Bruce Qi

shadow people- do they have to be negative ?

Last night , I woke up after having a bit of a negative dream , and standing a few inches away from my head was a jet black "thing" , thought it was my eyes from just waking up so had a good blink and its still there , then it moves away towards the bottom of my bed and disapears . Once it moved i realised it was not in any way my eyes.

I know that when you wake up sometimes there is an imprint of your last dream image or just a change in waking up and this can seem real , but , in this case you can move your eyes and the image moves with them , always use this to check if what you are seeing is a left over image from a dream , if the image moves with your eyes then no worries , if it doesnt , then   you have something else going on !

so , this figure was black , i mean jet black ,the room was in total darkness yet you could see this figure easily it was that black.

I did not feel any serious negative vibes , as those who have experienced that kinda thing will attest , when you feel a real negative force its powerfull on the human system.

so , just curious , i have had multiple experiences with beings as im sure many who get into energetics do , but , always interested in ideas/

ah , so kinda forgot the whole point of the post , just wondering , do these type of experiences have to be negative ?

I mean what could these beings be ? actual shadow people ?, jinn ? skilled magicians and astral travellers cloaked ?

when you acknowledge these things are real you are then left with a whole shit-storm of questions which , as in the ufo community you arent really gonna get an answer to apart from they most certainly exist.

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 2

just thought i would mention the astral spiders here ,

they basically look like a kid had tried to draw a spider , they are all squiggly like scribbles and jet black , but these fuckers can appear all over a room , coming down the walls and hanging down from the ceiling , i had an experience last year where i woke up for a few seconds and saw then all over then drifted back off to sleep, the next morning my partner said god there was spiders all over the place last night , thats the only time i have had me and a partner seperatley acknowledge the presence of these spiders which made me realise they are real , low level i would assume but there feeding on us no doubt.

With good energetic's death will be afraid of you. Imagine that, cast out the shadows they are attracted by the light but very afraid of being dissolved. Shine your light on them and see how fast they disperse.

• Thanks 1

thanks my friend , how would one actually do that when you have just woke up and they are there ?

Edited by Bruce Qi

19 minutes ago, Bruce Qi said:

this figure was black , i mean jet black ,the room was in total darkness yet you could see this figure easily it was that black.

From what i have read of others experiences with this shadow person, thing, energy,  it is not at all uncommon for folks to have an experience with it.  I never have, so don't know.

But of course I have a story that is kind of similar.  (old farts always have stories if they live long enough)  :)

When I was about 3 or 4, and my brother was around 5,  we shared a room with two single beds.  It was night and we were in our beds talking about something.  we could see well, as my parents were not in bed yet, and our bedroom door was open, and light was coming from the hallway right outside our room.

We were in each of our beds, kind of propped up on our pillows talking, and all at once,  all I can explain it as, was a monster hand, complete with pock marked gray skin and long claws popped up from under my bed, right next to me. 

Both my brother and myself saw it as the very same time and screamed our little heads off.  My Pa came running into our room and turned on the lights, and the hand disappeared.  to this day, both me and my brother agree on what we saw,  but my parents just said that I had a bad dream...........  sometimes the universe is stranger than we can know. 

• Like 1

Hey ZEn pig , yeah man , there is way more things happen in real life that are not supposed to happen !

do boundries get crossed sometimes due to certain situations ? what are these mathematic events thal all line up every now and again and open reality up !

I have had lots of what I call multi-dimensional dreamtime experiences but I have saw 2 major events with my physical eyes that led me onto this path , they were full on and real , and i have wondered about them ever since !

orbs are a big part of this , not the bollox digital photos that capture dust and moisture , but the real orbs of light , which you see with your physical eyes .

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 1

Seems to me we are able to see shadow things more when we've been negative (such as emotionally), or if we're low energy. Being that they coincide with negativity, I would assume that they are in fact negative...but idk.

The shadows are negative in that they are yin and draw energy towards them. This does not make them bad. That you were not messed with but simply observed is a testament to that. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Qi said:

I did not feel any serious negative vibes

What did you feel?

• Like 1

I have felt negative draws of energy before , , and anyone who has experienced this will know what im on about ,

in terms of this , my dream suddenly turned negative , luckily i can wake myself up from dreams easily , woke myself up and it was there a few inches from my pillow , but in this case , very neutral in feelings.

regarding  that if you are negative in emotion you attract them i dont believe this is so. again , we would have to know exactly what they are to assume that. I am sure a high level master could identify what they were but at my level far from it.

