Lightseeker

Sammohan and vashikaran

I have been looking into tantra and occult Hinduism recently, and one matter which has aroused great interest in me is that of sammohan. For those who do not know; it is the technique of hypnotising and controlling others with prana energy. Sammohan can be used to attract numerous people, to send thoughts to their head, for mass hypnotism or various other purposes. Vashikaran is a similar technique but casts a love spell usually on one person. The methods for achieving sammohan and vashikaran are varied. They usually include mantras, meditation and the practice of tratak (gazing). The utilities for such a method are limitless, for this purpose many of its higher level practices are kept closely guarded.

Isn't that a rather dark based practice? I could be wrong, but it sounds like what you're looking into is something that gives more power to the ego and could possibly be a dangerous thing? Just curious and with all respect..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thursday said:

Isn't that a rather dark based practice? I could be wrong, but it sounds like what you're looking into is something that gives more power to the ego and could possibly be a dangerous thing? Just curious and with all respect..

Interesting question.. yes it might be, but from what I’ve heard it is just a manipulation of the will. Not sure if that’s considered dark

I would steer clear from paths that have questionable ethics, because if it works out in a bad way (even with "good results") and you're investing a lot of time and energy into it.. What kind of effects would it build? In a month, 6 months, a year, several years? Energetic, mental, emotional, karmic, spiritual. Will it be healing or otherwise for yourself and others? You will have to see for yourself, but it's something you can reflect upon before you enter any particular direction. Wether that is this system or another.

• Like 1

Having gone through certain stages of Chong mai opening, I was advised to stay in solitude for a certain period because it creates strong attraction and desire in other people. 

I took the advice - so I’m not sure if it’s really the case.

But the fact that I was advised to stay away from people suggests that it’s probably not good for your spiritual cultivation to be in control of people’s desires in such a way.

2 hours ago, freeform said:

Having gone through certain stages of Chong mai opening, I was advised to stay in solitude for a certain period because it creates strong attraction and desire in other people. 

I took the advice - so I’m not sure if it’s really the case.

But the fact that I was advised to stay away from people suggests that it’s probably not good for your spiritual cultivation to be in control of people’s desires in such a way.

very interesting... can you tell me more? which path are you in?

12 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

very interesting

:lol:

If you’re thinking that it sounds like a good way to create attraction and desire in people - it’s really not.

Its far easier to just make a lot of money. It’s easier, quicker and more dependable. :)

12 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

which path are you in?

Daoist Longmen tradition (mostly).