Lightseeker

The eye of the moon

Does anyone know about it? It’s supposedly a technique which allows you to influence others with energy from your eyes. It makes your pupils look white, and gievs you the power to see auras.

What tradition is this from?  Any more info? 

I have heard of "moon gazing" ... which sounds preferable to "sun gazing" 

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

It makes your pupils look white

I've never seen someone like that...so I have my doubts about that aspect of it.

PUPILS   white  ?

I think you mean 'iris' is white  ? If pupil is white you would be blind .... its black as it absorbs light .

Maybe ask master Po about it

6a00e551440084883401116858a9e6970c.jpg

5 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

which sounds preferable to "sun gazing"

So for what it's worth, I had a book... maybe I should literally stop there and not focus so continually that every printed word is an absolute fact, yet now hopefully I've intrigued you enough to let you know that it encouraged 'sun gazing' as a technique to help healthy eyes. The problem with getting a headache with 'sun gazing' causes the neurons in our brain to become conflicted, so to prevent this and start to sun gaze one aught cup one eye with his/her palm and stare at the sun that way until able to focus and then switch to the other eye. It also described ways to play eye games with objects in your immediate reality when you need to patiently wait for something. For example, a window might be in your view, and you could meditate your eyes attention to trace out its shape over and over again. Sometimes a variable focus would help us stay aware, in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whitesilk said:

So for what it's worth, I had a book... maybe I should literally stop there and not focus so continually that every printed word is an absolute fact, yet now hopefully I've intrigued you enough to let you know that it encouraged 'sun gazing' as a technique to help healthy eyes. The problem with getting a headache with 'sun gazing' causes the neurons in our brain to become conflicted, so to prevent this and start to sun gaze one aught cup one eye with his/her palm and stare at the sun that way until able to focus and then switch to the other eye. It also described ways to play eye games with objects in your immediate reality when you need to patiently wait for something. For example, a window might be in your view, and you could meditate your eyes attention to trace out its shape over and over again. Sometimes a variable focus would help us stay aware, in my opinion.

Dude wtf was that pattern interruption lmao

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

PUPILS   white  ?

I think you mean 'iris' is white  ? If pupil is white you would be blind .... its black as it absorbs light .

Maybe ask master Po about it

6a00e551440084883401116858a9e6970c.jpg

Yea I meant that

8 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

What tradition is this from?  Any more info? 

I have heard of "moon gazing" ... which sounds preferable to "sun gazing" 

Nah this is like the evil eye

6 hours ago, whitesilk said:

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Did you ever try it out?

4 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Did you ever try it out?

It would be my 'guilty pleasure' next to smoking.

• Like 1