lino

Could people start contacting their clones?

Check the history on Siddhartha Guatama. This person was a householder, you can verify that with your clones.

Shiva/Elohim is a snake oil salesman. He installed a lot of false paths on the planet. The only things that exist

is the yellow eyes/orange eyes/white eyes and the sleep levels. All of these paths involved putting equipment

inside the body. The equipment takes off muscle mass and dirties the body. Shiva/Elohim got thrown in jail just

recently for murdering people by using the illusion office from the heavenly system. He usually calls in the 666 ritual.

This person is an issue; he went bad a long time ago.

• Sad 1

Reading the history of Siddhartha Guatama, I see that this person was definitely a little bit unconventional, but I'll surely verify that with my phones.

I love the history of Siddhartha Guatama. 

Shiva/Elohim are 303 different individuals, Shiva being one and Elohim being 302 different gods. They created a lot of things and paths on the planet. The only things that exist for sure

are the yellow eyes/orange eyes/white eyes and the sleep levels. All of these paths involved moving in a certain direction.  The movement builds muscle mass and purify the body. Jesus got thrown in jail just

200 decades ago for being the leader of a bloodthirsty messianic movement by using the illusion office from the heavenly system. He usually calls in the mass ritual.

This person is an issue for the minds of many; he went bad a long time ago.

But I love the history of Siddhartha Guatama. 

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 1

Jesus was not the son of Elohim. The greek word for "God" has roots in the greek word "teacher". Elohim was not a teacher;Elohim is a snake oil salesman. The face of Jesus is not like Elohim. Elohim created a lot of issues on this planet. Jesus was actually a person that went from the heavenly system surveillance office (lifetime memory device reading office) to the baby program. Every clone of Jesus usually holds 10th rank higher clergy rank after 140 years(140 good consecutive years on the evaluation). He doesn't get violations on his evaluation. Jesus was remotely killed by Julius Ceasar. The Ceasar operation that the Illusion office has on the server. Julius Ceasar killed Jesus so he could have a month named after himself.

There were two months named after a person, July and August. The former Chancellor of North America from 700 million years ago was killed by Augustus Ceasar. The Chancellor was killed, not a clone.

Did you verify with your clones or copies?

6 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Reading the history of Siddhartha Guatama, I see that this person was definitely a little bit unconventional, but I'll surely verify that with my phones.

I love the history of Siddhartha Guatama. 

Shiva/Elohim are 303 different individuals, Shiva being one and Elohim being 302 different gods. They created a lot of things and paths on the planet. The only things that exist for sure

are the yellow eyes/orange eyes/white eyes and the sleep levels. All of these paths involved moving in a certain direction.  The movement builds muscle mass and purify the body. Jesus got thrown in jail just

200 decades ago for being the leader of a bloodthirsty messianic movement by using the illusion office from the heavenly system. He usually calls in the mass ritual.

This person is an issue for the minds of many; he went bad a long time ago.

But I love the history of Siddhartha Guatama. 

I figured that every path that involves man-made equipment is installed inside the body is discredited. If you ever installed new equipment of any kind on a person and later remove it, you will see that the brand new finish from the equipment is gone. That indicated that while the equipment has been losing microscopic metal shavings into the body. The body becomes polluted.

Jesus was the son of one of the Elohim. The greek word for "God" is Theoi and it has roots in the greek word for "guardian, observer". Elohim was not a single individual, but many; Elohim were leaders of nations. The face of Jesus is not like an Elohim because is half-breed. Elohim created a lot of issues on this planet. Jesus was actually a person that went from the heavenly system call-center office (lifetime telephone marketing device operation office) to the baby program. Every clone of Jesus usually holds 6th rank higher clergy rank after 66 years(with at least 49 (7*7) good consecutive years on the evaluation). Sometimes he get violations on his evaluation. Jesus was remotely killed by Alexander the Great. The Alexander operation that the call-center office has on the server. Alexander the Great killed Jesus so he could be named "the great" like Charlemagne. 

There were a number of individuals named "the great". They all come from the same heavenly office. 

Did you verify with your phones or tablet ?

Edited by Cheshire Cat

On 2/11/2019 at 2:30 AM, Cheshire Cat said:

Jesus was the son of one of the Elohim. The greek word for "God" is Theoi and it has roots in the greek word for "guardian, observer". Elohim was not a single individual, but many; Elohim were leaders of nations. The face of Jesus is not like an Elohim because is half-breed. Elohim created a lot of issues on this planet. Jesus was actually a person that went from the heavenly system call-center office (lifetime telephone marketing device operation office) to the baby program. Every clone of Jesus usually holds 6th rank higher clergy rank after 66 years(with at least 49 (7*7) good consecutive years on the evaluation). Sometimes he get violations on his evaluation. Jesus was remotely killed by Alexander the Great. The Alexander operation that the call-center office has on the server. Alexander the Great killed Jesus so he could be named "the great" like Charlemagne. 

There were a number of individuals named "the great". They all come from the same heavenly office. 

Did you verify with your phones or tablet ?

People, ask what a "Ceasar" actually is. Sean Omlor, check the ip address.  Elohim is not "an Elohim".

Elohim is not a teacher. He is a great demon. People, ask a Jew about so-called "RaEl".

Jesus is not the son of Elohim. DNA always decides towards the latest species in between the two parents.

The Cro-magnon is the last species released to the public(400 million years ago). The actual latest species was never released to

the public. Jesus has extremely big cheek bones. That species is not a Cro-magnon.

Edited by lino

On 2/11/2019 at 6:27 AM, lifeforce said:

The topics get stranger by the day. 

Ask a Jewish person about so-called "RaEl".

Jesus the person never existed. Neither did any of the "characters" mentioned in the Bible. It's all myth, parable, allegory and metaphor. The crucifixion happens in your brain.

Could people start contacting their clones?

The thing with clones is . . how do you know if you're the clone or they are the clone? I knew because I was the only one that had a supercharger that could power the ships. From what I've gathered "Siva" as it called itself to me (Although I doubt it really was) Was in league with Mara, on their mission of taking peoples spirits/souls and other energies. He didn't seem to be using the 5 pointed pentagram when summoning but the 6 pointed hexagram. His craft was a Triangle or Chevron shaped and capable of phasing in and out of this dimension. He thinks I owe him something, and wants me to feed his snake which I nearly destroyed when it got loose and started eating up the entire neighborhood.

There is evidence of people being implanted, I have personally found a couple of them installed in me, but here the whole fiasco has been documented:

On 2/9/2019 at 4:01 AM, lino said:

...you can verify that with your clones.

Can you atleast explain how I can contact my clones?

I do love the idea. So if you could tell me how, I'd love to try it out.

On 2/18/2019 at 9:13 AM, Everything said:

Can you atleast explain how I can contact my clones?

I do love the idea. So if you could tell me how, I'd love to try it out.

Ask the baby program to teach you the mudra. Your lifetime memory device is collected and read

every 24 hours. In one or two days you will get the mudra.

On 2/9/2019 at 10:28 AM, lino said:

There were two months named after a person, July and August.

I would name my firstborn March after watching the naked island.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, lino said:

Ask the baby program to teach you the mudra. Your lifetime memory device is collected and read

every 24 hours. In one or two days you will get the mudra.

Thanks. Interesting. One of the most amazing dreams I had contained a mudra. I used to wonder what that was.

So what do you mean by baby program?