2ndchance

Do you believe in the Metaphysical Occult nature of our reality or do you believe Wikipedia?

I sincerely apologize to everyone who thinks I am on a powertrip.

Deep down in my heart, I just want to become an Enlightened Buddha who can heal and relive suffering of all kinds for myself and who can heal and relive suffering for all beings of all existences.

I deeply apologize to everyone who thinks that I do not have the best intentions in my heart.

Sorry.

Well, good on you !

Thats an easy start then    :)   .....

" If you find fulfilment in helping others and have a caring disposition ....  "      

image.png.87c2b38da1257eef6d79d28449cffaf9.png

I did  7  years of it .....  helping the   injured, sick and  the elderly , it can be very fulfilling ......   as long as you dont mind the blood,  poo and making beds  too much .

:) 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, 2ndchance said:

I sincerely apologize to everyone who thinks I am on a powertrip.

Deep down in my heart, I just want to become an Enlightened Buddha who can heal and relive suffering of all kinds for myself and who can heal and relive suffering for all beings of all existences.

I deeply apologize to everyone who thinks that I do not have the best intentions in my heart.

Sorry.

That's the beauty of this place.  I'll bet if you asked anyone who's been on this forum for years if they've grown because of the Bums.  I would bet every single one of them would say 'yes'.  It seems to be part of the process - we're all here because we want to achieve maximum growth on our paths, and finding like-minded individuals to talk to in everyday life can be a challenge.  We talk to each other here, soul to soul - and every single one of us has had run-ins with others on the forum.  But using the discomfort to actually grow and try to lessen the ego is what it's all about, IMO.  We just keep getting better the more our ego is diminished.  And we diminish it through each other.  What an incredible forum this is, and how lucky we are to have found it.

We all want to be enlightened Buddhas, at least metaphorically.  We wouldn't be here if that weren't the case.  But what separates this forum from some others is the amount of love and affection we have grown to have for each other, even if we've never physically met.  We know each other in a very deep way.

Your mind, your openness, and your knowledge are wonderful, 2ndChance.  It is apparent that you are going to be a very strong presence on this forum, and you'll just be getting better and better as time goes on.  We all seem to develop a different type of humility because of our interactions with each other - the buttons of ego within us seem to get filed down, and some would say that the most precious of mindsets is the one where we really 'know nothing' and keep our minds in a state of childlike openness, without opinion, without judgment.  Please know that you are loved here, and a great addition.

• Like 2

@manitou I read, and this dialogue popped into my mind:

Student: "Why should we move back to make our mind become like a child's  again? Then what is the point of becoming an adult in the first place?"
Teacher: "I see you are beginning to understand."
Student: "What? No! I don't understand!"
Teacher: "I see you are undecided."

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ben kaf said:

ORIGINAL-CARTOON-YAIR-NETANYAHU-e1504981208160.png

That picture is part of a popular refusal of responsibility.

They're all one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, manitou said:

Your mind, your openness, and your knowledge are wonderful, 2ndChance.  It is apparent that you are going to be a very strong presence on this forum, and you'll just be getting better and better as time goes on.

Thanks I wanted to say something similer to our new friend 2ndChance, but the words got in the way.:)

1 hour ago, ben kaf said:

ORIGINAL-CARTOON-YAIR-NETANYAHU-e1504981208160.png

So I'm not sure I'm reading this right. 

Is the alien dangling the desire for enlightenment in front of a holy person with a third eye?  And why would the holy person dangle a dollar bill in front of the bearded man with the beanie?  Does that mean the robed holy person is a charlatan?  He looks greedy.

And is there any chance the cart being towed with the bearded man possibly be a metaphor for Israel?  Being towed by America?  Actually, it gets pretty accurate here - the American looks gluttonous, ambitioned by a mere cheeseburger and riding a geezer scooter..

1 hour ago, manitou said:

Is the alien dangling the desire for enlightenment in front of a holy person with a third eye?  And why would the holy person dangle a dollar bill in front of the bearded man with the beanie?  Does that mean the robed holy person is a charlatan?  He looks greedy.

And is there any chance the cart being towed with the bearded man possibly be a metaphor for Israel?  Being towed by America?  Actually, it gets pretty accurate here - the American looks gluttonous, ambitioned by a mere cheeseburger and riding a geezer scooter..

