Hey, so I can actually confirm that I'm extremely gay and gender nonconforming because of anthropocentric Western civilization technology Christian colonialist chemical Zionist feminisms.

EORiGubWsAQnTld.jpg

• Haha 4

On 1/14/2020 at 2:27 AM, Earl Grey said:

The problem is that your criteria for "science" rests on both faulty premises, misinformation, poor understanding, and however one would characterize your bizarre ideology. 

Are you aware that animals long before human interaction or "colonialist chemicals" relieve sexual urges with each other, whether it is male dogs humping both for dominance and sexual release or females for playfulness? 

Now you are alleging that chemicals cause homosexuality among humans and animals--the topic here is climate change. How you manage to misconstrue these things is no longer false equivalence, but the signs of a severely unstable and uneducated individual. 

No, artificial gender distortion and depolarization due to chemical/malnutrition/etc castration from colonialist cevilization has already been well-documented on numerous levels...

The authors tested the serum testosterone (total amount of testosterone present in the blood) of 4,045 [American] men aged between 15 and 39—making sure to control for confounding factors such as age, race, and level of physical activity—and still the results were unmistakable. In fact, they have been slashed by over one-quarter in the last two decades.

Just think about that.  Amurican testosterone has dropped by over 25% in just the last 20 YEARS, alone.

1*n6SXZ6_p4vX9sprDI1UdUQ.jpeg

7ed254e1-9d9f-4730-a33a-b6638fc7be02.jpg

At this rate, what will happen in another 20???

This is a RADICAL and UNNATURAL trend in mass endocrine health...and not something you can simply dismiss with another sociological or status quo word salad rant.

Edited by gendao

9 minutes ago, gendao said:

No, artificial gender distortion and depolarization due to chemical/malnutrition/etc castration from colonialist cevilization has already been well-documented on numerous levels...

Just think about that.  Amurican testosterone has dropped by over 25% in just the last 20 YEARS, alone.

This is a RADICAL and UNNATURAL trend...and not something you can easily dismiss with another status quo word salad rant.

opensecretrant.jpg

Edited by SirPalomides

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

opensecretrant.jpg

Where in the hell did you come up with this rubbish? This thread is a discussion regarding global warming i.e, AGW. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ralis said:

Where in the hell did you come up with this rubbish? This thread is a discussion regarding global warming i.e, AGW. 

please make copies and share widely 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gendao said:

1*n6SXZ6_p4vX9sprDI1UdUQ.jpeg

7ed254e1-9d9f-4730-a33a-b6638fc7be02.jpg

This is a RADICAL and UNNATURAL trend in mass endocrine health...and not something you can simply dismiss with another sociological or status quo word salad rant.

You cited a link from Russian Times, a known propaganda outlet that often highlights pseudoscience that can be debunked with either common sense or a couple websearches, especially when they write with more spin than a top or dreidel. 

You really have no common sense. 

2 hours ago, ralis said:

It's his copy and paste document whenever gendao comes and posts the same alien Christian colonialism crap everywhere--he is relatively new here but is already sick and tired of gendao (like every other person on this forum). 

19 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It's his copy and paste document whenever gendao comes and posts the same alien Christian colonialism crap everywhere--he is relatively new here but is already sick and tired of gendao (like every other person on this forum). 

I haven't seen this one before.

20 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

I haven't seen this one before.

The first time he posted it in my Sumer thread without any explanations -- under Gendao's post, so my first impression (which I signified with a "confused" emoticon for lack of the "angry" one) was that he corroborates Gendao's opinions.  He then posted it again, and after I called him out for posting "antisemitic crap," edited that second post and added something addressed to Gendao (forget what).  So now he posts it for the third time (at least, unless there were more copies I missed), and now it's supposed to be -- what?  I don't know.  Looks like antisemitic crap to me, posted obsessively everywhere.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

The first time he posted it in my Sumer thread without any explanations -- under Gendao's post, so my first impression (which I signified with a "confused" emoticon for lack of the "angry" one) was that he corroborates Gendao's opinions.  He then posted it again, and after I called him out for posting "antisemitic crap," edited that second post and added something addressed to Gendao (forget what).  So now he posts it for the third time (at least, unless there were more copies I missed), and now it's supposed to be -- what?  I don't know.  Looks like antisemitic crap to me, posted obsessively everywhere.  

