2ndchance

Do you believe in the Metaphysical Occult nature of our reality or do you believe Wikipedia?

I have the great fortune to come across some of the best teachers on the internet.

I like to cross-reference spiritual information from different teachers of different traditions to see if everything clicks together. The Buddha taught us to never accept everything blindly but to investigate all truths and informations to the best of our ability with an open mind.

However, this attitude of investigating doesn't mean that one should be a skeptic and lose faith about the real spiritual reality of this world. I know people who keep questioning the various spiritual teachings on the internet without investigating the truths of the spiritual teachings.

Investigating and Exploring with an Open Mind does not equate Questioning with Skepticism.

There are so many information and articles about the Metaphysical Occult nature of our reality and yet there are so many skeptics worldwide who flat out refuse to accept that we live in an world of illusion Maya. 

Outside this illusionary reality lies a wide variety of other-dimensional races like the gods, goddesses, elves, elementals, devas, arch-angels, angels, faeries, dragons, giants, even demons, asuras, etc.

These other-dimensional races control every aspect of humanity, the way we think, the foods we eat, our monetary, political, educational systems, etc.

If anyone wants to be healthy, happy, prosperous, lucky in love, etc, isn't it common sense to reach out into your higher mind higher self so that you can interact with the other-dimensional races?

Humanity's biggest mistakes are that humans believe they control everything in life but they don't. The other-dimensional beings control our lives and if we want to regain control of our lives, then we better start evolving into enlightened beings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So the fundamental question of this topic is .. what if the number of humans on this earth doesn't equate 7-8 billion plus? 

Our earth has an infinite number of secret dimensions and secret cities in the mountains, the seas, in the inner core of the earth, in the sky, etc. which are only accessible to those with spiritual power.

The movie "Adjustment Bureau" is talking about real stuff.

What if there are other-dimensional beings like gods, goddesses, elves, elementals, devas, arch-angels, angels, faeries, dragons, giants, even demons, asuras, etc who can shape-shift into humans walking among us?

What if the total number of humans on this earth is 7-8 Zillion plus?

How do you know if the old woman walking besides you isn't really an immortal dragon elven goddess in disguise who have shape-shifted into an old human woman just to test you in various ways?

Or are the skeptics in here doubting again?

Edited by 2ndchance

It’s good to remain in reality.  To be fully present in the here and now... no matter what other worlds you see. 

To get lost lost in fantasy land and beliefs (without the experience of such things) doesn’t accomplish much except perhaps escapism. 

Good to have an open mind, not so good to lose it completely. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

So the fundamental question of this topic is .. what if the number of humans on this earth doesn't equate 7-8 billion plus? 

Our earth has an infinite number of secret dimensions and secret cities in the mountains, the seas, in the inner core of the earth, in the sky, etc. which are only accessible to those with spiritual power.

The question is, do (or perhaps once did) those cities exist in a physical way?

4 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

What if there are other-dimensional beings like gods, goddesses, elves, elementals, devas, arch-angels, angels, faeries, dragons, giants, even demons, asuras, etc who can shape-shift into humans walking among us?

How do you know if the old woman walking besides you isn't really an immortal dragon elven goddess in disguise who have shape-shifted into an old human woman just to test you in various ways?

Occasionally, I was sitting in a restaurant, imagining (just for fun) that another guest looking over to me may be an extraterrestrian in disguise who had just landed a few hours before and was studying me now. :D

There is nothing wrong with having a (reasonably) skeptical mind, though.

• Like 2

The definition of metaphysics, as defined in Wikipedia or Websters, is pretty much how I see metaphysics - the study of the essence of things, of the nature of matter, the unseen forces of nature that cause phenomena as we see it.  As our physical sensory abilities are limited, I've wondered if there may not be other beings on this same plane who possess a different set of sensory organs - hearing in a different frequency, seeing in a different perception of light.  For example, bats flying at night 'see' in a neon green (or at least that was the conclusion of scientists who studied the vision of bats).  If true, bats inhabit a totally different world than we do, in their estimation.