Clichée alien shapeshifting reptiloid, shitting its esoteric, mysterious shapes into the clichée Illuminati (dumber clichée Freemason) circles, who are at least according to the picture interestingly not 'the jews', and I am wondering what species the creature in the flag is supposed to be. Looks a bit like a caninoid or ursoid alien, haha. They probably belong to the grand conspiracy of wasting the reptiloids' time with an illusion while the gray aliens plug their bodies into the Matrix to finally get eggs for breakfast again.

Planet Earth with humankind is probably just an elaborate decoy for an intergalactic power grab.

(Yes, I like Douglas Adams.)

Edited by Owledge
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, manitou said:

Basically it's a conspiracy meme that say the jews are behind and control everything in the world like media and banks, etc 

And then they added some more people to say who's behind who and baiting the others, something like this.

Edited by King Jade
  • Like 1

Yep , that's an alien all right !    Dont be fooled by the 'reptilian form'  of its   'evolution.  Somehow, even though they evolved on a different word, and are  a  type of species  .... just like our lizard / dinos   .... they have a humanoid form  just like us .

They  say David Icke popularised this idea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid

nah  ....

3 hours ago, Owledge said:

Clichée alien shapeshifting reptiloid, shitting its esoteric, mysterious shapes into the clichée Illuminati (dumber clichée Freemason) circles, who are at least according to the picture interestingly not 'the jews', and I am wondering what species the creature in the flag is supposed to be. Looks a bit like a caninoid or ursoid alien, haha. They probably belong to the grand conspiracy of wasting the reptiloids' time with an illusion while the gray aliens plug their bodies into the Matrix to finally get eggs for breakfast again.

Planet Earth with humankind is probably just an elaborate decoy for an intergalactic power grab.

(Yes, I like Douglas Adams.)

This is the most marvelous post I've ever read on this forum.  What makes this even better for me is the book I'm currently reading.  The Day After Roswell, as recommended by my Bujinkan ninja buddie.

Nungali - I'm so damn old I actually remember that episode when it first came out.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Owledge said:

and I am wondering what species the creature in the flag is supposed to be. 

Any chance it's the U.S president?  After all, the creature is motivated by a cheeseburger.

• Haha 1

Any chance it's the U.S president?  After all, the creature is motivated by a cheeseburger.

"Cheeseburger" sounds jewish.

I prefer to say, humans are one race, but people don't always agree with me. So I'll say it anyway: Every physical and non-physical thing in creation is one race: existance. :D

Maybe that makes more sense? Cause we all have that in common, don't we? So we all exist.

Maybe we can make peace with the dead. And rest in peace ourselves aswell. Even while remaining alife.

I can't even talk with dead people, like how am I going to make peace? Because I can't even make peace with the living, or talk with the living to begin with. So sometimes, it doesn't require speech, to align with the allowing of something we seek to become more fully ourselves aswell. First you feel the peace, by becoming more fully aligned with it, by allowing your peace for yourself more fully more unconditionally and more effortlessly, and then you feel the peace. And when you do, after a while, the thoughts of peace will begin to flow more fully and naturally aswell.

And people say, well death is painful. Well, is it? I don't think so, but it does feel painful to think you need to die in order to be dead. So perhaps, dead people are not actually dead. They're perhaps more alife than ever. So alife, we cannot even begin to comprehend the amount of alifeness that flows through them.

It's like water, you can't grasp it, and if you do, you lose it. So you can try to be dead, and you'll just be poked to become more alife. Maybe you lie on the ground, and a bee comes sit on your nose. And you say "Go away, I'm dead." and the bee says "Are you sure? I thought you were dead, but you don't look dead to me."

So you move with the life, and you accomplish more, by doing less.

You allow yourself to live more fully, and you can hear the dead more clearly. They're all here and now, they however have no resistance towards allowing themselves to flow fully with the most aliveness that is here. We can also flow more fully with most of the life that is here, and in doing so the dead flow more fully through us aswell.

You must be thinking I'm talking about rotting bodies. And yes, I am. When a body rotts, it transforms. When you transform, you don't necessarily rott. But there are similarities.

You can never rott like a body, because you are not your body. You can never understand who you are, because you will always be understanding yourself more. Thus a body is awesome for understanding yourself. So that is why you don't need to rott.

