Sign in to follow this  
2ndchance

Amaterasu The Sun Goddess vs the dark goddess of the order of the evil dragons vs Shiva The Destroyer God

This is a true story.

Currently, Shiva The Destroyer God is now meditating very hard to reach Further Levels of Enlightenment.

He now faces his number one enemy, the dark goddess of the order of the evil dragons who has been enslaving our human race through superior evil powers of technological, spiritual, financial, political, military, medical fields.

This dark goddess rules over all destructive sexual acts and activities. her power is invoked into all human lives during abortions, rapes, incests, prostitutions, sexual slavery and any sexual act that involves violence. The illuminatus which are the foot-soldiers of the order of the evil dragons routinely sacrifice children to her in order to further their interests in the sex trade, one of the evil dragons' most lucrative industries.

The dark goddess love to incarnate as insanely beautiful human woman for the purpose of devouring human male flesh.

Shiva has been tested severely too many times from this dark goddess and her armies of succubus demonesses female asuras.

Shiva has now been granted the power of the universe to punish her utterly by dragging her into the deepest levels of the Chinese Hells Diyu where she will be die and reborn again to be punished and tortured and die and reborn again for countless infinity lives.

In Steps Amaterasu The Sun Goddess.

"Dear Shiva, the dark goddess is just one major deity of darkness along with other old ones the gods of evil who ruled the order of the evil dragons. They viewed evil and the spreading of evil as fun and play to them.

Let Amaterasu The Sun Goddess deal with the dark goddess.

It takes a woman to totally defeat another woman.

Two can play at the same.

The Sun Goddess Amaterasu view good and the spreading of good as fun and play too, Shiva."

Edited by 2ndchance
  • Like 1

So from all the dao bums' point of view, what does it mean by a woman to defeat another woman?

How does the female arch-angel defeat the female asura?

How would Quan Yin defeat lilith, the succubus queen?

Shiva The Destroyer God of Death laughed at Amatserau the Sun Goddess and asked, "O Beautiful Sun Goddess, What Can You Do To Defeat the dark goddess?"

"the dark goddess of the order of the evil dragons is beyond redemption."

Edited by 2ndchance

Amaterasu The Sun Goddess asked Shiva The Destroyer God of Death, " Are you just Death?"

Shiva:- "True Death is the Death of Evil, the Death of Samsara, the Death of Rebirth & Dying, the Death of Death itself."

Amaterasu:- "the dark goddess represents the evil greedy feminist bitch in all human women who wants to enslave, use, torture all men in their quest for more material temporary desires."

"You can torture and destroy the dark goddess in the deepest levels of chinese hells diyu but would you drag all human women into hell to punish them for all their Evil femininity?"

"Do you truly understand women and females, Shiva Destroyer God of Death?

"No matter how evil a female is, regardless of her being an asura, a demoness, a dark goddess, a succubus, or just a normal mortal, they are most afraid of the Emptiness Void of Death. Women are more afraid of Death than Men."

"This is why females are drawn to male sexual energies sperms to keep them alive."

"This is why males are drawn to females in order to give them male sexual energies sperms."

more to come.. I am getting blocked now..

There are 2 other major deities old ones ruling the order of the evil dragons along with the dark goddess.

They are the god of evil intent and the god of killing.

Shiva, the Destroyer God of Death is of the pure good intent of destruction death.

The god of evil intent and the god of killing can't touch Shiva so they have to send the dark goddess to seduce and tempt Shiva into the wrong path, choosing the wrong women, choosing the wrong sexual acts, choosing the wrong love, etc.

In his meditations, Shiva has to undergo time travel trials of going into the past, present, future of mating loving marrying various females of different incarnations. 

Shiva is more of a warrior than a lover. Shiva likes to destroy demons and does't love enough.

Male Buddhas can't seem to get through to Shiva whose hearts seem to be devoid of any emotions, good or bad.

Shiva likes to indulge in the emptiness of the void of death all the time. Dunno why.

