sustainablefarm86

Transmission: Useful? What? Where? How to?

I've read about transmissions, and that it somehow serves to speed up someone a few days here and there

Do they exist?

Are they useful? 

Are they good?

Are they crutch?

Are they trap?

Do you need to have a teacher?

Do you need spirit friends?

Does it need to be an human person giving or can other things in the Universe that are potentially more trustful grant it?

(more trustful than a random guy in Youtube, at the very least)

What do you think?

Edited by King Jade
  • Like 2

Do they exist? Yes

Are they useful? Yes

Are they good? Mostly

Are they crutch? No

Are they trap? Possibly

Do you need to have a teacher? Usually

Do you need spirit friends? No

Does it need to be an human person giving or can other things in the Universe that are potentially more trustful grant it? Loaded question

(more trustful than a random guy in Youtube, at the very least) Random YouTube guy won’t give transmission

What do you think? Sometimes nothing. Sometimes many things.

• Like 5

In my experience: it is not about transmissions existing or being sent it has always been about a person being able/prepared to receive them.:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Jade said:

I've read about transmissions, and that it somehow serves to speed up someone a few days here and there

Do they exist?

Are they useful? 

Are they good?

Are they crutch?

Are they trap?

Does it need to be an human person giving or can other things in the Universe that are potentially more trustful grant it?

What do you think?

Transmission exists and I know many who will do so. However they will not do so in YouTube :) 

It doesn’t need to be a human being. In fact it never is a human being. The human being is just a conduit. It could be an mountain, it could be a place, a temple, etc.

My advice is , don’t go looking for transmissions. When you are ready,  the  right transmission will find you :) 

• Like 4

Transmission is a way for two beings (people) to interact on a spiritual level.

The one way implication of the word 'transmission' is because this is most commonly done in a teacher/guru to student/acolyte situation. The usually vast difference in spiritual development usually makes this a one-sided affect. The usual purpose is to temporarily 'adjust' the student closer to what they would be after more spiritual development. This both facilitates accelerated learning and a provides experience/familiarity of the end goal of the practice. The effect typically only lasts a day or two. As this is an very unequal power situation, the student should trust his teacher before allowing transmission.

• Like 3

A transmission is such that, if you were to learn on your own solely from a book, you'd have a vastly different experience in comparison to learning with the teacher giving the transmission. You'd have a lesser experience, or an off the mark experience, on your own. But with a teacher, you have the genuine experience and learn in the right way.

There are different forms of transmission, many of which don't make sense to me...but they do something.

Always go for it, if that's your chosen path.

• Like 2

but seriously though ....

6 hours ago, King Jade said:

Do they exist?

YES

Are they useful? 

CAN BE

Are they good?

MOSTLY, UNLESS 'DODGY ONES'

Are they crutch?

NO. UNLESS DODGY.

Are they trap?

SAME AS ABOVE

I NEED TO HAVE TEACHERS

YES I DO

ALL TYPES OF THINGS CAN BE OUR TEACHERS

YOUTUBE ... SCHMOOTUBE

What do you think?

I  think transmissions are, or should be,  about a specific tradition and certain people in that tradition, so make sure you have a connection with that tradition before connecting a lot deeper with it .

• Like 3

On 14.02.2019 at 11:53 PM, King Jade said:

Do they exist?

Are they useful? 

Are they good?

Are they crutch?

Are they trap?

What do you think?

As someone who follows path where spiritual transmission is one of the means I can say it is needed at some point, at least that’s Tantric approach. And noone will tell you really how it feels or what are benefits untill you will check it yourself by going to a master.

It usually starts with a master, then gradually you can do it yourself.

there are traps, this is why teacher is needed to protect you from going astray.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 2

Transmission is just a term - some don't accept it and instead call it HEALING. And it is the Universe that does the healing.

So for example - I like to tell this story. I was in full lotus in class - qigong class - everyone was gone - just me and qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com - actually he was not declared a qigong master yet! This was around 2003. He said he was going upstairs to continue doing full lotus meditation. I asked him if I could join him. He said, "Maybe later." So I thought cool - I'll keep practicing and maybe down the road we can meditate together.

So I bicycle home a few miles - and I dumpster dive a bagel as I had not eaten yet that day. Then I go into my little slum flop house  boarding room - and go into full lotus meditation. Soon after suddenly my brain is ON FIRE!! I can't figure out why the energy is so intense in my brain. I think to myself - is it the full moon?  No - full moon has 10 times greater energy according to http://springforestqigong.com but this is gREATER than the full moon energy. So no. But the energy is so intense - the bliss-fire in the center of my brain - that I go out of full lotus and I stop meditating.

The week goes by - I forget about what had happened and I bicycle to class again. I am walking down the hall and suddenly Jim appears - he comes out the door and turns to face. He asks:

"Did you feel anything?"

Suddenly I remember what he had said the week before:

"Maybe later."

