^ Nice try.  I gave Duterte relative credit for his words and intents, albeit a mixed record in action...

Which is still comparatively on the whole other end of the spectrum than the “Trump of the tropics” - who vastly surpasses Duterte in both words and deeds!  And he IS widely-known as the Brazilian Trump (not Duterte) - and truly birds of a feather with him.

190827-trump-bolsonaro-getty-773.jpg
President Donald Trump gave Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro his full backing Tuesday as South America struggles to contain wildfires wreaking havoc in the Amazon rainforest and as Bolsonaro rejected a pot of international aid to fight the blazes.
"He and his country have the full and complete support of the USA!”
Critics have accused Bolsonaro, a right-wing populist dubbed the “Trump of the tropics,” of facilitating the fires and of taking a lax approach to preventing mass deforestation of the rainforest while also being too slow to respond to the fires.

Well, of course they're bros following the same left hand, Christian, colonialist path - based upon upon the Bible, Bulls, & BullETs!
NYFQphQ.jpg

Since his election on October 28, he’s announced a merging of the ministries of agriculture and the environment — the latter of which was supposed regulate the former — into a new “super ministry” to oversee his plan.

The new ministry will be headed by politicians from the “beef caucus,” a group of lawmakers who have historically opposed indigenous land conservation, supported agricultural expansion, and attempted to relax slave labor laws.

Bolsonaro should have little trouble pushing his agenda through Congress, as it is currently dominated by a three-wing political alliance known as the Bancadas do Boi, do Bíblia e da Bala.

In English, those are the political representatives of “Beef” (ranching and agribusiness), the “Bible” (religious conservatives) and “Bullet” (the military).

More than 20 land rights activists have been killed in Brazil so far this year, with most deaths linked to conflicts over logging and agribusiness
Fifty land rights campaigners were killed in Brazil last year for trying to protect forests from illegal logging and the expansion of cattle ranches and soy plantations, according to Global Witness.
Bolsonaro has said openly “minorities will have to adapt … or simply disappear”

And now remember, the BULL has particular ESOTERIC significance to this ET cult...

17 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So then music is a combination of math but also emotional energy with the voice as sound being the psychic yin qi energy transmitted or yang jing energy. As agriculture developed based on the solar calendar then the Lunar psychic energy based on sound was replaced by an external solar visual dominance as patriarchy, with a plow "raping" and spreading around the world via wagons and chariots. This was the wheat culture - wheat monoculture based on God (meaning Bull just as Brahman means Bull) - plowing the earth. The earth is then "contained" via geometry as a means to contain infinity using a geometric mass ritual sacrifice process.

Recall the etymological meanings of EL?  Well, EL/Elite/Alpha = Sacred BULL/Bully/Bullion...hence the deeper attachment to cattle ranching and BEEF for Christians!  Every flame-broiled burger they chomp down is a ritual holocaust animal sacrifice!

EL: THE ILLUMINAUGHTY BULL GOD OF THE BIBLE
EVERY FACET of this world have ALL been deceived by an ancient EL-ite Priestclass of Illuminati Banking families who literally own and run every aspect of this world, and they have since ancient times!
Besides the pictographic evidence for the meaning of the word אל, the historical record supports the idea that the original meaning of אל is an ox. The Canaanites, whose language is very similar to the Hebrews worship אל (el) a bull god.
y3cg4CB.jpg
The way to worship Moloch was to offer burnt sacrifices (holocaust) by placing children or animals into the open outstretched hands of the red hot statue of the Moloch (God), which were heated up by a burning fire or pyre underneath.
The Canaa Phoenicians paid blood ritual sacrifice offerings to EL also known as Moloch, who is the Canaa Phoenician God also known as Kronos in Greek, Saturn in Rome, and Satan in modern christianity, which is who the Illuminati EL-ites STILL WORSHIP AND PAY BLOOD RITUAL SACRIFICE TO THIS VERY DAY! Canaa Phoenicia is now the modern day land of Israel, which is a Zionist Illuminati EL-ite political agenda.

Point being that CHRISTIAN MIND CONTROL does have a huge influence on human beliefs/behavior!

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gendao said:

^ Nice try.  I gave Duterte relative credit for his words and intents, albeit a mixed record in action...

Which is still comparatively on the whole other end of the spectrum than the “Trump of the tropics” - who vastly surpasses Duterte in both words and deeds!  And he IS widely-known as the Brazilian Trump (not Duterte) - and truly birds of a feather with him.

Well, of course they're bros following the same left hand, Christian, colonialist path - based upon upon the Bible, Bulls, & BullETs!
NYFQphQ.jpg

And now remember, the BULL has particular ESOTERIC significance to this ET cult...

Recall the etymological meanings of EL?  Well, EL/Elite/Alpha = Sacred BULL/Bully/Bullion...hence the deeper attachment to cattle ranching and BEEF for Christians!  Every flame-broiled burger they chomp down is a ritual holocaust animal sacrifice!

Point being that CHRISTIAN MIND CONTROL does have a huge influence on human beliefs/behavior!

yes I had an article published on the letter A and Bull and Satanism.... I should try to find it - that was from 2006 I think.

