freeform

Tantric Mongoose

Some Bums may remember a thread a while back briefly discussing Nityama aka The Tantric Mongoose - a teacher of tantra and sexuality. I noticed that we recently got a new member representing this teacher, so I thought I'd start up a discussion on this work.

www.nityama.com/blog

So I guess I'd like to know a little more about what kind of practices Nityama teaches... what's the practice like for men, what it's like for women... how does Kunlun practice fit in here... what you've personally gained from working with your teacher etc.

I think where we left off on it was that Nityama didn't have to do that technique on a naked woman... may be more of a marketing thing. He did attend one of Max's recent workshops, but apparently his practice is distinctive from Kunlun and he isn't a teacher of Kunlun.

I think where we left off on it was that Nityama didn't have to do that technique on a naked woman... may be more of a marketing thing. He did attend one of Max's recent workshops, but apparently his practice is distinctive from Kunlun and he isn't a teacher of Kunlun.

This is Sasha, Nityama's assistant. I'm glad that I am here and am able to relay messages from Nityama to the Tao Bum Forum...

First, for clarity...

The video on the website (www.nityama.com/blog/table-sessions.html) is a clip from a Nitvana Bodywork Demonstration Nityama did at a co-ed workshop in Australia 3 years ago. In the clip, there are both men and women present in the room watching. There are reasons to why Nitvana Bodywork is always done on a nude body (male or female). First of all, in the workshops, Nityama said that it is very important for the participants to see the magnificent movement of orgasmicness in its natural state, moving through the body. Much is learned from watching the millions of subtle movements that take place in the "body beautiful" (nipples hardening during orgasm, muscle contractions, natural undulating, etc.) Secondly, the waving of the hand over the body (as demonstrated on the video on the site), is just the preliminary opening for the rest of the bodywork session. The subsequent parts of the session are all "hands-on" techniques. There are a few more video clips of the bodywork on a password protected site. You must sign up to the Mongoose Mailing list (at www.nityama.com/blog)to receive the username and password (which is sent by email). In these clips, you will see that Nitvana Bodywork is something totally different than Kunlun, even though it uses some of the same energy channels.

...and for more clarity...

Nityama did attend a Max's Kunlun workshop and found the Kunlun to be a powerful practice. Nityama himself is not a Kunlun teacher. His work is something different.

Nityama will be in Chicago in beginning of April, where he will be doing a Nitvana Bodywork Demo. This demo will include him speaking about his work and how he created this new style of bodywork, answering questions, and doing a live demo on a female model, and I (Sasha) will be doing a live demo on a male model. If you're interested in attending, please visit www.nityama.com/blog/2008/02/demo-chicago.html

If anyone is interested in being the male model for my (Sasha's) demo in Chicago, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Until next time...

Sasha (and Nityama)

Sasha,

It's an honor to have your voice on the forum and thanks for the clarification. A lot of us have taken the Kunlun workshop or read the book so I'd imagine we'd relate your all's footage to Kunlun but I'd love to hear more about the practice itself what it is, any philosophy behind it, difficulty level, differences with Kunlun, etc.

Yours,

Yoda

the waving of the hand over the body (as demonstrated on the video on the site), is just the preliminary opening for the rest of the bodywork session. The subsequent parts of the session are all "hands-on" techniques.
Question: Does the "no touch" Tantric "energy hands" part only work on people open and sensitive enough to feel it - or everyone?

In martial arts and hypnosis - these types of "hands off" techniques have the strongest visible effects on energy-sensitive people - which is why the masters generally demo on their top students. So, I'm just curious if the same is true here?

IOW, even if the technique is performed the same - you will have high-responders and low-responders? And if so, how wide a range is there and what is the average response?

Edited by vortex

Did we lose tantric mongoose?

Thanks for reminding me, I just signed up on their email list to stay in touch. I learned that Sasha looks quite fetching and that Nityama looks 64% like Osho through some sort of software matching program they ran. Osho was a smart guy to be sure, but he doesn't rank high on my sexy chart... I think Nityama should stand on his own. :lol:

Also this Osho quote:

If you remain aware you will come to know that sex is not just sex. Sex is the outermost layer, deep inside is the love, and even deeper is prayer, and deepest is God himself. Sex can become a cosmic experience. Then it is Tantra. -Osho

It looks like they are down under.

Yoda, did you check out the password protected video, and if so....................

what did you make of it?

(so to speak.)

Cat,

To my uneducated eye, it appears to be a sexualized version of Kunlun. Right between Kunlun and ideagasms.com type of thing. That seemed to be Mantra's first reaction when he saw the site and he was critical of it. After he learned that this didn't have anything to do with Kunlun, he thought it was a cool system.

I'm struck that Nityama is a student of Osho. I didn't know Osho had this sort of thing going on, so I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that.

It appears to be too sexually oriented for me, but it looks cool. I'm glad to know about it and it was nice of Sasha for stopping by to say hi but I can understand her not wanting to hang out on taobums like Chris does, but it would be fun if she did.

Yours,

Yoda

:lol:

nice lady. very serious. good advice.

chi and cola and nlp. crowned with a dash of christianity.

rather heavy cocktail for lunch.

Edited by rain

I'd love to put her on Witch's diet and then get her to walk into Drew's McDonalds...

:blink:

printing myself a new tshirt::D

or a simple sticker that says "comes with luuv"...

------------------

"I'd love to put her on Witch's diet and then get her to walk into Drew's McDonalds..."

quote Yoda

------

:lol: I hear the gong!

Edited by rain

Hello,

Sasha here... I know it's been awhile since we've last posted... Been busy.

Since our last update, Nityama has continuously been doing workshops via Live Video Stream in Australia... a couple workshops for women only, a couple for men only, and a co-ed one as well... Plus, 2 more to come within the next 2 months (UK & Byron Bay).

As most of you may already know, in April, Nityama did a workshop in Chicago. A couple of Tao Bums showed up (would love to hear their feedback here, if they're open to sharing). We filmed the Nitvana Bodywork Demonstration. Below are a couple of links to video clips from the event. Enjoy.

Part 2

Full-length Nitvana Bodywork Demonstration DVDs are now available at:

www.nityama.com/blog

DVD includes:

- An introduction to Nityama's work

- female bodywork demo

- male bodywork demo (by me - Sasha) -- I'd like to thank one of your very own taobums for replying to my previous post, and volunteering to model for the bodywork... Thank you. It was a pleasure having you with us.

That's all for now...

Sasha (and Nityama)

This could be Nityama's Female Equivalent:

4Zixl1NljA0&feature

CLASSIC! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sMe40GOtqpQ

words of wisdom from the modern sutras