Metaphysics is an awfully broad umbrella.  I have a lady friend in Pennsylvania who throws Metaphysical Fairs every few months.  Vendors will show up and sell their crystals and their oils, palms will be read, reiki will be done.  Magic rocks with their healing properties will be sold.  This form of metaphysics, in my opinion, is not true metaphysics, at least not as I see it.  I agree with the OP that there is great benefit of studying all forms of religion and philosophy - and what I've found, in my experience, is that they all end up going to the same place.  The same 'metaphysical' place, which turns out to be the nature of matter, realizing that what we see as matter may be nothing more than 'thought'.  This, to me, is the higher form of metaphysics.

I don't know about gnomes and faeries and such things.  I'd be real interested to hear of any interactions you've had with them, 2nd Chance.  I've been at this for about 40 years and never run into one of the little fellows.  But my left brain often gets in my way because it is highly conditioned (legal work and law enforcement), so I'm not blessed with a terribly imaginative brain.  Like....I can't 'visualize' anything at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

These other-dimensional races control every aspect of humanity, the way we think, the foods we eat, our monetary, political, educational systems, etc.

That's a popular idea in the media.

The media is owned by the people who "control every aspect of humanity, the way we think, the foods we eat, our monetary, political, educational systems, etc."

They would like you instead to look, not at them, but for elves and aliens and fairies.

In this way, they can continue functioning, "unseen", to "control every aspect of humanity, the way we think, the foods we eat, our monetary, political, educational systems, etc."

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

I am.

I. A.M. 

Institute of Applied Metaphysics. 

When you say:

This or that. 

You can say:

This and That

You should say:

This is That

Am I stupid or smart? 

I am stupid and smart. 

Using my infinite intelligence and freedom as an eternal consciousness to explore the localized and stabilized illusion of the co-created and steadily maintained beneficial time space reality contium in order to play and experience the experience of being stupid in all the ways that I can. Simply, because I am one way that existance has of coming to know itself in all the ways that it can. For the enjoyment of the experience of my unique and ever expanding point of view.

This here and now contains all the probably realities for my choosing. I cannot create my intelligence, I can only tune my being to receive the frequency synchronisation reality manifestation of the infinite intelligence that already exists, as me, as here and now. In order to create further more stupidity in the most intelligent way possible. Or intelligence. 

My stupidity is my smartness. 

The more I am a fking idiot, the more geniusly I have created my idiotacy. I cannot undo or change my idiotacy. I can only tune to the intelligence that already exists here and now, and by tuning in, the idiotacy does not go away, and is still always available, on its own channel of frequency of the program of stupidity that stems and arises from the Source of All Creation. Merely as a choice. But I no longer experience the program if my dial or tuner is set to receive the program of my infinite intelligence. Which I then have deliberate chosen by virtue of my focus and energy motional indicating guidance of the values I prefer in such a scenario of being excited about the prospect of infinite intelligence. 

It's all a matter of preference. A mix of vibrational energy motional frequencies to make up the totality of the physical being I am here exploring myself to be as existance to view through. For the purpose of creating the fulfillment of my own unique souls purpose and joyous life experience that I came here to live. 

No perspective is better or worse, or more valid or less valid. The greatest gift of existance, is that it is completely meaningless. Thus evermore we are free to give it any meaning we wish and receive those values back, unerringly. Always perfectly matched by gravitational law of like frequencies, and resonances through which appearance becomes more expanded into higher resolution of specific complexity for the exploration of it. 

You are always free to choose the values you most value, regardless of the conditions of your life, which only reflect the meaning you have decided for yourself. Most of physical reality is always a past creation. It is the journey of navigating our own unique path through this field of contrast and variety that sets us on the path of least resistance of our endless journey of joy. Ever free to create our own values by default, or deliberately and consciously and wakefully and intentionally, to reap the most benefit of all the joys our individual co-creation with our own greater non-physical consciousness that guides you on your path of least resistance through the enery motional indications of joy, excitement eagerness passion, love. That then always effortlessly and unconditionally, provide you with life fullfilling experience of highest meaning and purpose, as is our natural default state of being as an eternally expanding infinite consciousness. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

The media is owned by the people who "control every aspect of humanity, the way we think, the foods we eat, our monetary, political, educational systems, etc."

