Adam West

The Thunderpath?

lol I like how you guys defend David Verdesi as if he doesn't have the exact same approach - hahahahaha!

It is pretty simple Chanwu. The approach just not is the same :)

:)

Harry

It is pretty simple Chanwu. The approach just not is the same :)

Harry

Oh but it is, and the reason why you're not seeing it clearly is because you are too into it, too excited and too loyal to someone who is not loyal to you.

My first post on this forum explains a lot and describes all the things I have taken notice of while reading through posts here.

I have inside information about David too that would blow your mind if you knew what is awaiting you, not only of the practises but other details too. But that is already saying too much, and it's frustrating that I can't give out this information to avoid other people getting dragged into this, those who's names shouldn't be tainted by these matters.

It's all about the money.

The guy on the homepage, I wouldn't be surprised if it was David, not at all, not with the things I know in mind.

I feel sorry for you that you feel so bad that you can not share the information you know would help so many to be saved from serious trouble.

I hope you will get permission to share so that everyone can benefit and you can enlighten the blind.

no sarcasm intended

Harry

The guy wh's selling the David Verdesi website alsonruns the seros. de website. On it he'ss selling a myriad of products on how to pick up women using NLP. A Germany copy cat of the Mystery, Style (Neil Strauss The Game) and the like.

His DVD marketing page looks like text book internet marketing. I wonder how long it will take him to offer Kun Lun DVDs and books? :-)

It seems inevitable that predators like this guy will appear as soon as previously esoteric practices moves out into the public awareness. What strikes me is that he seems to be really worthless at NLP as well. His sites reads more like the leaflets I get from my local pizzerias than as something written by someone who has studied the art of how to affect others on the subliminal level. But maybe I missed the more sublime cues? ;-)

Seems like David Verdesi and this guy could give financial seminars on scamming people with big dreams and little scrutiny.

Ah the power people have over those that are not rooted.

Sad really.

I will be standing in Wuji for 20 years on top of a mountain. When I return I will show you my power and will charge you $10,000 USD (for something you can achieve by yourselves anyway, ;) ) to be as powerful as I am.

LOL!