Lightseeker

Rasputin

44 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Rasputin protocols by Hamilton miller

I just downloaded this. very interesting so far. thanks for the post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

I just downloaded this. very interesting so far. thanks for the post.

Absolutely! Let me know how it’s goes, where are you InThe book now?

This is so weird and awkward. Reminds me of my cat. Who her entire life depends solely on her ability to manipulate me :lol:

It's just too cute to put into words. I think this man is obsessed by love.

I mean, you don't have to die really. Or stand in front of a huge audience. You can also just look yourself in the mirror, and start loving yourself. That also has the same effect.

You can even pretend you are in front of a huge audience if you wish.

Or you can just meditate, untill you feel complete joy, but do it with your eyes opened. Cause I tend to fall asleep when my eyes are closed. :blink:

I remember I meditated for months with my eyes closed. And then eventually, I opened my eyes for the first time, then I meditated, and suddenly, I'm like. Really? .... That's it? Sometimes I'm so stupid :lol:

I forgot who, someone shared a quote here saying you stop thinking when you eyes stop moving. Thanks, that how you stop offering thought, and receive thought, from your greater knowing.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

This is so weird and awkward. Reminds me of my cat. Who her entire life depends solely on her ability to manipulate me :lol:

It's just too cute to put into words. I think this man is obsessed by love.

I mean, you don't have to die really. Or stand in front of a huge audience. You can also just look yourself in the mirror, and start loving yourself. That also has the same effect.

You can even pretend you are in front of a huge audience if you wish.

Or you can just meditate, untill you feel complete joy, but do it with your eyes opened. Cause I tend to fall asleep when my eyes are closed. :blink:

I remember I meditated for months with my eyes closed. And then eventually, I opened my eyes for the first time, then I meditated, and suddenly, I'm like. Really? .... That's it? Sometimes I'm so stupid :lol:

I forgot who, someone shared a quote here saying you stop thinking when you eyes stop moving. Thanks, that how you stop offering thought, and receive thought, from your greater knowing.

What... does this have to do with Rasputin? It seems like a completely different thread. Please try to stay on topic my friend. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

What... does this have to do with Rasputin?

hold on a second, maybe Everything's cat is named Rasputin,  after all, it would be a good name for a cat!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

What... does this have to do with Rasputin? It seems like a completely different thread. Please try to stay on topic my friend. 

Took the words out of my mouth!

8 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

hold on a second, maybe Everything's cat is named Rasputin,  after all, it would be a good name for a cat!  :)

Nah ... its just his usual rant ... he can go on and on and .....      who needs a topic !

Topics are for losers !   

Just let you mind wander wherever it will, unfocused and write it all out here  ......  someone will think its  ' wisdom '    ;) 

• Like 2

Some persons who are able to master the wills of others
depend solely on this power of expanding the pupil of the eye.
The beholder realizes that a change is taking place in the char-
acter of the face before him, but he does not analyze its na-
ture.

- H. Miller.

Anyone remember 'sanpaku'  ?

According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain. Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. Stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.

Spoiler
image.png.b4d4cb56ca1f19b147231ea6495a69a0.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:
Some persons who are able to master the wills of others
depend solely on this power of expanding the pupil of the eye.
The beholder realizes that a change is taking place in the char-
acter of the face before him, but he does not analyze its na-
ture.

- H. Miller.

Anyone remember 'sanpaku'  ?

According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain. Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. Stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.

Hide contents
image.png.b4d4cb56ca1f19b147231ea6495a69a0.png

Awesome! You apparently read my mind. I was going to mention the Rasputin Protocols passage very soon lol! Can you explain more about it? How do you dilate your pupils fully on command?

You have to 'create feeling' in that area and 'flex'   ... like learning to wiggle  your ears.

But there is more than this, it should come with an energetic quality ; 'beaming' . Actually, just 'beaming' the right way will change pupil size.   Susceptible people  can be transfixed by it .  An energy can be transmitted with it.