Why the Alphabet is Satanic
B09368 / Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:57:27 / Intelligence

Leftist Guru Jeremy Rifkin in his book "Beyond Beef" reveals that the letter
"A" is actually from the Sumerian ideogram for a Bull's Head-it's upside
down. Rifkin points out that a huge crisis for the Jews was the worship of
Bulls as a Fertility cult and that the Bull Cult Mithra was head to head
with Christianity-only nominally different by the decree of Constantine.

The Male Bull fertility cult is also the basis for the word "God" and
"Brahman" (God in Vedic teachings) and therefore Abraham (God's embodiment
from Mesopotamia).

The Letter A-if it's really a Bull's Head upside down-then this explains why
Jesus is quoted with "I am the Alpha and Omega" since both Greek letters
also look like the Bull's Head. Jesus is God as the linear end time of Bull.

The Bull's Head-the sign of Satan-hmm.. Actually the horns are fibonacci
spirals and on some ungulates one horn is right-hand directed and the other
horn is left-hand directed. The Head as the Letter A is an equilateral
triangle.

The Bull's Head as Phonetic language is literally the sign for Infinite
Storage of Information in the Left-Brain (the Hippocampus) and Infinite
Storage of Food as squared, plowed fields enabled by the Bull. So the Letter
A literally is the ideogram for Left-Brain, Right-Hand Iron-Square
technology. The Bull is God as the squaring of the circle.

The circle-moon-cycle water irrigation-zero-the Right Brain is the Retrieval
side of information. You know when you are trying to remember something but
the only way to recall it is to let it go then wait and wait for the
unconscious to retrieve the memory? That's the Right Brain! That's the
intuitive, natural consciousness of water-left-hand directed Carbon
molecules cut-off by the Bull-letter A.

Why is it that Farmers always get a Low Price even when Demand is High (for
example low grain price when ethanol demand is high) Because the Male Bull
as the Letter A controls the Brains of Farmers so that they are Slaves to
the Solar Dynasty Freemasonic Matrix based on INFINITE LINEAR SUPPLY (think
Reaganomics) and IRRATIONAL DEMAND AS FORCED MAGNITUDE.

Therefore the Letter A is literally the Satanic Demonic control of
Humans-forcing them to only have left-brain, phonetic knowledge which is
overruled by the priest-lawyers who deliberately lie for imperial control.

The equilateral triangle of the Letter A takes the left-hand and right-hand
Fibonacci spirals of the horns and transforms them into Irrational Magnitude
as a symbolic enclosure of infinite resonance. Two 3:4:5 triangles of the
Letter A make a rectangle or an equilateral triangle but two 1:1 triangles
of the letter A make an irrational magnitude square of Freemasonic Power.
Jesus squares the circle as Satan. Horus is Set through crowd disease
Oedipus Complex incest.

So the Right-Brain of natural resonance consciousness is now valued as
Zero-this is the matrifocal, horticulture, free-women wielding the
lunar-water cycle Hoe. And the Left-Brain, Letter "A"-satanic Bull's
Head-Imperial Force is measured as INFINITE SUPPLY and LINEAR TIME.

Linear Time hides the Fact that the Farmers get screwed because you can have
both infinite demand and low price even though by the rule of pareto
efficiency this should not be the case. This is because the Demand is not
controlled by the Natural Desire of the Market but by the IRON POWER of the
Letter A-Gematria-Freemason, Blacksmith technology.

drew hempel, M.A.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/soc.culture.malaysia/MLsIOyCAuEE

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gendao said:

I gave cold hard facts and sources cited from Rappler, a credible source with reporters who have multiple awards internationally, and you gave a few articles from a web search that painted a distorted picture because there was no context, even if one of those sources you cited was Rappler, which was only a snippet of the whole situation. No contest there.

On your end, you go on to cite memes, David Icke and Zecharaiah Sitchin. 

Let's get this straight: besides invading every topic possible to post about the Annunaki rubbish and colonialism, you have yet to provide your qualifications both from your educational and professional background about why anything you say should be taken seriously, nor have you really shown any experience internationally.

Now, let's also look at this: you were trying to tell me that you could vouch for Duterte with the level of understanding you have that implies you have better insight into it than me, both a resident in this country and Asian guy, who not only has lived here for a combined total of 10 years, but I also have educational background, professional training, and contacts in government and organizations here and abroad related to the diaspora as well. 

You, likely a white guy, with no qualifications, are unsubtly implying you know more about this country and the demagogue here than me--that's you either being completely oblivious to the parallels of white guy colonialist who knows more than a local in the country, or you're smoking some crack to think that you have superior insight with what little you provide from false comparisons, zero understanding, dubious sources, and no life experience, let alone never having actually listened to, not talk over, people here. 

I think I've seen enough. 

As for Bolsonaro, at least I agree with you there, because he's inarguably a terrible human being. Sorry, this was inaccurate--he has zero humanity and the world would be better off without him. 

