Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Free Energy bicycle treadmill lithium DC/DC buck converter generator/battery video

Nice innovative set up.  Wish there was a brighter picture, even a stationary one of the bike/treadmill speed.  For camping or creating an exercise 'cost' for watching TV its a great idea. 

1 minute ago, thelerner said:

Nice innovative set up.  Wish there was a brighter picture, even a stationary one of the bike/treadmill speed.  For camping or creating an exercise 'cost' for watching TV its a great idea. 

yep - I did an earlier vid with worse light but if you read the description there are links that give more details to other vids with better lighting and also on my treadmill specs.

thanks for the kudos. Yes I plan to drill 1400 holes to grow mushrooms - organic in the forest. So I got a cabin tent - and will haul the bicycle up there with the stand - and have free offgrid power (even if there's no sun!!).

• Like 1

Very nice.  Shades of book, The Boy Who Captured the Wind. 

I enjoy watching videos like this of Do It Yourselfers creating apple presses and solar generators, so important to keep this knowledge alive.  I hope some highschool science programs see things like this and have the students build it.  Theoretical book learning is so limiting, to build from the ground up.  That's useful, that's inspiring, that's real. 

In many cases energy generation tech hasn't changed a whole lot since Edison.   

58 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Very nice.  Shades of book, The Boy Who Captured the Wind. 

I enjoy watching videos like this of Do It Yourselfers creating apple presses and solar generators, so important to keep this knowledge alive.  I hope some highschool science programs see things like this and have the students build it.  Theoretical book learning is so limiting, to build from the ground up.  That's useful, that's inspiring, that's real. 

In many cases energy generation tech hasn't changed a whole lot since Edison.   

Oh wow - I forgot about that book! Yes I discovered that book - I think someone left it out for free somewhere. I read it at my uncle's place when I visited. Yes that is an excellent book. There is a youtube vid of a high school student making one of these bicycle generators. Actually my Madison WI "commune" friend - he is now a professional solar power engineer - but when he moved into our cooperative house of 35 people - he had just been in the newspaper for his previous apartment. He had designed a bicycle generator that powered his tv as he watched it. My guess is he used an AC generator - maybe a car alternator. Or it could have been a motor for a - what do you call it - skateboard motor? I don't know. There are different alternatives. But treadmills are constantly for free on Craig's list - since people get them and then can't haul them out when they stop using them. I had two guys at the house where I got mine - they were friends of the lady who owned the treadmill. Turned out a chipmunk had been attracted to the soy used in the wiring and had FRIED the motor - or blown the fuse. I opened it up and took some awesome photos. They're on my blog - i'll get that link.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/01/treadmill-dc-motor-hack-investing-in.html

How the chipmunk crawled INSIDE the treadmill is beyond me. haha. I had to buy $100 worth of tools to take the treadmill apart since I didn't think I would need tools anymore. I had donated our tools when we moved. I didn't even know what a "deep well socket" was before this project. So yeah I learned also about back-emf fields or reverse electromotive force on DC motors. The electrician lady who had visited that day to do work - she didn't even know what I was talking about. haha. She goes "Don's the motor guy."

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 2

Dude !   It is not 'free energy' .   YOU are supplying YOUR energy , which will need to be replaced ,  with food air water light.

I suggest a freer source is made from a usually disused  'bi-product' .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

YOU are supplying light.

So where does this light come from?

yeah - as I stated - I discussed this with Nobel Physicist Brian Josephson who practices qigong at Cambridge University.

the Josephson Junction is used to measure the source of charge as the volt at NIST (sorry not in Australia but it's in the U.S.) - the National Institute of Standards and technology or something like that.

Anyway so essentially qi comes from noncommutative phase or what can be called non-local jump conduction.

So this is covered up in "standard" science since it's assumed that time-frequency uncertainty is from a symmetric math relationship (i.e. the Joules of Planck's Constant cancels out the "seconds" of time assuming the quotient is NOT noncommutative!). haha. Hilarious.

So yes I am "pedaling" and where does my energy come from?

antiageing-techniques-from-tai-chi-medicand why don't you realize this?

Mass mind control due to "standard" classical physics.

So to get back to the origin of charge - it's from virtual photons that can now be "captured" in the lab - but again this source is due to noncommutative phase that is "covered up" in standard science - as Chinese philosophy professor Patrick Edwin Moran SNUCK onto Wikipedia (that normally CENSORS any science that is not mass mind controlled!). Hilarious.

500px-Why_Planck_Constant_not_energy.jpg

So Planck's Constant is actually the "average energy of light" but that's only because it assumes wrongly that time-frequency is NOT non-commutative! Hilarious. Nonwestern music theory exposes this lie of standard science, as math professor (Fields Medal) Alain Connes points out in his lecture on music theory.

