Patrick Brown

I Thought I Could See Chi - But Was Wrong

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon (after the German ophthalmologist Richard Scheerer, who first drew clinical attention to it in 1924[1]) is the appearance of tiny bright dots (nicknamed blue-sky sprites) moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light such as the sky.[2] The dots are short-lived, visible for a second or less, and traveling short distances along seemingly random, curvy paths. Some of them follow the same path as predecessors. The dots may be elongated along the path like tiny worms. The speed of the dots varies in sync with the pulse; they briefly accelerate at each heart beat.[3] The dots appear in the central field of view, within 15 degrees from the fixation point.[4] The left and right eye see different dots; someone looking with both eyes sees a mixture.

Most people are able to see this phenomenon in the sky, although it is rather weak, and many people do not notice it until asked to pay attention. The dots are highly conspicuous against a monochromatic blue background (~430 nm) instead of the sky.

Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon_animation

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

Well so it's not what I thought but... 

Edited by Patrick Brown

Huna Energy: Vitality Globules

I'm so excited!

I'm reading Powell's "The Etheric Double" and Chapter Two is all about those Vitality GlobulesI've seen all my life, but was never able to quite "figure out. "

It's not mana.

It's not "energy."

But it IS very important.

So I put the book down and went outside, where the Vitality Globules are dancing around like crazy.

Then I played with moving them around like I used to do when I was a kid.

This is cool ...

I remembered what someone said recently about water collecting "sun prana," so I ran inside to get a glass of water.

Why was the kitchen dark?

The shades were pulled.

... so I opened them to let in sunlight.

Ran outside and put the water in the sun.

Played around with the Vitality Globules some more and then went inside ...

This is So Cool ...

I noticed the Vitality Globules were not very active inside.

Then ...

I noticed they were more active in the kitchen, where I opened the shade.

There's more ...

I went to the living room where the shades had been open all day ...

They Were Dancing!

... not as much as outside, but the Vitality Globules were definitely having more fun in the living room than in shaded rooms.

Cool ...

So I went and got my glass of water that had been "dead" ... left inside a dark closed refrigerator
since last night ... and was now SPARKLING WITH LIFE!

I went inside. The water was more "alive" than the room, so I started drinking the water.

"What about darkness?"

I went to a closet ... the Vitality Globules were there, but they were almost completely still.

I stuck the water glass in there and "noticed the differences."

Then I took it out and "noticed the differences" between the closet in general and the spot where the water had been.

It's as if there's something important about noticing the differences!

Having Fun!

--Vince

http://huna.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitality-globules-open-candy-store.html 

I also thought they were 'vitality globules' as well and maybe they are as my experience is very much like Vince's above. I'm not bothered either way as apparently we can all see them but are they really white blood cells or are they particles of energy/prana? 

I also see those what appear to be like elongated one celled transparant organism when I look at the sky. They've never changed in my entire life. Always been there, same position. So it's not imagined. Perhaps something caught in between my eyes in the growing in the womb? Who knows. 

sketch-1549400247677.png

Energy in motion is felt emotionally. 

You can feel energy. Not see it. 

If you see it, then you have ask your self how it feels what you are seeing. Because that is what you are seeing. 

So if you are seeing doubt. You are looking at doubt. 

The field of probability and potential.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Everything said:

I also see those what appear to be like elongated one celled transparant organism when I look at the sky. They've never changed in my entire life. Always been there, same position. So it's not imagined. Perhaps something caught in between my eyes in the growing in the womb? Who knows. 

Energy in motion is felt emotionally. 

You can feel energy. Not see it. 

If you see it, then you have ask your self how it feels what you are seeing. Because that is what you are seeing. 

So if you are seeing doubt. You are looking at doubt. 

The field of probability and potential.

I don't see long things I see spinning things like particles but I'm doubting myself now!! They are like bright sparks spinning around an invisible core and sometimes they spin slow and some times they spin fast. The change in speed is why I thought they might be chi or prana. 

These one celled organism also have become aware that they exist on a body. There is a computer, they build, next to your nasal passage. Whenever you make a topic about them, they read it, and then they all scream and celebrate by shouting in joy. They often go on their computer when it's cold. That's also when they read your topic in praying ceremony, and harmony. This often causes you to sneeze. 

... Just kidding. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Brown said:

I don't see long things I see spinning things like particles but I'm doubting myself now!! They are like bright sparks spinning around an invisible core and sometimes they spin slow and some times they spin fast. The change in speed is why I thought they might be chi or prana. 

