2ndchance

Healing One Human at a time to Transform Humanity as a Race of Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards

I'd like to be an Enlightened Immortal Healer Sorcerer Wizard, but not an Enlightened Immortal Healer Sorcerer Shaman Wizard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

I can't even be bothered to respond to this.

Do you know that a lot of people are laughing at your post right now?

I do give you credits for your sense of humor though.

I didn't see anyone laughing, and we even have an emoji for that here. 

So you create an imaginary crowd to agree with you, and justify your unwillingness to address what the other poster shared? 

Might I suggest avoiding such foolishness in the future, and simply not responding to a post you clearly don't have a worthy response for? 

It would come across as more honest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

A part-timer is always better than being unemployed living off social security.

Buddhism is based on society donating charity for meditation in monasteries - maybe they are technically "unemployed" but they are still working whereas the elite rich live off parasitical "unearned income" - capital gains. Sorry to comment on your "joke" - but actually Buddhism got Westernized after colonialism - so that the local communities - not the monks - turned the monasteries into "charities" ensuring that monks do "productive" work like education, etc. (meaning the true value of meditation as spiritual healing energy was LOST due to materialistic idealism philosophy through Westernization).

Yes if you want to do healing - I recommend you do padmasana full lotus meditation. You can sit in padmasana right? Then practice with the left leg on top - to store up the energy. Also as qigong master chunyi Lin said in 2015 http://springforestqigong.com that it's very common for people to open up their third eye but then to overuse their qi energy for healing others - as psychic energy. So these people get fat. This is what happened to me. haha. (actually it's not the whole story). But the thing is that there is a difference between the Emptiness doing the healing instead of the person's spiritual ego doing the healing. Emptiness is Power but the Yuan Qi healing requires all the body channels to be opened up first. So you will know that when you can sit in padmasana with the left leg on top - in ease - for as long as you want - to achieve Nirvikalpa Samadhi.

As Master Nan, Huai-chin stated, in the modern world it is very common for people to get "heroic over-exuberance" by using their spiritual powers as the powers develop from the qi or prana manifesting - and therefore these people then "fall back into worldliness." So this is what happened to me - and then I did free psychic healing - instead of the spiritual healing. Only I didn't know the difference on a psycho-physiological level. If you want to know the difference in detail - study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" - it's free online - archive.  https://archive.org/stream/TaoistYogaAlchemyAndImmortalityLuKuanYCharlesLuk/Taoist Yoga Alchemy and Immortality Lu K’uan Yü (Charles Luk)_djvu.txt

It takes a while to figure that book out. So dig in and enjoy. Study the parts of "evil fire of the heart."

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Study the parts of "evil fire of the heart."

Quote from that book :

"When the eyes twinkle and the heart vibrates in 
sympathy, this is the ‘chief fire’ (chun huo), also called the 
heart’s fire. It is evil fire aroused by thoughts and should be 
avoided by the practiser. 

When the eyes see the opposite sex thereby giving rise 
to (evil) thoughts, the heart moves in sympathy and arouses 
the genital organ, if the practiser then tries to gather the 
alchemical agent, the impure generative fluid will produce 
an illusory agent. This illusory agent is likened to a football 
which, being kicked continuously, will lose air and shrink. 
Likewise as thoughts increase the evil fire which becomes 
more intense, the genital organ will be aroused more fre¬ 
quently. If you wrongly think that the alchemical agent 
is being produced and strive to gather it, your efforts will 
be sterile, and you will only harm yourself. Your body 
seems to be strong (so long as this evil fire lasts) but your 
health suffers from the consequences and will really decline. 
Frequent arousal of sexual desire is likened to putting 
straw on the head while going to extinguish a big fire; you 
will only injure your body, and will not only fail to achieve 
immortality but will also run the risk of shortening your life. 

Therefore, you should avoid gathering the alchemical 
agent when your heart’s fire is aroused by evil thoughts."

This is the same as what Gurdjieff called the parasiting of the sexual energy, or the corrupt mixing of sexual energy into other functions so as to give them the appearance of exciting or exotic energy.

• Thanks 1

I have noticed also that within me, it is easy to identify impurities like anger.
But when the impurity has a positive glow, but has insincerity like the evil heart described above, the it conceals itself from my own eyes.
What this means is that people who are insincere in this way find it hard to recognize within themselves the insincerity.   Insincerity cloaked with negative emotions are easy to identify, but those cloaked with positive emotions are concealed.   Possibly because society "approves" of "positive" emotions.

• Like 2

If everyone is a healer, then who will be the keeper of the ports? And a million other things that are not about healing but make the fabric of whatsoever is?

apple seed grows into tree that bears apples; crow's egg hatches crow; stone falls down on ground and all that is born shall die.

On computer game; I like the game Dark Souls.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

Well there are a lot of humans who wish to remain unenlightened, mortal, suffering all the time, dying and reborn for countless lifetimes.. maybe these humans do take pride in their own suffering .. who knows.. I am not here to judge..

