Tibetan_Ice

Immortal Foetus

Hi :)

About a week and a half ago, after a session of opening the crown, smiling and channeling divine energy which included focusing on my heart, I noticed this little white form of a person sitting in a full lotus floating about two feet in front of me.

I immediately bound it in the name of Jesus Christ and prayed the blood of Jesus over it. Then I asked it to leave if it was not from the highest purest regions. The figure remained. This was not my guide. So, I asked it "Who are you?". It replied "You". I could see that it was connected to me by a chord of misty white light.

I can make it spin around, go up and down and even come back to my abdomen. I think it came out of my heart area in my chest.

I sent it to the world with the water and the sun in the sky to sit there for a while. I also sent it to visit someone I know and when I did, I could see the person sitting at a table. I could sense the whole room.

Now, after reading the Immortal Foetus in "Taoist Yoga - Alchemy & Immortality", I'm wondering if this 'astral self' is the Immortal Foetus spoken of in this book. Any ideas anyone?

:)

TI

• Like 1

It sounds like an intense experience. Every time I have a sensory hallucination of some sort during or after meditation, my teacher tells me to ignore it and return to the first point. All of these images are created by the thoughts and are distractions. They are the product of our conditioning, desires, expectations, fears, and so on. As the thoughts quiet, the deeper ones come forth and can be pretty intense and unexpected. It's certainly possible that your experience was other than that but that has been my training so far....

It sounds like an intense experience. Every time I have a sensory hallucination of some sort during or after meditation, my teacher tells me to ignore it and return to the first point. All of these images are created by the thoughts and are distractions. They are the product of our conditioning, desires, expectations, fears, and so on. As the thoughts quiet, the deeper ones come forth and can be pretty intense and unexpected. It's certainly possible that your experience was other than that but that has been my training so far....

I am curious, if these kinds of experiences are just being manufactured by the mind, how come often visions proof to be true at a later time? For exmaple, from experience it seems to me that the astral body really can travel to remote places. At least external circumstances adjust themselfs to it.

Hi :)

About a week and a half ago, after a session of opening the crown, smiling and channeling divine energy which included focusing on my heart, I noticed this little white form of a person sitting in a full lotus floating about two feet in front of me.

I immediately bound it in the name of Jesus Christ and prayed the blood of Jesus over it. Then I asked it to leave if it was not from the highest purest regions. The figure remained. This was not my guide. So, I asked it "Who are you?". It replied "You". I could see that it was connected to me by a chord of misty white light.

I can make it spin around, go up and down and even come back to my abdomen. I think it came out of my heart area in my chest.

I sent it to the world with the water and the sun in the sky to sit there for a while. I also sent it to visit someone I know and when I did, I could see the person sitting at a table. I could sense the whole room.

Now, after reading the Immortal Foetus in "Taoist Yoga - Alchemy & Immortality", I'm wondering if this 'astral self' is the Immortal Foetus spoken of in this book. Any ideas anyone?

TI

yes this is the immortal foetus you just born but it is still a baby it is Yin, you should keep it in your abdomen and nurture and bathing it until it grows and become mature or Yang Shen or Spiritual Body as it is called in theosophy

check this video :

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/2300035...eality-pt6_news

it's the sixth part of a 60 minutes movie Spiritual Reality

Edited by steam

I am curious, if these kinds of experiences are just being manufactured by the mind, how come often visions proof to be true at a later time? For exmaple, from experience it seems to me that the astral body really can travel to remote places. At least external circumstances adjust themselfs to it.

Tibetan_Ice is a very visual person - not only are all his descriptions very visual, but there is a certain quality you may sense reading his posts - There is a certain pace (fast) and a light, insubstantial, heavenly quality that I feel reading his posts - as a contrast reading Ian's posts, I feel a real, earthy gravity - Cat's posts open up in the heart - there is a mixture of gravity and of lightness, playing together - there is a kind of emotional, movmenty feeling to it... TI's posts certainly feel without ground, I won't speculate as to what that means, but for me personally it's a little disconcerting, but then again I'm a kinesthetic, earthy person - I can certainly escape up into the heavens, but that's how I personally tend to lose touch with what's around me here and now, maybe I haven't developed my inner earth fully enough to go 'up' without losing touch with 'down'... I'm really pleased that you share with us, TI, it's reassuring to see such diversity.

