Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Anti Lord of Death steel underpants sale !

Since the Lord of Death has informed a venerable DBs member of our impending doom by giving all non Asian  Daobums a good arse kicking, I am offering these  steel underpants, for one week only, at a special rate.  Made from good quality Port Kembla  Aussie steel, with reinforcing around the arse  area.

Dont be caught out !    Order one today ! 

• Haha 3

Everyone loves a sale. Can I buy more than one or is it only one per customer? 

Could you give some more information about this lord of death? Just wondering if is the same entity that is very afraid of me because I am Deathless. 

Also interested in the Aussie steel can I get a blade forged I might have some old sword fittings? Currently with this sword I have thrust-ed through so many trees that the blade is getting stressed out.

2 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Everyone loves a sale. Can I buy more than one or is it only one per customer? 

Yes . .  Come around. for a personal fitting  .

Could you give some more information about this lord of death? Just wondering if is the same entity that is very afraid of me because I am Deathless. 

Probably not. This particular Lord of Death seems an unowned projection from the consciousness of a non  non-Asian with a rather embarrassing agenda   :)

Also interested in the Aussie steel can I get a blade forged I might have some old sword fittings? Currently with this sword I have thrust-ed through so many trees that the blade is getting stressed out.

Actually I have a  naked blade ready to  go, haven't done anything with it for years so may as well throw it in with your two pair of underpants.   It was made from the main circular saw from Boggy Creek Sawmill.  Its won many a battle with Aussie hardwoods, they dont make steel like that no more. It has a trace of dusty minor surface rust.   Needs a grip and pommel  . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

Needs a grip

If we are going to face the Lord of Death, we all need to get a grip. 

Does that come with the underpants? 

9 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Currently with this sword I have thrust-ed through so many trees that the blade is getting stressed out.

I think the trees are stressed out as well. 

What do you have against poor defenseless trees? 

Or is is an anti-buddhist agenda I sense, "let no man, woman or child ever again become enlighted under a tree"? 🤪 

• Haha 1

I forgot to mention that the trees are standing dead trees. Not so impressive now. 

This is not an anti buddhist agenda just a warning for buddhist Do not screw off, the time is now while trees are still standing.

My sword hand will not be held back.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

If we are going to face the Lord of Death, we all need to get a grip. 

Does that come with the underpants? 

Yes, if no one else wants it.

Come around for a fitting

image.png.afed610e49ff0878a7898be270a474fb.png

Sign in to follow this