Nianda

Meditation Experience l Intro Post :)

Hello !

Few things about me, I currently reside in LV, Nevada, originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Background is Brazilian/Argentine.. nor sure what else to write here so I thought I would go ahead and share an experience with you all. Excited to hear what everyone else here has experienced!

A few years ago and a few months then into my spiritual/meditational journey, I had an encounter that changed existence itself for me. Only a few people know, and recently I decided that I would share it with anyone out there so that they may see what the depths of your Self holds at all times, and anyone who has had a transformational experience themselves.

If you read it, thank you for the time :)

Here it is:

At the time of my transformation a few years ago I was doing my regular meditation at around 2 A.M. The living room was virtually pitch black. 

20 minutes into the meditation I decide to simply let go of my 'internal clock' that determines when I have meditated for the usual 30-40 minutes and I curiously go into seeing how long I can stay in that thoughtless meditative state. I would have to say about 45 minutes into it that I start hearing a very loud high pitched ringing/noise in both my ears.. as it got louder and louder so this bright light in my mind's eye would become brighter and brighter. 

This was a pure white light that looked as if someone had turned on their headlights to my face at point-blank range; my eyes are still closed this entire time and never open. This goes on for about 15-30 seconds and then the sounds and light are now accompanied by what seemed to be hundreds and thousands of voices giving me praise, so many voices that it was hard to figure them all out at once but I did not need or try to because I was receiving the core of the message intuitionally, I knew, I felt. It was like being in the middle of a fully filled coliseum, with everyone there cheering for you and loving you unconditionally with Love that reached deep into the past, present, and future all at once. 

These were immense feelings of achievement and how proud they are of me to come this far into myself, and that they have always been here and always will be here for us all. That they have loved me and all of us since the beginning of it all and continue to do so indefinitely. I was filled with incredible emotions of pure agape, pure love, and interconnectedness that took over my entire being.

I smile with Love and Gratefulness and all I can struggle to say is " Thank you " as my eyes begin to form tears. 

As the loud ringing noise dies down and things begin to get darker, so do the voices dissipate. But it didn't feel as if I was going back down in consciousness, I went higher. Higher into a dark expanse that felt infinite, eternal, empty, vast and yet also containing the entirety of existence itself, all that has been, all that is, and all that will be. Which is plainly also, just all that is.

There I could not identify with the part of myself that says 'I' or 'me' anymore. I could not understand it, it was so abnormal and really, non-existent to me. 

Not only was I in that Void, but I knew and felt my Self AS that Void itself. I was Everything and Nothing all at the same time.
It was quieter than quiet.. no sound beyond the sound. Empty. Yet also filled with ALL of existence itself. Pure Oneness.

What came, later on, was light, it looked like stars in the distance and stardust but also water, a different type of water/fluid. It filled my view with hues of purple, blue, indigo and a whole array of lights among this void. I stay in observe in a balanced awe.

I open my eyes and break down in an utter joy that is beyond any comprehension. 

About 10 minutes later I comfy myself on the couch in which I usually would sleep on. As I close my eyes, I am in awe of that same sight of stars in this Void still there even after my meditation. It was pure bliss to shut my eyes and head off into sleep, gazing out into the star-filled space in front of me. I was whole, and one with All That Is. This feeling later went on to stay with me for months after, I was born again.

Glad to be here with you all, and I'm looking forward to bouncing off of each other with anything that can help us grow :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, I plan to host dark room meditations/retreats for periods of 12 - 21 days.
Thanks for reading and Love to you all :)🙏✨❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Words can never convey the beauty of a tree; to understand it, you must see it with your own eyes. 
Language cannot capture the melody of a song; to understand it, you must hear it with your own ears. 
So it is with the Tao: the only way to understand it is to directly experience it. 
The subtle truth of the universe is unsayable and unthinkable.
Therefore the highest teachings are wordless. 
My own words are not the medicine, but a prescription; 
not the destination, but a map to help you reach it. 
When you get there, quiet your mind and close your mouth. 
Don’t analyze the Tao. 
Strive instead to live it: silently, undividedly, with your whole harmonious being."

- Lao Tzu (Hua Hu Ching, chapter 31)
  • Like 7

Hello, Nianda, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Nianda,

Welcome. Thanks for sharing your experience. I look forward to seeing you on the forums! I think you’ll like it here. 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 1