Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Corruption and Natural Growth

I had an intention to express some ideas not completely formed in me.

That corruption is occurs due to unnatural growth.

Often it seems to occur from trying to grow at a faster pace than is possible, and not responding the natural step by step growing.
Trying to have too much, or to replace actual growth with imagination and false promises.

Being part of the chain of life, life to life, we must learn to nurture our charges at the right speed and timing, when the mouths are ready then we feed like a good mother, but not too much, neither too little, and it must be a good nourishment.  Otherwise corruption.

Will think more about this.

• Like 2

Yeah, things always wanna get better by nature. That's ok. It's part of a good nature. It's ok to want to dream of good things. They can always happen. They are often in happening in the bigger scheme of things. You don't even have to know how or why, that's also part of the goodness. So I take things easy, and let the good happen. How it wants to happen. And I no longer fight it. I just trust it, because I know how it feels, I know how those good things happening feels. It feels good. And I am ok with that. So I no longer fight it, but I allow it to be good. And I enjoy it thus already, where it is. Even if I cannot see it, I enjoy it already wherever it is. And in doing so, I am already enjoying it. So it no longer matter when or how it will happen. Because I am no longer fighting it, so I don't need to predict it, because I already trust that it is good and it is happening now. Wherever it is. It is already good and it is already happening. And when I can see some of it, I enjoy it also aswell. And I don't insist that that is all that it is. I just allow it to be evermore. Cause it is going to happen as it is already happening as it will already always be happening. 

I don't care about how or when or how. I just care about the goodness that is already here and now. As that is also how and why I always enjoy it so much, because it is always already here and now, even if I can't see it. So what does it matter what I see or not. I allow whatever I see to be whatever it wants and I don't care so much, untill I do see the good things. Then I can enjoy it as I enjoyed it already when I could not see it. Cause it already is, always has been and always will be... So does it matter how and when and why? No. 

I just enjoy it how and when and why whenever however wherever whyever. 

Cause that's where the goodness already is. Here and now, however wherever whyever whenever. Where it has always been and always will be. So I allow myself to enjoy it where it already is. Cause I am also here and now. And all the good things, all my dreams and desires and wants, they're all here with me. And so I already know how it feels. And thus I can always enjoy it evermore where it already is. And always has been and always will be. So I don't try to go anywhere else, cause the goodness is already here and now where it already always has been and always will be. 

So I enjoy it where it already is. Because it is always already here always has been and always will be. 

So does it matter how it is or where it is? No, it also doesn't matter why it is. Because it simply is. Already as it always already always has been. And it has always been evermore becoming evermore. I don't have to rush it anymore because it has already always been good so it doesn't need to be anything but what it already is, at whatever speed it is. Does not need to change how it is. It is already good how it is and I already know how it feels. So I allow it to be the way it already is. As I already enjoy the way it is cause it is already good how it already is wherever it is and how or whyever or whenever it already is. 

It is easy to be good and feel good. Because the goodness has always been easily being the evermore becoming of all that it always already has been and will be evermore the ever becoming of it's own ever being. So I allow it to already be where it is. And I love it where it already is. And I don't have to do anything, except enjoy it where it already is. Because it has always been wherever it already is. And so I have to allow it to be that way, cause I like it for where it already is, as it is already good where it already is. So I enjoy it where it already is. 

And that is how good is and why it is always so good and when it is always so good and where it is always already so good. As I know it already how it is as I enjoy it so much how and why it already is so always good and so always enjoyable where it already is and why it already is. And I can always already feel it wherever it already is. And I am always here and now and I can always enjoy here and now where all is and whever ever already is. As all the good always already is where it always already has been and will be ever more in its ever becoming as all is here and now is forever. 

Feeling good is easy and being good as good is good is always already easy and has always already been as easy as it already is wherever it already is and so it doesn't need to be anywhere else because it is already good wherever it is. And it has always been good wherever it already is. As all is here and now is forever. 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, rideforever said:

Often it seems to occur from trying to grow at a faster pace than is possible, and not responding the natural step by step growing.
Trying to have too much, or to replace actual growth with imagination and false promises.

