Sign in to follow this  
Zorro Dantes

Hi, Whilst on the topic of the Strange...Feng Shui as a military tactic

Prior to decorative  value, and well being for home health....I feel like this is a concept that could ensnare enemies just as much as it can entice real estate agents, family and friends... quaint thought but it just stuck me as odd as to how many functional insane people there are that have their houses spotlessly and pristine...yet if you were to have a drinking bout with these kind of cats, you'd run the risk of being rolled, molested and waking up dead, were you to fall asleep or pass out early...Beware the dark side of Feng Shui....or rather look to the mind of the individual who's palace you visit perhaps

Spot on Indeed, I guess thats what is at heart of my inquiry. What was the ancient human take on these matters, what  came first   Geographic strategic needs? or the actual need for home lair empowerment from a energetic standpoint...or both?  

• Like 1

Geez...after giving it  a thinking... Feng Shui almost flirts with being sorcery as well, if implemented smoothly into propaganda...think about what is deemed classic by way of almost all theater/televison/movies(obviously subject to personal tastes)... Certainly found it captivating yes?... using Myself as an example victim of these methods, just before  joining the dao bums  I had no prior knowledge of Guy Williams Zorro, I'm only 30 Can't begin to explain the captivation on the ridiculousness of Zorro. However the attraction doesn't make sense considering if you were to ask me about zorro...I would say Antonio Banderas.

All i'm saying...Feng Shui... does it go beyond home and battlefield? and if so,  capturing the human mind by way of putting a battlefield in your home...by way of a televison.:ph34r: 

As a Feng Shui consultant, I don't really see a practical way to use this technique on the battlefield. The most detrimental effects we can calculate and measure by means of Feng Shui still need a good amount of time in order to really manifest as (health) problems. There may be triggers to activate this sooner than later, but still....

However, there is one related technique that was directly used by military strategists: Qimen Dunjia (奇門遁甲). The most famous applications for war can be found in the time of the Chinese Three Kingdoms, where Zhuge Liang used this to calculate the timing of favourable winds for his stratagem.

Today we use Qimen as a tool for analyzing practically every area of life. It is great for prognostications and developing strategies for success. If you want, you can look at it in the way of "life being a battlefield". B)

• Like 2

Thats Cool! So as a Feng Shui consultant, would you say film and television use such techniques more or less in the present? I can't help but notice things such as  use of color is something that is somewhat absent nowdays, good examples the old school james bonds, the shaw brothers, and especially old school star trek....like i said pretty much anything deemed classic, the color popped out at ya, where as in the present, some people think the  image hook on color is uh, grimy darkness an example ; game of thrones...

Personally, I don't think there is a conscious use of Feng Shui color theory. When I watch movies and TV series, I notice the colours, but it always seemed to me like the style of that time (of filming) or the style and preferences of the director. Of course there are some that use this deliberately. I was just thinking of Zhang Yimou's "Curse of the Golden Flower" that is extremely vibrant with colors.

Feng Shui interiour design using colors and the placement of furniture is more of a peripheral, modern application of the knowledge. 

Things like the (outer) environment, position of streets, lighting, the orientation of the site and house itself, as well as factors of time have a much bigger impact on the "feel" of a place.

• Like 1

As someone with only the smallest knowledge I see functions of Feng Shui that are practical.  Visuals,  line of sights, layouts and flow that would be very important strategically in planning a battle.

• Like 1

Yeah just focus on what you want personally, and the feng shui will be there.

One time someone wanted a relationship for a very long time, but his focus was not fine tuned at all. Very undeliberate focus. So he placed paintings of beautiful woman on his wall, but they were all looking away from him. Then someone came in the house, gave it a look, and said "Place paintings of beautiful woman who are actually looking at you." After they did that, the person had a relationship in no time.

People have a much better ability to envision their desire and focus on it, than they give themselves credit. You need to clarify and fine tune your desires. And focus on the true vision of them. The outer reflections will then always effortlessly match your decided focus.

How do you fine tune? Use your heart to focus your way towards the vision that feels best. Then you're know your path is in full alignment with the life experience you're actually truely wanting.

And if you're honest with your feelings and emotions, every single life experience or even thought experience can be a clarifying moment for you, of ever greater realisation of what it is you do want. Which allows you to focus ever more effectively ongoingly ever expandingly.

• Like 1

Whoa thats pretty cool! I'm certainly not that versed on the subject, gave me some time to think...  propers and respect for you lot on that one!

On 26.1.2019 at 12:17 PM, Everything said:

Yeah just focus on what you want personally, and the feng shui will be there.

However, what you describe is not really Feng Shui. The placement or exchange of the paintings can have a effect on the psyche, they can motivate the guy to really go looking for a partner, but this is not what we would have done by means of traditional Feng Shui techniques. At the very least, it would only have been a start but not the one and only measure, since this is only anchored in the realm or layer of man in the concept of Sancai 三才. Feng Shui always works on all three layers at the same time. 

But I'm fully with you that there has to be a focus and clarity on what you want to achieve. There are techniques in spiritual Daoism and Faqimen 法奇門 that are (to some degree) based in what you describe.

Edited by YFS

SO...as far as strategic home needs are concerned i'm kind of questioning the use and function of a lap creature  vs guardian pets...

For example I got the pitbull terriers  situated under the porch near the front door...whilst arguing the function of my wifes small white dog, whom she claims offers just as much in protection and "Comfort".

Maybe i'm just perplexed by the nature of spoiling dog, but i'm of the personal opinion that the littler sucker is just an energy vampire compared to the  use and function of the prize pitbull. I think i recall reading somewhere that having   something of  intimidating creature  placed at the front door has some kind of Feng shui pull...does a lap creature  also have  such  influence?

@YFS In your opinion, does Feng Shui work the same way at every level? I don't know much about Feng Shui, but could you use it to order a city, i.e. maximum building height for regulation of morning and evening sunlight, orientation according to nearby rivers, this side of the mountain or that side of the mountain, placement of sewage pipes etc. How about roads, bridges and dams?

On 9.2.2019 at 10:16 PM, haveaniceday said:

@YFS In your opinion, does Feng Shui work the same way at every level? I don't know much about Feng Shui, but could you use it to order a city

Yes you could do that. Feng Shui can always be applied in layers: first the macro layer, then the micro layer. One big part of Feng Shui has been derived by certain land formations that are seen as ideal, this is concerned solely with the visible environment. This would be the first thing to use in order to plan the general layout of the city. And then everything else you mentioned can and should be factored in for the "fine tuning". However, for such a big structure, there can never be ideal Feng Shui for everyone. It would be possible to discern city blocks by the quality of Feng Shui, but the degrees will always vary.

Then there are is also the factor of time, governing certain cyclical Feng Shui-periods where one area may be supported for a time, and when it changes the area may struggle to keep up with the rest of the city. This can often be seen in industrial estates when new projects suddenly take ages to finish.

Also, I love that you can tell the character of a person simply by looking at their own house. 

But who are these harassful people you speak of? And is she sexy? I don't care about age. If she's a harassful militarian commanding sex officer, I need it. Where can I find those? Cause I can't peak into every home... What feng shui does she have that I can identify on her personal appearannce? 

Hold on... I'm gonna type it directly into my laser guided heat seeking navigation system.

Edited by Everything

Damn my ignorance! Fu dogs...just checked out the plant animal mineral book from Jerry Alan Johnson yous lot probably already way ahead of me on that one too...YFS can you do a consultation via picture or video?(like of my surrounding area) pm your price if that is actually a thing... i've been considering building few things...

Sign in to follow this