Sign in to follow this  
Goldleaf

Another painfully awesome sleep update, yeah!

Hi there daobums,

I once again moved house, and at first was sleeping amaazing.  Amazing, saw beauty in everything, felt relaxed and open and talkative.  I remember thinking, as I laid on the bed "this is so comfortable, there is no shaking in my body compared to previous beds, ahhhh".  And I was sleeping so well I felt potent!!  (As opposed to im-potent lol).  Girls were showing interest in me and I was showing more interest in them.  I was having long dreams that I remember almost all parts of them and were really refreshing.   Anyway, I don't know what happened, but after two-three weeks, I had some not-nice sleeps here.  I woke with bloodshot eyes.  Lately I have even been waking feeling anxious and fearful and doubtful of myself.  Yet I do not have bad habits, do hard drugs, and I eat well and do chi kung regularly.

So here is the thing that I don't understand.  How can my sleep go from 10/10 amazing, to 2/10 feeling insecure, unrested and fearful, in the space of such a short time?  The only other clues I have are that like I mentioned my eyes have felt bloodshot at times.  I use my laptop lying in bed sometimes, maybe I will stop doing that for now and see what happens, do a bit of minimalism.  See, even while typing this  I feel a liquidy feeling in my kidneys, which I did not feel when I was sleeping amazing.

Here is another weird clue.  I laid on the bed yesterday arvo to have a short nap, in a different way to before, and even though I didn't nap, I felt absolutely amazing, after just lying there for a few minutes.  I got up and had a warm engaging chat with my housemate, that turned into a 10minute chat!  Perhaps there are certain sweet spots in the bed who knows, but even if there were, it must have been pretty lucky that I hit those sweet spots for the first two entire weeks that I slept there??

*** I will update and edit this post for posterity.  ****

(Edit 14/1) - Just realised, could it all be because the bed has wooden slats??, and there are gaps.   So I wonder, when I lay in a way which might cause a blockage in my pressure points where I lie, such as the hips and shoulders...could this cause a blockage / contribute to more difficulties?  Is sore eyes related to any acupuncture channels in the arm / shoulder??

Cheers

Goldleaf

Edited by Goldleaf
update

33 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Maybe your thinking about it too much.

Good point, the mind is powerful.  But the thing is, I wasn't thinking about it much before the bad sleeps begun happening.  It just crept in. 

49 minutes ago, Goldleaf said:

Good point, the mind is powerful.  But the thing is, I wasn't thinking about it much before the bad sleeps begun happening.  It just crept in. 

May I ask, do you have worries and anxieties during waking hours too?

I think this has been a pattern for you, Goldleaf. For years now (if I'm remembering correctly), you come to the forum and talk about how sleep is bad in one place, how moving to a new place seems better but then the sleep is bad there as well. It seems like an obsession.

It might not be, and you might truly be experiencing some strange phenomenon related to your sleep for all of these years...if that's the case, I feel bad about suggesting it could be an obsession.

But at least, it's good to contemplate why this seems like such a recurring theme for you.

Yes it could be, but honestly, after sleeping so amazingly well in this current place I thought I had made it.  Even with my doubts at first about sleep I still slept well.

I don't mean to bother this forum.  I am just really tired and appreciate a bit of extra help.  I am so tired I cannot relax lol.

When you feel anxious, investigate inside to find out what it means.   Be curious, what does it feel like ?   Is it a subtle vibration and dark feeling coming from your left hip ?  Speak to it, can you visualise what is there ?   And speaking to it, what does it say ?  Can it remember when these feelings started, some point in the past ?   Here you are speaking to parts of your subconscious.

You talk about feeling really really amazing.   Well feeling really really amazing is normally followed by really really unamazing.   Because it's not grounded.

Blaming your feelings on the bed slats or things outside of you .... is quite weird.   Did you never think to look inside yourself ?

• Like 1

Physical activity maybe? 

Moving house is physical. When you’re settled you exert less - maybe that’s your clue?