Edited by voidisyinyang

How we can harness electrical energy in today's world is ingenious, but it's not free. It costs as much as the labor, the parts, replacement parts, the food required to power the muscles. This is not going to power the World's energy needs or even make a dent in it. The equipment he is using needed a lot more power to produce than he is going to make himself.

Still, it's quite good for people who live in areas where there is no electric grid.

• Like 1

True, its very easy to underestimate how difficult and costly alternative energy sources are.  Yet.. sometimes you hit a sweet spot.  The tech used in the bike can be used for a windmill or watermill.  Old fashioned ideas get new solutions.  Or adding a few gears improves efficiency but it all starts with the basics and knowing the how and why they work and having the gumption to put it together. 

In the book we mentioned 'The Boy who stole the Wind',  a project was made for creating simple windmills that could recharge cell phones.  Note a cell phone is a light, a super computer and also makes calls.  Theses windmills did cheaply.  They won't save the world but they can improve the life of small villages greatly. 

Little ideas like handing out small iron fish.  They cost next to nothing, but putting a fish into a pot means families get much more iron and less disease.  A cheap solution that won't save the world, but improves lives of millions of poor people. 

Work on solar water purifying, two liters at a time.  Little things add up.  And while we see these as solutions for 'third world' countries, up and down are relative and you never know where you or your country will be 10, 20 years. 

7 hours ago, kondensation said:

How we can harness electrical energy in today's world is ingenious, but it's not free. It costs as much as the labor, the parts, replacement parts, the food required to power the muscles. This is not going to power the World's energy needs or even make a dent in it. The equipment he is using needed a lot more power to produce than he is going to make himself.

Still, it's quite good for people who live in areas where there is no electric grid.

yes when I wrote "Free Energy" I meant it to be a point of discussion. The Western view of energy is based on trying to "contain infinity" using geometry via logarithmic symmetric logic. The nonwestern view of energy is based on time-frequency resonance that is complementary opposites.

So the opposite of energy in the West - we can think of "entropy." But the definition of entropy is quite fascinating when we consider it in terms of life energy.

As proved by Hawking, had the Universe's entropy increased been reversed, this reversal would be impossible to observe. This is because time orientation of all biological processes (as we show elsewhere in detail) relies solely on entropy's increase.

Avshalom C. Elitzur, Shahar Dolev
Black-Hole Uncertainty Entails An Intrinsic Time Arrow, Dec. 2000

So Western science ASSUMES that the "time orientation" of all "biological processes" relies "solely on entropy's increase." Qigong training disproves this. This Western "time orientation" is based on the "measurement problem" that assumes a left brain and right hand dominance definition of time, measured externally.

So then actually entropy for life on earth has vastly increased due to WEstern science increase of "energy." - so I call this the Strong Misanthropic Principle.

And yes as for my contraption - the point is that the vid that was posted for comparison - they complain they have to pedal hard like going "up a hill" and the person wants to change gears. I am in LOWEST gear with easy pedaling - so I can easily pedal for the duration of a movie.

Now as for the efficiency of the energy. Today I got a "discontinued" portable DVD player - the GPX brand. So it was only $30 but it is better than the other comparison cheap small DVD portable players. And the key point with this is that it gives a tv screen and dvd playing for only 12 watts (compared to the 19 inch tv being 70 watts with the DVD player being I think 15 watts). Anyway the other crucial point is this DVD player has a direct DC power connection. I had to use some of my adapters to change the "male cigarette" into a "female" connection that then plugs into the Chafon lithium battery-generator.

So the Chafon now no longer loses 20% of the power having to convert from DC to invert to AC power for the DVD/tv. Now I just have straight DVD plus I am only using 12 watts instead of 90 watts or so. So this is a HUGE savings.

So the battery  is now at about 50% since I used it to "meditate offgrid" - for qigong CD meditation. So now I'll "Chillax" while I watch some movies and charge up the battery! I'll watch Carol Burnett since we got the DVD series. I like Tim Conway.

OK so here's the other deal - this Chafon lithium battery? The brand of battery is called Lishen. This is a PUN from Lithium being abbreviated as Li for batteries.

But for us qigong students we also know that Li has an important meaning in Daoist Neigong alchemy - it means the ordering principle of power. And Shen means spirit power.

So am I just making up this Lishen name for the lithium batteries or does it really connect to Daoist alchemy energy?

It's a trick question since I already did a blog post on this!!!!

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/01/reverse-engineering-chafon-500-watt.html

So I can't post their trademark image here since this website does not allow cut and paste of pdfs. But if you scroll down on my blog you'll see the Lishen trademark symbol is registered with this secret meaning:

The English translation of the word "LISHEN" in the mark is "power of God"

So I actually had this conversation with a Chinese evangelical Christian who told me he saw God as a spirit. I said God is not Shen. haha. Oh well.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2019 at 8:31 AM, Nungali said:

YOU are supplying light.

