rideforever

Winter Wetness : Woman Calls For Man

Some thoughts on the seasons.   

Water season is a suave life bringing energy, from the well springs the new, the confident.

Water season is the yin-yang transition, Woman Calls,  Man Answers.
Woman becomes wet, man responds with wetness and then Creation occurs.

Man continues into Spring, making 1 1/2 seasons of Yang, carries on the spring up and out, into the Wood energy.

In Summer, it is yang-yin.   The rod of the Wood is reaching high up and calling for Woman, she blends her Earthy pull into the Wood and it ignites the fire, or the harvest is taken, the result of the years work.
In Autumn yin continues down and inwards to fully squeeze out any harvest, like squeezing the toothpaste out of a tube.

Then once again, Woman becomes wet, and Calls for Man.

xxx.jpg

Sexed crazed prevails at TDB perverting and misleading the most natural of processes. I would be ashamed of mincing Taoist terms with perversion. We already have Chia and Healing Dao (the sex schools) to mislead people and keep them in birth and death forever.

Oh well rant over BUT poem seems funny if that is the intention nothing to do with actual philosophy but what the hell lets keep it below the belt, so exciting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 2/7/2019 at 3:56 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

Sexed crazed prevails at TDB perverting and misleading the most natural of processes. I would be ashamed of mincing Taoist terms with perversion. We already have Chia and Healing Dao (the sex schools) to mislead people and keep them in birth and death forever.

And we already have enough shame as well...

On 2/7/2019 at 3:56 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

Oh well rant over BUT poem seems funny if that is the intention nothing to do with actual philosophy but what the hell lets keep it below the belt, so exciting.

The vitality of the world expressed through the connection between a man and woman.. which is sometimes the closest people come to understanding and experiencing a sense of wholeness..

Much better imo than the countless posts of men acting solo.. which is something else I wouldn't shame, although I'm not personally interested. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Much better imo than the countless posts of men acting solo.. which is something else I wouldn't shame, although I'm not personally interested. 

Same here, not interested to hear about peoples private moments but at least I hope they are not doing it in public although this is a public forum. Private moments shared together or alone in privacy I am all about it. Going around talking or posting about touching yourself seems a bit weird to me.

If I shared my intimate experiences I would be banned for being way to provocative, peoples computer screens would just melt, everything would become wet.  Just messing with you. 

• Haha 5

On 2019-02-09 at 9:38 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

If I shared my intimate experiences I would be banned for being way to provocative, peoples computer screens would just melt, everything would become wet.  Just messing with you. 

As long as you post them in this section, out of the public eye, its ok. 

We already have the wrong idea about daoists.