https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/world/africa/zimbabwe-water-crisis.html

Really sad.

When I worked in Peace Corps in Tanzania and for another NGO in Sri Lanka, East Timor, and Indonesia, clean water was already a crucial issue. 

Even the locals knew that climate change was impacting them and were doing as much work informing us as we were building the water towers with them. 

[NOTE: PLEASE STOP POSTING BULLSHIT CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT NGOS AND PEACE CORPS WORK IN RESPONSE TO ME SHARING MY EXPERIENCES. IT IS IDIOTIC AND UNINFORMED, AND MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND INSIGHT DOES NOT REFLECT ANY OF WHAT HAS BEEN SAID. IT IS ALSO INCREDIBLY RUDE GIVEN THAT I DEDICATED MY TIME AND CARE TO SERVING OTHERS].

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

Very impressive facility which is located in Tonopah NV. There is another one SW of Vegas off of I-15 a few miles from Primm NV. I drove by that one in January.

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Really sad.

When I worked in Peace Corps in Tanzania and for another NGO in Sri Lanka, East Timor, and Indonesia, clean water was already a crucial issue. 

Even the locals knew that climate change was impacting them and were doing as much work informing us as we were building the water towers with them. 

[NOTE: PLEASE STOP POSTING BULLSHIT CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT NGOS AND PEACE CORPS WORK IN RESPONSE TO ME SHARING MY EXPERIENCES. IT IS IDIOTIC AND UNINFORMED, AND MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND INSIGHT DOES NOT REFLECT ANY OF WHAT HAS BEEN SAID. IT IS ALSO INCREDIBLY RUDE GIVEN THAT I DEDICATED MY TIME AND CARE TO SERVING OTHERS].

Well, at least cold-blooded REPTILES will love "GLOBAL WARMING" so they can bask in the heat, right?! ;)

But you already said it yourself:

On 8/1/2019 at 9:43 AM, Earl Grey said:

One of the sad things about the Peace Corps is that while ideally, people seek to improve the lives of those living in abject poverty, there comes a point where we ask how much of their way of life is being traded for "modernization and sustainability" and how much should really be touched when we ask them to move on the path towards living like homogenized urbanites and the McWorld

Mother Jones had an article a little over ten years ago saying that the entire population of China can't sustain the Super-Size It philosophy of America. Nowadays, it seems even just the urban population and all that pollution is doing quite a lot of damage itself.

I believe you obviously have good intentions...but we all know what the road to Hell is paved by, right?

Have you ever sat down and really pondered the ROOTS of these problems, and looked beyond (Christian colonialist) cultural blindspots and surface fixes?  Have you ever stepped back and considered the larger picture???

Can/should you sustainably exceed the natural carrying capacity of a locale?  And in trying to, might any of those measures actually simultaneously decrease the carrying capacity (like deforestation for agriculture/livestock)?

What is the "Peace Corps" doing to help stop the planet's current 6th Mass Extinction caused by humancentric colonialism exceeding its carrying capacity for all wildlife?

Or is it just easier to pop another blue pill, dismiss all this as a "BS conspiracy theory," and go back to clinging to your World Savior LARP?
main-qimg-666d4b1db7e09bf5e4910cad879dad
siyy17rJ1lTOZwiqPeyOJpIHhpY5MWZ4q6Xzk00r

Edited by gendao

1 hour ago, gendao said:

Well, at least cold-blooded REPTILES will love "GLOBAL WARMING" so they can bask in the heat, right?! ;)

But you already said it yourself:

I believe you obviously have good intentions...but we all know what the road to Hell is paved by, right?

Have you ever sat down and really pondered the ROOTS of these problems, and looked beyond (Christian colonialist) cultural blindspots and surface fixes?  Have you ever stepped back and considered the larger picture???

Can/should you sustainably exceed the natural carrying capacity of a locale?  And in trying to, might any of those measures actually simultaneously decrease the carrying capacity (like deforestation for agriculture/livestock)?

What is the "Peace Corps" doing to help stop the planet's current 6th Mass Extinction caused by humancentric colonialism exceeding its carrying capacity for all wildlife?