Guest winpro07
:mellow::) Edited by winpro07

Our mind likes to play all kinds of "spiritualized" games. :)

I wouldn't put much attention to it.

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Our mind likes to play all kinds of "spiritualized" games. :)

I wouldn't put much attention to it.

Agreed.

I am pretty sure that the immortal fetus is the outcome of taoist research into stem cells. Adults retain some (a recent discovery) but in a "normal" adult they are dormant ("silenced") because the program that tells them "go" is turned off, and the program that tells them "standby" is on instead, at all times. There is no "modern" method to cancel the "standby" program. There's ancient taoist methods though, and the efficient ones are aimed at replicating the overall fetal conditions for the whole body and the whole consciousness. If these conditions are "on," their totality signals "go" to the stem cells.

Now then. Unless you are a pregnant woman, the "fetus" in the abdomen is a metaphor; the reality is a retrieved somatosensory memory of yourself being one, of how to be one.

If you focus on remembering what it's like to be eating a lemon, your salivary glands might get activated... remember?.. sour... so sour your whole face contorts... eeeeeech... sour... ugh... lemon... shudder... lemon... so sour... and your saliva starts flowing... close your eyes, you have a lemon in your hand, so sour... you bite into it, chew... chew... keep chewing... and saliva starts flowing... did it? Mine certainly did. But I wasn't actually biting into a lemon, I was merely activating a somatosensory memory -- and it was enough to cause tangible physical events, the ones corresponding to the actual past reality of what the memory was about. Now then... With the immortal fetus, things you have to remember are much earlier, much deeper... but if you get that memory right, you are it. Your stem cells, just like your salivary glands, only need the right memory accessed with enough precision to get going. You can function like the immortal fetus -- you can be new again, forever new. Long as you remember, you have immortality ahead of you. Forgetting is a two-fold program: first "standby" and then "die." Nothing conquers mortality but memory...

Also sprach Taomeow.

Guest winpro07

The formation of the astral body is real. It does begin as a foetus in the womb of the body. Its is not imagination

The formation of the astral body is real. It does begin as a foetus in the womb of the body. Its is not imagination

This is when you don't interpret the allegory of a "foetus" inside your body. If you just read the words then you will believe it's really a foetus, if you interpret it you will see that it's just what Taomeow said :-) It is the state you were in before being born to this world. Not tainted by the illusion of separateness, decay and dualism. I see it as a seed you plant when you meditate and as you advance your spiritual seed will grow - but it's only allegorical.

I fell through my bed and out of body several times in a row the first experiences I had as a young teenager, without any kind of meditation prior to that.

Then we can argue if there is such a thing as "leaving the body", perhaps you never leave, but that is another discussion and a bit more advanced.

Guest winpro07

I did not mean a physical foetus. We are not born with astral bodies. It is not a memory of how it used to be. The higher bodies are formed within the real body

Edited by winpro07

Well, I left my body without any kind of training whatsoever... so either I developed an astral body without effort or you are actually wrong :-)

Guest winpro07

Development was intended by nature to occur spontaneously. Things have been way out of balance for a long time. As soon as we begin to sleep everything slows way down. There are a few who never sleep

Well, I left my body without any kind of training whatsoever... so either I developed an astral body without effort or you are actually wrong :-)

The tiny 'self' is able to migrate along the center poll of the physical bodyas well as it does in other places

Ice is totally on track

Edited by winpro07

INTENSE!!!

So what was the outcome?

Was you awake eyes opened when you could see it?

