2ndchance

Do you believe in the Metaphysical Occult nature of our reality or do you believe Wikipedia?

On 2/1/2019 at 5:33 PM, Patrick Brown said:

Yep, be beautiful which is the same as the idea of seeing the great man/woman.  

We are eternally self-evolving and the choice is always the same, enslavement or freedom. 

the correct statement should be enslavement or evolution.

there will never be any freedom without evolution.

Edited by 2ndchance

On 1/31/2019 at 9:36 AM, Everything said:

It is actually  the other way around. The grounds for official open contact with extra terrestrial races and inter dimensional relationships can only be expanded upon, once humanity has reached its evolution, through the law of non-interference, on their own choosing, to a point, where there is no violence, or hunger, etc.

But yes, individually you can always choose to connect for your own growth and benefit.

who cares about government-sanctioned open contact with other-dimensional beings?

over the course of history, there are plenty of spiritually enlightened evolved beings who have managed to establish open contact and open communication with other-dimensional beings with their own power..

you think the buddha and jesus christ do not have the ability to connect and contact with other dimensional beings? that is pure naivety on your part.

to let the government or any one else decide one's ability to connect with to contact with other-dimensional beings is pure foolishness..  

the government only exists as a fragment of our own delusions.. if you rise above your own delusions, you can even dissolve the power of mortal mundane government in your lives..

On 1/31/2019 at 10:37 AM, Everything said:

Everyone's point of view is valid and unique. If you take that away from them, you take away their own journey into their own unique and individual growth. You may offer a different perspective, but no one has to ever accept it at all. Unless they wish to and it feels good for them to do so, then they simply recognize it as a recollection of their own greater integration of their own accesible greater knowing in and as and of their own unique individual life.

Thus freedom ensues for all evermore.

I have never asked anyone to accept my own views nor do I depend on anyone'e else validation of my own rules views.

Everyone is free to be a slave or an ascended buddha god.

If the Buddha does not believe himself to be a Buddha, then how is he going to achieve buddhahood?

If Jesus Christ does not believe himself to be the Son of God, then how is he going to become a Messiah?

1 hour ago, 2ndchance said:

If the Buddha does not believe himself to be a Buddha, then how is he going to achieve buddhahood?

So you mean he  had to believe he  already  was  a Buddha  before he achieved being a Buddha  ?  ....  I wondered why went through all that stuff to become a Buddha when he already believed he was one   ?  

Please continue launching your  philosophical ships ... this is become more entertaining as we go along  :) 

1 hour ago, 2ndchance said:

If Jesus Christ does not believe himself to be the Son of God, then how is he going to become a Messiah?

Well, some people became  a messiah without ever believing they where one .

image.thumb.png.33d1be812f23bfb856cb2dd5bad84083.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

the correct statement should be enslavement or evolution.

there will never be any freedom with evolution.

Are you creating paradoxes just for fun or are you on a mission? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

who cares about government-sanctioned open contact with other-dimensional beings?

over the course of history, there are plenty of spiritually enlightened evolved beings who have managed to establish open contact and open communication with other-dimensional beings with their own power..

you think the buddha and jesus christ do not have the ability to connect and contact with other dimensional beings? that is pure naivety on your part.

to let the government or any one else decide one's ability to connect with to contact with other-dimensional beings is pure foolishness..  

the government only exists as a fragment of our own delusions.. if you rise above your own delusions, you can even dissolve the power of mortal mundane government in your lives..

Ok you are all powerful almighty, now what do you wanna do?

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Are you creating paradoxes just for fun or are you on a mission? 

typo mistake on my part.

i should have said there is no freedom without evolution.

if you do not evolve, you can never hope to achieve ultimate freedom, regardless of how rich you are.

Edited by 2ndchance
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

So you mean he  had to believe he  already  was  a Buddha  before he achieved being a Buddha  ?  ....  I wondered why went through all that stuff to become a Buddha when he already believed he was one   ?  

If the buddha didn't believe he can become a Buddha or if he was already a buddha, he wouldn't have gone through the pains of achieving buddhahood.

If you do not believe there is a part of you which is already enlightened, then you will never reach enlightenment.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

Believing in a literal meaning of the Bible has been mankind's greatest error for nearly 2000 years.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

Believing in a literal meaning of the Bible has been mankind's greatest error for nearly 2000 years.

We left the oceans. 

We left the trees. 

We learned to use the pointy end of a stick. 

It has been downhill since that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

If the buddha didn't believe he can become a Buddha or if he was already a buddha, he wouldn't have gone through the pains of achieving buddhahood.

Now you are saying the opposite  of what you said before ;

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

We left the oceans. 

We left the trees. 

We learned to use the pointy end of a stick. 

It has been downhill since that. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Dude !  If you are already  are  a Buddha  you have already achieved Buddhahood . 

One does not  .....    be something   and then  later  become that something .

I guess you cant even understand this ?

There could be this thread is about a creative visualization sort of thing going on... Seeing one as Buddha to attract buddha things? preaching the beliefs to reinforce it, or that he is just saying that we should see ourselves as free people because that's natural.

Edited by King Jade

@2ndchance There is intense non *painful cultivation found here at the DBs, I have found that having a laugh with us is good medicine, just look at the signature on my post. After reading much of the perfected use of language in some of the posts I have been thinking of changing my user name from mrpasserby to Academically Challenged.:lol:

To stay within the metaphysical parameters of the thread: In my experience, I have discovered that some unseen world beings believe in uncomfortable forms of cultivation.:)

1 hour ago, King Jade said:

There could be this thread is about a creative visualization sort of thing going on... Seeing one as Buddha to attract buddha things? preaching the beliefs to reinforce it, or that he is just saying that we should see ourselves as free people because that's natural.