Now, as for this country's climate change issues, staying on topic, we just had record floods.

https://www.rappler.com/move-ph/236928-heavy-rain-floods-areas-metro-manila-august-2-2019

• Thanks 1

In other words, if the forests burn and tundra melts, we could dramatically increase the amount of carbon in our atmosphere – essentially rendering useless even the most coordinated global attempts to cut global emissions. Now, we are seeing that once solid ground itself burn. "

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190822-why-is-the-arctic-on-fire So now Mother Nature is cleaning up the mess called civilization.

Yep the tundra is burning and soon the East Siberian Arctic Shelf Methane Bomb will go off. This is not reported in the corporate-state media since apparently they can't read science journals. haha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Mighty sobering message - I've seem some interesting models for global climate mitigation we could throw into effect if at the last minute we decided we wanted to live. Now it seems our technical and social challenges are tantamount to putting out hurricanes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Encephalon said:

Mighty sobering message - I've seem some interesting models for global climate mitigation we could throw into effect if at the last minute we decided we wanted to live. Now it seems our technical and social challenges are tantamount to putting out hurricanes.

I did my master's thesis (called "Epicenters of Justice") at University of Minnesota in 2000 on "radical ecology" and "sound-current nondualism" via qigong.

So then to finish the degree my final class was "self-directed" research as credit - doing intensive qigong training from http://springforestqigong.com

I had realized  in 1996 that we were doomed due to abrupt global warming - I had worked for Greenpeace full time that summer. This was after since the 1980s when I had connected Pythagorean philosophy to nonwestern shamanism and environmental activism via music theory. I kept this all to myself through my undergraduate degree - until I wrote my own manifesto, "The Fundamental Force," in 1996 after experiencing qigong master Effie P. Chow in 1995 - she blew the fuse in the room behind her when she demonstrated qi at St. Mary's University in Minneapolis.

So the best way to prepare for the global warming crisis - the ecological crisis - is to learn how to transcend death. In 2000 I had what qigong master chunyi Lin called an "enlightenment experience" and I saw ghosts and I did strong healing. Then I spent 10 years reading one scholarly book a day to translate my experiences back into western science as much as possible. I also did free psychic healing in the inner city during that time.

So I'm quite aware of models, etc. but feel free to share.

I figure we have about five years left till full collapse of civilization. http://arctic-news.blogspot.com has the details on this time line.

• Like 1

What was your reading list during the 10-year era?  I'm making an effort to honor my love of reading, but I haven't enough hours in the day.

• Like 1

Hurricane Dorian a category 5 storm fits in with the current AGW models. Extremes are the new climate norm!

145814_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/29/2019 at 10:33 AM, Earl Grey said:

I gave cold hard facts and sources cited from Rappler, a credible source with reporters who have multiple awards internationally, and you gave a few articles from a web search that painted a distorted picture because there was no context, even if one of those sources you cited was Rappler, which was only a snippet of the whole situation. No contest there.

On your end, you go on to cite memes, David Icke and Zecharaiah Sitchin. 

Let's get this straight: besides invading every topic possible to post about the Annunaki rubbish and colonialism, you have yet to provide your qualifications both from your educational and professional background about why anything you say should be taken seriously, nor have you really shown any experience internationally.

Now, let's also look at this: you were trying to tell me that you could vouch for Duterte with the level of understanding you have that implies you have better insight into it than me, both a resident in this country and Asian guy, who not only has lived here for a combined total of 10 years, but I also have educational background, professional training, and contacts in government and organizations here and abroad related to the diaspora as well. 

As for Bolsonaro, at least I agree with you there, because he's inarguably a terrible human being. Sorry, this was inaccurate--he has zero humanity and the world would be better off without him.

Yes, there does seem to be a mental gap here?
WQjW8Up.jpg
Ah, there it is...!
pkfxb6l59xly.jpg

You constantly seek social proof and institutional acceptance...on the surface to validate your beliefs...but deeper down for yourself.

I seek the truth.  And that often precedes or is prohibited acceptance by such establishment institutions.  Seriously, there is no school or job teaching what I am learning on my own right now!  Would you ask a shaman for his professional credentials & resume? 

And to simply condemn Bolsonaro as a lone individual is not enough!  My whole point is that he is not simply a repugnant INDIVIDUAL...he is a product of his deep theological CHRISTIAN programming.  Which produces many, many more replicants like himself.  And so simply writing him off as a solitary jerk while overlooking his Christian colonialist crowdsourcing that helped make him what he is...is what allows his ENTIRE DEATH CULTure to continue propagating with no end!

Decolonialist Mark Lakeman of Communitecture (paraphrased excerpts from 10:48)

Q: What you use as reference for healthy infrastructure and civic planning that facilitates connectivity and healthy way to interact with people in your daily life?

A: Here we are living in the USA.  And about 25 years ago in my career, I came back from a series of cultural immersions where I was out ASKING different communities and cultures around the world what they would advise me and the USA WHAT WE COULD DO about OUR condition?
Cuz obviously there's massive challenges across the spectrum of so-called "crime," we sometimes have these statistics that are 10X more distressing than these other cultures that are related to us.
And the answer that I got back was to notice when I got home was that we all live in this COLONIAL INFRASTRUCTURE that isn't an expression of participation at all, but really was designed as a DEVELOPMENT mechanism.
There's almost no public squares in any neighborhood across the entire country...
To understand that there's this horrific absence that we actually have to travel across the ocean to visit villages where living and working is in close proximity, not zoned like American cities are, where you have to leave the home zone to go to the work zone to pay for the home zone where you barely get to live!

