Light refraction is a beautiful thing to behold. That which causes this can be described scientifically to a point at which the reason for is undiscernible. The outcome of such is a spectrum of color with borders that bleed into and away from each other causing color that is seen by our eyes. But what of the colors, if they are, that cannot be perceived. This invisibleness perhaps keeps going in some shape or form. Perhaps they are light waves, energy waves, vibrations...

So, how is it that Tao is everywhere and experienced in different ways, missed by attention elsewhere but still there. When we rid ourselves of the turmoil within and rest, we enter into the stillness of Tao. We become Tao. We are Tao. Eternal...with neither a past or future. It is a moment that is infinite, universal. Your Tao is not my Tao. Just as the spectrum of light in refraction is an individual unique experience. 

Jim D.

• Like 2

As I read this I thought of my dog. He sees only black and white and all the sades of gray in between. I cannot share color with him. On the other had there are things I cannot smell that he cannot share with me.

But on a moonlit night sitting out on the patio with a gentle breeze in the trees what can we share? Perhaps a beer. ;)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, freeform said:

Looks like a gentle giant :)

Gentle? He could be when he wanted to be. Otherwise, fiercely independent and protective. Let's just say we had to learn to live together. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2019 at 9:50 AM, Jim D. said:

This invisibleness perhaps keeps going in some shape or form. Perhaps they are light waves, energy waves, vibrations...

So, how is it that Tao is everywhere and experienced in different ways, missed by attention elsewhere but still there.

Light has a hidden "hyper-tube" as quantum physicist J.P. Vignier called it - another name for this "hyper-tube" is called "super-momentum" or else it is called "1/2 spin" - so spin is not dependent on the photon as a particle. The spin exists always-already as the aether of nonlocality in quantum physics. So when time is zero - before a measurement is made or a measurement is observed - then there is still this 1/2 spin that is non-local (faster than the speed of light). This is also called "noncommutative phase" or "noncommutative spacetime" that gives light mass - so it's also called "relativistic mass" of light.

You can read an article - "Light is Heavy" by Gerard 't Hooft - I did a blog post on this recently.

Just scroll down on my blog - linked below.

So the reason it is different for everyone is because the value of the mass - it is based on the observation via the light - so the light has to turn back on itself to have a zero time - a zero/infinite rest frame - but even this zero/infinite rest frame is RELATIVE to the superluminal 1/2 spin that is the Yuan Qi that powers light. This is also called the "pilot wave" by Louis de Broglie - or it was called a "Ghost Field" by Einstein (who could not believe in it). So it is the interaction of relativity and quantum physics. The noncommutative logic goes against science since science relies on symmetric commutative logic. But Eddie Oshins realized - working at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center - that the secret of relativistic quantum physics is actually also the secret of Daoist Neigong (alchemy) training - this secret being the noncommutative phase logic.

My blog has more details.

I have an article with lots of images - that can explain this more .

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-blue-light-of-blues-music-ii.html