No . First he suggested The Buddha  was already a Buddha  before  he achieved Buddhahood.

Then;  " if he was already a buddha, he wouldn't have gone through the pains of achieving Buddhahood. "

However ... Buddha himself says  ;

Spoiler

image.png.9f188f05a7ebb2026601f04a528600c9.png

Skepticism doesn't mean devoted disbelief, but the word has been hijacked by many such people. Your OP looks down on doubt, while showing a lack of such, or being overly certain of things.

Accept that truth is boring.

Then it will actually not be.

But I have said too much.

Edited by Owledge

Enlightenment Buddhahood Christ Consciousness means the transformation of our inner demons, our dark sides into the Light. 

https://www.goldenelixir.com/taoism/inner_gods.html

In addition to the gods and goddesses who reside in heaven, a veritable pantheon of Taoist deities also exists within the human being.

These Taoist deities control the gates of spiritual power, spiritual evolution and material power like perfect health, immortality, wealth, higher emotions.

However, there are also demons in human beings who control the gates of suffering, disease, death, poverty and lower emotions of fear, hatred, anxieties, worries, etc. Skepticism and Doubts are two main tools used by the demons in us to eradicate our own beliefs in our own divine power.

What you believe determine your own reality. You can be a chinese male but if you believe enough that you can become a blond nordic god like thor, you can even transform yourself from being a chinese male into thor himself.

Just an analogy. The possibilities of Godhood is infinitely endless.

Personally, I wouldn't wanna transform into Thor. I would rather transform into Sephiroth of Final Fantasy. :)

@2ndchance I think you are afraid of skepticism, of doubt. The concepts have control over you, and thus you cannot control them as tools serving your light. Without using those tools (which are inherently neutral before we apply a flavor to them) people evidently develop severe vulnerabilities. I think your imbalancing fixation on belief is based on power-tripping, which is, again, fear-driven. The more you storm forward towards the light, the more power the shadows gain.

Related to what a crafty trickster fear in the mind can be:

You can of course go on and explore your mind-pleasing (interesting) extreme and see where it leads. It would be part of God's infinite diversity. (Although I wouldn't say you are in any way uncommon. ;))

The texts don't mean it's true and putting together things we read into a cohesive monologue don't mean we own it. 

Pay attention to what the cat says in this video, you will learn a new mantra if you pay attention.  I also added a powerful Light shen transmission in this :)

4 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

Enlightenment Buddhahood Christ Consciousness means the transformation of our inner demons, our dark sides into the Light. 

https://www.goldenelixir.com/taoism/inner_gods.html

In addition to the gods and goddesses who reside in heaven, a veritable pantheon of Taoist deities also exists within the human being.

These Taoist deities control the gates of spiritual power, spiritual evolution and material power like perfect health, immortality, wealth, higher emotions.

However, there are also demons in human beings who control the gates of suffering, disease, death, poverty and lower emotions of fear, hatred, anxieties, worries, etc. Skepticism and Doubts are two main tools used by the demons in us to eradicate our own beliefs in our own divine power.

yeah  ..... yeah  .... that's pretty good actually  -  close .

What you believe determine your own reality. You can be a chinese male but if you believe enough that you can become a blond nordic god like thor, you can even transform yourself from being a chinese male into thor himself.

Ohhh  .....   

:(

Just an analogy. The possibilities of Godhood is infinitely endless.

Personally, I wouldn't wanna transform into Thor. I would rather transform into Sephiroth of Final Fantasy. :)

Thats the part I have an issue with  ;    the possibilities of transformation  being  " infinitely endless " and the  fantasy stuff  - both are linked actually.

The thing is  ;    your potential may be hugely greater than you realise , this is important to keep in mind when on the path of development, transformation, initiation . But each person has a limit , an 'orbit'  an 'extension of possibilities', and not realising this can lead to fantasy and  time wasting pursuits that could have been better spent developing our own true unique and individual nature.

This usually is connected with  the process of and  releases 'creativity'   - that is what is meant in  ' becoming like  the / a God/s .'

However, I am speaking from a position of studying  AND practising , mostly in the  Western Hermetic Traditions and  Australian Aboriginal Shamanic Tradition  ( with 'excursions' into other traditions as well ), in all of that this is an important teaching and realisation.

I am not saying there are NOT those groups and individuals in this sphere that get involved in fantasies, but  going on what actually worked and delivered what it said it would , and, on many levels, continually improved my life and made it better.  Perusing the fantasies of infinite endless possibilities never produced any great change or physical real results .  - only in moments of delusion .   Ie. it never lasted like the other stuff did ,  it was fantasy, imagination or fooling myself  - and seen others do it too ! 

I have had great vision and imagination,  I really had to go against the flow, system, peers, etc  to manifest what I wanted in the way I wanted to , but I never envisioned the extent of the success. 

You cant expect a shark to live on a mountain, or a goat to live in the ocean. But we can all develop ourselves to have the best life we can - within the sphere of our potentials .

55 minutes ago, King Jade said:

The texts don't mean it's true and putting together things we read into a cohesive monologue don't mean we own it. 

Pay attention to what the cat says in this video, you will learn a new mantra if you pay attention.  I also added a powerful Light shen transmission in this :)

I got it! I got it! All you have to remember is MEOW!

This was too easy.

Edited by Owledge
  • Haha 1