We need to restore this interactive and latent vitality from our COLONIAL GRID creating a monocultural condition omitting gathering places and stewardship dynamism, cultural rituals, and cyclical/spontaneous celebrations!
Mark+Lakeman+for+Abundant+Edge.png?forma

So rather than going around the world "developing" it into more of the global colonialist infrastructure grid...this guy went around and ASKED THEM what the US could do to restore a more holistic lifestyle like THEIRS!  And the answer, of course, was to DECOLONIZE & "reindigenize ourselves!"  And he is now implementing his civic designs back at home to GREAT EFFECTS!

Edited by gendao

7 hours ago, gendao said:

Yes, there does seem to be a mental gap here?
WQjW8Up.jpg
Ah, there it is...!
pkfxb6l59xly.jpg

You constantly seek social proof and institutional acceptance...on the surface to validate your beliefs...but deeper down for yourself.

I seek the truth.  And that often precedes or is prohibited acceptance by such establishment institutions.  Seriously, there is no school or job teaching what I am learning on my own right now!  Would you ask a shaman for his professional credentials & resume? 

And to simply condemn Bolsonaro as a lone individual is not enough!  My whole point is that he is not simply a repugnant INDIVIDUAL...he is a product of his deep theological CHRISTIAN programming.  Which produces many, many more replicants like himself.  And so simply writing him off as a solitary jerk while overlooking his Christian colonialist crowdsourcing that helped make him what he is...is what allows his ENTIRE DEATH CULTure to continue propagating with no end!

So rather than going around the world "developing" it into more of the global colonialist infrastructure grid...this guy went around and ASKED THEM what the US could do to restore a more holistic lifestyle like THEIRS!  And the answer, of course, was to DECOLONIZE & "reindigenize ourselves!"  And he is now implementing his civic designs back at home to GREAT EFFECTS!

You fail as miserably as Billy Madison and sound as rational as a Flat Earther thinking you’re talking sense to others. Still no truth when you’ve never traveled abroad or actually have any worthwhile experience in the fields you criticize because your false comparisons once again do not make your platitudes true. You’ve never left Plato’s allegorical cave and you’re telling someone who actually was outside he’s crazy, just like you have yet to explain your experiences in another country or authority to speak of things you haven’t a clue about with memes and morons as your barometer for truth.

Don Quixote tried to convince himself he was charging into a monster and not a windmill that anyone else could see, but in this case you don’t even seem to know what a windmill is. 

I once knew a white lad who dropped out of college and in the company of people who were Chinese students, academics, former diplomats, and businessmen, he claimed the main language was Cantonese rather than Mandarin and insisted that Confucius and Buddha were the same person, insisting the people in that Chinese group were brainwashed and ignorant. He admitted he had never left San Francisco and only sounded stupider each time he opened his mouth. I wonder if you two are related.

Edited by Earl Grey

Greta Thunberg's speech on AGW before the EU Parliament. Bright, articulate and to the point!

• Like 5

Great glimpse into modern aboriginal life, health, and ecology in Malaysia.  Look at this Jahai tribal population that lives completely off and in the forest, alongside tigers and elephants.  Very fit, functional physiques with great posture, vision better than 20/20 from hunting, no obvious "aging" (seriously, look at this grandfather of 2 in his 60s with a V-taper, still hunting, and not even a single gray/balding hair and hardly any wrinkles!!!), zero obesity, etc.  In fact, their statures are smaller, which puts far less strain on resources (as well as their own joints).  Their feet and gaits are undeformed by shoes, as they always remain barefoot and constantly grounded...and can easily sit in deep "Third World" squats!  They spent 5 hours in this trip in near-silence in the forest hunting 2 monkeys for the village - which they brought back and shared equally with everyone.  The monkeys were shot quietly with poison darts and not a single part of their bodies were wasted!

Of course, there's only 900 of them left now as they are threatened with extinction by Western encroachment/colonialism after millenia of successful, sustainable, subsistence living...like the San Bushmen (with another trim, late 60s hunter with NO GRAY (or balding) HAIR!)...all to eventually be replaced by...
2.jpg
2-1s2df13sd2f1sd23.jpg
COLONIALIST "DEVELOPMENT" & CHRISTIAN "SALVATION"...HALLELUJAH!!!