Being part of the chain of life, life to life, we must learn to nurture our charges at the right speed and timing, when the mouths are ready then we feed like a good mother, but not too much, neither too little, and it must be a good nourishment.  Otherwise corruption.

This reminds me of the idea of ripeness.. fruit picked too early, or too late can be inedible. 

Warm regards

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 4:13 PM, Everything said:

Yeah, things always wanna get better by nature. That's ok. It's part of a good nature. It's ok to want to dream of good things. They can always happen. They are often in happening in the bigger scheme of things. You don't even have to know how or why, that's also part of the goodness. So I take things easy, and let the good happen. How it wants to happen. And I no longer fight it. I just trust it, because I know how it feels, I know how those good things happening feels. It feels good. And I am ok with that. So I no longer fight it, but I allow it to be good. And I enjoy it thus already, where it is. Even if I cannot see it, I enjoy it already wherever it is. And in doing so, I am already enjoying it. So it no longer matter when or how it will happen. Because I am no longer fighting it, so I don't need to predict it, because I already trust that it is good and it is happening now. Wherever it is. It is already good and it is already happening. And when I can see some of it, I enjoy it also aswell. And I don't insist that that is all that it is. I just allow it to be evermore. Cause it is going to happen as it is already happening as it will already always be happening. 

I don't care about how or when or how. I just care about the goodness that is already here and now. As that is also how and why I always enjoy it so much, because it is always already here and now, even if I can't see it. So what does it matter what I see or not. I allow whatever I see to be whatever it wants and I don't care so much, untill I do see the good things. Then I can enjoy it as I enjoyed it already when I could not see it. Cause it already is, always has been and always will be... So does it matter how and when and why? No. 

I just enjoy it how and when and why whenever however wherever whyever. 

Cause that's where the goodness already is. Here and now, however wherever whyever whenever. Where it has always been and always will be. So I allow myself to enjoy it where it already is. Cause I am also here and now. And all the good things, all my dreams and desires and wants, they're all here with me. And so I already know how it feels. And thus I can always enjoy it evermore where it already is. And always has been and always will be. So I don't try to go anywhere else, cause the goodness is already here and now where it already always has been and always will be. 

So I enjoy it where it already is. Because it is always already here always has been and always will be. 

So does it matter how it is or where it is? No, it also doesn't matter why it is. Because it simply is. Already as it always already always has been. And it has always been evermore becoming evermore. I don't have to rush it anymore because it has already always been good so it doesn't need to be anything but what it already is, at whatever speed it is. Does not need to change how it is. It is already good how it is and I already know how it feels. So I allow it to be the way it already is. As I already enjoy the way it is cause it is already good how it already is wherever it is and how or whyever or whenever it already is. 

It is easy to be good and feel good. Because the goodness has always been easily being the evermore becoming of all that it always already has been and will be evermore the ever becoming of it's own ever being. So I allow it to already be where it is. And I love it where it already is. And I don't have to do anything, except enjoy it where it already is. Because it has always been wherever it already is. And so I have to allow it to be that way, cause I like it for where it already is, as it is already good where it already is. So I enjoy it where it already is. 

And that is how good is and why it is always so good and when it is always so good and where it is always already so good. As I know it already how it is as I enjoy it so much how and why it already is so always good and so always enjoyable where it already is and why it already is. And I can always already feel it wherever it already is. And I am always here and now and I can always enjoy here and now where all is and whever ever already is. As all the good always already is where it always already has been and will be ever more in its ever becoming as all is here and now is forever. 

Feeling good is easy and being good as good is good is always already easy and has always already been as easy as it already is wherever it already is and so it doesn't need to be anywhere else because it is already good wherever it is. And it has always been good wherever it already is. As all is here and now is forever. 

Do you always have this many words swirling around in your head?