And I am so shocked that I can not say anything in response. So he knows my answer and he goes back in the class room and I follow. Then ten years later I am hanging out with now qigong master Jim Nance. The first time I remind him of that story - he says that when he was first practicing long distance healing then he used TOO MUCH energy.

But the 2nd time I reminded him of the above story - then he said that I did not experience external energy being transmitted but actually that was my Higher Self coming through.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:53 PM, King Jade said:

Do they exist? Yes

Are they useful?  Very

Are they good? Yes

Are they crutch? No

Are they trap? No

Do you need to have a teacher? For the most part yes.

Do you need spirit friends? Not sure what you mean.

What do you think?

More transmissions help clear things away, if it only speeds things up for a day here and there that is more energy based and not transmission based.

Good stuff, thank you.

• Like 1

On 15-2-2019 at 2:33 AM, dwai said:

It doesn’t need to be a human being. In fact it never is a human being. The human being is just a conduit. It could be an mountain, it could be a place, a temple, etc.

Wondering about this answer. Particularly in Zen there are stories about people suddenly seeing the light because of the sound of a bird or bell, the wind in the trees, the smell of a flower, anything.  Is that what you mean?

• Like 1

Everything is transmission.

If someone .... expresses something so that you feel it inside you - how does that work ?
Rather than just words, when some people talk, you feel it inside you.  Why ?  How ?
Because they transmit the "thing-in-itself" as they speak.

If they speak of love ... they also transmit "love-in-itself".

Others speak for hours and say nothing, you feel nothing, and it means nothing.

With spirituality it is the same, but what is transmitted is spiritual states.
All is transmission.

Do the transmitters have to be alive ?
No, not at all.

If you pick up a photo of an ancient guru, or his writing, and if you are sensitive, and if you are willing ... you can receive the transmission.   

Otherwise you can read "normally" with dull senses and you feel nothing, but your head is full of more useless words.

And so you receive a transmission, what next ?

If you are in a crowd of happy people, and they transmit the feeling to you .... are you automatically happy ?

No.  You can refuse, you can accept, you can ignore.
So if you want the transmission to do something to you, you must be willing, you must invite it, go into it, appreciate it, become it, and integrate it with what you already are.

One day you will die and all the words will die too.   

The only thing that remains is how much "the-thing-in-itself" you have become.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The only thing that remains is how much "the-thing-in-itself" you have become.

Why hold on to illusions?

12 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Wondering about this answer. Particularly in Zen there are stories about people suddenly seeing the light because of the sound of a bird or bell, the wind in the trees, the smell of a flower, anything.  Is that what you mean?

When we refer to Spiritual transmissions, it implies transmission of information. While there are many formats, such as books, videos, speech (ie teacher orally transmitting the knowledge) etc, the specific type of spiritual transmission I'm referring to (my understanding of the OP), is not a created knowledge (ie not produced by any individual or group of individuals). The knowledge is always there and always flowing, but not accessible by all. When the conditions are conducive for receiving this transmission, it becomes available to us (either partially, or fully). 

For e.g., if you go to a powerful place on earth, the transmission is stronger there because of certain conditions that result in it. Then the transmission becomes accessible even by those who are not prepared sufficiently for it. This happened to me when I was visiting my home town in India after a long break, which is considered to be one of the 108 major power vortices in India. Even though I had grown up in that town, I had no idea how powerful it really is. When I went there in 2016, I was relatively more open and the information (transmission) was not only accessible to me, but also constantly flowing out through me (I was the conduit). 

• Like 2

A person is limited by what their brain can handle.

The brain can literally be FRIED by too strong of a "transmission."

So Poonjaji once "transmitted" Shakti to a Western young male who then ran around for a few days screaming that he was Jesus. Too strong of a transmission - fried his brain.

I did a blog post on this - a Chinese qigong master discusses this problem.

Because people so rarely experience real qigong masters then they have no idea of the LASER power of Shakti or Shen healings.

This is why a proper "foundation" of the lower tan t'ien is needed. What is this specifically? The lecithin (celibacy) is what myelinates the nerves so the nerves can hold a charge. Without celibacy that myelinates the nerves you're gonna fry your brain.

So in quantum biology it's called "negentropy" - meaning the Sun's energy is literally from the same cause of life for quantum biology. Schroedinger predicted this in the 1930s - and it's now proven true. So we create biophotons from the Emptiness - and biophotons are coherent laser energy as spirit energy.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-11-eye-contact-baby-synchronise-brainwaves.html

So even Western science has proven - brain waves are synchronized through eye contact. They don't know "why" - well unless you study quantum biology. haha.

And so Poonaji for example said by looking into someone's eyes then he can see their past lives. A qigong master said something similar to this also but he said he doesn't tell people their past lives unless it would help them heal.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 2:53 AM, King Jade said:

Do they exist?Are they useful? Are they good?Are they crutch?Are they trap?Do you need to have a teacher?Do you need spirit friends?Does it need ....What do you think?

sigh..so many idle questions. never the only one  needed: what are they?

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 4:53 PM, King Jade said:

Do they exist?

Are they useful? 

Are they good?