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2019 at 12:25 PM, Encephalon said:

What was your reading list during the 10-year era?  I'm making an effort to honor my love of reading, but I haven't enough hours in the day.

thanks for the question on the reading list. I didn't take the time to make one. I did make a list of favorite books - I'll dig that out... for a formatted version of the below list see https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/09/list-of-my-50-favorite-books-some.html just scroll way down to get to the blog post. thanks

1) Women Like Meat by Megan Biesle (ivy-league anthropology on the oldest modern human culture, the Bushmen Koi-San and their natural healing practices)

2) Dr Peter Kingsley's books -- Pythagorean expose on how western civilization is based on a bunch of lies. http://peterkingsley.com

3) Total Man by Stan Gooch (Gooch lives in a trailor in Wales and is a maverick psychologist focusing on the cerebellum as our Neanderthal past. Lastest study shows Northern Europeans are 5% Neanderthal!!) Gooch also studies the paranormal -- great stuff!

4) Suns of God by Acharya S. She's the author of the best-selling Christ Conspiracy. Her books are very well-researched and totally radical -- the Historical Christ is a creation for Western Imperialism (sorry but it's the truth).

5) Parable of the Beast by John Bleibtreu (amazing ethology or animal behavior book that details parthenogenesis, how most of Nature is female-only reproduction and how humans are the same once we feed off our reproductive secretions through the pineal gland).

6) Nothing Ever Happened by David Godman (the 1998 three volume biography of Sri H.W.L. Poonjaji, the master of Advaita Vedanta). This book blows you away with total miracles and secrets of India.

7) "Cosmic Humanism and World Unity" (1975) by professor Oliver L. Reiser -- this is the actual Matrix Plan that I've exposed at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm and on my blog at http://drewhempel.gnn.tv

8) Adventures in the Counterculture by Steven Hagen (awesome insider reports of the Rainbow Gathering, the Mary-Jane smoker seed-business scene, the Hip Hop-ghetto-Graffiti scene in NYC and the conspiracy against JFK)

9) "A Star Called the Sun" by George Gamow. He created the big bang model and this is a classic science overview book (even though I'm against science it's good to know thy enemy).

10) In the Eyes of the Night: Witchcraft among the Senegalese People by Dr. William Simmons -- another amazing anthropology expose on shape-shifting reptilian blacksmiths!!

11) Year 501: The Conquest Continues plus At War with Asia plus Political Economy of Human Rights, Vol 1: The Washington Connection and Third World Fascism plus World Orders: Old and New. Those are my four favorite Noam Chomsky books -- must reads to deprogram the onslaught of disinfo about the CIA genocide that is a continuation of colonialism.

12) The Religion of Technology by Professor David F. Noble (1996). Noble was fired from MIT for exposing how science was created by and is controlled by a bunch of apocalyptic Freemasons. He now is professor at York U in Toronto Canada.

13) Guns, Germs and Steel by professor Jared Diamond. This best-selling book is largely an update of Marvin Harris ground-breaking anthropology work. Diamond documents how "progress" of "civilization" is more a matter of ecological constraints due to geography then it is to any inborn genetic traits or even cultural norms.

14) Sync by professor Steve Strogatz. The master of synchronized chaos or macro quantum chaos, Strogatz has lately come out stating that the computers are in control and that the foundation of mathematics, the Riemann Hypothesis, is a "conspiracy between nature and number, between atom and arithmetic." Science is based on resonance that is not mathematizable and only Strogatz has the psychic balls to face science down, based on his Los Alamos supercomputer research!

15) The Eternal Return by Donald E. Carr. Carr was a Chemist trained at Berkeley who totally dissects quantum mechanics and shows how it's best interpretation is a cyclic cosmology that enables time travel and paranormal powers.

16) Megabrain by Peter Huchinson -- name might be Michael? Anyway he researched all the new brain-helmut gadgets and then was going to publish a book on chaos science and brain dynamics but he had some catastrophic accident in Santa Fe and is now confined to a wheel chair or something.

17) Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality by Charles Luk. The single best book on the "small universe" qigong practice that is derived from Tetrad ratios -- the 12 points along the outside of the body measured by the 1:2:3:4 cycle of resonance from solar and lunar energy.

18) Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince. The single-best expose on the CIA control of the New Age movement. Art Bell's promotion of the alien agenda is based on this Freemason-CIA project to promote "techno-spirituality" as the answer -- covers all the ties to Egyptology and Mars Civilization stuff and tons of other popular alternative research fields as all part of CIA psychological warfare.

19) Miracle Healing from China by Dr. Effie P. Chow. A female qigong master publishes an independent analysis of the free energy potential in qigong. I personally experienced Master Chow's powers and it was amazing!! She leads the qigong field in the U.S. for N.I.H. research.

20) Yoga and Immortality by professor Mircea Eliade (that title is a little off cuz he has Freedom in the title as well -- anyway only source I've seen detailing the "small universe" practice in India as well!)

21) Gold Warriors by Peggy and Sterling Seagrave. This is the amazing expose on the CIA collusion with the Japanese Fascists who systematically looted the gold of Asia and cached it in the Phillipines. The Fed Researve has covered up how the Cold War was funded by CIA expeditions to recover this gold and also deals with the fascists. It's how Amelia Marcos got all her shoes for example. Book totally blows away all pretense of legitimate civilization.

22) Evolving the Mind by professor Alain Cairns-Smith. He's an Irish geologist, if I remember correctly, who discovered that life can be created from silica crystallization! Most of the book is on cognitive science but he's one of the few to realize how science is transforming earth into a silica-based lifeform.

