Patrick Brown

Should an IS Traitor be Allowed to Return to the UK?

9 hours ago, dawei said:

I hear you... but there is a swath of country, cultural, religious, emotional, psychological, mental, sensory, energetic difference we all experience.    Maybe part of our path is to understand others are different than ourselves.  And then seeing how we can communicate with each other.  

it is not always so elegant... but we will find something, whether we agree with it or not. 

But the fact of the matter is ET was trolling. I did suggest they take more time to respond which would also mitigate the need for constant editing. Of course some of the editing by this member was simply and attempt to inflame people i.e. Flamming! I take it this member has been warned?

Anyway let's try and get back on track with the discussion. 

• Like 1

Getting back to the discussion:-

In the grand scheme of things it makes but little difference if the Girlie Jihadist is allowed back into the U.K. The country is now teeming with Islamist immigrants who share her views, tacitly or aggressively.

The Muslim population of both the U.K. and Europe continues to grow and Islamic terrorism will increase in direct proportion to the growth of this alien population. The Left Wing Liberal/Cultural Marxist Establishment are putty in the hands of the extremists and I see little sign of either preventing further mass immigration into Europe or dealing appropriately with the problems Muslims are already causing. The future does indeed look grim unless we can change the zeitgeist which would require changing the Establishment.

On another note let us look at the use of language in "Establishment Speak." The Establishment talks of Muslims - good and Islamists - bad. The fact of the matter is that the two terms Muslim and Islamist are synonymous. You may argue the semantics of the point but by the very nature of their religion a good Muslim must be an Islamist.

To sum up the situation.  Whilst it would have been better all around if Begum had met a sorry end in Syria she did not. If she now returns to the U.K. it will make some Human Rights Lawyers a lot of dosh (Legal Aid as she will not have the funds to defend herself) so we will have the situation of the Establishment paying for the defence of the terrorist they are attempting to prosecute. You really could not make it up could you. It will also provide an ongoing story for the media to follow and report.

All good fun chaps.

• Like 2

I was interested by her "grooming". She has mentioned videos showing "one big family". I can understand the pull of this sort of thing. It was this idea of a united people, working together, which inspired my very revolutionary left thinking as a young man.

Rehabilitation seems to be the 'civilised' way forward for her. I do not envy those given the task. She will be, I am sure, restored to her Bethnal Green home area. It is a part of a dung heap called East London. The prospect of more kids awaits her, and of course trips to the supermarket using vastly overcrowded and under funded public transport and medical services. And when the kids are grown up she might get a job in the same hideous system. Have nice day.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rocala said:

I was interested by her "grooming". She has mentioned videos showing "one big family". I can understand the pull of this sort of thing. It was this idea of a united people, working together, which inspired my very revolutionary left thinking as a young man.

Rehabilitation seems to be the 'civilised' way forward for her. I do not envy those given the task. She will be, I am sure, restored to her Bethnal Green home area. It is a part of a dung heap called East London. The prospect of more kids awaits her, and of course trips to the supermarket using vastly overcrowded and under funded public transport and medical services. And when the kids are grown up she might get a job in the same hideous system. Have nice day.

A picture of the dung heap for the non-Brits to see it for what it is.

Bethnal_Green_stn_southwest_entrance.JPG

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well it's not quite a war zone yet!! 

I wonder how long the photographer waited for the bus - only for two to turn up at once.

The times we live in eh?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

I wonder how long the photographer waited for the bus - only for two to turn up at once.

The times we live in eh?

Yes it's such a struggle but at least the horses are getting some time off! 

8 hours ago, Apech said:

A picture of the dung heap for the non-Brits to see it for what it is.

Actually that was my description of East London. You would need more than one carefully selected picture to capture that. Still what do I know, I have only lived there for 63 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, rocala said:

Actually that was my description of East London. You would need more than one carefully selected picture to capture that. Still what do I know, I have only lived there for 63 years.

Well its all relative, I used to live here:

Lower%20Broughton%20December%2012th%2020

a real dung heap :)

• Haha 1

Well the IS women has had her citizenship taken away. Mixed feelings but it was the right decision I think.

She probably has/had dual citizenship so will go to the other country no doubt.

Whilst the pulchritudinous Shamima Begum appears to be catching the headlines at the moment it is worthy of note that over 400 ISIS fighters have already returned to the U.K. without much mention by the media.

So let us not be too quick to heap praise on our miserable excuse for a government.

"Britain has seen more Islamic State fighters return home than any Western country, according to a report by MI6’s former director of global counterterrorism, who warned of the risk they continue to pose. 

More than 425 of the 850 Britons who left to join Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) in the last five years have returned, only fewer than Turkey's 900 returnees, Tunisia's 800 and Saudi Arabia's 760.

The number who have come back to the UK compares with around 300 in Germany and 271 in France, which saw nearly 2,000 join Isil, according to Richard Barrett’s report for the US-based Soufan Centre think-tank."

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

At this point I do not want to read the previous posts.

The most logical thing would be in my mind to allow it and track her MAJORALY. Ignoring the threat will not get rid of it. This threat uses our grid against our own people, and to take back our own well developed system is what is needed. To make sure that anti corruption is in effect is much more difficult a task than just think, 'hey it is not my problem.'

There was a story that I heard in a film once that when Alexander the Great was conquering Persia his Mother wrote to him asking, "You conquered the know world in a short time, why are you taking so long in Persia?"