They would like you instead to look, not at them, but for elves and aliens and fairies.

In this way, they can continue functioning, "unseen", to "control every aspect of humanity, the way we think, the foods we eat, our monetary, political, educational systems, etc."

-VonKrankenhaus

Well said. This is what I would call awakening. 

3 minutes ago, lifeforce said:
59 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

-VonKrankenhaus

Well said. This is what I would call awakening. 

But everyone knows "they" are aliens, don't they?

or haven't you put them on?

ZYD

ZYD

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

I have the great fortune to come across some of the best teachers on the internet.

I like to cross-reference spiritual information from different teachers of different traditions to see if everything clicks together. The Buddha taught us to never accept everything blindly but to investigate all truths and informations to the best of our ability with an open mind.

Good, but what have they taught you?  How have they made your life better?  Anything specifically or was it more cliche-ish? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

-VonKrankenhaus

Maybe , But Who is controlling Them?

Gotcha there :)

• Haha 1

Metaphysical, occult reality (as you call it) is the source of all reality. The universe is Brahma's dream! :)

• Like 2

Do you believe in the Metaphysical Occult nature of our reality or do you believe Wikipedia?
  1. The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to metaphysics: ... Esotericcosmology maps out the universe with planes of existence and ... Ontology is the study of the natureof being, becoming, existence, or reality, ...
  1. The occult is "knowledge of the hidden" or "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to facts ... for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends pure reason and the physical ... The term occult sciences was used in the 16th century to refer to astrology, alchemy, and natural magic.
I did not understand your question until I discovered that it was two questions. yes to both. I commented on the part of your post that I did understand-with the caveat: that the unseen world is not all that secret, In my experience, it is just a matter of which circles that you run in.
@2ndchance,  'Our earth has an infinite number of secret dimensions and secret cities in the mountains, the seas, in the inner core of the earth, in the sky, etc. which are only accessible to those with spiritual power.'

'GE 11:8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9That is why it was called Babel--because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. ' https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel

The following is not a direct quote: 'I think that it was the ancient sage Rumi that gave this big Hint and said something like: *I lead you to the gate of heaven, then when a demon pops up you all run away.'

In my experience: For some people a personal contact with the unseen world even after decades of focus, training, and even with good intention, seams to not always have the desired effect.

In my experience: *when meeting gate gardiens and the like weather they are benevolent or malevolent, most people seem to become discomforted when interviewed by these sorts of spirits, Angeles, daemons, demons, etc...

A person reacting with shock, fear, anger, etc... seams to be enough to cause the unseen world being to not reflect back to the person their rare beauty, instead they seam to tend to reflect back an apprentice/actions mimicking the persons deepest fears/intentions. 

Background: Balaam, was on a mission to curse with destruction a whole group of people.

'At this point, Balaam is allowed/(able) to see the angel, who informs him that the (evasive movements of the) donkey is the only reason the angel did not kill Balaam.' https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balaam 

(words in parenthesis added)

Edited by mrpasserby
clarifying information

Then I suggest you do what he said  . I percieve  YOU need to open your mind more and educate yourself more  about this

However, this attitude of investigating doesn't mean that one should be a skeptic and lose faith about the real spiritual reality of this world. I know people who keep questioning the various spiritual teachings on the internet without investigating the truths of the spiritual teachings.

It also does not mean just adopting a belief in something because it appeals to you .

First, examine  WHY it appeals to you .

Investigating and Exploring with an Open Mind does not equate Questioning with Skepticism.

Either of those paths   needs to be practised on both sides of the issue ; explore both views with an open mind or explore both views with scepticism.