In fact, Shiva likes the destruction of demons over sex although his Lingam is a most holy object.

Maybe Shiva's Lingam is too holy for women to endure.

Edited by 2ndchance

the dark goddess represent lust, negative emotions.

Amaterasu the Sun Goddess represent Love, positive emotions.

Shiva the Destroyer God of Death represent the emptiness of void, the death of emotions, good or bad.

Shiva feels at home when fighting and destroying with the emptiness of void, the death of emotions, good or bad.

Edited by 2ndchance

"I am created Shiva, the Destroyer; death, the shatterer of worlds. 

Who is this dog meat that dares challenge me?"

This dark goddess rules over all destructive sexual acts and activities. her power is invoked into all human lives during abortions, rapes, incests, prostitutions, sexual slavery and any sexual act that involves violence.

Yeah but apart from that what's wrong with her?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

the dark goddess represent lust, negative emotions.

Amaterasu the Sun Goddess represent Love, positive emotions.

Shiva the Destroyer God of Death represent the emptiness of void, the death of emotions, good or bad.

Shiva feels at home when fighting and destroying with the emptiness of void, the death of emotions, good or bad.

It is not possible to fight with or destroy with the emptiness of void. If there is fighting, there is no emptiness.  The Tao Te Ching explains it well...

FORTY-THREE

The softest thing in the universe Overcomes the hardest thing in the universe.

That without substance can enter where there is no room.

Hence I know the value of non-action.

Teaching without words and working without doing Are understood by very few.

• Like 2

glad I don't subscribe to the OP's religion. 

I think we have to battle the greed and  selfishness within ourselves and not project onto gods and what not.  Mankinds problems are caused by well.. mankind, us.   If Shiva beats up some dark goddess, we're still the same, and will create the same problems.  Blaming gods for the problem of man or our own shit, doesn't get us anywhere**. 

Usually violence begets more violence and crappy unintended consequences.  Best to work on ourselves and try to do some positive things, even the small stuff for our fellow man and our environment. 

**heck, maybe we're the ones driving the gods crazy.  cause that's what kids do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thelerner said:

glad I don't subscribe to the OP's religion. 

But we know someone who does. I wonder if the OP knows him too?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

You pointed out the problem 😁

Not really that big of a problem. As all are subtly impacted by it even though they are not consciously aware of it. A sage that can share/teach that way can enter (the mind) “even where there is no room”. :) 

6 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

This is a true story.

Currently, Shiva The Destroyer God is now meditating very hard to reach Further Levels of Enlightenment.

He now faces his number one enemy, the dark goddess of the order of the evil dragons who has been enslaving our human race through superior evil powers of technological, spiritual, financial, political, military, medical fields.

And here you are, playing in a technological sandbox discussing spiritual topics... 

This should be interesting. 

The dark goddess love to incarnate as insanely beautiful human woman for the purpose of devouring human male flesh.

Or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

**heck, maybe we're the ones driving the gods crazy.  cause that's what kids do. 

:lol:

• Like 1

Amaterasu:- "the dark goddess represents the evil greedy feminist bitch in all human women who wants to enslave, use, torture all men in their quest for more material temporary desires."

"You can torture and destroy the dark goddess in the deepest levels of chinese hells diyu but would you drag all human women into hell to punish them for all their Evil femininity?"

more to come.. I am getting blocked now..

Perhaps you've gained the gift of prophesy? :D

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

Seems like this thread belongs in the fiction writers subforum.

Do we have one of those yet?

It's not a bad idea. 

• Like 3

There's some seriously weird topics popping up lately. I think a few have been over indulging over the recent holidays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, King Jade said:

I bet the Lord of Death will kick your all collective asses!!

He sure will. I'm still running away.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

He sure will. I'm still running away.

I just don’t sleep. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

There's some seriously weird topics popping up lately. I think a few have been over indulging over the recent holidays.

Mushrooms? 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this