I started to read it and quit after a few sentences. A mishmash of BS!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Taomeow said:

12 hours ago, ralis said:

I started to read it and quit after a few sentences. A mishmash of BS!

While I agree that the document is confusing and quite stupid (and it was also posted in response to gendao in the pillow thread), I think if I understand his intentions, he's essentially posting garbage as a means of saying, "Hey, gendao morbid drivel is as stupid as this crap and is basically unsubtle anti-semitic ranting hidden in horrible writing" just like gendao connects EVERYTHING to Christianity, colonialism, and aliens, whether people want to hear it or not and how far divorced from a topic it is. 

It is analogous to a person listening to a moron talking about how great Trump is for the country by responding both sarcastically and sardonically about how Genghis Khan improved the gene pool with all the raping and pillaging he did. Ridiculous, but that seems to be the reduction to absurdity rhetoric. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1

Earl Grey gets it. The difference though between Gendao and Francis E Dec is that I find the latter’s psychotic rants much more inventive and entertaining. Also I have posted a different rant each time. There’s plenty more where these came from! Honestly I think the only sane way to respond to Gendao’s rubbish is to reply with even crazier rubbish. Gendao is an amateur. It takes a truly powerful but sick spirit to elevate conspiracy theory to an art form and I’m sad to say Gendao doesn’t quite have it.

Edited by SirPalomides

16 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Earl Grey gets it. The difference though between Gendao and Francis E Dec though is that I find the latter’s psychotic rants much more inventive and entertaining. Also I have posted a different rant each time. There’s plenty more where these came from! Honestly I think the only same way to respond to Gendao’s rubbish is to reply with even crazier rubbish. Gendao is an amateur.

Back in the day, sharing this stuff was funny because nobody would take it seriously, just like anyone would think Gendao's hard-on for Sitchin and David Icke could be dismissed as complete lunacy found in the National Enquirer (or the Irrational Inquirer more appropriately). 

Nowadays, the fear is that someone might take these things seriously, just like Frederic Brennan and his site that shall not be named, who initially thought all the talks about shooting and white superiority was just a joke--until it turned out that some people weren't joking, so he reversed his course and shut his site down last year.

The fear Sean and ralis have is that a lot of the garbage related to climate change critics comes from the same absurdity that comes from the misinformation borne of the same seed of rubbish, though I suspect that Francis E Dec may inspire less interest because it's not only typed into a JPEG, but also pretty illegible and difficult to read even when you can finish reading more than a sentence or two. 

Still, you never know--you might have someone just as stupid as Gendao who believes in these things or worse...

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

The beauty of Francis E Dec’s worldview is that it’s so insane that you can’t even make enough sense of it to become a believer. You would have no idea what you’re actually agreeing with. The only other theorist I’ve seen achieve this is Gene Ray, the Timecube guy (anyone remember Timecube?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

You cited a link from Russian Times, a known propaganda outlet that often highlights pseudoscience that can be debunked with either common sense or a couple websearches, especially when they write with more spin than a top or dreidel.

Come again?

Tanking testosterone levels in American men is "Russian pseudoscience propaganda?" :wacko: :lol: Wow, you really are punch drunk on the Team America Kool-Aid, huh?  This issue isn't even controversial - it is well-known and commonly-accepted because it has been corroborated by multiple studies.

Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s.
Rates of certain reproductive disorders (like testicular cancer) have risen over time, while multiple European studies have found that sperm counts are sinking. These trends coincide with a decline in musculoskeletal strength among young men: In a 2016 study, the average 20- to 34-year-old man could apply 98 pounds of force with a right-handed grip, down from 117 pounds by a man of the same age in 1985.
Many observers put more weight on increased exposure to environmental toxins, such as pesticides, parabens, and chemicals common in household products like phthalates and bisphenol A.

One can only wonder where this generational degeneration is taking our species...

23 minutes ago, gendao said:

Come again?

