greatsaiyaman

Quantum Intent & Manifestation

According to quantum physics our direct observation causes the wave particles to collapse into existence. If everything at the fundamental energetic level exist as a wave and particle of information, then through the power of the unconscious mind and intent, one could then tap into this source energy to take form in whatever way they choose. Because the same source energy that exist in the field is the same source energy that exist in everything that comes out of it, it's the same quantum particle of zero point potential energy the only difference is the information in the field surrounding it. In my theory, on the conscious level what you observe Is what you get, but you can create your own manifestation through intent in the quantum state of mind. No need to visualize or try extra hard to stir up emotion, (visualize can be utilized since observation is the wave particle in action but my point is trying extra hard to form a picture or conjure an emotion is not necessary because it's pure intent and willed concentration that is essential). The idea and the pure intent focused and concentrated intensely makes the energy take form and is sent out into the universe, because the information of the idea of what you desire already exist, you don't have to try to make the information exist, it exist because it is, as all is, but it's your pure flowing intent and level of *fixed concentrated will* that gives the vibration of the energy of that idea enough power to then manifest within the conscious universe. It's your intent and fixed concentrated will that gives it power to manifest in the quantum level of the subconscious. Pure Intent and fixed Concentrated Will at the quantum level of the subconscious is the key to deliberate creation and manifesting.

Edited by greatsaiyaman
additional info
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Let us know how you get on ...

I was confused at first but now I see. The quantum level of the subconscious exist at the deepest level of the subconscious. To reach this state of mind requires much devoted meditation and of course, your intent to occupy that state of mind at all is important.

Edited by greatsaiyaman

11 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

What is your method of meditation to reach that level?

I deeply breathe to suspend my mind to the in between state, with my intent to shut off my thinking mind completely and to occupy the quantum level while still maintaining awareness. I still have my own questions though. For me, I'm still trying to figure out if affirming an idea is necessary at this level. I know visualization and emotion isn't necessary, I know it's INTENT that is the real power,  but I'm not completely sure if that is complete. Surely you still need to communicate the idea to a degree of affirmation even with Intent Alone. I've experienced things manifesting literally instantly as of recent just using intent, but I also communicated the idea by affirming the idea behind my intent. What do you think? Do you think affirmation isn't needed and my intent alone of what i wanted was enough?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

What is your method of meditation to reach that level?

From my perspective, intent is the power, of course, but affirming the thought behind the intent is necessary to a degree. visualization can be used, it is just another medium of communicating to the subconscious. All in all, whether you visualize or affirm at this level, intent is a must. Without intent you have nothing. I've seen it work for myself so there's no denying it. Cheers to more knowledge.

2 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I think you may want to still use affirmation in order to dwell on what you intend a little bit longer.

AH!! Now that is a brilliant observation. It's part of the initial process!

Edited by greatsaiyaman
  • Thanks 1

Just now, greatsaiyaman said:

From my perspective, intent is the power, of course, but affirming the thought behind the intent is necessary to a degree. visualization can be used, it is just another medium of communicating to the subconscious. All in all, whether you visualize or affirm at this level, intent is a must. Without intent you have nothing. I've seen it work for myself so there's no denying it. Cheers to more knowledge.

I agree that intent is the key ingredient. As far as the rest is concerned, different things seem to work for different people.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, greatsaiyaman said:

Without intent you have nothing

When I think of quantum mechanics, I think of the emptiness of all reality. At the nano, pico scopic level there is a void of energy and matter as detected by modern physics. To draw into the void 'collapses' your existence. My suggestion is release your intent and keep nothing, attempting to focus on the tip of one your own body's hair may be more important than manifesting a new reality for your being.

Thought some might find an old book good reading

THE TAO OF PHYSICS An Exploration of the Parallels Between Modern Physics ad Eastern Mysticism by Frifjof Capra

http://www.aakkozzll.com/pdf/tao_of_physics.pdf

Lao Tzu, who calls this reality the Tao, states the same fact in
the opening line of the Tao Te Ching: ‘The Tao that can be
expressed is not the eternal Tao.

’ The fact-obvious from any
reading of the newspapers-that mankind has not become
much wiser over the past two thousand years, in spite of a
prodigious increase in rational knowledge, is ample evidence
of the impossibility of communicating absolute knowledge by
words.