:curious:

• Haha 1

On 03/02/2019 at 5:07 AM, rideforever said:

A few things I like about this post;

The use of the word 'nurture' .  It was instrumental in a long court case in the Supreme Court I was involved in.  A promise to 'nurture' a concept had been made.   One lot of people thought nurture actually meant to keep it like it originally was. our concept was that it implied growth and improvement .   They lost, we  won.   Not that it changed their consciousness, they still live in the past .  Ho - hum.

The other thing is that it shows certain dynamics of  'balanced growth' .   "  trying to grow at a faster pace than is possible, and not responding the natural step by step growing."  - in the 'natural world' , relating to plant growth , in Biodynamics, it is called 'rampant growth' and is fueled by nitrogen - too much N and the  plant grows big and long and 'watery',  it promotes leaf growth mainly. Too much rampant growth,  it has trouble holding itself up and can droop or collapse, hot and dry weather really effect it and it is more susceptible to mould  and disease. And it fails more under 'trials and tribulations'  ;) 

The other balance is  'archetypal growth'  -  P  (Phosphorous )   which promotes   roots flowers seeds and fruit.

And the 'mediator  K  Potassium

So we see to  much growth, to soon, without stability , decreases the chance of things coming to fruition .

(It also demonstrates another  example of the 3:4   ;      N P K  - with a subset of micro nutrients  , and those micro nutrients have 3 major ones and a 4th sub set of others   :)   )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

It seems that everything created is the result of a Yin-Yang union, resulting in Yuan.
This is fundamental at every level and plane of existence, from agricultural substances, to biological birth, to recognition of consciousness.

This is also known as the Law of Three : Affirming + Denying >>> Reconciling.

Once the birth has taken place then each element will again participate in another Union.   Again and again and again, in an endless chain.

But sometimes this chain does not go well.   For instance say Einstein had taken a few wrong turns and his life had totally failed, he had achieved nothing, and when dead lay in the earth and fertilized the plants.  As he decomposes he takes part in further Unions that nourish other plans, which is creative.   But of course it is at a much lower level than if he had managed to become the great physicist that we know of.  A much lower level.

If a Union fails, then the results will take part in further Unions, because that is what life is, one Law of Three after another.

How does a Union fail.   Hmm .... I an not an expert, but perhaps if the Male/Female are not in balance ?   If so it is an innocent failure, like a date that didn't work out.  The residue is limited and you can move on.

Serious failures are more likely a cross-breed several Unions happening at the same time, for instance parasitism, something else is trying to live off the first union.   Perhaps this is what corruption is.

And in trying to keep the first union alive even whilst being parasited, a semi-stable state can occur, the parasitism is semi-stable and lasts for long time, corruption can be like this.  It creates an unnatural flow of energy from incomplete Unions, and prevents the completion of those Unions.   

i.e it works against the whole, it appears to create something, but only at the expensive of others and acts against the law.   It wishes to benefit from other people's Unions, from other people's work.

The kind of wise sayings that such analysis might lead to :

- One complete Union, is better than one hundred incomplete.

- Let the whole building fall to the ground and start anew somewhere else, because there is no saving it.

- If it rots, you cannot blame the rot but the structure, or ... if rot appears it began long ago.

- Tend the new shoots, not too much nor too little, your rememberance alone will encourage the shoots to grow strong.

- Life needs tending, always and everywhere.   There is never a day off, because life is living.

- When Yin and Yang separate, death ensues.

- One must pay for what one receives.

- When in trouble return to the basic ground and principles.

- Separate the parts, heal each part individually, then recombine.

- To heal a Union, separate Yin and Yang, let Yang be nourished by Yang, and Yin by Yin, then recombine.

- One complete Union has so much power that it washes away many tears

- Serve life and ignore everything else

- As you serve life, so you are served

- Insight is the entry of a higher union into your life

Divide & Conquer

Is this the corruption of a Union, with Yin split from Yang and then each consumed individually.   First the Union is attacked, then Yin and Yang separately attacked ?