Or is it just easier to pop another blue pill, dismiss all this as a "BS conspiracy theory," and go back to clinging to your World Savior LARP?
main-qimg-666d4b1db7e09bf5e4910cad879dad
siyy17rJ1lTOZwiqPeyOJpIHhpY5MWZ4q6Xzk00r

Have you actually had formal training in development both at university and professionally, worked for NGOs at grassroots level for DOMESTIC agencies not funded by foreigners and international collaborations, or the Peace Corps and lived in 13 countries?

I can’t take anything you say seriously because you’re just posting platitudes and mocking my experience that has been critical to my identity and values, not to mention I’m a Third Culture Kid (something I’m pretty sure you won’t even understand if you research it), meaning I’m not one of your fellow American colonialists as you like to presume.

By the way, I am not white, I am Asian and therefore not part of your stupid white savior complex assumptions.

Kindly get lost and quit wasting my time by trivializing my experience to fit your conspiracy theory narratives or presume you know more because of some protests and counter culture literature. You sound like joeblast for crying out loud.

If the next thing you post in any dialogue with me doesn’t have an apology for your rudeness calling my work “LARP” and has more bullshit accusations, you’re getting blocked and will not get anything out of me you asked for before.

Back to topic. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ralis said:

Very impressive facility which is located in Tonopah NV. There is another one SW of Vegas off of I-15 a few miles from Primm NV. I drove by that one in January.

What is so impressive about this is that it can generate energy 24 x 7 even when the sun isn't shining.   

The main criticism of wind and solar are that they are intermittent sources of energy, and batteries are expensive install and maintain. 

That is true, but this project stores energy as heat in molten salt, which can be extracted on demand at  night or whenever needed. 

There is enough energy in our deserts to power the entire world many times over.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MildMouse23 said:

have you watched the BBC doc on the Global Dimming Effect yet?

if and as we get read of coal sulfur aerosol pollution by increasing renewables then global warming will double.

It was on youtube in a reduced form - must have gotten taken down again. It's hard to find. It's a 2005 doc - all based on interviewing the scientists who did the  research. Recently science has shown global dimming effect was underestimated.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/global-dimming/

yeah it's still on Vimeo I think.

So... watch it!!

There is something called the Gee McFearSun Mustache Pardox.

It is 1) Global Dimming Effect plus 2) East Siberian Arctic Shelf Methane Bomb = 3) Start serious training in Daoist Neidan meditation as your spirit will be leaving your body soon.

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Really sad.

Your  'social credits'  *  on the Nungali register has just skyrocketed .   :) 

*      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Have you actually had formal training in development both at university and professionally, worked for NGOs at grassroots level for DOMESTIC agencies not funded by foreigners and international collaborations, or the Peace Corps and lived in 13 countries?

I can’t take anything you say seriously because you’re just posting platitudes and mocking my experience that has been critical to my identity and values, not to mention I’m a Third Culture Kid (something I’m pretty sure you won’t even understand if you research it), meaning I’m not one of your fellow American colonialists as you like to presume.

By the way, I am not white, I am Asian and therefore not part of your stupid white savior complex assumptions.

Kindly get lost and quit wasting my time by trivializing my experience to fit your conspiracy theory narratives or presume you know more because of some protests and counter culture literature. You sound like joeblast for crying out loud.

If the next thing you post in any dialogue with me doesn’t have an apology for your rudeness calling my work “LARP” and has more bullshit accusations, you’re getting blocked and will not get anything out of me you asked for before.

Back to topic. 

No, I clearly have not been formally indoctrinated at colonialist summer camps.  I've strayed way off their reservation!

And I never said you were White, either.  A lot of foot soldiers fighting colonialist wars weren't White.  And there's also anti-colonialist Whites who truly revere Nature, for instance.  So yes, you can absolutely have a "savior complex" where you believe civilized lifestyles >>> primitive, aboriginal lifestyles...even if you are not White.

The real question is if your predominant culture and cause you serve is colonialist?  Where you seek to go convert all the remaining "backwards" natives to your "superior" colonialist way of life (which is what's destroying the planet as we speak)!

The islanders were friendly, curious, and easy-going, but their near-nakedness, ignorance of "civilized" ways, and apparent laziness shocked the missionaries.
When the Thaddeus anchored, the ship was greeted by men and women of all ages, some surfing, others sailing, and others dancing or running along the shore.
"You are to aim at nothing short of covering those islands with fruitful fields and pleasant dwellings, and schools and churches; of raising up the whole people to an elevated state of Christian civilization."
The missionaries set to work building New England-style frame houses and a church, creating a reading primer in Hawaiian and translating the Bible and other texts into the native language, setting up schools, preaching Christian teachings, and providing basic medical care. The Hawaiians were accustomed to going without clothing and to gathering their food and fish from the wild. They were completely uninterested in most things the Americans considered important, chiefly farming, sewing, and cooking, but with traditional Hawaiian religion already in decline, the missionaries made headway in spreading Christianity.