Try doing physical exercise. Sleep and wake at a regular time every day - be strict on this. Don’t sleep longer than 8.5hrs (or less than 7.5). No screen time before bed. Have a warm shower before sleep.

These are the things that tend to help.

Edited by freeform
  • Like 2

Wooden slats.. No.. they are in the WALLS!

Kidding of course :D

Seriously have you checked/changed your washing detergent and softener that you use for washing sheets, pillow? I started using cheap washing powder and a vinegar solution instead of a softener, works great. Before that I was using ariel that caused allergy reactions just by being near it and was using the supposedly certified expensive no allergy softener which caused allergies like runny nose and itchy eyes.

• Like 1

When the window is open, nothing else matters.

The window is so close, no matter how faaaaar.

Opening it, coulden't be much more from the heaaaaart.

Forever, trusting the fresh air in who we aaaaare.

And nothing else matteeeers.....

Never opened myself this waaaay.

Life is ours, we live it our waaaaaay.

All these words I don't just saaaaay.

And nothing else matteeeers.

Trust I seek, and I find in opening the window in youuuuuu.

Everyday, for us something neeeew.

Open window for a different vieeew.

And nothing else matteeeers!

Never cared for what the closed windows doooo!

Never cared for what they knooooow!

But I knooooow!

The window is so close, no matter how faaaar.

Coulden't be much more from the heaaaaArt!

Forever, trusting who the open windows aaaare!

And nothing else matteeeers...

Edited by Everything
  • Haha 1

Things that can disrupt or disturb sleep -

Marijuana

Alcohol

Electronic stimulation in the evening

Dehydration

Diet

Exercising too late

Eating too late

Too much energy work

Just some thoughts, good luck

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

When you feel anxious, investigate inside to find out what it means.   Be curious, what does it feel like ?   Is it a subtle vibration and dark feeling coming from your left hip ?  Speak to it, can you visualise what is there ?   And speaking to it, what does it say ?  Can it remember when these feelings started, some point in the past ?   Here you are speaking to parts of your subconscious.

You talk about feeling really really amazing.   Well feeling really really amazing is normally followed by really really unamazing.   Because it's not grounded.

Blaming your feelings on the bed slats or things outside of you .... is quite weird.   Did you never think to look inside yourself ?

Rideforever, thanks but to be honest, since doing all the blood tests, sleep study, allergy test, visit naturopath... I have come to believe the major issue is environmental.  That doesn't mean I want to dismiss internal aspects.  If I was healthier, doing yoga, could stop overthinking at will, was getting the reported benefits from my daily chi kung, and not as sensitive to chemicals as I probably am...then I have no doubt this would help.  

But the fact that I have had amazing sleeps just after moving to a new house and new mattress (literally amazing, I had girls stare at me as they walked past), what else can I believe but it is the environment?  

Maybe I just need to air my mattress every two or three days.  I will try that and update. 

gl

8 hours ago, Goldleaf said:

Rideforever, thanks but to be honest, since doing all the blood tests, sleep study, allergy test, visit naturopath... I have come to believe the major issue is environmental.  That doesn't mean I want to dismiss internal aspects.  If I was healthier, doing yoga, could stop overthinking at will, was getting the reported benefits from my daily chi kung, and not as sensitive to chemicals as I probably am...then I have no doubt this would help.  

But the fact that I have had amazing sleeps just after moving to a new house and new mattress (literally amazing, I had girls stare at me as they walked past), what else can I believe but it is the environment?  

Maybe I just need to air my mattress every two or three days.  I will try that and update. 

gl

To start off, I suggest, take water in your hand, and snort it through you nose, to clean your nose. The first time you do it, it will be a little bit of a shock, for 10 seconds or so. Not really painful, just a bit of a sting. But only for 10 seconds. After your nose is clean, then the shock wont be there anymore, you can rinse your nose with endless water, all it will do is clean it and you don't feel a thing, cause it's already cleansed. The same when you have a wound, and you put alcohol on it. It stings the first time. Second time, you put 5 liters alcohol on it, you don't feel a thing, because it is already clean.