WYG

Hi WYG :)

When I first noticed parts of it, my eyes were closed. It was after a heart chakra meditation, focussing downwards.

The astral body (little white body) has changed into a clearer colored body which looks like me; it now has skin tones but no hair. It floats and I can send it places. I haven't really done too much with it because, I'm kind of shocked and wondering maybe if I'm just going crazy.

I can see it always if I just focus on it. It appears even more clearly, even if I don't think of it, if I focus my eyes between my brows and relax. It just appears..

TI

Hi Steve :)

This phenonmenon developed over 3 heart meditations. At first, I could see just the legs and didn't realize that it was a body. The next meditation, it was still kind of hazy and I could see it from the waist down. The third time is when i could see the whole shape.

I also try to ignore the one-time visions that I see during meditation. I see all kinds of people, faces and scenes which I ignore now. The ones I pay attention to are the ones that occur when I'm not meditating or the ones that are persistent.

Thanks for your input :)

TI

yes this is the immortal foetus you just born but it is still a baby it is Yin, you should keep it in your abdomen and nurture and bathing it until it grows and become mature or Yang Shen or Spiritual Body as it is called in theosophy

check this video :

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/2300035...eality-pt6_news

it's the sixth part of a 60 minutes movie Spiritual Reality

Hi Steam :)

Yes, that video is exactly what it looked like when it first appeared along with the cord. Now, it has changed to have skin tones and I can see a lot more detail. Hmmm. I wonder if I can influence the appearance.. I will have to try..

Thanks for your response. That is a great video, by the way.

TI

Hi,

Yes, I can dress it (my astral body?) up, make it change clothes and appearance. I can turn it into a bear.

I just sent it to visit taomeow and saw a large open room with hard wood floors and a long rail on the wall. There is a female standing in black leotards with one hand on the rail, lifting her right leg up away from her body. It looks like a dance studio with someone practicing..

TI

I did not mean a physical foetus. We are not born with astral bodies. It is not a memory of how it used to be. The higher bodies are formed within the real body

Ah I can see what you mean when giving it more thought, but... the astral body is probably something every person has, it is probably something very natural that evolves along with your physical body.

It's a very common experience and it happens to a lot of "ordinary" people who have never given a thought to these matter before.

Hi,

Yes, I can dress it (my astral body?) up, make it change clothes and appearance. I can turn it into a bear.

I just sent it to visit taomeow and saw a large open room with hard wood floors and a long rail on the wall. There is a female standing in black leotards with one hand on the rail, lifting her right leg up away from her body. It looks like a dance studio with someone practicing..

TI

I don't understand... you are watching this body as if not being that body... then send it away, and you claim to see things from afar when you didn't have any "first person" perception throught that body in the first place? Confusing... Explain please...

Edited by Chanwu

I don't understand... you are watching this body as if not being that body... then send it away, and you claim to see things from afar when you didn't have any "first person" perception throught that body in the first place? Confusing... Explain please...

Hi Chanwu :)

I sit here and I can see 'my astral body' there in front of me. I tell my astral body to go someplace, anywhere. In a second, it is as if I am looking at a round scene with darkness on the outside. On the inside I do not see the astral body; I see a scene. The scene is kind of hazy as if looking through vapors. I think that I am actually looking through the eyes in my astral body because my psychic sight is way clearer than that.

Now that I think of it, a month ago, after a session of deep silence meditation when I started to explore the cave with only water on the floor and darkness above, the sun rose up into the sky revealing a huge still ocean over which a clay figure was floating. A few days later, when I focused on the scene, the sun was directing electrical beams/waves at the clay figure, and this process pulled out a small body of light which the sun then proceeded to swing back and forth like a pendulum. This went on for three days. It was kind of alarming to me. Sometimes I would imagine myself in the little body of light and feel the movements. Sometimes the path or orbits were like circle eights..