Note how the indigenous Hawaiians had simply lived happily, carefreely, and sustainably off the land...without the need for deforestation and agriculture.  But in come the Christian colonialists...and immediately try to fix what wasn't broke!

Then FF 100 years, and the new rice bag missionaries (Peace Corps) are basically replacing homegrown crops with free hot dogs and shitty junk food in plastic bags in Africa...while celebrating a grand colonialist holiday for that time they stole another entire continent from some other aborigines!  Déjà vu!

The Peace Corps Volunteers (PCVs) in Tambacounda invited me to celebrate the Fourth of July with them. We had no fireworks but we shared some hotdogs and Doritos under an American flag. I asked them, “Is the Peace Corps useful in Senegal?”

One PCV said that they had trouble convincing locals to plant their own crops because they knew a supply of free food would be delivered anyway. She still felt that “the benefits outweigh the cost.”

And hey, let's not even talk about ecological carrying capacity or the planet's 6th mass extinction...as clearly those are merely all "conspiracy theories" too and of NO CONCERN to the Peace Corps! :rolleyes:

Edited by gendao

On 2/19/2019 at 12:28 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Another good example of supply side economics is Roman AQueducts.

So Western civilization shits in its clean drinking water - that's considered to be "civilized" - whereas nonwestern culture COMPOSTS the human shit as ecological sanitation.

So then supply side economics states that Rome HAD to build aqueducts to haul clean drinking water from far away since Romans had shit in their clean drinking water.

And so today - if you want to "improve" your land that means you HAVE to not compost your shit - but instead have a sewer system hook up (composting shit is illegal in cities). Or you need to install an intensive septic system with a drainage mound - costing over 10,000 $$ - if you "want" to compost your manure in the modern Western civilized world. Also you would need "special" legal permission through a special appeals process - requiring an expensive lawyer, etc.

Meanwhile in the nonwestern world - like the traditional Berber village I visited in Morocco - they transformed the desert into growing food for THOUSANDS of years - by composting their shit. oops.

On 2/19/2019 at 4:58 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Yeah so the Brits imposed their Western stupidity onto India and Africa, etc. - so just as the Chinese are now doing in Tibet.

That's just how Westernized imperialism works - the trade patterns are based on export commodities, not local food sovereignty.

For example in Somalia - Mogadishu was controlled by the farmers. So when Cargill dumped US food into Somalia - at 1/6th the local food price - that was not to "feed" Somalia. It was to undermine and take over the political control of Somalia.

So Westerners tend to underestimate nonwestern cultures. Somalia was trading with China and India - centuries before Western colonialism with "textiles" being their main export.

So just to put abrupt global warming into perspective - consider the book by Professor Alfred Crosby - "Ecological Imperialism" - it documents how intensive Western style farming (with the animals in close quarters) then spread plagues and invasive species around the world. Then as Western "growth" kicked in like a cancer - so too did abrupt global warming.

On 7/9/2019 at 10:46 AM, voidisyinyang said:

Cargill is the world's largest private corporation yet most have never heard of Cargill. Cargill works with the US as "food for peace" imperialism - aka "food dumping." So Cargill recently admitted they can't stop all the deforestation they caused when Cargill put illegal soy bean storage elevators in the Amazon rainforest. At the time the "liberal" corporate-state mass mind control media was PROMOTING Cargill's raping of the Amazon rainforest.

I even wrote an article against this - in 2006. Now the "liberal" news is pretending like they were not part of the problem when they could have done something about it. That's the typical corporate-state "time frame." So that Kim Iverson lady says the Democrat Elite is now stating Iran attacked the US - that's the Rockefeller Big Oil agenda - while the "new green deal" is dismissed as unnecessary idealism by naive young people (AOC).