Tending the Shoots

Growth needs particularly careful tending at particular points in the cycle of growth.  To be sensitive to these points and to arrive with extra tending makes one a good grower.  This is detailed in the Law of Seven, which likens the growing to the musical octave which has 8 steps, and 2 large gaps which need an extra push to get through.

Chaung Tzu says that he feels the difficult joints coming from a distance, and gives them extra care, then they cleave apart like the others.

The Human Condition

Humanity is a corrupting and havoc wrecking creature.  This seems to be due to its intermediary (unstable) state of mind, located between animal and conscious which is crossbreeding corruption between the two

His priority should be to become Conscious which completes your own journey, and also allows you to create in a much higher way.

Edited by rideforever

How does a union fail ?

By not utilising the mediating force ?

"The Yin and Yang mingle and mix with each other to beget the harmony."

" All things leave behind them the Obscurity (out of which they have come), and go forward to embrace the Brightness (into which they have emerged), while they are harmonised by the Breath of Vacancy. "

" The ten thousand things are sustained by Yin [the negative principle]; they are encompassed by Yang [the positive principle], and the immaterial breath renders them harmonious. "

" All things bear the negative principle (yin) and embrace the positive principle (yang). Immaterial vitality, the third principle (chi), makes them harmonious. "

On 9.2.2019 at 10:39 PM, Nungali said:

A few things I like about this post;

The use of the word 'nurture' .  It was instrumental in a long court case in the Supreme Court I was involved in.  A promise to 'nurture' a concept had been made.   One lot of people thought nurture actually meant to keep it like it originally was. our concept was that it implied growth and improvement .   They lost, we  won.   Not that it changed their consciousness, they still live in the past .  Ho - hum.

The other thing is that it shows certain dynamics of  'balanced growth' .   "  trying to grow at a faster pace than is possible, and not responding the natural step by step growing."  - in the 'natural world' , relating to plant growth , in Biodynamics, it is called 'rampant growth' and is fueled by nitrogen - too much N and the  plant grows big and long and 'watery',  it promotes leaf growth mainly. Too much rampant growth,  it has trouble holding itself up and can droop or collapse, hot and dry weather really effect it and it is more susceptible to mould  and disease. And it fails more under 'trials and tribulations'  ;) 

The other balance is  'archetypal growth'  -  P  (Phosphorous )   which promotes   roots flowers seeds and fruit.

And the 'mediator  K  Potassium

So we see to  much growth, to soon, without stability , decreases the chance of things coming to fruition .

(It also demonstrates another  example of the 3:4   ;      N P K  - with a subset of micro nutrients  , and those micro nutrients have 3 major ones and a 4th sub set of others   :)   )

Interesting. Since potassium can definitely act as a mediator and mercurial agent in Alchemy.

Therefore, cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate) was suggested by Van Helmont as an ingredient of the Alcahest or universal solvent (in one of its forms) used to dissipate and unite various substances.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nungali said:

On 9-2-2019 at 10:39 PM, Nungali said:

Edit: how do I remove a quote? I can only seem add one. 

About corruotion. You can cause corruption, and get away with it. And often, other people are already way ahead of you in such a case. 

What about nature? Because you are nature. Yet, you may only wish corruption unto others. And never unto yourself. 

I say, if you ever wanna kill, first kill yourself. And no corrupter does that. That proofs that they are not corrupt. Nor do they enjoy corruption. They are just misinformed. That's it. 

When knowledge comes, and experiences teaches the knowledge. Then wisdom is established.

Edited by Everything

On 11/02/2019 at 8:51 AM, Michael Sternbach said:

Interesting. Since potassium can definitely act as a mediator and mercurial agent in Alchemy.

Therefore, cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate) was suggested by Van Helmont as an ingredient of the Alcahest or universal solvent (in one of its forms) used to dissipate and unite various substances.

Yes. 

