alleniverson

Gary Clyman - Black Diamond

Greetings

I am looking to part with the "Black Diamond" course (5 DVDs set) by Gary Clyman

Let me know if u are interested in this specific course

Or other Clyman materials.

Regards

PS I know I mentioned on another thread that I am looking to trade some of Clyman`s materials for Black Diamond (and Mind Light). In the meantime I gathered the funds and invested in "Black Diamond" - hence this thread.

So what does that mean ?
You bought this course last week and thought it was rubbish now you want to sell it ?
Or does it mean you bought it, burnt it to DVD, now want to sell the original ?
Or ?

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2019 at 11:03 AM, alleniverson said:

Greetings

I am looking to part with the "Black Diamond" course (5 DVDs set) by Gary Clyman

Let me know if u are interested in this specific course

Or other Clyman materials.

Regards

PS I know I mentioned on another thread that I am looking to trade some of Clyman`s materials for Black Diamond (and Mind Light). In the meantime I gathered the funds and invested in "Black Diamond" - hence this thread.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:08 AM, rideforever said:

So what does that mean ?
You bought this course last week and thought it was rubbish now you want to sell it ?
Or does it mean you bought it, burnt it to DVD, now want to sell the original ?
Or ?

If he is in fact selling or trading pirated, copyrighted materials on this site he will receive an immediate ban.

His contributions are nil other than what I believe to be shady posts in an effort to peddle books and dvds in the "lending library" and "welcome" sections.