So as long as indoctrination is effective then ignorance will be bliss. People either blame "the left" (thinking that the liberal elite are the "left" which is a total joke) or people blame the "right" (meaning the brainwashed lapdogs trained to "sick" the poor outsiders of the Empire). Yes as Chomsky points out - controlling people's minds is much easier than controlling people physically.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:11 AM, windwalker said:

Peace corps,,,

cool although some might say its a way for 

the US to influence countries indirectly 

BINGO!  And you know when even an alt-right, ex-military, ultra-patriot like windwalker thinks that they may be used for colonialist expansionism (just like Christian missionaries were)...that there is likely something to it, lol!

What the US exports by and large here is our mass extinction-causing colonialist lifestyle - of taking the focus away from nurturing family and living naturally sustainably - and supplanting it with pop culture consumerism & frivolous leisure activities to keep the masses distracted, ecologically-destructive convenience, technological arms race, anti-family/motherhood, squeamish Naturephobia, rectilinear thinking in literal boxes/cubicles/buildings/crucifix, and all the immense resources/infrastructure needed to achieve all that.  And all with the underlying Christianesque attitude of "because we know bettah dan you, poor savages!"

I mean, a quick perusal of current Peace Corps projects include:

MOVE EVERYONE INDOORS OUT OF *SHUDDER* NATURE!
And then teach them vital life skills like netball!

The school hall would be used for school events, morning meditation, cultural ceremonies, fundraisers and much more. We are currently holding each of our events under a big tree which does not fully accommodate all of the learners at our combined school.

(Because I guess you couldn't simply just plant some more shade trees? :rolleyes:)

BREAKDANCING WITH WOLVES

How a B-Grrrl from da Bay taught native Ugandan girls SWAG and why they "needed" it!

Whole_crew.2e16d0ba.fill-512x288.width-5
Round_Table.72ae2642.fill-512x288.width-
Lol, the memes really write themselves!

THE PLANET NEEDS MOAR COMPUTERS (and technological dependence, rare-earths, & strip-mining!)
Hey, there's 7 damn billion of us & counting!

The grant will aid in the construction of an entirely new block to house roughly 18-20 computers. The community is willing to gather all materials needed for the construction of the building and supply all manpower, as needed. Having a block solely dedicated to computers at the secondary school would greatly stand to increase the technological skills [dependence] of both the students and teachers.

MUST COMPLETE TECHNOLOGICAL SINGULARITY!
Because hey, technology is the new opium!

Overall, technology benefits people of all social backgrounds and ages in progressive ways and I would like to my community to be a part of that.

HOW TO RAISE A FUTURE GENERATION OF DAYCARE KIDS WITH DTD FROM ABSENTEE CAREER MOMS!

Ladies, let's keep boosting those ACE scores and Developmental Trauma Disorder, just like back at home!

promote empowerment, self-esteem, and leadership amongst young girls in Samoa by providing them an opportunity to attend a Girls Leading Our World (GLOW) conference
three pillars of GLOW: Careers and Education, Healthy Bodies and Healthy Minds, and Ending Violence Against Women and Children. The girls will attend training sessions and activities implemented by influential Samoan women. Past activities and sessions have included a doctor educating about reproductive health, a representative from the Special Olympics providing hands-on activities, visiting the Samoan Observer newspapers to discuss careers, planting trees with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, learning first aid skills with the Samoan Red Cross, a female speaker from the Samoan Rugby Union, and UN Women hosting a discussion on the issue of domestic violence. This year's conference will entail similar sessions designed to expand the girls' knowledge of and encourage empowerment around the three pillars.

Well, finally here's possibly 1 good one...as long as the seeds are native (and not invasive or GMO):

The goal of this project is to increase the knowledge and confidence of community members to establish their own functional and productive gardens, resulting in increased food security, improved nutrition, and a new sources of income generation.
The training will also cover agricultural topics such as soil testing and improvement, composting, natural pesticides and fertilizers, drought resistance, seed saving, and plant maintenance. Participants will be given starter seeds, low-tech tools, and will be assisted in starting their own gardens. Seed sharing will be emphasized during the training, and participants will be expected to share 20% of harvested seeds with neighbors, friends, or family members and share helpful techniques for gardening and drought mitigation to broaden the impact of the project.

It's just crazy to me that as much as Christian colonialism has damaged the planet...we are still propagating it to every tiniest corner of the globe for full market saturation!  But most people are just COGS...and not COGnitive!