Whatever you think about the experience of death, it is completely wrong. Because it is way worse than that. That is why you cannot understand the goodness of it and the experience. And you don't have to, but it is helpful if you let go of your ideas about death which are not an accurate representation of the actual experience, which require allot less words to validate its own divine being. 

Just as there is divinity in your body being alife now. And through that, you, in your body, can also more fully understand all the divinities of your divine nature, through your alife body. You don't need to die in order to understand death as a living body.

But as a living soul, you might want to experience the dying of your physical body. Because this physical body has the ability to do it. It is compatible to your divine nature, and is thus able to serve you in your experience of your now life, and that which comes after it aswell, evermore.

Trying to understand death, is like asking the sun not to shine. You have to let that go, and then when you do, you simply live your life, beyond your idea of death, and thus, more closely aligned with the actual nature of alife/dead as life and more life.

A rotten apple falls on the ground on it becomes an apple tree.

When you die, you become more aswell. But you are already becoming more every single second of your life. Everything in existance is constantly improving and becoming more and better. To proof this, consider, you never had experienced this moment before. There has never been a moment like this one in all of creation, and never will be.

And you arive at these new moments, so often, improvement is happening so steadily and it is so easy for you that you sometimes forget about it. That is why death is useful, because it allows  you to catch up fully to all that has become now and now. More fully.

Death is like the birth experience. You don't ask, well what will be after I am born? You know why you don't ask that? Cause you're already being born. The birth is its own answer. Death is also its own answer. You don't ask what happens when you die, because you will be dying at that point and it will all be revealed to you at that point. And you don't have a choice to let it happen at the natural time and timing and pace. Because otherwise, you're not allowing yourself to understand it more fully. And then you don't die, but suffer.

So you allow yourself to experience it, in the exact same manner that you allow yourself to experience your life and this life.

But even beyond this life, there is a part of you that has remained non-physical, and still is now, and you're always connected to it, as you are an actual extension of it, and it has also been becoming just as you are aswell, as a result of your living your life here, which is but a small portion of your overall non-physical greater consciousness focused here through your physical being. And that greater non-physical consciousness has also been becoming more and more. And you can always feel your relationship to it, as that is your primary relationship and always has been.

Your soul is actually waaay waaay bigger than your life here. It is at this moment, and every now moment, focused completely on to you, and loving you fully 100%. Because it knows all your truest truths or truthiest truths and holds it always steadily,  for your evermore allowing of it and thus your evermore receiving of it.

But you can't receive that love, because your physical being is not always open to it, fully, yet. That is why often people feel allot better after they meditate. They didn't accomplish anything, and in doing nothing that causes resistance to this love of your greater non-physical knowing that is being beamed towards you 24/7, it just flows into you automatically, effortlessly, by your own natural physical and divine nature, that is designed to receive this greater knowing and love 24/7, and is also capable of it, at all times, if you learn how to allow it more fully. Simply by doing nothing that causes resistance to your own love and greater knowing of your own soul, which then does not allow You to flow more fully through you in every moment of your life.

This soul awakening in your life is the point of your life, and it is possible. But you have to care about how you feel, as that is the primary indicator of this allowing the greater You to flow more fully here and now through you or not.

There's also no rush.

And it's not like once you awaken, that you'll stay awakened evermore. You just are in any given moment, more fully awakened to who you truely are, or not. You simply are being more like water, in any given moment, or not. And if you're not, it's most often caused by trying to grasp the water and thus lose comprehension of it, as it slips through the grasp of your minds touched.

So your heart's intelligence is of tremendous value here. Your emotional ability to feel energy in motion. And your willingness to follow the path of least resistance, energy wise, through the path of lesser resistance of relief, that can be felt emotionally, through practices such as meditation. That allows your true nature to flow more fully through you here and now, untill your mind activates old patterns of resistant thought discordant energy frequency vibration, which causes this lessening of your knowing, wakefulness, lucidity, love, or clarity, or integrating remembrance.

And the more you stay in that loving state of mind and being of receiving who you are more fully through you here and now always, the more habbitual it becomes and more easily it is activated again by you then. And then not being fully awakened becomes the more unusual experience for you. And this also causes you to be more sensitive to when  you do activate that resistant thought, and thus more fully aware of how you're doing it, and when, so that you  can let those habbit more easily and effortlessly go aswell.

