Sign in to follow this  
Zorro Dantes

Is it inappropriate to gently imply to your loved one that their "mental health crisis" can be adjusted by acknowledging it as a "personal spiritual crisis" ?

I'm really at loss for words other than the issue  being " its energy that is not allowing you to do/be you"...by that rational I can't help but address the "problem " as  nothing more than a spiritual one...or is that caveman, meat headed, throw back, uneducated mansplaining?

5 minutes ago, Zorro Dantes said:

I'm really at loss for words other than the issue  being " its energy that is not allowing you to do/be you"...by that rational I can't help but address the "problem " as  nothing more than a spiritual one...or is that caveman, meat headed, throw back, uneducated mansplaining?

Well, I don't know that I would use the descriptors that you have, but it is a tricky situation.

Try to get them out of the house and out in nature so they balance naturally without out you getting in trouble. :P

• Like 3

Mostly what people want from their lovers, especially when they`re distraught, is accepting presence.  We generally don`t want advice.  We generally don`t want solutions.  What feels most right is someone who will just be with us, maybe hold our hand, and trust us to find our own way.

• Like 4

Thank you  guys for your input! ANY and ALL sides  are welcome on this this one...despite my jolly nature, i'm usually in a pretty dark place in concerns to this topic...I'm getting ready to be busy for the next  day and a half or so if i'm shy of reply, I'm just keeping alive I suppose...I leave it to any bums with a perspective on this one, propers and respect good folks...

• Like 1

One tactic I'll use is confessing the problem as something that I have or had.  (Generally I've had enough problems I can take credit on just about anything) Anyhow.. see how that conversation evolves, then slide into noticing they have a problem with it too.  Lately.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zorro Dantes said:

The stark, candid, honesty of the topic shows you hold this as a serious consideration within you relationship... that it is one you would want to improve and even maybe see some healing occur, and thus some closeness is better achieved in the relationship.

That's the good new.  The not so good news is, you are trying to diagnosis what SHE needs to DO or overcome to get to YOUR observed wish ?

Personality vs Behavioral vs Mental vs Spiritual influences are not always easy to separate as sometime one leads to another too.   And you likely can't completely know her upbringing influences and her mind/emotion reaction to that.

I'm not telling you what to do:

1. Completely accept her as she is and love her and accept the issues she has.... that may result in stuff you don't know how to accept in the long run (ie: hospitalization, but how do you accept that too?).

2. Find places where you can let nature influence your relationship (Kar3n mentioned this idea).  Find what her nature seems drawn to: being in nature, a help kitchen, doing art, etc.   What makes her happy?

3. Intervention can come on several levels from folks just reading her body-energy-spirit (sometimes there is a spirit interference) to see what they get but that is where she is now and doesn't mean it changes.   If she doesn't see any need to change, how can another force her to change?

As you have concern, I'd look at #2.... and if you can't get to #1, then explore #3.

• Like 1

My suggestion, as a man, Actions speak louder than words. To empathize with her, take on your own mental health crisis. Maybe go to a psych and get treatment for 'male insensitivity' and bear in mind that 'nice guys finish last.'

Edited by whitesilk
  • Like 1

excellent feedback, i think i've got enough to implement a decent plan here...if  the bizarre nature of things  don't let up on my end I'm pretty sure I'm just going to let sleeping dogs lie...but if things fizzle back down to what you might call "casual occurrence " I might not be so reluctant to posting a conclusive update,  propers and respect at any rate to all you decent folks...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Given the OK I have decided to reel in  this topic seriousness form level 100 HOLY SHIT! hopefully back down to level 10 mundane occurrence... I"m sure you guys all saw my  spazzed out post on wanting to get rid of some dvds a ways back, all I'll go into there on that is that i had spell of extreme zealousness..scared the shit out outta my self really, and just kinda flushed about...300$ or of bagua related materials...come Christmas time I found out this guys wrapped up about 40 different dvds assuming That bought myself a Chirstmas gift.  I freaked out somewhat given I just got rid of bunch vol 1&2 related teachings and so forth only to recieve the corresponding vol 3 and a ton of other related dvds. Couldnt figure out who the hell sent them to me, to this day i still only HIGHLY suspect it was the guy who i sold all my stuff to initially...cant confirm that cause the package that they came was thrown in the fire, and the contents wrapped and put under the tree(the grand assumption of my wife  was that..."This greedy motherF*@$# bought himself a christmas gift!) so...she just wrapped it, anyhow given my temporal zealotry. I was just kind worried about whether its was some kind of cosmic test!... shall we  say this went on for a weekk an then my woman was like

"So..let me get this straight, you've basically  listened to some guys theories  who told you to add how many years you've been alive to the year you were born, and your acting like its all confirmation of something beyond the obvious!?" *  NOTE: THAT IS NOT WHAT I READ OR LOOKED INTO( but generally when you think you found some thing so profound it seems enlightinening. like if you think you found a dinosaur only to realize you only found a salamander)

so really its just been alot of laughter at my expense, and on going joke on the matter of WHO THE HELL SENT ME THESE DAMN DVDS!? that  evolved into, " Oh shit what  if someguy has been internet stalking you knowing your into kung fu and is just waaiting like five six years down the road to challenge and kick your ass to  you and see if you studied his stuff diligently... Then she was like..

"Oh shit what if its just an AI bot trying  get you to corresponding to it so it can steal your identity...and abut three weeks ago it snowballed into...

"Holy shit! what if its an expiermental  sex robot with a human like fluid temperature insulation, and a electro-biomechanical circulation  system embedded with perverse and occultic related thinking patterns that wants to test itself  and your kungfu  skills five years down the road...but if you lose it will rape you to death!"

Long story short after putting in WAY WAY to much research into the subject my woman started having incubus dreams of a shadowy figure having its way with her... all I can say is cruel and hilarious irony. I'm just like what can be said?

"You been deeply studying as tho whether or not i'm going to have a satanic sex doll come to our house and fuck me to death!"

I elaborated this to a certain extent on Bruce QI's SHADOW PEOPLE thread... given the terror and hilarity of this I just thought I heads you more learned folks up such matters, as talking bout it  has made it much less spooky... hope you all have a solid one

Sign in to follow this