With healing, if its something the person can heal themselves, but are blocking that,  a 'transmission', as above can help the person to heal themselves  (and there is a LOT of things we can heal ourselves from ) .

Using the eyes this way also expands the  focus of vision, as one isnt focusing on one thing, but 'all around' .

It is also used in Martial Arts , eg. in Aikido, when 'extending ki' it should flow along the arms and out through the fingers, but also out through all the body, the pores of the skin  AND THE EYES .   Developing it and initial practice is best done with a partner ;  if you are doing the arm ki extension, you can get a partner to test it, so you know if  (when) you try to fool yourself you are doing it .  With the eyes, similar, get someone to observe and give feedback of any effects, then you have to associate what you where doing  internally when you got a particular effect. 

I also used to use it in my work as a hospital orderly ... especially when dealing with large, out of it agros .  If it comes with a smile, they become cautious and more compliant . 

Some people seem to have it naturally   going all the time !   ( Like that Welsh green-eyed Goddess nurse that used to work in the ICU dept.  = damn her !    I'd go to the desk with paperwork or supplies or something and she would , "Yes, what  do you want ?"

Me ;   "   Oh  ......  ummmmm   ......    I dont know !  "        :blink:

transfix

Dictionary result for transfix

/transˈfɪks,trɑːnsˈfɪks,tranzˈfɪks,trɑːnzˈfɪks/
verb
verb: transfix; 3rd person present: transfixes; past tense: transfixed; past participle: transfixed; gerund or present participle: transfixing
  1. 1.
    cause (someone) to become motionless with horror, wonder, or astonishment.
    "he was transfixed by the pain in her face"
    synonyms: mesmerize, hypnotize, spellbind, bewitch, captivate, entrance, enthral, fascinate, engross, enrapture, stun, stupefy, astound, grip, root someone to the spot, stop someone dead, stop someone in their tracks;
    paralyse, petrify, immobilize, freeze, rivet
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

You have to 'create feeling' in that area and 'flex'   ... like learning to wiggle  your ears.

But there is more than this, it should come with an energetic quality ; 'beaming' . Actually, just 'beaming' the right way will change pupil size.   Susceptible people  can be transfixed by it .  An energy can be transmitted with it.

With healing, if its something the person can heal themselves, but are blocking that,  a 'transmission', as above can help the person to heal themselves  (and there is a LOT of things we can heal ourselves from ) .

Using the eyes this way also expands the  focus of vision, as one isnt focusing on one thing, but 'all around' .

It is also used in Martial Arts , eg. in Aikido, when 'extending ki' it should flow along the arms and out through the fingers, but also out through all the body, the pores of the skin  AND THE EYES .   Developing it and initial practice is best done with a partner ;  if you are doing the arm ki extension, you can get a partner to test it, so you know if  (when) you try to fool yourself you are doing it .  With the eyes, similar, get someone to observe and give feedback of any effects, then you have to associate what you where doing  internally when you got a particular effect. 

I also used to use it in my work as a hospital orderly ... especially when dealing with large, out of it agros .  If it comes with a smile, they become cautious and more compliant . 

Some people seem to have it naturally   going all the time !   ( Like that Welsh green-eyed Goddess nurse that used to work in the ICU dept.  = damn her !    I'd go to the desk with paperwork or supplies or something and she would , "Yes, what  do you want ?"

Me ;   "   Oh  ......  ummmmm   ......    I dont know !  "        :blink:

transfix

Dictionary result for transfix

/transˈfɪks,trɑːnsˈfɪks,tranzˈfɪks,trɑːnzˈfɪks/
verb
verb: transfix; 3rd person present: transfixes; past tense: transfixed; past participle: transfixed; gerund or present participle: transfixing
  1. 1.
    cause (someone) to become motionless with horror, wonder, or astonishment.
    "he was transfixed by the pain in her face"
    synonyms: mesmerize, hypnotize, spellbind, bewitch, captivate, entrance, enthral, fascinate, engross, enrapture, stun, stupefy, astound, grip, root someone to the spot, stop someone dead, stop someone in their tracks;
    paralyse, petrify, immobilize, freeze, rivet

Very nice! Thank you for that. 2 more questions, which I will bother you with. 1st: do you know about neo reichian body work and using it to disturb someones aura/energy?