Perhaps this was the birth of the foetus or astral body? I have no idea about the logical sequence of time; I thought everybody has an astral body and that the astral body is what we sense emotions, feeling and sensory data like taste and pain through. Perhaps the birth of the astral body or foetus is in a different time? Or maybe the birth of the astral body is not a birth but a splitting or bifurcation from the body. ?? And, when it is ready, it just appears three feet before you level with your heart?

TI

Hi Tibetan Ice,

I know that what happen to you is something real because I had some similar experience. When I was 24 I had an OBE and traveled in the water and sun world that you talk about. That was the most amazing experience of my life, it was not just a dream or a lucid dream because I can make the difference, it was not a vision because I had the strongest feeling to be ALIVE and FREE. I felt vividly how I (my conscience) exit my body through my forehead and the sensations were all multiplied several times than the real world sensations. At that time I had no idea about meditation except some relaxation techniques from yoga books and qigong exercises also from books, and I never took drugs, I came from an ex-communist country, so i have no idea to compare. My experience was interrupted by some sort of an angel or very powerful light being who sent me back in my body, the return was very physical and violent. I tried some another time to exit but something horrible happened and the angel again sent me back in the body. That was it, since then I was never able to exit and all my life I tried to understand what happened to me, I read a lot of books about spiritual world: Castaneda, Steiner, Gurdjieff, and that's why I am interested in alchemical taoism. Why am I telling you this? Because out there aren't only compassionate loving light beings but also a lot of predators who barely wait you around corner... so my advice is the safest place for your soul is inside your body. The soul in this stage is not immortal so you need to continue cultivation and refine it as long as possible.

I will tell you the story of a friend of mine who achieved the same experiences as you through meditation, except that he saw himself (his soul) in front of him as a real image with the same characteristics as him. He can do same things as you can but he developed something else later through cultivation, some kind of an etheric view, he was capable to see the colored chackras inside him and anybody else, then again after some period of time of cultivation he could see the net of meridians filled with some kind of white light fluid. It is not a vision or a dream, he can see them in this real world, on him and in front of a mirror and on the other people. Though these are exceptional accomplishments, this does not mean he is immortal, and he knows that. Actually it is said that ancient taoists mapped the Qi meridians by seeing them literally after developing this power in meditation.

These are not fantasies of a delusional mind, when many other peoples around the globe and throughout the history and civilizations have similar stories and even similar sciences to cultivate the spirit and make someone experience those kind of phenomena, that means out there is some kind of objective "Spiritual Reality" which for some is inaccessible, some just scratched the surface and very few enter it as a second or parallel life.

Concerning the alchemical taoism, here is a map of the birth and cultivation of the Immortal Fetus, which is very suggestive. I would be very glad that someone who knows Chinese to translate it:

lft0.jpg

Gurdjieff says that the soul is made during the physical terrestrial life. Humans are the the mixtures of earth vibration, planetary vibration and solar vibration. We are not born with a soul but with an apparatus who build it during the life. If the human dies, the parts return to where belong, earth goes to earth, planetary vibration return to their realm so everything dissolves. The body who grows inside the body is formed of subtler vibrations than the physical body and corresponds to the solar vibrations and is indestructible on earth. He can die though prematurely if it is not grown up and educated, and if reaches vibrations of higher order. Astral body needs a mental body but even so it is still not immortal. The fourth body which is called spiritual body is immortal inside the solar system. The consciousness which is like a divine seed or a divine spark needs a body to be alive, and that's why the transfer should be done during the earthly life.

The soul is not the stem cells. Stem cells or any other cell or molecule belongs to the earthly body which is formed by the material particles that actual science knows. The material of the soul is much finer, yet undetected by science but still material. It is so called Cosmic particles or Cosmic vibration.

Steiner said: "If the materialists would know the nature of matter they would became spiritualists".

Gurdjieff said: "If the spiritualists would know that the spirit is some kind of matter just only finer, they would be materialists". So I believe both of them were right, and I believe that taoist alchemy actually works.

Edited by steam

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07