23) Bart Kosko -- "fuzzy logic" professor goes nanotech through quantum chaos science with his new book "NOISE" Kosko is a regular on Art Bell promoting the CIA nanotech revolution! For the real details see "Nanotechnology and Homeland Security" -- the plan is to hook all our brains and blood up to satellites for instant "protection" from biowarfare.

24) American Dynasty by Kevin Phillips, this best-selling book even states that the USSR Commies were funded and created by international capital finance!! CIA is now controlled by the Bush family or the NeoCons are now in cahoots with DIA in Pentagon and the CIA is being purged of any anti-Bush elements. Strange book and shows the real power dynamics in the U.S. Too bad Kevin Phillips didn't take it more seriously as he's voting for McCain I've heard (what a joke!!)

25) The Reign of Quantity by Rene Guenon -- this is THE BEST harmonic nondual expose on Western Civilization being totally corrupt. Guenon did his degree in math on the infinite in Leibniz and how the logic of Leibniz was wrong. Advaita Vedanta master Sri Ramana Maharshi supported Guenon. Guenon moved to Egypt, became a Sufi scholar and Egyptian citizen and then died a young age after claiming to be "psychically attacked."

26) Suppressed Inventions and Other Discoveries by Jonathan Eisen (a great overview of how independent inventors and natural healers are too dangerous for corporate-state elite controlled Freemasonry. See Professor David F. Noble's books for further details on the same topic.

27) Origin of Agriculture and the Birth of the Gods by Jacque Cauvin, (2000, Cambridge U Press). This proves Freemasonry started in 10,000 BCE with a "symbolic revolution" to destroy all circular, female-power houses so that an iron-based rectilinear war-culture -- with new anthropocentric views -- could expand.

28) Bruce Lincoln -- U of Chicago anthropologist who exposed CIA infilitration of indigenous cultures in Guatemala leading to the genocide of Mayans in the 1980s. Lincoln is the best source for paranormal powers as the real poor people techniques in the fight against colonialism.

29) Body Snatchers in the Desert (2005) by Nick Redfern. The book that solves the Roswell cover-up of secret government Nuke-aircraft experiments in collusion with fascist Japanese biowarfare victims. Redfern's previous book "Strange Secrets" also exposes the truth behind cattle mutilations as a CIA experiment and other secrets. His new book "On the Trail of the Saucer Spies" about CIA infilitration of UFO groups should be a great read as well (it's on order).

30) Carlos Ginzberg -- anthropologist who documents that real paranormal witchcraft is REAL in Europe (and not just some fantasy of bored, teenage girls

31) Apocalypses by Eugene... This is a scholarly overview of how Western civilization has ALWAYS been obsessed with apocalypse. "Chaos, Comos and the World to Come" by professor emeritus Norman Cohn. Cohn was at Yale and all his books are top-knotch, detailing esoteric philosophy and hermits, etc., in the West. This one traces the apocalypse to Vedic and Zoroastrian philosophy.

32) Nandor Fodor, the best parapsychologist ever! He was Hungarian, got his start in NYC and then lived in England. I like his autobiography and his book "Between Two Worlds" the best.

33) Alex Tanous -- "Beyond Coincidence" Tanous was a Gypsy psychic who worked for the CIA and did a well-researched experiment in astral travel.

34) Jim Keith -- a conspiracy writer who cranked out half a dozen amazing books within a five year period and then he, his girlfriend and his publisher were all dead in mysterious circumstances within the last 5 years.

35) Boiling Energy by Richard Katz. Another ivy-league document on how alchemy is practiced among the Koi-San, the oldest modern human culture. Trance dance around a fire, all night, after 3 days of complete separation between the sexes and new hunting meat partaken. The healing happens after the belly gets real hot and magnetic fields shoot up the spine. Visionary powers ensue.

36) Camille Paglia's "Sexual Personae" Professor Paglia wrote this tome as a history of Western Civilization through classical art -- she goes back to Nerfetiti and argues that the "fourth eye" -- the pineal gland versus the pituitary gland -- enables this Womb Tomb dynamic in West. In otherwords there's this cold, femme fatale truth that is beyond time and gave the queen of Egypt her power. That cold materialist desire drives all of Western civilization all the way up to Madonna.

37) Kenn Thomas' new book "Parapolitics." It's the ultimate conspiracy overview book, Thomas has been editor of http://Steamshovelpress.com and has kept a level head while digging through the highest levels of Freemason corruption.

38) Biological Transmutations by Louis Kervan. This is a serious French analysis of how alchemy happens -- for example how chickens make calcium by eating mica!! Gabriel Cousins, the yoga student of Muktananda, discusses this book and Kervan's argument is sort of a quantum chaos resonance of the first 8 elements -- sort of a sonofusion. See chemistry professor Donald H. Andrew's book "The Symphony of Life" for further details of the same alchemical science.

39) F.W. Holiday's book "The Dragon and the Disc" -- turns out that Holiday rejected his paranormal explanation for the Loch Ness monster, inspiring his second book "The Goblin Universe" published posthumously by Colin Wilson. Still Holiday's argument that Water has a macro quantum chaos power creating paranormal effects is now well substantiated.