2nd: check this link out and explain it to me pls 

https://www.osho.com/iosho/library/read-book/online-library-mesmerism-body-energy-become-6e501789-0fd?p=b6d000afad1069dc3709490897510a78

4 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Very nice! Thank you for that. 2 more questions, which I will bother you with. 1st: do you know about neo reichian body work

Yes.   Its an important step.  Especially for the tantrist or magician.

and using it to disturb someones aura/energy?

No .    Why on earth would anyone want to do that   within the field of body work ? 

Ummmm ... I thought I had already in the above post and with the citing of 'transfix' .  If something isnt clear, ask me about a specific bit .

Forcing energy out the eyes can tire and irritate them , forcing energy anywhere can be bad . It should be a flow out, a flow that is like a directed overflowing ..... not a strain .

Also, things done with bad intent can injure the self.

I had severely tired strained and red eyes years ago  (not from this , but a reaction to smoking yandi ), I had a good Doc/TCM and asked him.  He said to relax and started to put acupuncture needles in , I thought, my eyebrows, but he went below that and above the eyeball and into the back of the eye socket !  Three in each eye, if I had known, I never would have let him. VERY freaky experience ... I could feel the shafts with the top of my eyeball!

But when I left, just walking down the street, 3 people, at different times stopped me in 10 mins to ask and comment about my eyes. I went and looked in a  mirror - crystal clear, pure shiny white like a new born baby and sparkling .  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Yes.   Its an important step.  Especially for the tantrist or magician.

No .    Why on earth would anyone want to do that   within the field of body work ? 

Ummmm ... I thought I had already in the above post and with the citing of 'transfix' .  If something isnt clear, ask me about a specific bit .

Forcing energy out the eyes can tire and irritate them , forcing energy anywhere can be bad . It should be a flow out, a flow that is like a directed overflowing ..... not a strain .

Also, things done with bad intent can injure the self.

I had severely tired strained and red eyes years ago  (not from this , but a reaction to smoking yandi ), I had a good Doc/TCM and asked him.  He said to relax and started to put acupuncture needles in , I thought, my eyebrows, but he went below that and above the eyeball and into the back of the eye socket !  Three in each eye, if I had known, I never would have let him. VERY freaky experience ... I could feel the shafts with the top of my eyeball!

But when I left, just walking down the street, 3 people, at different times stopped me in 10 mins to ask and comment about my eyes. I went and looked in a  mirror - crystal clear, pure shiny white like a new born baby and sparkling .  

Very interesting... can you tell me more about neo Reichean body work and it’s applications? Good as well as sinister

40 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Very interesting... can you tell me more about neo Reichean body work and it’s applications? Good as well as sinister

http://lust-for-life.org/Lust-For-Life/ReichTherapyForHomeUse/ReichTherapyForHomeUse.pdf

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/45609-bodyenergy-work-in-westerneuropean-esoteric-traditions/

Seems like interesting types of therapy, not familiar with it, might warrant a topic of its own 

Edited by King Jade

23 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Well, most modern 'body work' has a descent in some form from Reich so ' neo Reichean body work ' can be a very general term.

For me, what I am am talking about is taking Reich's idea that   trauma, suppression, etc  is lodged in the body and the  emotional and unconscious reactions to those are connected with 'blockages'  in the body .  Massage and getting energy  flowing through those areas helps release or reveal the underlying issues.  Also that   therapeutic sexual activity  and 'potent orgasm'  has a process where those same blockages can be released .