He sent back a bag of the sand and instructed his mother lay the sand outside the city gates to open the letter the following morning. That morning two of the gate soldiers were fighting with each other which is the event that he predicted in his letter.

On 2/19/2019 at 3:18 PM, Patrick Brown said:

Well the IS women has had her citizenship taken away. Mixed feelings but it was the right decision I think.

She probably has/had dual citizenship so will go to the other country no doubt.

The US has a similar version of this story going on... but there is debate whether she was a legal citizen in the first place...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/20/isis-us-woman-alabama-no-return-mike-pompeo

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 4:42 PM, Everything said:

I mean she was 15 tho. Where do you even begin blaming. 

nSJ2q32.jpg

Emerging from Islamic State's last enclave in eastern Syria, a widow of one of the group's fighters made no effort to hide her enmity toward the United States as she handed herself over to U.S.-backed Syrian forces besieging the area.

"This is not war. I did not see fighters, people taking up arms and waging jihad against America. No I only saw America killing - a lot," French national Um Walaa's told Reuters TV after being evacuated from Baghouz near the Iraqi border.

"...They used to say we (Islamic State) made the world scared, honestly I did not see this. I did not see that we terrorized the world."
"I wanted to see what there was in Syria. And what I saw was terrorism. America kills a lot of people."
Amnesty International has said there is evidence that attacks by the U.S.-led coalition in Raqqa broke international law by endangering civilians.

Obama was widely criticized for expanding the use of armed drones, authorizing at least 542 strikes during his presidency that caused an estimated 3,797 deaths, including 324 civilians, according to data from the Council on Foreign Relations. 
Yet Trump’s drone program was even more active than Obama’s in his first two years as commander in chief. According to U.S. government data released last November, Trump authorized 238 drone strikes in Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen, compared with 186 authorized by Obama during his first two years in office.
On Wednesday, Trump revoked an Obama-era order that required the intelligence community to publicly report the number of CIA drone strikes outside of war zones and the number of civilians killed by them.

So, who are the real "terrorists?"  Remember, even ex-military Trump fanbois admit the US had no legit justification to invade and obliterate Iraq...much less deploy nuclear weapons there!
RJkd5ZU.jpg&key=9021fdd87a20a19046777bda
depleteduraniumjpg-3513564_p9.jpg
the-use-of-chemical-weapons-is-a-moral-o
Fullscreen-capture-712014-12309-PM.jpg
Airstrikes, drone strikes, tanks firing 400 tons of radioactive DU into your land causing horrific birth defects...is not terrifying???

Edited by gendao

IS brides: Two more mothers 'stripped of UK citizenship'

Two more women from the UK who are being held in Syrian camps with their young children have been stripped of their citizenship, a report says.

It comes after the death in a Syrian camp of the baby son of Shamima Begum, who left London to join Islamic State and had her UK citizenship revoked.

The Sunday Times quotes legal sources who name the women as Reema Iqbal and her sister, Zara, from east London.

The Home Office said it did not comment on individual cases.

Decisions to withdraw citizenship from individuals were evidence-based and not taken lightly, it added.

The use of the powers has risen sharply, with 104 deprivations of citizenship in 2017, compared to 50 in the previous decade, according to Home Office figures obtained by the immigration law website Free Movement.

Many cases have involved national security and supporters of groups such as Al-Qaeda but criminals - including three of the Rochdale grooming gang - have also been stripped of citizenship.

The Sunday Times says that Reema, 30, and Zara, 28, are living in separate refugee camps in Syria along with thousands of other families who have fled from territory formerly controlled by jihadis.

Between them they have five boys under the age of eight, it says.

The parents of the sisters are originally from Pakistan, but it is not known if they have dual nationality.

Read in full here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659

Not sure why this took so long! You don't allow a cancer to grow in your body so why allow it within your society? 

• Like 1

While its tragic for the young woman and their families.  This tough decision may help stop, stupid starry eyed teenagers in the future.  The knowledge that leaving to join an enemy state is a forever decision and those who have done it have been left in ruins.  Joining the enemy and denouncing your country has real lasting consequences. 

If they were let back in, the moral of the story would be joining an enemy country doesn't matter.  And it should. 

5 hours ago, thelerner said:

While its tragic for the young woman and their families.  This tough decision may help stop, stupid starry eyed teenagers in the future.  The knowledge that leaving to join an enemy state is a forever decision and those who have done it have been left in ruins.  Joining the enemy and denouncing your country has real lasting consequences. 

If they were let back in, the moral of the story would be joining an enemy country doesn't matter.  And it should. 

And if it didn't matter, people woulden't join the enemy country. Because there would be no enemy country.

I mean ISIS is not even a country.

Edited by Everything

11 hours ago, Everything said:

I mean ISIS is not even a country.

They believed it was and acted like they were. They were established enough to hold slave markets and administer cities and their brutal laws.

• Like 1

On 10/03/2019 at 9:14 AM, Patrick Brown said:

Not sure why this took so long! You don't allow a cancer to grow in your body so why allow it within your society? 

I'm surprised our government took this decision. Especially as the zionist cultural marxists have such an influence on ALL decisions made virtually everywhere.

These terrorists and their defenders and supporters are dangerous, and should be treated as such. Zero tolerance policy. 

3 hours ago, kondensation said:

They believed it was and acted like they were. They were established enough to hold slave markets and administer cities and their brutal laws.

I just hope there is more peace there now. No doubt there will be.