Are they crutch?

Are they trap?

What do you think?

Dr. YanKwai Leung

He talks about the brain getting fried!!

I'm listening right now - repeating it.

So I'll transcribe it - when I get to the part.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

sigh..so many idle questions. never the only one  needed: what are they?

The .what. that I was working it was that I heardsay it was good and helps with blockages and mind, that seemed enough, needed more wheres and hows :rolleyes:

(yes now thinking, it's dumb ^_^)

Mister master, what are they then? 

Edited by King Jade

Something to ponder:

Twas well observed by my Lord Bacon, That a little knowledge is apt to puff up, and make men giddy, but a greater share of it will set them right, and bring them to low and humble thoughts of themselves.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Jade said:

The .what. that I was working it was that I heardsay it was good and helps with blockages and mind, that seemed enough, needed more wheres and hows :rolleyes:

Here is an example of a transmission that I am familiar with. Maybe we can use that as a base of understanding to help with the conversation.

Transmission is a component of many traditions, but it a major component of the inner (or mystical) aspects of the gnostic Christian tradition. Transmissions can be "sent" by divine beings and also masters or adepts of the tradition.

There are two main types of transmission. The lower form is at the level of the "mind" and is often called a mind transmission. The higher form is at the level of the heart (or inner heart) and is often called a "light" transmission.

A mind level transmission is commonly associated with the 3rd eye (mind) and is at the astral level. Energy is sent in a directed way to another being, and this energy is translated by the mind into some sort of vision (or healing). The experience (and power) of the transmission is highly dependent on both the clarity of the sender and receiver beings. Depending on the "frequency range" of the transmission, issues and fears in the subconscious mind may be hit. The resulting mind translation can create a very wild perception/experience. This is also why astral travel/mediumship is not recommended in many traditions, as it is possible for the mind to be "fooled" or for negative beings to hide behind deep subconscious issues and fears. Finally, this type of transmission is still at the level of duality, as the mind still believes there are two beings (sender and receiver) and hence is subject to things like the perception of "shielding".

A light level transmission is very rare and at the level of the "inner heart" or soul. To send such a transmission, one must have realized oneness, or in Christian terms be at least a highly developed "saint" (or master of the tradition). To even notice/receive such a transmission one must have an open heart (open 4th chakra). A light transmission is beyond the local mind and is a communication directly at the soul level. Depending on one's integration at the soul level, the information is then sort of "decompressed" into components that can be understood by the mind. Those with a developed third eye and the capacity to receive a light transmission will often "see" the transmitting soul which can look like a multicolored burning bush at the level of conscious mind.

In a light transmission, the sender has realized oneness and sort of "overlays" their aspect of consciousness on the person, then the natural "light" that they are flows through. In a light transmission, everything that is the sending "being" is included/given to the person. In the process, it is more about the persons ability to "receive". To the receiving person it can feel like "being in a bubble" or like their body pressure has dramatically increased/gotten heavy. Additionally, a divine being/master can share/extend mind clarity (peace that passes human understanding) and the Holy Spirit (Kundalini) in the process.

Transmissions are normally at the "grace" of the divine beings. Mental clarity and an open heart are the key in contacting divine beings. Once one realizes oneness, you can directly overlay/merge with divine beings up to your relative clarity.

• Like 4

On 2/14/2019 at 4:53 PM, King Jade said:

Do they exist?

Are they useful? 

Are they good?

Are they crutch?

Are they trap?

What do you think?

The problem is how can we use this training to induce the medicine. It's very technical because it's a medical science... you can't just close your eyes and drift into the subconscious of the Universe, it doesn't work that way....Yes Cosmic Energy is very powerful. We have to use it to stimulate our body, but how? Even you open up yourself, some people are very sensitive. They can open up but then again can you control it? When you stay stop, no more energy, but there's no methodology. But then in China we have thousands of years, the energy is too much. they burn their brain! So it can be very very dangerous. Unfortunately I have seen people die. People die. Not only the patient die because they put themselves fully into the spiritual healing. At the end of it, no medicine was not used and they can not trigger their own body's medicine - and people die. And I have seen healer's die, because because a few of my colleagues, they don't have the ability to detox, after all these healing seasons. They pick up very very bad energy and trigger their own problems. In China, I know a couple they pass away. There's only one very recently. So that's why I feel so passionately about it, because human life is concerned.

We are talking about very ancient culture. ....We are playing with fire because Cosmic Energy is very powerful. Part of my research is to talk about spontaneous human combustion and I strongly believe that these symptoms or phenomenon of spontaneous human combustion is something to do with some very sensitive people. They didn't realize that energy was going through the body every single second. And when the body was completely filled up, it ignited from inside and burst into flames.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Jade said:

They are bullshit, thank you very much, my good king.

• Like 1

In my travels I've gotten a couple, some from teachers, others from fellow travelers.  I don't think they did much for me, I mean I didn't feel much from them.  But.. I'm not a very energy sensitive guy so.  I think others might have been rocked.. I think.

• Like 2