An application that comes to mind was  my ex's  young son - he came out of a very shattered  and traumatic father son relationship - he had behavioural difficulties, and physical body issues  (in posture, the way he moved, pains in parts of body .... if not addressed it becomes 'set' and relates to postural and skeletal problems, as well as other sicknesses.  The body work part was a spinal and joint massage, at night before he went to bed.  He would not let anyone do that, of course , so we would play a game where he was an aeroplane  (he liked planes) and land on the runway of his bed , wings (arms out ) and the mechanics ( my hands and fingers ) would check adjust and tighten things, etc .

My fav example is from Reich himself when he first discovered the application ;  during normal 'behind the desk' therapy (he was a contemporary of Freud at the time ), he asked a man if he had issue with his father as every time he mentioned him, his shoulder twitched . The  man replied " What do you mean ?  I have no issue with my father <twitch> , there is nothing wrong with my shoulder, and what would my father  < twitch  twitch >  have to do with that ?"  Reich asked if he could feel the man's shoulder .

And that is where he crossed the line  ... came out from behind the desk and actually touched the man and  lightly massaged his shoulder ( which the man complained about as he caused him pain )  - verbotten ! He  got kicked out of the Freud crew .

Pity about all the orgone stuff though  .... and trying to shoot down  UFOs and his cloud buster  orgone cannon  :mellow:

(which still exists   who would not want that in their back yard !     -  just for ' retro fun '  :) 

image.png.e7ef954d2679e4502607e8d0b4b99913.png

That is the 'good'.

You asked me about the sinister  .

But you never answered the question I put to you   ; 

" No .    Why on earth would anyone want to do that   within the field of body work ?  "

Edited by Nungali

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Well, most modern 'body work' has a descent in some form from Reich so ' neo Reichean body work ' can be a very general term.

For me, what I am am talking about is taking Reich's idea that   trauma, suppression, etc  is lodged in the body and the  emotional and unconscious reactions to those are connected with 'blockages'  in the body .  Massage and getting energy  flowing through those areas helps release or reveal the underlying issues.  Also that   therapeutic sexual activity  and 'potent orgasm'  has a process where those same blockages can be released .

An application that comes to mind was  my ex's  young son - he came out of a very shattered  and traumatic father son relationship - he had behavioural difficulties, and physical body issues  (in posture, the way he moved, pains in parts of body .... if not addressed it becomes 'set' and relates to postural and skeletal problems, as well as other sicknesses.  The body work part was a spinal and joint massage, at night before he went to bed.  He would not let anyone do that, of course , so we would play a game where he was an aeroplane  (he liked planes) and land on the runway of his bed , wings (arms out ) and the mechanics ( my hands and fingers ) would check adjust and tighten things, etc .

My fav example is from Reich himself when he first discovered the application ;  during normal 'behind the desk' therapy (he was a contemporary of Freud at the time ), he asked a man if he had issue with his father as every time he mentioned him, his shoulder twitched . The  man replied " What do you mean ?  I have no issue with my father <twitch> , there is nothing wrong with my shoulder, and what would my father  < twitch  twitch >  have to do with that ?"  Reich asked if he could feel the man's shoulder .

And that is where he crossed the line  ... came out from behind the desk and actually touched the man and  lightly massaged his shoulder ( which the man complained about as he caused him pain )  - verbotten ! He  got kicked out of the Freud crew .

Pity about all the orgone stuff though  .... and trying to shoot down  UFOs and his cloud buster  orgone cannon  :mellow:

(which still exists   who would not want that in their back yard !     -  just for ' retro fun '  :) 

image.png.e7ef954d2679e4502607e8d0b4b99913.png

That is the 'good'.

You asked me about the sinister  .

But you never answered the question I put to you   ; 

" No .    Why on earth would anyone want to do that   within the field of body work ?  "

Its interesting i guess... always want to know all applications of different sciences