Why suddenly switch to such a negative take on things  because I am positing  life directions and purposes  that are not what you are claiming all people should have .

To me, it is like  someone saying, we should all be priests . Then I say, there may be other paths. And the response is ;   "Well sure, if you remain unenlightened, suffering all the time ... maybe they take pride in that ... I dont know ....

Again, there are other valid parhs for other valid people , not just the ones YOU suggest are valid for them .

Then again, at heart I am a Thelemite - I believe we all incarnated to fulfil a unique  and individual 'mission' a life work. And we must allow others to find and develop  and express their ' own True Will'  ... otherwise we veer towards an oppressive and dangerous homogeneous fascism .

This isnt some new idea , its ancient and comes from some of the first 'libertarian' philosophies ...

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/overview/index.htm#khvarenah

and has popped its head up all through history, including at the fore front of the modern western magical tradition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Will

"

But I do know a lot of humans want to escape suffering and the only way to do so is to become an Enlightened Immortal Healer Sorcerer Shaman Wizard capable of wielding great magick to heal all manner of illnesses, to manifest infinite wealth to feed all manner of destitute impoverished beings, to rescue beings suffering in hell and all that..

No , that isnt the ONLY  way .

The Universe understand that no being will wanna evolve unless they are desperate enough to do anything to escape their sufferings.. Suffer enough and you will want to evolve.. Unfortunately, that seems to be how the game is played nowadays.. 

I have suffered VERY little , yet I have evolved greatly during my life.

It would kinda be a shame if you missed out on all this other great stuff.  You seem kinda stuck on the Buddhist level  - the 'Trance of Sorrow and Suffering' .  There  are other 'trances' , some of the highest are  ecstatic , and get great enjoyment , fulfilment and happiness out of life. And they dont preclude helping other  along either.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rideforever said:

See here the daggers are unsheathed.
Those that was to "save the world" ... are not what they seem.

Dont worry .  Little old  unevolved mortal non-wizard me will tend any injuries you might receive from the potential  'God  Saviour' .

SOUUUP.jpg

4 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I'd like to be an Enlightened Immortal Healer Sorcerer Wizard, but not an Enlightened Immortal Healer Sorcerer Shaman Wizard. 

Sorry, we are all supposed to become   Enlightened Immortal Healer Sorcerer Shaman Wizard. 

Now, how do we deal with the disobedient and non-conforming Chesire Cats of this world ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Could do with a bowl of winter soup.

Sorry , just  shaman wizard  gizzard pie for you .

• Haha 1

I Was Right. 

tumblr_inline_p7jpnd0pWZ1r3lktq_500.jpg

“The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it." 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The Native Americans have always looked to their own medicine men or medicine women who serve as the traditional healers and spiritual leader of their respective tribes.

Imagine what would happen if each member of each Native American Tribe is a medicine man, medicine woman, traditional healer. spiritual leader. Imagine a whole nation of Native American medicine men, medicine women, traditional healers, spiritual leaders.

For that matter, imagine a whole world where each and every single human being, man or woman, young or old, all races, all religions become Dalai Lamas.

So we have a whole planet full of 7-8 billion Dalai Lamas. 

Well, the whole planet will become a Race of Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards in no time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

I Was Right. 

tumblr_inline_p7jpnd0pWZ1r3lktq_500.jpg

“The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it." 

DUDE!

Now you have quoted the Dali Lama saying something else other than what you said  .. (and , by the way, he is agreeing with US ).. and pretending that is what you said all along, and because he said it, you now claim you where right .

LOL  

11 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

The Native Americans have always looked to their own medicine men or medicine women who serve as the traditional healers and spiritual leader of their respective tribes.

Imagine what would happen if each member of each Native American Tribe is a medicine man, medicine woman, traditional healer. spiritual leader. Imagine a whole nation of Native American medicine men, medicine women, traditional healers, spiritual leaders.

For that matter, imagine a whole world where each and every single human being, man or woman, young or old, all races, all religions become Dalai Lamas.

So we have a whole planet full of 7-8 billion Dalai Lamas. 

Well, the whole planet will become a Race of Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards in no time.

toomanycooks.jpg

On 2/9/2019 at 3:39 AM, 2ndchance said:

Propers and respect 2ndchance! yup as far as that goes  we WERE are already there...the problem is that about 1 out of 2 humans are born sorcerers, I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. That has always been a HUGE thing about twins in every tribe as far  I know, down southwest in ancient times if twins were born, one of them would get left in the desert, my tribe the Cree believe that twins are born magicians, and warriors...as you can see the attitude varies from tribe...however i like the Shuar(headhunter) tribe  take on the situation,  in that regardless of being born a twin , 1 out of 2 people are BORN Sorcerers and that generally this "World/dimension/universe"  we in habit, is a time out zone for having shit in the heavenly pie in a higher up plane of  being. pretty much across north and south america tribal cats think that is that scenario. Generally speaking we believe in higher and lower realms of existence , and how much of an A**hole you are is what determines which level your going to go up or down to...falls right into the scope of karma and virtue if you ask me. 

• Thanks 1