Edited by gendao
  • Thanks 1

Direct air capture of CO2 is a great idea. However, given the funding by oil companies for this and upcoming projects, it will be difficult to impose a reduction of fossil fuel use. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ralis said:

Direct air capture of CO2 is a great idea. However, given the funding by oil companies for this and upcoming projects, it will be difficult to impose a reduction of fossil fuel use. 

There was a climatologist on a youtube channel - 8 months ago - he is a professor who COINED the term "global warming."

He stated how we would need a huge amount of carbon capture machines just to negate our current emissions level - not counting growth. Something like 100 million machines a year. And of course how much emissions would be created to Produce those machines?

Meanwhile....

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28765160

The arctic Methane Bomb is definitely starting to go off.

This is it folks - for the first time in 3 million years - the arctic is going ice-free - very very soon. If not this fall then soon after.

So even the corporate-state mass mind control media has covered how the arctic now is melting so fast - but STILL neglects to mention the ESAS methane bomb (much less the Global Dimming Effect).

1.gif?token-time=1566086400&token-hash=T

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ralis said:

Too little, too late.

The party has already began and it ain't stopping.

By the time the climate change deniers realise what happened, their very existence will be at stake!

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 4:13 AM, Zork said:

Too little, too late.

The party has already began and it ain't stopping.

By the time the climate change deniers realise what happened, their very existence will be at stake!

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 9:01 PM, Earl Grey said:

Greg Palast, an excellent journalist, called NPR, "national petroleum radio" - it's gonna get real hot, real fast!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/08/23/earth-4c-hotter/

As illustrated by above map, Arctic heating is accelerating, with temperatures showing up in the Arctic that are up to 4.41°C hotter than the average global temperature during 1880-1920.

http://arctic-news.blogspot.com/2019/08/cyclone-over-arctic-ocean-august-24-2019.html

Dr. Carmen Solana, writing under an alias, reveals how the arctic is melting way faster than is getting noticed - especially with the ESAS Methane Bomb set to "blow" with the arctic is ice-free. Could be very soon - within a few years or less.

Arctic heating is accelerating, as the image at the top shows, and this could make global temperatures skyrocket in a matter of years. Where Arctic sea ice disappears, hot water emerges due to albedo changes and loss of the buffer that has until now been consuming heat as part of the melting process.

Westernization from Plato and the erroneous attempt to "contain" infinity through symmetric based geometric logic - has now spread around the world with accelerating destruction of ecological life on Earth.

China cranked out more concrete in a few years than the US did in 100 years. And it was limestone created from deforestation that caused the first Refugee crisis as the first White People fled into Europe - around 8000 BCE - due to drought in West Asia from making water proof limestone (the key ingredient for concrete)....

arcticictn_nowcast_anim30d.gif

• Like 2

The Amazon rainforest is on fire because some moron wanted to grow soybeans in the hopes of future sales to China. :angry:

2 hours ago, ralis said:

The Amazon rainforest is on fire because some moron wanted to grow soybeans in the hopes of future sales to China. :angry:

https://www.rappler.com/world/regions/latin-america/238644-brazil-rejects-g7-aid-fight-amazon-fires

"No to colonial or imperial interference" said the populist leader of an almost all-white male cabinet.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

https://www.rappler.com/world/regions/latin-america/238644-brazil-rejects-g7-aid-fight-amazon-fires

"No to colonial or imperial interference" said the populist leader of an almost all-white male cabinet.

Lol, he's aware enough to recognize that parasitic colonialists are this planet's resident evil...but then devious enough to deny that he is a Bible-toting posterboy of one straight outta central casting!

17 hours ago, ralis said:

No, their aims are much broader than profiting off Trump's tariffs...  Economically, they are driven by greed to totally exploit ALL natural resources for monetary gain - and remove/destroy all obstacles (trees & aborigines) in their way BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY (as they've always done)!
KmTvA2J.jpg

V63Z0ev.jpg

6EL8Vdh.jpg

He later corrected himself, and said he meant “not one millimeter” in this interview with Globo News, August 3, 2018

