
What is your competence.
Or you just talk ?

The men women debate comes from one source :
In the consumer world people get weak men and women then they bicker like babies.
Get off your backside and do something.

8 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Get off your backside

Are you suggesting that I take it in right:

I think we're all aware that the lioness's do the hunting so the imagery of the male lion doesn't really work.  

As I often say polarity is the problem and aggression, and cunning, are animal but this doesn't mean don't argue your case just don't try and win with violence or lies. I think there's a predisposition for women to bullshit and men to try and resolve things with violence although these roles are reversible of course. Why is it like this? Well men are generally physically stronger so win physically whereas women resort to cunning and lies. Men are used to getting what they want via aggression so tend not to calculate as much. I don't think this has anything to do with intelligence but is simply a inherited product of survival so I'm not judging. 

Yes and this is why I said on a previous thread if women don't feel they can win physically of mentally they simply throw in chaos i.e. Confusion normally in the form of lies. I think the male form of chaos is physical as in destruction although this is a generalisation. Obviously we're complex beings so there's no hard of fast rule.  

Unfortunately our 'animal nature' (totem) lends us each a predisposition to a certain type of partner and this is a result of being confused. We are all complete yet aspects of our nature have atrophied as we differentiated into male and female. It is the work of each of us each to rediscover that hidden aspect of self and balance our masculine and feminine so as to realise our completeness.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

Are you suggesting that I take it in right:

Like Robin Williams, the crowd adores the diseased and mentally disturbed, if they can tell jokes or play music at the same time.   They cheer and clap.   Then the poor guy hangs himself in a closet or dies of aids.
Traditional entertainment of the masses if you like.
Bowie used to have a computer that wrote his songs for him, he was too busy jaking up.

• Like 1

Please @rideforever, consider this:

The native's lost their land battle to the western hegemony through much bloodshed. I advocate wisdom to prevent bloodshed. 'Seeing rightly' takes time. You are mistaken in your viewpoint.

C'mon one film reference about a marketing expert, a few pretty images, and all of a sudden we are clubbing our wives and being chief monkey again?

Taoism, isn't it a place where cowards go because then they can "non doing".  I.e. just be inept.
Ha.  Most TaiChi / Qigong teachers have become like that.
But that's not the way at all.

Same with your beloved Jesus Christ.
People think it's about accepting everyone ... that's what he meant when he said love your neighbour like yourself.
Isn't it.  Accept what everyone does, say nothing, just smile like a donkey.  No, it isn't.
He referred to Leviticus : "thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him", i.e you point out your neighbours sins to him.

But people don't want to know this.   They want to be told a nice bedtime story, you are already great, you already wonderful, you don't have to do anything, just be a bum.
That's what the slobs love to hear.

Then they don't really consider that Buddha and Bodhidharma were trained in martial combat.

Virtue has to be created, by anyone who wants it. 

Men or woman, when you live in the land there is no choice.   When there is a choice, most choose wrongly.
Even the Sun works all day and night with no time off ever.

6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Taoism, isn't it a place where cowards go because then they can "non doing".  I.e. just be inept.

December 9th, 2011 I wrote:

First you build the wheel, that takes time and skill, hence the path.
Talking as if some magnificent thing is already there does not correspond to spiritual teachings.
Jesus said that most enter into their own destruction.
Buddha said few do the tiring work to become tathagattas.
Laozi says that men are straw dogs.
But nobody reads that.
Or when they read, a Bambi movie plays across their eyes so they don't see what is written.

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

i.e. Confusion normally in the form of lies

Since I am useless monkey man, and can realize that I am a useless monkey man, I would lie with any woman, and believe you me, I have.

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

It is the work of each of us each to rediscover that hidden aspect of self and balance our masculine and feminine so as to realise our completeness.  

Lions do hunt when necessary like when on their own, normally they patrol the perimeter of the group's turf and take on competing lions at the border.

I have been having a look at a large number of groups trying to rediscover their power and all that, but I am starting to see what's really going on.  Because a lot of these people in these groups don't to me look like they got power or depth or anything really.   They just seem more socially content, they succeed in getting rid of some rough bits.   

But the real problem is actually quite different.
People simply don't do anything difficult any more and without that challenge, they become like babies, they don't grow into women or men, or anything.   Sometimes they are depressed angry suicidal whatever, but doesn't really matter.   

They can join a group to find the truth sitting down in a circle, but come on what you gonna find in a room sitting down ?

Truth is if you want to grow into an adult human, you have to work, you have to face challenges of all sorts, if not you are only ever going to be half man or half woman.  That's basically where these huge numbers of identity groups take you.   A half-person who is socially content.  It's a joke.   And if you want to grow you are up against it because society is geared for vegetating consumers, it does not interest itself in powerful people who tend to rock the boat, even 50 years ago people had their own opinions and meant business.

And then it comes to spirituality which is about becoming something quite big.   Few people actually want this.
Why is the world such a mess, such a fractious ugly, degenerating mess ?

You know why, become the whole species is a bum.
They aspire to nothing.   The entire species wants to sit on the sofa and eat pizza, then sleep.

Few .... are different.