40) Professor Abraham Seidenberg -- a UC Berkeley math professor who documented the "ritual origins of geometry" through sacrifice altars in Vedia India, circa 3000 BCE. Seidenberg also promoted "the separation of heaven and earth" through sacred Freemason geometry and social engineering secret societies as a global answer for humanity. Creepy stuff

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 2

I have not read the whole topic ... but one tought, and i know its stupid but: 

When i look at weatherforecasts for the next week, and then go out of the house clothed according due to forecast, i will definitly wear the wrong things ... just going by actual data, the hit rate of the predictions of short terms for meteorologists is at max 30% ... so heightening the period to 30 Years or 100 years it will undoubtly be much lower. 
And going by simulations ... i made my degree on simulations of fluidics and its dynamics ... sorry but sience, at least what i know is nowere near being able to factor in all parameters, as some are not even known as of yet. So calling on simulations and saying it will happen as predicted, is just a wish.

Yeah we are to nature like the biggest assholes you can find, and something has to change but our time on earth amounts to nothing but a minute, and our weather data around a second of the lifetime of the world, wanting to know everything is just bs.

Politicians that denie that the climate is changing are plain stupid, but scientists saying what will happen and assuring that it will happen is the same. There are changes apparent, but ones we know not how they will proceed. 

What i see at the moment is a movement (like greenpeace) that started with good reasons, and will or is already be used for the monetary gain of the ones that are at fault for the problems. I.E. look at all the car companies and their battery cars, which allegedly are worse than the actual ones but will have to be bought according to new regulations.

Edited by Phantalor

I agree with the view that "everything is wrong" and the environment is being destroyed.

But it seems there is no pointing the finger at the real culprits or no understanding of what really is being destroyed.

Young people it is you yourselves the whole course of your life that has been downgraded to 3rd class. 

Yes the environment, but also you your life your family your health ... it is you.

And who is doing it ?
Can you not notice that the corporations are vehicles for biillionaires, 8 people who own half of all human wealth.

Surely the corporate laws must be revoked ... aim your anger there.

The corporations love large mulit-national institutions ... like the EU.  That way they can rape and pilage 28 countries at once.

Is that not obvious ?
So any global coalition will inevitably just vastly increase the rate of destruction as the corporations politicians lawyers get their systems inserted into such giant organisations.

Billionaires need helpers and there are people falling over themselves to help them.

How many young people are in love with Zuckerberg and Elon Musk and all this stuff.  Are you will to give up your love, or do you somehow want the world to be green again whilst clinging on to these billionaires?
And how are you going to organise this ... on Facebook where you are manipulated up and down until you dont know the sky from the earth ... and all your ideas and punched into you ?
You gotta fight better than that.

And as for Christianity ... it is not logical to blame them in an era where they are barely present.  How can they be responsible for this destruction when they aren't here.

Go back to when they were powerful ... I am not expert but I heard that when Calvin was speaking in a city in Switzerland 80% of the population was in the cathedral.  What kind of a world can you have when 80% of the people are moving in one direction?
No this one that's for sure.

And as for all the "values" plumbed into your mind ... all these people explaining away cancer and autism and all that.

"Scientists" falling over themselves to justify such a world of ill health.

Can you not see that all works.

They teach you to love the squalor, so that the billionaires can keep on with the system.

"The environment" ... 

In the EU there are 35,000 corporate lobbyists.  An incredible number, almost as much in Washington.

What is a corporate lobbyist?  He is someone who does the bidding of Billionaires.

The Billionaires must be so happy that all the people they are screwing don't care.

Don't shine a spotlight on the real culprits.

They shine the spotlight everywhere else.

What a victory for the Billionaires.

People do what Facebook tells them to do.

Jump in the lake, lost your life, eat dirt.

If Facebook says it ... people do it.

Edited by rideforever
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I agree with the view that "everything is wrong" and the environment is being destroyed.

But it seems there is no pointing the finger at the real culprits or no understanding of what really is being destroyed.

Young people it is you yourselves the whole course of your life that has been downgraded to 3rd class. 

Yes the environment, but also you your life your family your health ... it is you.

And who is doing it ?
Can you not notice that the corporations are vehicles for biillionaires, 8 people who own half of all human wealth.

Surely the corporate laws must be revoked ... aim your anger there.

The corporations love large mulit-national institutions ... like the EU.  That way they can rape and pilage 28 countries at once.

Is that not obvious ?
So any global coalition will inevitably just vastly increase the rate of destruction as the corporations politicians lawyers get their systems inserted into such giant organisations.

Billionaires need helpers and there are people falling over themselves to help them.

How many young people are in love with Zuckerberg and Elon Musk and all this stuff.  Are you will to give up your love, or do you somehow want the world to be green again whilst clinging on to these billionaires?
And how are you going to organise this ... on Facebook where you are manipulated up and down until you dont know the sky from the earth ... and all your ideas and punched into you ?
You gotta fight better than that.

