Bruce Qi

shadow people- do they have to be negative ?

Every time I see one of these there is a bit of a negative vibe, though I don't get the impression they're malicious. More like they're just following their nature, perhaps a little bit like farmers - seeding out an emotion, and reaping the rewards if you get locked into that emotion and intensify it. Usually the vibe is just creepy, but one time I saw a couple of them raising up energy through my dick. It felt good but I stopped them - it didn't seem like a good idea. Whenever I come across one, I just radiate love and good cheer. The creepy vibe instantly disappears. One time I discovered one sitting in the corner. Immediately I knew that it knew that I knew it was there, and there were a few seconds approaching awkwardness before it vanished.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, haveaniceday said:

Every time I see one of these there is a bit of a negative vibe, though I don't get the impression they're malicious. More like they're just following their nature, perhaps a little bit like farmers - seeding out an emotion, and reaping the rewards if you get locked into that emotion and intensify it. Usually the vibe is just creepy, but one time I saw a couple of them raising up energy through my dick. It felt good but I stopped them - it didn't seem like a good idea. Whenever I come across one, I just radiate love and good cheer. The creepy vibe instantly disappears. One time I discovered one sitting in the corner. Immediately I knew that it knew that I knew it was there, and there were a few seconds approaching awkwardness before it vanished.

Today I saw a seagull, approach Two friends. Young guys. One was very sensitive and was excited about the idea of giving the seagull food before they left. The other one, expressed his sudden excitement to "give that seagull just one good fking kick, oh I would so love that right now."

Both expressed the desire to be free, in their own way. And become more like that seagull in doing so.

The seagull has blessed them both.

Also I like your name. Heaveniceday :P

Edited by Everything

I guess you would have to define what you mean by negative to determine if the shadow people as you call them qualify.

If by negative you mean like electricity, the pull of energy, then yes they are negative. If by negative you mean opposite of positive in regards to you personally, then the answer is still yes. The energy state of shadow people is negative (yin), and it attracts or absorbs positive energy (Yang). These things don't really take the energy to keep for themselves, but act as a conduit to transfer the energy to their masters.

So, their masters might find them "positive" if positive means beneficial to themselves.

A hierarchy is extremely prominent in the under-realms, and these shadow people are lesser beings, serving stronger beings, literally having no will of their own. Like a computer program it simply does as it is commanded without question. Physical things that I have had some success in using to ward them away include garlic, UV light, and a strong electromagnetic field within a magnetic field and high frequency sounds above 963 Hz.

Edited by maheosphet

On 2/14/2019 at 5:56 PM, Everything said:

Today I saw a seagull, approach Two friends. Young guys. One was very sensitive and was excited about the idea of giving the seagull food before they left. The other one, expressed his sudden excitement to "give that seagull just one good fking kick, oh I would so love that right now."

Both expressed the desire to be free, in their own way. And become more like that seagull in doing so.

The seagull has blessed them both.

Also I like your name. Heaveniceday :P

Is that a koan? The meaning is similarly impenetrable to me.

And thank you.

55 minutes ago, maheosphet said:

Physical things that I have had some success in using to ward them away include garlic, UV light, and a strong electromagnetic field within a magnetic field and high frequency sounds above 963 Hz.

I wonder what properties garlic has that keeps a non-physical entity away. Can they smell it? Or does it have some astral type properties?  I've always enjoyed the smell of garlic, color me weird.

12 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

I've always enjoyed the smell of garlic, color me weird.

At least we know that you're not a vampire now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, haveaniceday said:

Or sage, for that matter. It works, but why does it work?

Think it’s the sage itself, or more the intention behind it? 

1 hour ago, Aetherous said:

Or a shadow person! I am still seen in mirrors... imagine how hard shaving would be. 😄

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Think it’s the sage itself, or more the intention behind it? 

Well, sage has been used for the purpose of discouraging unwanted spirits for a long time. I suppose it could just be a meme. Sage has been used in the same way independently by a lot of different cultures, but there could be some sort of quantum entanglement thing going on - if that is even how quantum entanglement works. I'm no physicist. I suspect there is something inherent to sage - or it's position in the natural hierarchy of the universe/plant kingdom -  that gives it it's useful properties, but as to what that is, who knows? It would be very easy to do some side by side tests with other substances without a history of similar usage, but I have little interest in deliberately attracting spirits and little need for warding off the ones once in a blue moon who are, after all, just passing by.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zorro Dantes said:

they go to bed next thing you know...literally a shadow being tapping that ass...

lmao , priceless !

I kinda got it lucky then !  they just walked away , phew !!!

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Haha 1

This post was quite helpful in acquiring my bearings. 

I would think it likely, especially if we are all in different "homeworlds" as our base of operations/experience, that shadow beings or yin vehicles are serving us primarily, or usually two beings at once. Similar to how we experience. 

Technically we would be yin vehicles as well, making us shadow beings with yang cores. 

Surely any being that is a constant pesterance must be of us initially, either in this world or another. Like gears in a machine, or a child of our mind.

They likely use fear to get our attention, probably so they can carry out their function, or be come organized in themselves. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, Fa Xin said:

I wonder what properties garlic has that keeps a non-physical entity away. Can they smell it? Or does it have some astral type properties?  I've always enjoyed the smell of garlic, color me weird.

On 2/18/2019 at 9:06 AM, Aetherous said:

Careful Aetherous.. he could be lying.

.. slowly gets out T

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

Careful Aetherous.. he could be lying.

.. slowly gets out T

Sorry, Aetherous already invited me in!!! Garlic won’t help you now muhaha 

• Haha 1