Sign in to follow this  
WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

Lord of Death

There is a Lord of Death. He is from Eastern Culture. There is one way around the Lord... You must run. If you have more knowledge than you are allowed he will find you in a dream and you can not hide. Good night.

-theNERD

• Like 1

... I don't know how to tell you guys this... *I'm burying my head in my hands on this one*... This isn't a dream. I don't know why you don't get this.. Im not really joking here.. I am a student for a reason. The leader dies every time.

2 hours ago, theNERD said:

... I don't know how to tell you guys this... *I'm burying my head in my hands on this one*... This isn't a dream. I don't know why you don't get this.. Im not really joking here.. I am a student for a reason. The leader dies every time.

How did you learn of this lord of death?

Surely, you didn't expect your learned friends at the bums to take this seriously enough to cease their quest for knowledge and run?

"Death" is inactive.

It cannot "do".

Like the way Dark is not the reverse of Light, but merely the absence of it.

Inactivity is "no activity".

"No activity" requires no "Lord" to conduct it.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, theNERD said:

There is a Lord of Death. He is from Eastern Culture. There is one way around the Lord... You must run. If you have more knowledge than you are allowed he will find you in a dream and you can not hide. Good night.

-theNERD

Run ?   That will not help .

A man went to a fortune teller and was told the Lord of Death would come for him  and find him in the town market place in one weeks time.  So he fled to Samarkand and hid himself amongst the  crowds of people there.

But then he bumped straight into the Lord of Death, who seemed surprised and said : "There you are !  I knew I had to pick you up this week in your village market, but I was worried that I could not get there as I have been so busy here .  "

Edited by Nungali

20 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Well what a happy post. 

NO time for happy ...... just  RUN ! 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Aetherous said:

This is how you take care of the so-called "Lord of Death"!

SgXh7Dk.gif

That looks like Master Ueshiba and his students   :D 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, theNERD said:

... I don't know how to tell you guys this... *I'm burying my head in my hands on this one*... This isn't a dream. I don't know why you don't get this.

Perhaps, if you explained what you mean  LESS  cryptically  ?

16 hours ago, theNERD said:

. Im not really joking here.. I am a student for a reason. The leader dies every time.

All students die too   ... and  followers die as well as leaders .

Not sure what your point is   :huh:

Death is coming? Well quite frankly it can't do me worse things than life has done. Soo I'll be here drinking tea and enjoying some butter biscuits and getting a head, while you run buddy. There is no running away from the death, buddy. But damn biscuits and bjs are not so out of reach if you are polite, handsome and/or have money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nungali said:

NO time for happy ...... just  RUN ! 

im not listening to the video... but you get it.. You cant escape.. Also. uhhh.. if you have too much information and no knowledge it comes for you in the night.. this isnt a threat its an asian fact.

18 hours ago, Miroku said:

Death is coming? Well quite frankly it can't do me worse things than life has done. Soo I'll be here drinking tea and enjoying some butter biscuits and getting a head, while you run buddy. There is no running away from the death, buddy. But damn biscuits and bjs are not so out of reach if you are polite, handsome and/or have money.

hahaha ya

im not ugly enough to get head

^

A

EDIT: nvm i didnt see the *of before reach...

Edited by theNERD
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, theNERD said:

im not listening to the video... but you get it.. You cant escape.. Also. uhhh.. if you have too much information and no knowledge it comes for you in the night.. this isnt a threat its an asian fact.

An  Asian fact    eh ?   

Hmmmm . I am am in Australia , is that part of Asia or not ? Please answer quickly so  I know whether to run or not .

Also, if it is Australia IS part of Asia .... can I hop instead of run ?

[  Note   'mystical Lord of Death ' sound track   :)  ]

On 14/01/2019 at 11:58 PM, theNERD said:

-theNERD

I was out running today and happened to bump into The Lord of Death himself. Not a pleasant guy. Told me he's going to enter the dreams of people on the Dao Bums forum and kick their non-asian asses. I kept on running.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, lifeforce said:

I was out running today and happened to bump into The Lord of Death himself. Not a pleasant guy. Told me he's going to enter the dreams of people on the Dao Bums forum and kick their non-asian asses. I kept on running.

Did Lord of Death have an Asian appearance  ?  

Tell him to bring it on !   ( I am wearing my steel underpants today  so   ......:P 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, theNERD said:

dduuuuuude. life force is wit it... I'm a Sith not a Jedi

Of the we're all equal variety, or rule of two variety?

Sign in to follow this