And as for Christianity ... it is not logical to blame them in an era where they are barely present.  How can they be responsible for this destruction when they aren't here.

Go back to when they were powerful ... I am not expert but I heard that when Calvin was speaking in a city in Switzerland 80% of the population was in the cathedral.  What kind of a world can you have when 80% of the people are moving in one direction?
No this one that's for sure.

And as for all the "values" plumbed into your mind ... all these people explaining away cancer and autism and all that.

"Scientists" falling over themselves to justify such a world of ill health.

Can you not see that all works.

They teach you to love the squalor, so that the billionaires can keep on with the system.

"The environment" ... 

In the EU there are 35,000 corporate lobbyists.  An incredible number, almost as much in Washington.

What is a corporate lobbyist?  He is someone who does the bidding of Billionaires.

The Billionaires must be so happy that all the people they are screwing don't care.

Don't shine a spotlight on the real culprits.

They shine the spotlight everywhere else.

What a victory for the Billionaires.

People do what Facebook tells them to do.

Jump in the lake, lost your life, eat dirt.

If Facebook says it ... people do it.

yes I was introduced into the concept of "revoking" corporate charters back in 1996, working with the founder of http://poclad.org

So the US actually was formed as a constitutional corporate charter! This is never taught - and I only learned this recently. So we colonialists in the beginning had conferences in which we considered ourselves sovereign and then voted to create a corporate charter call the US government.

So this is why President Lincoln warned that during the civil war the worst danger was that the corporate charters were gaining in power. This was because the Union relied on standardized measurements for mass reproduction of weaponry - and this was the Union government great advantage over the slave states.

So we need to realize that science itself IS a religion - as per the Golden Ratio and Freemasonry. This is detailed very well in professor David F. Noble's book, "The Religion of Technology" from 1996 - and his final book was a follow up: "The Myth of Progress."

So the abrupt global warming crisis is really an existential crisis about what it means to be alive since abrupt global warming is based on how entropy is defined. Western classical science assumes that the infrared light emitting from earth is "entropy" from the Sun's energy coming down at a higher frequency. But in fact this infrared light and the Sun's light - are absorbed and used by life on Earth. But life on Earth is from Negentropy - a concept that was only discovered via quantum physics while almost all of science is still based on classical physics using logarithmic symmetric math.

So I call this the Strong Misanthropic Principle - so that our left brain dominance with right-hand technology dominance is destroying left-handed amino acids of life on Earth that has relied on right-brain intuitive dominance (shamanism). And so what we perceive as the accelerating space of the Universe with the slowing down of time, via our technology, is INVERSELY proportional to the acceleration of TIME on earth with the destruction of the space of Earth (ecology).

And so we are experiencing a deep transformation of the Elements on Earth right now with metal and fire taking over against wood and Earth. But as the Daoists state, in fact Water is the most powerful element and so in the end Water will recover. Quantum physics has now corroborated this truth since water is a "macro quantum" molecule with a "fifth state" that near freezing has increased negentropy even as the molecule expands (which normally would indicate the opposite, an increase in entropy). So when water is closer to its tetrahedral macroquantum dipole bonding - then it is relying on the virtual photons and the splitting of the protons and electrons (yang qi and yin qi respectively). So this is called the "magnetic moment" or "spin" between the proton and electron and as Dr. Andrija Puharich realized this splitting of the water occurs via ultrasound with the spin as the negentropy energy via ELF harmonics.

The ELF harmonics or schumann resonance is our natural brain alpha-theta REM shamanic visionary state of living in harmony with the Sun and the Moon as the Moon governs life on Earth via water. So life will start over - as Gurdjieff stated - from the Moon controlling life on EArth via water.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So the abrupt global warming crisis is really an existential crisis about what it means to be alive since abrupt global warming is based on how entropy is defined. Western classical science assumes that the infrared light emitting from earth is "entropy" from the Sun's energy coming down at a higher frequency. But in fact this infrared light and the Sun's light - are absorbed and used by life on Earth. But life on Earth is from Negentropy - a concept that was only discovered via quantum physics while almost all of science is still based on classical physics using logarithmic symmetric math.

Progress is useless, as every man who arrives here needs to learn how to wield his body emotions and grow.

It should be beautiful.

What is the benefit of arriving in an overpopulated world where machines do all the work and you watch the internet?
This is destructive because it removes possibilities for self-learning and gives you compensations, pills to make you happy.

Disaster and pain that is.

You mention many universal forces and their processes ... but humans don't simply follow them, we also intervene due to our semi-conscious power of thought.  In fact it is (imo) the semi-conscious thought that has obscured our sensitivities about the feelings of life ... and so we are easily lead into an anti-life type of world.  We don't feel the harm and unnaturalness of it ... as we are so excited and addicted to this thought.  

Humans have a lopsided development in their thought ...  this is what I have been taught.

We have evolved but in a bad way .. one-sidedly and incompletely.  This gives rise to our unstable societies.

Anyway after all these "big ideas" ...the rich and powerful have organised the taking of too much.

But perhaps you are right, perhaps we as a species helplessly respond to celestial forces rising and falling in slavery and suffering with little real control.

• Like 1