There are so many information and articles about the Metaphysical Occult nature of our reality and yet there are so many skeptics worldwide who flat out refuse to accept that we live in an world of illusion Maya. 

Now you seem to be suggesting that so much information supporting  metaphysics somehow trumps so much information not supporting it .

Outside this illusionary reality lies a wide variety of other-dimensional races like the gods, goddesses, elves, elementals, devas, arch-angels, angels, faeries, dragons, giants, even demons, asuras, etc.

This is one viewpoint. It generally comes under hierarchy of beings theory

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Great_Chain_of_Being

Thats a rather assertive statement of 'facts' .

If anyone wants to be healthy, happy, prosperous, lucky in love, etc, isn't it common sense to reach out into your higher mind higher self so that you can interact with the other-dimensional races?

No, it isnt 'common sense' at all.

Humanity's biggest mistakes are that humans believe they control everything in life but they don't. The other-dimensional beings control our lives and if we want to regain control of our lives, then we better start evolving into enlightened beings.

I agree with a lot of this part ^  .    We need to learn how to live with and work with the other things that share life and the environment .

• Like 1

Wait .... you   are saying there are  secret cities in the core of the earth  ?

Okey dokey . . . . I think you better go back to my above post and re read  my first 2 comments

Ohhhh , I get it now .     Another movie inspired 'reality take' . 

< sigh >

I dont think one has to accept the label of sceptic  when evaluating that our fellow pedestrians  might not be an immortal dragon elven goddess in disguise who have shape-shifted into an old human woman just to test you in various ways

And ... ummmmmm ....  even if she was , what makes you think she would be interested in testing  YOU  ?

Some friendly advice ... dont see this as an attack ..... these type of thoughts are bordering upon  'mental issues.'

Its fine to postulate such stuff, but please beware if such thoughts or actions based on them start to effect your life or others adversely .

Edited by Nungali

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

A personal contact with the unseen world

The "Unseen World" is inside of you.

What is outside is easily seen by everyone, and not mysterious.

The unseen "Spiritual World" that you experience in meditations, dreams, and following death is inside of your own body.

Your body will die from the periphery inwards.

And you will retreat into the point in the heart where you first appeared.

On the way, dying cells will release their information and you will "see your Life pass before your eyes".

This is happening inside of you.

Deep inside the head, pineal gland is making "mental" imagery of the data from these dying cells.

The manifestations you see are of your own generation.

True meditation transcends this process entirely, recognizing it for what it is.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

or haven't you put them on?

ZYD

ZYD

Ok ... I'll give it a try ....

image.png.e6742970f76ecbcf28feb89b6d7bb569.png

image.png.c3c04f28cd9bb775ea644c3513b71e68.png

image.png.858d394e49b596af09f433858b041486.png

Hmmmmm   ...

2 hours ago, Stosh said:

Maybe , But Who is controlling Them?

The KINGS  of course  ! 

By the Lord of the Flame and the Lightning,
the King of the Spirits of Fire
By the Lord of the Waves and the Waters,
the King of the Hosts of the Sea,
The fairest of all of whose daughters was mother to me;
By the Lord of the Winds and the Breezes,
the King of the Spirits of Air,
In whose bosom the infinite ease is that cradled me there;
By the Lord of the Fields and the Mountains,
the King of the Spirits of Earth
That nurtured my life at his fountains
from the hour of my birth;
  • Like 1

I know ... I know !

Now you are gong to ask me who controls the Kings .

image.png.20420709d4f66c532b8b5e17b4ca8bdc.png

YHVH

Next, I suppose you will ask who controlls Him ?