-  It should also be noted that I am speaking generally ; when I say potassium is used or needed, the plant or soil balance does not actually use '' the element potassium'  but needs to find the right  molecule  (compound, chemical, etc.. )   containing potassium  so it is actually

nitrates , phosphates and 'potassiums' .  

Have to be in the right 'form'

ss13.jpg

To create a 'new substance'

5d2c95a086d530e6bc8efbe021331060.jpg

Feeling, and thought, and ecstasy

Are but the cerements of Me.
Thrown off like planets from the Sun
Yea are but satellites of the One.
But should your revolution stop
Ye would inevitably drop
Headlong within the central Soul,
And all the parts become the Whole.

Gunas.png

(  Hopefully  )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

On 11/02/2019 at 8:56 AM, Everything said:

Edit: how do I remove a quote? I can only seem add one. 

The best way is to not quote me in the first place .

Maybe even put me on ignore .   That would be great   :) 

Edited by Nungali

On 2/11/2019 at 11:18 PM, Nungali said:

The best way is to not quote me in the first place .

Maybe even put me on ignore .   That would be great   :) 

Ok, I'll just ignore what you said.

I love you too :D

On 2/9/2019 at 6:05 PM, ilumairen said:

Do you always have this many words swirling around in your head?

:curious:

Naturally, I have way more.

• Haha 1

I'm reminded that in weight lifting, often in order to break a plateau, you have to go backwards.  Restart with a much lighter weight and go back making steady progress.  Often the rest, consolidation and gradual momentum is exactly whats needed.  

Natural growth can be steady but doesn't last for long, rather it moves in cycles.  So, don't push the river, make time for growth, rest and consolidation.  And be thankful throughout for what you have. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

The fastest, most enjoyable and most succesful and most natural progress that one can possibly experience in life, is to be thankful for what you want to be, do, or have. 

And when you say, thank you for my suffering. You realise, wait a minute. That's not what I want to be doing at all! 

Often people don't realise, that their entire life, who they really are, is the perfect person to fulfill their highest joy and purpose in life. 

So second doubting yourself, is like asking the sun to stop shining. You can ask all you want, and you can doubt yourself to be worthy of absolutely anything you can possibly want, but if that doubt was grounded in truth, you woulden't exist at all. 

That is why the conditions of your life aren't always that important. Even as you live your purpose, it will always become more. So keep enjoying your ever expanding desire. As you will be allowed to enjoy it ever more. Not less. More. 

When you look at what you don't want, it doesn't make your desire less. It also doesn't change who you are. It still continues to expand your being ever more, but you just enjoy it less in that moment, temporarily. And that resistance, is always for a reason that will never be a good enough reason. Which is also why it is always way more easy to let it go than to hold on to it.

Even if you suffer, and maybe become exhausted. It still doesn't change who you are ment to be. It infact, makes your purpose stronger in that moment. More clearly focused and defined, more highly fine tuned and precise, more obvious, more fully realised by you, for the purpose of letting go and letting "god."

So rather, just accept your eternal journey, your eternal destination. And enjoy the journey, by being thankful for what you truely want to do, be or have. 

Then you simply don't have to suffer. Suffering is a choice. If it truely is your purpose to suffer, you will enjoy it. And by that I mean, you will literally fail miserably trying avoid suffering. Untill you realise, it is exhausting you, and then you allow yourself to suffer and you are happy again.

Because we have always been and will always be made for our own unique and individual purpose in life. So whenever you say, you don't know what you want. Just suffer. And realise. You can never forget what you want. It is simply not possible. Because pain is there to remind you of how it feels to not allow yourself to be yourself. And in so doing, you will then effortlessly again drop all resistance and just allow yourself to be yourself again. And fulfill your life of who you truely are. And are ment to be allowing yourself to be the evermore becoming of ever more. 

Edited by Everything

it's a hot topic for some and would take study of several volumes of materiel from several sources...which I don't want to get into now.

Sign in to follow this