So eventually, you'll just meditate cause it feels better, and then eventually, you become so accustomed to feeling very good, that you also don't meditate anymore because you already feel so good even when you're not meditating, and your life is already fulfilled of its purpose evermore evernow. Untill you again find some resistance, and then you meditate again. And on it goes.

You just keep letting go and letting god, and eventually, the scales flip, and you're just you, loving your life, every lovely moment of your life. Simply because that's who you truely already are. You don't need to do anything to accomplish that or allow that. It is effortless. Truely.

Hence meditation is simply letting go of the doing, and thus allowing the allowing of the true inspired state of being that also thus then inspires true action that is of highest purpose and fulfillment of your life and those of others aswell, unconditionally, and thus then in any and all conditions.

The kind of action that you just love every moment of the doing of it. Passionate action. That is beyond the need to accomplish anything. Cause you're always gonna be more, evermore. So you take it easy and slow at first. Find your balance, and then you will be able to move at endless speeds as fast as you enjoy it. You just allow the enjoying of whatever speed you are now, and it always becomes more. The joy is in the journey and luckily the journey never ends.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, manitou said:

This is the most marvelous post I've ever read on this forum.  What makes this even better for me is the book I'm currently reading.  The Day After Roswell, as recommended by my Bujinkan ninja buddie.

Nungali - I'm so damn old I actually remember that episode when it first came out.

Do you remember any  'lizard aliens' appearing in pop culture before then  ?   - snakes ,  for sure !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptilian_humanoids

But specifically lizards ? 

There is strong mythology about lizards in Australia  (nothing 'alien' though - 'heaven' {the Cosmos } and Earth ; 'all one.'  Any concept of 'alien' applies to 'other people' not connected socio-culturally ) .

- Gungali -   or variations of that name in  a few languages - goanna .    Local mythology here tells about a primeval battle between giant snake and giant goanna .... with the battle scars forming the rocks at Ebor Falls  -  a place of narrow division between two 'sub tribes'  and watersheds -  a 'narrow pass' between two zones of 2environmental and ecological areas, creating a rare ecological mix.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR12HgvWJAHg_rpjdvywB-

Yet all the north area is actually 'overspread'  by the eagle  - the Wedgtail Eagle  , the 'law man'  (so, although a subset, each group is ruled by the same law)  .

And none of this actually makes 'sense '   (that is you cant 'see' it with our modern mundane senses)  until you look at all this area's landscape from high altitude on a modern satellite map  .  Curious !    It did take me a while to make out the huge eagle though.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-30.5084929,153.4899099,218539a,35y,270h,30.81t/data=!3m1!1e3

Fascinating stuff. ... sorry folks , no aliens though   :( 

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Do you remember any  'lizard aliens' appearing in pop culture before then  ?   - snakes ,  for sure !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptilian_humanoids

But specifically lizards ? 

There is strong mythology about lizards in Australia  (nothing 'alien' though - 'heaven' {the Cosmos } and Earth ; 'all one.'  Any concept of 'alien' applies to 'other people' not connected socio-culturally ) .

- Gungali -   or variations of that name in  a few languages - goanna .    Local mythology here tells about a primeval battle between giant snake and giant goanna .... with the battle scars forming the rocks at Ebor Falls  -  a place of narrow division between two 'sub tribes'  and watersheds -  a 'narrow pass' between two zones of 2environmental and ecological areas, creating a rare ecological mix.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR12HgvWJAHg_rpjdvywB-

Yet all the north area is actually 'overspread'  by the eagle  - the Wedgtail Eagle  , the 'law man'  (so, although a subset, each group is ruled by the same law)  .

And none of this actually makes 'sense '   (that is you cant 'see' it with our modern mundane senses)  until you look at all this area's landscape from high altitude on a modern satellite map  .  Curious !    It did take me a while to make out the huge eagle though.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-30.5084929,153.4899099,218539a,35y,270h,30.81t/data=!3m1!1e3

Fascinating stuff. ... sorry folks , no aliens though   :( 

Alien is the wrong terminology. Extra Terrestrial, or Extra Dimensional however, it goes way back endless stories.

But alien, well... You can say that every sound you hear that you have not fully identified, or every sight that you see that you have not fully understood, to be alien.