- no one , that;s why he acts the way he does in the Old testament      :) 

• Like 1

Also

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=szjtBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT15&lpg=PT15&dq=hierarchy+of+beings+Swedenborg&source=bl&ots=QU7oYOaBYs&sig=ACfU3U3104DtmjJfjHO7tkkX1RZtzTbXFA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiN3LvF6ZbgAhUMEnIKHdgAAToQ6AEwCXoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=hierarchy of beings Swedenborg&f=false

and of course

http://www.theisticpsychology.org/books/w.vandusen/presence_spirits.htm

[ extract -

CONCLUSION

The similarity between Swedenborg's findings and what hallucinated patients reveal is striking. It is even more so when one considers my own findings were established years before I really examined Swedenborg's position in this matter. It seems remarkable to me that, over two centuries of time, men of very different cultures working under entirely different circumstances on quite different people could come to such similar findings. Moreover Swedenborg's exploration makes sense out of details which are otherwise strange and incongruous. I tried to find some discrepancy from his writings but could not. I'm inclined to feel that Swedenborg and I are dealing with the same phenomenon. ]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Dolphins are terrestrial aliens, who are the stewards of the ocean.

To them we are terrestrial aliens, yet, they view us less as aliens, rather as the chosen stewards of the earth.

So they know their kinship to us. Just like an engineer of the left engine, sees kinship in the engineer of the right engine, and they meet in the middle, the share their passions and progress and play in breaks of vacation, and celebrate their mutual being on their meeting grounds.

But ofcourse, the humans have yet fully allowed themselves to become who it is they are ment to be and infact actually already are, as soon as they realise they are. And thus also, often they are.

Extra Terrestrial Humanoid Civilizations, can be genetically very much related to us humans, and often also genetically very much different and yet compatible in many ways. Same with the grey zeta reticulli, who are simply humans from a parallel earth future, which nuclear radiation caused their ability to reproduce to degrade, due to genetic mutation due to the radiation on their home planet, to the point, of visiting our planet, in order to create a new hybrid program, a new race, which was catalyzed in their evolution, and as our children, from a far distant future once again, they thus then repay us, their ancestors, partially, by sharing their point of view and come to know all the different aspects of creation, through us aswell.

Their civilization exists primarily on a planet where there is no permanent structures allowed. The richness of variety of life forms is what they chose to harmonize with.

But open contact with all the different extra terrestrial humanoid civilizations, cannot occur, untill there is a law instated by the government of our choosing that indicates our human willingness for peaceful and open contact with such extra terrestrial humanoid civilizations.

The current search for radio frequencies has been barren, due to the fact that our planet exists within a radio dessert, within this localized section of our galaxy.

Mainly, extra terrestrial humanoid civilizations prefers to communicate through biological communication lines. One that is compatible to serve as a biological translation device, and capable of receiving the thought forms of the extra terrestrial first contact specialist, which does not speak the human language, yet can communicate through such a biological translator. Simply, because this doesn't require the translator to learn the extra terrestrial language, especially in cases where there is no such auditory language present anylonger, incase the extra terrestrial civilization intending to make contact only communicate among their civilization telempathically.

The extra terrestrials are mostly not ill intended, as those are very few living in outskirts, wether planetary or spatially. One of the scarier sights are those of mantis being, which are still very much humanoid compared to many other species in creation. Mantis are scary due to their naturally aspired talents towards the healing of other individuals, thus they're often sighted when healing of the physical body is necessary. Besides that they look like a giant insect, so we humans don't always enjoy looking at insects, especially not when they are big.

Same with malaria bugs here on planet earth, they look creepy, and we often don't see the value of their being that they offer us humans, in overseeing our genetical evolution. Everything has a place in creation, if given the opportunity to be valued for who they are.

Only misunderstand can always lead to conflict. Where as mutual understanding always alleviates the conflict. This is true for our human inter-relationships aswell, and can be seen evidenced in many cases of such conflicts caused by misunderstanding, elleviated by virtue of simple individuals intention for the allowance of open conversation, regardless of the point of views and the differing opinions. If one goes in with a good heart and good intention and open mind and the willingness to listen and share perspectives and allow for a consistent manner of open conversations, usually the conflict is easily eleviated, that way, much easier than through the conflict itself, which only expands the disintegration of understanding and knowledge on both sides.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2