As Chuang Tzu said, ‘If it could be talked about, everybody would have told their brother.‘5
Absolute knowledge is thus an entirely non-intellectual experience of reality,"
-

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

Could you quote a citation proper? I have a copy:

p. 133

"It is important to realize that the statistical formulation of the laws of atomic and subatomic physics does not reflect our ignorance of the physical situation... In quantum theory, we have come to recognize probability as a fundamental feature of the atomic reality which governs all processes"

To me at least the above quote is an example of western confusion regarding the topic. A probability denotes a level of ignorance or estimation, and the previous statement states that we are not ignorant of the reality. It became a stopping point for my reading, as I read critically and am careful of the sources of information that I read.

In the science of quantum objects, the observation is made by manipulating objects and forces , and then considering how particular outcomes may have come about.

It is the manipulation ,not the mental consideration, which interferes with the phenomenon.

1 hour ago, whitesilk said:

Could you quote a citation proper? I have a copy:

p. 133

"It is important to realize that the statistical formulation of the laws of atomic and subatomic physics does not reflect our ignorance of the physical situation... In quantum theory, we have come to recognize probability as a fundamental feature of the atomic reality which governs all processes"

To me at least the above quote is an example of western confusion regarding the topic. A probability denotes a level of ignorance or estimation, and the previous statement states that we are not ignorant of the reality. It became a stopping point for my reading, as I read critically and am careful of the sources of information that I read.

To me it reads just fine. The certainty of events is not guaranteed. And he is saying that there is a difference between statistical models vs probabilistic models.

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

It is the manipulation ,not the mental consideration, which interferes with the phenomenon.

I've read and heard about this 'rabbit hole' principle and I strongly disagree its validity. Do investigators of crimes interfere with the criminals until they are certain that they are in fact criminals? On the human level, the nature of being remains regardless of observation. So in my mind at least, the nature of the sub atomic world would also remain.

47 minutes ago, Stosh said:

The certainty of events is not guaranteed

Absolute contradiction of terms. There is no such phrase as a 'certain probability.'

Just now, whitesilk said:

I've read and heard about this 'rabbit hole' principle and I strongly disagree its validity. Do investigators of crimes interfere with the criminals until they are certain that they are in fact criminals? On the human level, the nature of being remains regardless of observation. So in my mind at least, the nature of the sub atomic world would also remain.

Absolute contradiction of terms. There is no such phrase as a 'certain probability.'

I don't really get what you mean by "rabbit hole " in this context.

But its just a fact that the way the uncertainty principle was meant to be understood , is that you interfere so as to take the measurement. Heisenberg is the one and only person who decides what his principle is , but you get to concur or disagree. 

If I get a hint that you are an investigator , yes, I will then act to avoid getting caught, but no , not if I have no idea you suspect me. 

I agree , we do not live on the scale of sub-atomic particles. 

Certainty , colloquially , is a sentiment. But I don't think I used the term 'certain probability'. 

29 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I don't really get what you mean by "rabbit hole " in this context.

The meaning that I meant to convey is that following a live rabbit down its burrow would disturb it's living situation, and therefore disturb your observation of its living situation.

As far as uncertainty goes, take a look at Schrodinger's cat . When I used to frequent drinking establishments, I would bring it into conversation as, "There is a 50/50 chance that the cat would die in an enclosed box with decaying nuclear material, yet Why would you want to kill a cat?"

1 minute ago, whitesilk said:

Every time that I posed that question, I was met with silence. I never received a humane response.

Ill try to do better , I was watching someone last night in a pod-cast , He is interesting , but kind-of abrupt, his annoyance is um understandable but probably not good as an aspect of his presentations. 

4 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

The meaning that I meant to convey is that following a live rabbit down its burrow would disturb it's living situation, and therefore disturb your observation of its living situation.

As far as uncertainty goes, take a look at Schrodinger's cat . When I used to frequent drinking establishments, I would bring it into conversation as, "There is a 50/50 chance that the cat would die in an enclosed box with decaying nuclear material, yet Why would you want to kill a cat?"

In your rabbit hole example , as you mean it , you have a very apt analogy. 

The cat thing sounds like you're just messing around. - but that's another very widely misunderstood presentation . 