Hehe, I think they simply one celled organisms, I don't know how they enter the vision so magnified. I seen very similar things in canal water. Water organisms. They move about the same way. 

• Like 1

Hehe, I think they simply one celled organisms, I don't know how they enter the vision so magnified. I seen very similar things in canal water. Water organisms. They move about the same way. 

I'm happy to accept either explanation as it's not like this is important to me. The thing is there's not really much scientific data on it, not that I can see, so it might be a case of no one really knows what they are!! 

However, you might actually be seeing energy. I have no way to know. Just that I see those small dots moving about. Whenever I go sunbathing. And I just noticed they look exactly what I see in canal water under microscope at biology class.

So its really funny that even cavemen already knew about one celled organisms x'D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

Now don't worry, this is not on your eye. Just water from outside nature lol. 

micro1_en_2.jpg

That's not what I see it's more like the vid below but the particles are really defined and seem to spin around each other in clusters:

Just now, Patrick Brown said:

That's not what I see it's more like the vid below but the particles are really defined and seem to spin around each other in clusters:

Yes exactly, that is also what I see. They move exactly like that. If you will notice, when they become sharp and clear, they have very small moving tails that allows them to move like that. 

• Like 1

Yes exactly, that is also what I see. They move exactly like that. If you will notice, when they become sharp and clear, they have very small moving tails that allows them to move like that. 

Well if we ever get any sun here in the UK I take a closer look! B)

1 minute ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well if we ever get any sun here in the UK I take a closer look! B)

However, these things are very much in motion! So they may be representative of your energymotional state of being! Scientists have found that when someone is sad, your tears literally contain toxins. 

• Like 1

My bro once watched a documentary about micro organisms on the bed... Especially focused on the subject on those organisms which eat dead skin cells. 

He is now the most cleanly person I have ever known. :lol:

These things are actually extremely small and insignificant.

I actually love the natural smell of a clean human human body odor. It is subtle. 

But things like cat pee on a bed. Is intollerable. You cannot possibly sleep with it even if you pour 5 liter of soap on it. 

You have to really work it, to cleans it. 

Damn you cat... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yes as said sometime they seem more active and other times they hardly move! I'm intrigued now others might have some views/ideas.

Yes as said sometime they seem more active and other times they hardly move! I'm intrigued now others might have some views/ideas.

You have 

That is actually a good test. Why not just poor cold clean water on your eyes, see they should move allot less! Haha

Sorry I cannot remove the quote! No matter what I do or select and cut or backspace. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

But when you imagine, you also see things. 

When I say green flag. You actually see a green flag. Cool huh? 

Everyone can imagine. Some people don't even know it yet. 

• Like 1

Did you know that when you never smoke. You take a small puff of a cigarette. Your red blood cells carry less oxigen. Causing your muscles to relax. Your intestines too. So you suddenly may feel the need to go the toilet real bad. 

This is also why racing drivers in the past always felt nervous before racing. They puked before hand. And smoked because they didnt fear the driving. They just didnt wanna pee and puke and sht themselves during the race xD

Unconsciously they think they pood because of fear. So they noticed they pood less when they smoked a cigartte. So some drivers took it to the extremes and started smoking even during the race. Lol. 

This also causes your imune system to wake up. White bloodcells start coeansin the toxins attached to red blood cells. And normal oxigen continues. 

So doctors said smoking is good for your health at the time. 

And marketeers took it a bit to the imaginary side, saying it makes you more confident and manly, because racedrivers were considered very masculine and attractive to the ladies and popular and famous, and they themselves thought smoking helps with nervousness... It is actually just unconscious fear of peeing or pooping in their racing seat. And they ofcourse don't go to the public and say, well, I pooped in my seat before I used to smoke, during races! 

Where as nowadays, the joke is often used amongst drivers taking eachother their seats. 

Edited by Everything

7 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

OK Watson the case is closed. 

Elementary of course! :lol: 

No actually now that we have made sure, that we are not looking at cells. And neither imagined things. Now we can go for the true hunt of light sprites, that actually exist, as a phenomenom that exist when there is actual true energy motional harmony present in the space you are in! 

These yellow sprites of light usually exist where there is allot of joy present. Usually sacred places. Not historical. But present sacred grounds and sights. They are basically a result of high frequency positive energy of integration, that makes these sprites or energy lights capable of manifesting and thus visible to the observer in their actual surrounding. And it moves not so fast. And also appears from appearingly thin air and vanishes appearingly into thin air.