[indigenous reserves] are an obstacle to agri-business. You can’t reduce indigenous land by even a square meter in Brazil”  - Campo Grande News, April 22, 2015
There is no indigenous territory where there aren’t minerals. Gold, tin and magnesium are in these lands, especially in the Amazon, the richest area in the world. I’m not getting into this nonsense of defending land for Indians” - Campo Grande News, April 22, 2015
The Indians do not speak our language, they do not have money, they do not have culture. They are native peoples. How did they manage to get 13% of the national territory” - Campo Grande News, April 22, 2015
"This unilateral policy of demarcating indigenous land by the Executive will cease to exist. Any reserve that I can reduce in size, I will do so. It will be a very big fight that we’re going to have with the UN" - Video by Correio do Estado, June 10, 2016
“It’s a shame that the Brazilian cavalry hasn’t been as efficient as the Americans, who exterminated the Indians.” Correio Braziliense newspaper, April 12, 1998
“In 2019 we’re going to rip up Raposa Serra do Sol [Indigenous Territory in Roraima, northern Brazil]. We’re going to give all the ranchers guns” - In Congress, posted on January 21, 2016
We are going to integrate them into society. Just like the army which did a great job of this, incorporating the Indians into the armed forces.” - Globo News, August 3, 2018

Leaked documents show that Jair Bolsonaro's government intends to use the Brazilian president's hate speech to isolate minorities living in the Amazon region. The PowerPoint slides, which democraciaAbierta has seen, also reveal plans to implement predatory projects that could have a devastating environmental impact.
The Bolsonaro government has as one of its priorities to strategically occupy the Amazon region to prevent the implementation of multilateral conservation projects for the rainforest, specifically the so-called “Triple A” project.
"Development projects must be implemented on the Amazon basin to integrate it into the rest of the national territory in order to fight off international pressure for the implementation of the so-called 'Triple A' project. To do this, it is necessary to build the Trombetas River hydroelectric plant, the Óbidos bridge over the Amazon River, and the implementation of the BR-163 highway to the border with Suriname,"

The presentation, which was leaked to democraciaAbierta, argues that a strong government presence in the Amazon region is important to prevent any conservation projects from taking roots.

And ideologically, Christians have been deep-programmed to do all this global native ecocide/genocide...which is why it's no coincidence that the Brazilian Trump is also such a zealous Bible-thumper...

Brazil’s Christian Fascist Bolsonaro Is Burning Down The Amazon For Jesus And Profits
Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro is overseeing the destruction of the Amazon rainforest and the genocide of indigenous peoples.
The new Brazilian leader called himself “Captain Chainsaw” and mocked environmentalists who feared his pro-clearance policies could decimate the Amazon.
Brazil’s Christian Fascist President Jair Bolsonaro is overseeing a campaign of calculated genocide and environmental destruction.  Indeed, Bolsonaro is a dangerous Christian fascist who has promised to remake Brazil into a Christian theocracy.
Brazil before everything, and God above all.
God above everything. There is no such thing as this secular state. The state is Christian and the minority will have to change, if they can. The minorities will have to adapt to the position of the majority.
a big part of Bolsonaro’s dream of a Christian theocracy entails the eradication of non-Christians, in particular, the indigenous peoples of Brazil currently making the Amazon rainforest their home
Bolsonaro was inaugurated on New Year’s day 2019, and immediately began to set into motion his deplorable plans to remake Brazil into a Christian theocracy. In his acceptance speech, Bolsonaro promised to govern according to the Bible… 
And at the top of his list was the extermination of uncontacted tribes, and the persecution of indigenous groups
The Guardian notes that Bolsonaro “has expressed open disdain for the indigenous peoples of Brazil, and it is no exaggeration to say that some of the world
His (Bolsonaro’s) far-right administration has empowered ranchers, loggers and farmers to clear land for their own benefit, destroying huge swathes of the rainforest in the process.

Now, how and why exactly does the Christian virus create followers like this?  The answer lies in its creation myth in Genesis...hint, hint. ;)

Which on a deeper level, has kept them tirelessly working for ~600 years to supplant uncontrollable Nature with controllable technology to install the planetary control board "Matrix" for their Annunaki overlords.

Edited by gendao

22 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Bolsonaro is the Brazilian Duterte.

No, Duterte is fiercely anti-Christian and is too smart to drink its exocolonialist Kool-Aid.  He sees right through their fear-based BS capitalizing on the unknown.

Duterte blasts Bible creation story: 'Who is this stupid God?' 
After ranting about the Catholic Church, the President now has a beef with the concept of 'original sin' in the Genesis creation story

MANILA, Philippines – After recent tirades against priests and the Church's "hypocrisy," President Rodrigo Duterte cursed God and called God "stupid" for the concept of "original sin" in the Bible's creation story.

