Lightseeker

Tridaya vs mopai. And 9 palaces chi gong

Hey ppl. Light seeker has returned after learning more stuff. I have read like 3 books on tridaya which is fascinating. And about this very powerful system called 9 palaces chi Kung. Pls share what u know on this stuff and we can discuss 

6 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Light seeker has returned after learning more stuff. 

Unlearning stuff is your next mission.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Unlearning stuff is your next mission.

I thought it was a Jedi thing specifically Yoda.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Hey ppl. Light seeker has returned after learning more stuff. I have read like 3 books on tridaya which is fascinating. And about this very powerful system called 9 palaces chi Kung. Pls share what u know on this stuff and we can discuss 

maybe you could tell us about them?  I've never heard of Tridaya... What kind of practice is it? Neigong, qigong? Is it movement based or more in the mind?  

Sometimes the more technical aspects will bring out people for discussion... but I'd be interested in hearing about new stuff you've learned.

Edited by Fa Xin

1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

maybe you could tell us about them?  I've never heard of Tridaya... What kind of practice is it? Neigong, qigong? Is it movement based or more in the mind? 

The first book is mostly like this I believe, triangular breathing 

Inhale - hold breath compress the "LDT" abdomen + kaegel -  ex hale

Same duration 

And there are the other 2 books with more elaborate exercises. https://pt.scribd.com/user/161726957/satsen-olivier60 

What do you all think about this very first part, the triangular breathing?

good? bad? creates and improves the nether fields? Waste of time? Fake? Truth? Alien secret? Demonic gifts? Illuminati? 

Edited by King Jade
  • Like 1

Don't know about triangle breathing in particular but in most kinds of chi compression and in some Tummo exercises (7in 7hold 7out) that also compress the held breath, its considered very important not to force anything or use much tension.  Especially without an experienced teacher.  Less is better.  Don't over do things.  Build up slowly.

People who are very energy sensitive and/or over do things can get into trouble. 

addon> the Tradaya LEVEL 1 manuals seems a little on the hokier side to me, particularly the exercises but everyone is different and has different aims.  Much of the aim there seems on the power/martial side.  Which can be problematic without a teacher, ie easier to fool oneself and/or get hurt.

Course I greatly enjoyed and recommend Glenn Morris's 'Pathnotes of a..' book which also tended to be on the more power/martial side.  

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1