Tanking testosterone levels in American men is "Russian pseudoscience propaganda?" :wacko: :lol: Wow, you really are punch drunk on the Team America Kool-Aid, huh?  This issue isn't even controversial - it is well-known and commonly-accepted because it has been corroborated by multiple studies.

One can only wonder where this generational degeneration is taking our species...

Misquoting me while justifying your misquoted sources who themselves misquote the actual study—did you even read the actual source they cited or are you just lazy to let propagandists think for you? Or are you just so retarded that you can’t comprehend what was in the original source?

Anal probe on you must have been a lobotomy since they can’t tell between your ass and your mouth since shit comes out of both.

On 8/29/2019 at 2:17 AM, gendao said:

Well, of course they're bros following the same left hand, Christian, colonialist path - based upon upon the Bible, Bulls, & BullETs!

Recall the etymological meanings of EL?  Well, EL/Elite/Alpha = Sacred BULL/Bully/Bullion...hence the deeper attachment to cattle ranching and BEEF for Christians!  Every flame-broiled burger they chomp down is a ritual holocaust animal sacrifice!

Point being that CHRISTIAN MIND CONTROL does have a huge influence on human beliefs/behavior!

Interesting how BULL RANCHING is also the most damaging form of livestock on the planet, for multiple reasons...gee, what a "coincidence!"

Environmental-impact-of-foods-by-life-cy

New images from Antarctica's record heat wave show the rapid greening of an island's ice cap.
1582319976379-Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-
Two weeks ago, the temperature in Antarctica topped 18.3°C (64.9°F), making it the hottest weather on record for the icy southern continent. NASA has now released dramatic new images of the extensive ice melt caused by the recent heatwave, which ran from February 5 to 13.

Ummmm, this just happened in 8 DAYS, folks!!!

The Seven Thunders

"The Seven Plagues"

The Seven thunders have been recorded by the ancient for thousand of years by the Hopis, the Yamassee, and the Nuwaubians, have logged these thunders as a sign of the coming of a new planet, "Nibiru", the coming in of a new era, the sign of the end of the present world rule by evil, and the resurrection of the ancient mysteries of Egypt, Atlantis rising again in the heart of Georgia, in a place called Wahanee.  These Signs are the signs of the times, recorded by the Ancient Neteru of Ancient Egypt, and Passed down through time.  They are called the thunders, or the plagues.

First Thunders:  Much starvation, sickness, starving children, homelessness, and diseases.  This already passed and continues.

Second Thunders:  The sky becomes sick with holes in it,  that look like sores, lung disease spreads, breathing problems occur, green mist coming from holes, polluting water, growing deformities, bacteria in the water (little devils), sea animals begin to die, fishes are trying to get out of the water, water becomes death to them.  physical and spiritual illness, mutations in animals.

Third Thunder:  Many new species notations in animals, cross breeding in species, death of frogs, honey bees, turtles, deformed human multiply, genetic splicing, and cloning.

Fourth Thunder:  Sign of twins, Yah and Weh, one guards that south pole, and the other guards the north pole.  Havoc begins with these poles, structures break down, Religion, Moral and Financial.  The Devil winds "El Nino"  Takes over.

Fifth Thunder:  4 Great People will perish.  Floods, lightning storms, tornadoes, land slides, hurricanes, hail in the summer, forest fires, children killing children, Children killing their parents rampant insanity and murders, and upsurge in drug addiction, and demonic revivals parading themselves as righteous.  El Nina, "Little Girl Will Come."

Sixth Thunder:  Changes Occur, The Star People return.  Signs in the skies, New Planets, new galaxies, Meteorite Storms, Climatic Alterations, global warming, Spiritual Revivals, presence Of Divine, Disregard and Respect for Present For World Governments, leadership, politics.

Seventh Thunder:  The end of the world as you know it.  The Year 2030.

1 hour ago, gendao said:

Seventh Thunder:  The end of the world as you know it.  The Year 2030.

OK doomer. I booked the flight tickets to the tel of Armageddon and reserved a luxurious hotel suite with a high view over the battlefield where the armies of good and evil will clash against each other.

If the apocalypse doesn't come on that year, then I am suing you for false advertisement.