In my opinion, the most sophisticated and comprehensive treatment of probability waves and the influence of consciousness on them has been presented by physicist "Dr. Quantum" Fred Alan Wolf. In brief, his theory proposes that any event is the result of the superposition of two quantum wave functions: the "offer wave" from the past and the "echo wave" from the future. And it is our mind's interaction with that "wave from the future" that let's us have a say in the events we are experiencing.

Dr. Wolf was featured in the movie What the (Bleep) Do We Know and has published a number of books pertinent to aforesaid topic; among them, I would in particular recommend his titles Star Wave and Parallel Universes. As an aside, in the latter, he also proposes the interesting hypothesis that schizophrenics are in touch with parallel universes.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:02 AM, Michael Sternbach said:

"Dr. Quantum" Fred Alan Wolf

He needs a $350,000 government pension for this awesome video:

• Like 1

The mechanics of Quantum mechanics is two fold- the material power to apprehend and measure the materials involved, and the spiritual method (and when I say spiritual, I mean intellectual understanding and motive) of the activity that one observes, and wants to influence.  

Now, if we imagine that all living beings exist in communion with this center, then you are talking about 7+ billion human spirits, and who knows how many animal and plant spirits.  Let us not forget disincarnate spirits as well, and... who is in command of this realm?  Certainly we have power to influence it, and I agree that meditation and contemplation can get you to that sweet gooey place of nothingngness so as to start threading the weave, but do you think, even with your vaunted ability, that you can overpower the Divine persons that inhabit or interact with said space?  Now, if you do not believe in these entities, that is one thing, but what about the Will of the rest of the living, animated and spirited creatures?  Would you say that an informed and practiced monk has more power than say, a specifically trained warrior, or a spiritually evolved priest?  Or even your mom, trying to get you to do the dishes?

Im not certain that anyone can actually overpower these forces, it would appear to be somewhat democratic, but if you believe in a designer, Id assume that anyone can be over ruled.

Let us remember that to be enlightened we would have to have all knowledge of all probabilities, and know too, the elements on a sub atomic level what causes those probabilities.  You could use the spirit of things, as most magicians do- earth, fire, air, water, or you could use the named sub atomic particles as a physicist or chemist would do, but even then, you would have to know how to build from the ground up, and navigate the Will of the living beings that inhabit creation to get your Will truly accomplished.  This sounds more like an act for God, or some infinitely aware and tied in super computer.  On a small scale, I think it works to some degree, but on the larger scene, it seems impossible.

Crowley has advice for this: he says that if it is in a things nature, it can be influenced to participate in that action.  I have experimented with these things to some degree and can vouch for their validity, but it was after my rite of the Abyss that I began to see how pretentious and preposterous it all is, and that it is better to simply form a path of logical, moral, and practical patterning of how life should function than to experiment with any willful act, for as you say, intention is all that is necessary.  We do not need to  conjure up emotion or spirit to force a thing to occur.  It is better to form a smooth straight line than to beat down the door of these places.  When your mind and your Will are in line, it will occur naturally unfolding.  I honestly believe that any ceremonial act  or prayer is just to prove intention, and that after said prayer has been received, the real effort of getting in line with reason takes place (reason, by the way, not liked by Thelemites).

One of the ways to begin the comprehension aspect of quantum reality is to meditate on Chaos, which is a staple concept in all mysticism, though put off by religions- because religions believe they have conquered it.  This age has been pushed to consider this topic, I believe by the secret masters that are not incarnated- all so that human beings will begin to reinvestigate natural philosophy and claim what Greece left us in the sciences.  On a ground level of spirituality and civil action, this is causing a lot of tumultuous choices and events, but it benefits us long term, because of what science has now brought us.  I see this as a cycle of things- Chaos/Order, constantly exchanging the lead, and bringing life to a new point of security and prosperity.  How much longer will this current phase, which I think is being led by Chaos magicians last?  Probably until disaster, where we withdraw from the advancing methods and stabilize what we have secured from our explorations.  In my opinion, all we have left to master is shelter and food for all life without defeating the life that provides these things, instant transportation, and the wild Will of the ignorant.  When human beings can perfect a stable order, we will no longer need to mine the quantum.  This probably will not occur for a long time, if ever, because children love to run.

Edited by Mskied
  • Like 1