rideforever

The Small Creatures

As I sit here, in the garden are many small creatures.  Many of them are struggling for their lives.  Right now.  They fly, they crawl for them they must struggle every second to harvest, to collect, it is their only choice, and their only chance.

We monkeys are clever, over the billions of years we have worked out a way of giving ourselves "leisure", free time.   And we inherit it, the knowledge, the technology, the world systems.   We stand on the shoulders of many generations, eras and societies, and we harvest and kill many creatures we devour the Earth in order to gives this to ourselves.

And what shall we do with this time.   

After we have taken so much, we have been given so much.   

Our "leisure" time is the product of many hands.  What shall we do with it ?

Are we worthy of it ?   

Or shall we p*** it out the window ?

Do we even remember that something can be done with it ?

• Like 1

They aren't struggling. They're just being who they are.

I do struggle, with who I am. Does that mean everyone is? Hell no.

So I can learn from watching an ant. How they work, 24/7, and then die working. And they coulden't care less.

They have the freedom to move and find blessed grains of sand and carry them for the benefit of even something that is greater than themselves.

Does someone ask the ant what to do next? No, but does the ant recognize the calling of the scent emmited by an ant who's discovered something amazing? Yeah for sure! Food! All run to that ant, form a line through the path of least resistance. And work on the food and bring it back, it is blessed gift from the heavens, it fell right in front of our doorstep! Yay!

You can do anything you want really. I choose to be here and write this.

That you are free to do what you want, and that it doesn't matter what you choose, so you truely are free to do what you want. Cause you will find good as you exersize your freedom, just like the ant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

Are we worthy of it ?   

Or shall we p*** it out the window ?

Do we even remember that something can be done with it ?

Oh yeah! what ever leisure time is, it certainly must be refined within the scope of human SURVIVAL...

3 hours ago, Everything said:

You can do anything you want really. I choose to be here and write this.

Absolutely true as well...the middle ground is "balance" from what can be understood to much leisure time, we devolve to a sloth... Too much striving for the opposite side of the spectrum..we  become an  circus ape, just not a primitive one

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rideforever said:

As I sit here, in the garden are many small creatures.  Many of them are struggling for their lives.

I doubt they think of it as struggle. It’s us clever monkeys interpreting it as so.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, freeform said:

But I agree with your general premise.

”convenience” is often a terrible thing to bear.

Yeah but your soul doesn't look at it that way at all. It allows, ETERNALLY, UNCONDITIONALLY, EVERY SINGLE PATH to become part of your very own evermore received guided open path of least resistance, UNCONDITIONALLY.

It doesn't say, well... But this isn't as good as that. It doesn't care about any condition at all! Because it knows your direct path towards the full blown realisation of all that is who you truely are ment to be the evermore becoming of evermore, in every single path and condition in and of and as life, UNCONDITIONALLY, meaning, regardless of any condition, under any and ALL conditions!

And it does so through your excitement, which is the indication of the entire journey evermore! The guidance of your soul that you receive 24/7, if you are willing to listen to your highest excitement, joy, passion, love, freedom, empowerment, knowledge, eagerness, willingness.

If you are willing to focus yourself, to what does excite you, and what does represent your highest purpose and if you are willing to ACT accordingly AS BEST AS YOU CAN, WITH ZERO EXPECTATION WHATSOEVER ON ANY OUTCOME WHATSOEVER. Move towards it with full faith and trust and are willing to show the universe that YOU are WILLING to allow yourself to be who it is you truely are ment to be the evermore ever becoming of.

Then you evermore allow EVERY single CONDITION to serve you absolutely in the best possible way, of allowing you to refocus  even more ongoingly higher frequency and evermore so specifically and expanded awareness into itself expanding the resolution and full blown realisation of all the specific life experiences that are truely of your highest value, meaning and purpose in life, and excitement and love and joy! And it's so easy when you just begin to take those first few steps and just enjoy your life unconditionally evermore. And allow the universe to show you how it can support you in all that you love, because you are willing to finally allow yourself to finally be who it is you are, so you will receive ongoingly evermore specific and fully more realised guidance by you evermore!

Edited by Everything