Beverly

Test - Beverly

good morning world !

you are SO beautiful today!

outside my window soft sweet snow cushions and covers your cold hard still body

but you are not really cold nor terribly hard nor is your motion frozen

your heart is filled with swirling fire and our father sun will awaken that thin crisp life you show us where our mortal eyes touch you

well, both you and we are simply gross physical manifestations of something both deeper and higher, aren't we"

tho few of US know it and the few of us who do, usually forget it

i'll wager you are always aware

good morning world

you are so beautiful

every day

Edited by Beverly
whimsy
  • Like 8

Hello, Beverly, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Beverly,

Should be good to go on our end. I hope you can join us soon! A very warm welcome, and enjoy! 😊

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 2

wading into the surging surf is always a challenge (especially in the frigid new england sea) but once past the tide &  lifted off ones toes by the thrilling buoyancy of the salty brine... its such a joy to splash and swim and float about ! aha i am here! splashing !. i look forward to becoming part of your community and thank you all for your help getting my thru the gates ... hmmm... i wonder if the pearly ones will be this difficult to enter?:P

haha !!!

i wrote the above thank you note and when i hit 'submit reply', my lamp went out ! signalling my city's power outage !! yes yes, new england icy snowy time right now, and my Elm City was struck and we were a gentle quiet quaint white wonderland for hours and hours... and yes.. it occurred JUST after i added my sort of smiley face... does this mean the powers-that-be don't want me on da Bums? TUFF !!! You guys do! and you've helped me climb on-board, sooo..... LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!!!!!!

• Like 2