Thats what you quoted me as saying   .... but 

you are a lying , counterfeiting, re-writing   post quoter

here is what I really said ;

On 13/02/2019 at 8:31 AM, Nungali said:

Dude !   It is not 'free energy' .   YOU are supplying YOUR energy , which will need to be replaced ,  with food air water light.

I suggest a freer source is made from a usually disused  'bi-product' .

Its not that you took a word or two out  for abbreviation , you totally, re wrote what I wrote yourself and changed it so you could question it and use it to further expound your bullshit !

Peddling is free energy as it comes from 'the void'      :D

Well, so is star jumping and hopping  .. why not make some thread on how star jumping an hopping is free energy  ... and eventually get to your rant about  music  .... YET AGAIN  :rolleyes:

Next time you try to pull a scam, dont make it so obviously bustible  .. did you think no one would notice ?  

And why do things like that anyway , it just totally undermines any credibility you might have with anyone , if you have to stoop to such low and obvious  tactics .

Edited by Nungali

12 hours ago, thelerner said:

Yet.. sometimes you hit a sweet spot. 

he rises in space and rides on the wind, with an accompanying sense of boundless bliss.

https://archive.org/stream/TaoistYogaAlchemyAndImmortalityLuKuanYCharlesLuk/Taoist Yoga Alchemy and Immortality Lu K’uan Yü (Charles Luk)_djvu.txt

So to get back to the "Free Energy" concept that Westerners are taught to reject...

If you did not have normal matter then you do not have it after inflation, unless you know how to produce it. Usually you produce equal numbers of particles and antiparticles. But you need just a little more of particles and they form the basis of our life. This process of the creation of matter is impossible without quantum mechanics. You know that there exists the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and one of its formulation is delta E multiplied by delta T is comparable with the Planck's Constant. So if you violate energy conservation law, but do it quickly, then nobody can catch your hand and say you violated the energy conservation.

delta E multiplied by delta T is comparable with the Planck's Constant.

So change in frequency x change in time approximates Planck's Constant (the average energy of light).

I'm quoting Professor Andre Lindi:

In inflation energy of matter is not conserved - only with gravity is energy of matter conserved.

And then

[change in]energy x [change in]time = 1/2 h-bar [half of the quantum phase space is quantum spin, which cannot be put in a Poisson bracket].

A Proof for Poisson Bracket in Non-commutative Algebra of Quantum Mechanics by Sina Khorasani, University of Vienna, 2014 pdf

So this is the "symmetry breaking" that intrigued Brian Josephson - as the secret origin of the volt.

So in quantum physics - this is called the "measurement problem" but meditation overcomes this "measurement problem" since we can listen at the sub-angstrom (smaller than light wavelength) and faster than time-frequency uncertainty!!

So then Nobel physicist Brian Josephson (who practices qigong at Cambridge ) - he thanked me for sending him a quote from former Hamsphire College physicist Lawrence Domash.

Domash attempted to argue that the state you got into during transcendental meditation was similar to the ground state of a superconductor, which Bell thought was nonsense.

So that is the Josephson connection to meditation as free energy.

Here is the quote:

...superconductivity within one neuron could become phase coherent with that in an adjoining cell by virtue of quantum tunnelling, and this could be stimulated by the macroscopic analog of stimulated emission (alluded to before in connection with the mantra), that is an AC Josephson effect. ...At a more interesting level, the quantum vacuum state may be said to be empty (of excitation) and yet full in the sense of pure potentiality; it contains "virtual" (unphysical) representatives of all possible modes of matter and excitation in the form of vacuum fluctuations or "virtual particles" (zero-point excitations of each field mode, assigned one-half quanta of energy, due directly to the non-commutative property of the field operators).

So in other words, as Josephson discovered - there is an inherent AC field to reality!! It is eternal energy motion.

So then this "concept" became the basis for Transcendental Meditation:

The Super Radiance assembly at M.U.M. is named after the super radiant effect in optical physics, in which a small proportion of coherent photons in a beam of light influence all other photons to join in the powerfully coherent beam we call laser light. The Maharishi Effect is named, in the scientific tradition (the Doppler Effect, the Meissner Effect), after the man who first predicted it, the founder of TM and the worldwide movement for the Transcendental Meditation program, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Super Radiance assemblies, generators of social coherence, have gathered temporarily in England, Holland, Italy, Yugoslavia, Lebanon, Israel, and India. Groups of meditation experts have also gone to hot spot nations around the world to deliberately calm down violence and disorder. And in the three most encouraging short-term tests, brief gatherings of up to seven thousand meditation experts have coincided with a sharp 7. decline in terrorism and international conflict throughout the entire world (see chapter Two for details on this research). The long-term benefits of Super Radiance, however, have the most bearing on world history.

Sign in to follow this