After your nasal passage has been cleaned, you will begin to smell literally everything, every single detail about your environment. And you can instantly identify the source of the problem. But also note, your entire nose is literally ressurected from the death, even with 1 cleaning of your nose. So that unto itself also solved the problem. Just clean tap water, that's it. So simple. 

Then secondly, your entire physical bodies imune system, is dependent on your blood circulation, which is based on your blood vessels. If those blood vessels are not allowed to expand and contract, they literally die and wither away. They go to sleep in many parts of your body causing them to enter semi-dead state. Which means you're not being a full 100% fully conscious awaked physical body.

So to ressurect your blood vessels, you simply take a shower, and make a little bit colder, and then a little bit warmer, then bit colder yet and bit warmer yet. The only discomfort here is again, the first attempt, requires your skin to get used to the change of temperature. Once your skin is comfortable, you can go full warm and full cold with zero issue, infact, it will be extremely pleasurable to your skin. It is literally like a skin massage, that is how sublte the sensation becomes, because your physical body is actually ment to experience temperature in that way.

At first it takes a while getting used to. First day, maybe 40 minutes to completely expand all your blood vessels in the warm water and contract it again in the cold water. Training your blood vessels. Expand contract. You wont get tired doing this, you will actually feel a new energy flowing through you like you've never felt before, EVER. You will literally experience your highest state of vitality and vibrancy that you've ever felt before, or ever will be capable of feeling.

Then third day, you can instantly enter ice cold water and don't even feel a thing, it will be comfortable. Same with hottest water in your shower. It will be like pleasant massage to your skin. And your blood vessels will enjoy the relaxation of expanding and letting loose.

Your entire body will thank you in extacy for allowing it to become awake.

This is like allowing your entire physical body to wake up, and breath, in every corner of your body. Nothing is left unattended to. Everything is fully allowed to flow again, contracted and expanded. This is like giving mouth to mouth breathing to your immune system. Literal ressurection, no joke. So it restores back to full perfect natural normal health. You can now never get sick ever again.

Also note that the warm and cold experience is one of the most spiritual experiences you will also ever have. It is the one thing that has been at the source of humans questioning, since the beginning of time. Luckily, we all have acces to a shower nowadays, that really helps.

Also this improves your confidence, because everything you will feel as pleasurable, so there can't be any fear when you have thick skin like that. But this doesn't desinsitise you, it actually makes you more aware of all the sensations as they become very aware due to enjoying them all.

Now thirdly, I would suggest bare feet walk on pure nature the seaside water at the beach, both feet in sea water. Or on grass in the park where there is surrounding by nature. Atleast 1 minute. To completely reset your electro magnetic field of your body and connect back to natural electronmagnetic of the universal well-being energy grid matrix field of the planet, the sun and the entire universe. As this is the most electromagnetic neutral place if you have acces to a beach or a park or just allot of nature anywhere. You can reconnect your self to the earth again in this way. But this last one, well, it's not something you HAVE to do daily, tho it certainly wont be harmful at all. But even one time a year is enough. Your body can remember that natural normal state of good health and vitality for up to a year. But if it makes you happy, I even suggest doing it every day, if you want. Absolutely, zero harm whatsoever.

And if you wear shoes or anything, the connection simply wont happen. So your feet has to be touching the soil of the planet that is directly connected to natural nature.

People can go on hike with shoes for years, and still feel like something is missing. It is just absolutely hilarious. How such a simple thing, can be the source of so much unnecessary problems and trouble.

For humans to simply accept their own nature, and reconnect and allow themselves to be of nature again. And accept their universal well-being fully. So simply. So effortlessly. So naturally. So normally. Then you'll say, this is magical? No... The disconnected of humanity is the true strange magic... That no life form in the entire universe can comprehend.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this