Duterte, on Friday, June 22, began with retelling the story of Adam and Eve and how they ate the fruit from the forbidden tree and thus brought original sin upon humankind.

"Kinain ni Adam (Adam ate it) then malice was born. Who is this stupid God? Istupido talaga itong putangina kung ganoon (That son of a bitch is stupid if that's the case)," said Duterte during a summit in Davao City.

"You created something perfect and then you think of an event that would tempt and destroy the quality of your work," he continued.

The President, a Catholic, said he finds it preposterous that babies should be born with original sin.

(That was your mother and father's deed, you weren't born yet, but now you have original sin. What kind of religion is that? I can't accept it.)

Yet after this tirade, Duterte insists he still believes in a greater being. It's religion and institutions he does not trust.

"I believe there is a universal mind. But [to] what extent is the influence of the – I cannot picture him as a human being…But I really believe, i have this faith and abiding thing about – but don't believe in religion," he said.

Yet he's still spiritual.

Which informs his worldview, thus he at least gives lip service and intent to protecting the environment.

In his third State of the Nation Address, President Rodrigo Duterte declared the protection of the environment as a top priority, calling out the mining industry for damaging the environment.

“Do not destroy the environment or compromise our resources. Repair what you have mismanaged. Try to change management radically because this time, you will have restrictive policies—a prohibition of open-pit mining is one,” he said.

“It is destroying my country. It is destroying the environment. It will destroy the world of tomorrow or our children,” he added.

Some of the heavy environmental impacts of open-pit mining include the contamination of groundwater by chemicals, erosion, formation of sinkholes and loss of biodiversity.
The protection of the environment must be top priority. Extracted resources must be used for the benefit of the Filipino people, not just a select few,” Duterte said.

Which is diametrically opposed to the Christian Captain Chainsaw - deeply infected with the Christian virus!  Who wants to utterly destroy the environment in both words and deeds!
Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-New-Movie-Tv-Sho
UAbroeh.jpg

Edited by gendao

4 hours ago, gendao said:

No, Duterte is fiercely anti-Christian and is too smart to drink its exocolonialist Kool-Aid.  He sees right through their fear-based BS capitalizing on the unknown.

Yet he's still spiritual.

Which informs his worldview, thus he at least gives lip service and intent to protecting the environment.

Which is diametrically opposed to the Christian Captain Chainsaw - deeply infected with the Christian virus!  Who wants to utterly destroy the environment in both words and deeds!
Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-New-Movie-Tv-Sho
UAbroeh.jpg

Okay, you know you're ignoring all the children and innocents killed in Duterte's drug war and the issues with China and their attempt to grab natural resources exclusively through their BRI program and debt diplomacy here, right? And how he contradicted himself in his policies, words, and actions on the environment already, like with the Lumad?

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/181323-lumad-philippines-stories-photos-issues

https://www.rappler.com/move-ph/178181-infographic-lumad-indigenous-peoples

https://www.rappler.com/nation/105847-timeline-attacks-lumad-mindanao

https://www.rappler.com/move-ph/178203-rappler-talk-love-hate-relationship-duterte-lumad

https://www.rappler.com/nation/180913-lumads-want-new-bangsamoro-basic-law

Actually, no, I don't think you have any idea at all about what you're talking about aside from a quick Google like you tend to do, no context, depth, or experience. You don’t even know a thing about the country or how he’s made more than enough deals that contradict his environmental statement you quoted nor have you actually been here or seen what he’s done to displace indigenous peoples with his policies. Or that his attack on christianity is because the church here is one of his biggest critics for the disregard of due process, rule of law, systematic killing of people, selling out to China, environmental issues, and supporting the Marcos family while claiming he’s a fan of Marcos among other things.

https://www.rappler.com/science-nature/environment/232293-groups-intensify-campaign-vs-kaliwa-dam-world-environment-day-2019

https://www.rappler.com/nation/183878-duterte-absolving-bongbong-imee-marcos-lagman

https://www.rappler.com/nation/170759-duterte-martial-law-no-different-marcos

https://www.rappler.com/nation/204865-duterte-threatens-catholic-church-after-filipino-priests-killing

Things you would only understand with context instead of a quick Google search and now you look like a complete fool as usual. Thought you might have some sense but I was wrong. Never mind.

Edited by Earl Grey