Usually when someone says alien, they're describing their own lack of knowledge, more than the actual things they're pointing at.

And this is usually because they honestly don't care. They just wanna have some fun. No education required for that.

Edited by Everything

Nah ...   I am using words according to dictionary and accepted meanings from the range of meanings, which is  indicated by CONTEXT   ... not  YOUR    meanings chosen to narrow the definition to what you like, or feel you need to 'correct' it to  by DISREGARDING context .

Dictionary result for alien

/ˈeɪlɪən/
adjective
adjective: alien
  1. 1.
    belonging to a foreign country.
    "an alien culture"
    synonyms: foreign, overseas, non-native, external, distant, remote
    "the study of alien cultures promotes self-awareness"
    antonyms: native
    • (of a plant or animal species) introduced from another country and later naturalized.
      "many food chains are based upon alien plants"
  2. 2.
    unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful.
    "principles that are alien to them"
    synonyms: unfamiliar, unknown, unheard of, foreign; More
    strange, peculiar, odd, bizarre, outlandish;
    remote, exotic, novel
    "emerging from the station in the City, they found themselves in an alien landscape"
    incompatible with, unusual for, opposed to, conflicting with, contrary to, adverse to, in conflict with, at variance with, antagonistic to;
    unacceptable to, repugnant to, hostile to, inimical to;
    rareoppugnant to
    "he has been asked to adopt a vicious role alien to his nature"
    antonyms: familiar
  3. 3.
    supposedly from another world; extraterrestrial.
    "alien beings"
    synonyms: extraterrestrial, other-worldly, unearthly; More
    Martian, Venutian, Jovian
    "alien beings have landed on Earth"
    antonyms: earthly
noun
noun: alien; plural noun: aliens
  1. 1.
    a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where he or she is living.
    "an enemy alien"
    synonyms: foreigner, foreign national, non-native, immigrant, emigrant, émigré, incomer, newcomer, visitor, outsider, stranger
    "he was deported as an illegal alien"
    antonyms: native
    • a plant or animal species originally introduced from another country and later naturalized.
  2. 2.
    a hypothetical or fictional being from another world.
Edited by Nungali

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:01 PM, Nungali said:

Nope.  Can't think of any.  But I do remember that Castaneda had to sew the eyes shut on a lizard, as a rite of passage.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Nungali said:

Nah ...   I am using words according to dictionary and accepted meanings from the range of meanings, which is  indicated by CONTEXT   ... not  YOUR    meanings chosen to narrow the definition to what you like, or feel you need to 'correct' it to  by DISREGARDING context .

That is what I said, you don't want to understand the thing you call alien, and that is also why you call it alien, and even state your preference about all that consists of the word alien, to underscore and underline your extreme preference for keeping it alien.

Edited by Everything

Nope.  Can't think of any.  But I do remember that Castaneda had to sew the eyes shut on a lizard, as a rite of passage.

Bastard !   Very distasteful . 

:angry:

I think the guy was full of crap anyway.

That is not any type of shamanism  'down here ' .

One of my shamanic  duties    is to care for lizards , not to torture them !     Especially , 'Stumpy'  as he only has three feet .

I know this type of animal cruelty exists in some cultures , but in traditional cultures in Australia, I have never heard of such a practice. It actually goes against the whole 'contract' .   I have seen a  traditional hunter go through heaps of trouble, bother and annoyance, looking after a very young joey that accidentally got injured during a hunt. He said " My fault , I'll look after him ."

And they are guys that hunt, kill and  roast kangaroo on the fire for dinner !   And drove them over cliffs to keep the numbers down . But to kill and eat an injured baby kangaroo would be considered  very bad behaviour ..... probably get punished for it by 'kangaroo man' .

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Everything said:

That is what I said, you don't want to understand the thing you call alien, and that is also why you call it alien, and even state your preference about all that consists of the word alien, to underscore and underline your extreme preference for keeping it alien.

No, what i said is not  at all what you said .   I use the term validly as shown above.

You have not a clue what you are talking about .  My want to understand things started as soon as I could  communicate with others. I was known for it as a child, I was also known for constantly asking questions , all through school as well, and many of them could not be answered, which led me to increase my field of seeking.

Actually, it has become apparent that I am a xenophile

You are one that is pushing your interpretation to insist it means what you want , disregarding the CONTEXT in which it is being used .