Edited by Bruce Qi

@Bruce Qi 'I mean what could these beings be ? actual shadow people ?, jinn ? skilled magicians and astral travellers cloaked'?

Travelers wearing Old Shaman traveling cloaks, actual shades of people who have passed on leaving their carbon image.

Sorry I got overly excited about the posability of discovering a source of raw tupla material, and I overshared at first, I decided to post story instead :)

Spoiler

Edited by mrpasserby
added story
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Bruce Qi said:

regarding  that if you are negative in emotion you attract them i dont believe this is so.

That's just been my experience in the past...and your dream was negative.

Such a fun thread! I enjoy reading stuff like this. 

Bruce I would ask you - what do you think or feel this thing was? You said it didn’t feel negative. What else did you feel from it? Was it watching you? Did it have anything to do with the dream you were having? Share your own theories about what *this one* was, just for fun. What does your intuition say?

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Thanks 1

i was told by a Jewish mystic once that these shadow beings are the “watchers” ... that they record humans reactions to negative stuff like trauma or trials. This particular idea would make sense as far as the “being drawn to negative energy” but not feeling negative themselves. If you don’t mind me asking, in regards to this theory, you going thru any sort of Major life event or hard times perhaps?

It’s a cool theory but the jury is out... thought I’d share though!
  • Like 2

I actually believe there's going to be some kind of civil rights movement starting some day, where non-physical entities are going to be recognized as just people too, and like any group should not be discriminated against as a whole because of the bad actions of some.

On the side note, a friend of mine used to talk about those wiggly spider things, and ask people if they also seen them crawling on their bed. Most people just thought she was nuts.

Edited by Nintendao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

Most people just thought she was nuts.

But then the Nuts and Acorns Organisation set them straight. To be allowed to call yourself nut, you must be at least 1/8 descendent from a nut-carrying tree. 😁 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

We were in each of our beds, kind of propped up on our pillows talking, and all at once,  all I can explain it as, was a monster hand, complete with pock marked gray skin and long claws popped up from under my bed, right next to me. 

First of all: Holy Shit!

Ahem. I don't want to derail too much but this totally reminds me of something I read about years ago and can't find now. Anyone heard of an Arab story about a wizard guy that was looking at a big read curtain, like in a palace, and out from behind it comes a green, scaly hand, with long yellow claws? Just like the Piccolo character in DBZ. I don't know what happens after that but i think the hand beckons to him, like it wants to show him what's behind there. 

Edited by Nintendao
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Bruce Qi said:

thanks my friend , how would one actually do that when you have just woke up and they are there ?

Know that you are the Light without any iota of doubt. And then don't react with fear. When you know what you are, then you aren't afraid of anything anymore. Find your Self my friend...find your Self. :)

I had a visitor like that once (not a shadow one though). A being with the face of a fox. He came towards me and my first reaction was defensive. He immediately manifested into 7 other copies (just like in the movies). But then immediately I remembered I was the Light already. So I just embraced them all with a loving hug. And he/they simply disappeared ....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dwai said:

I had a visitor like that once (not a shadow one though). A being with the face of a fox.

interesting , The fox cult has a long history is Asia, the nine tailed celestial fox ,  when they get to nine tails they have attained oneness with the tao. I have 3 volumes of the books by alex Anatole  who is a master in the creed of the foxes., very far out stuff.

I had a few experiences with a dog man and it turned out they also have a long history.

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Fa Xin said:
i was told by a Jewish mystic once that these shadow beings are the “watchers” ... that they record humans reactions to negative stuff like trauma or trials. This particular idea would make sense as far as the “being drawn to negative energy” but not feeling negative themselves. If you don’t mind me asking, in regards to this theory, you going thru any sort of Major life event or hard times perhaps?

It’s a cool theory but the jury is out... thought I’d share though!

very interesting , no major life events at the moment , I have had quite a lot of run ins with beings and they seem quite random to be honest.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Such a fun thread! I enjoy reading stuff like this. 

Bruce I would ask you - what do you think or feel this thing was? You said it didn’t feel negative. What else did you feel from it? Was it watching you? Did it have anything to do with the dream you were having? Share your own theories about what *this one* was, just for fun. What does your intuition say?

I definitely feel it was watching me as it was right next to my pillow and if it had eyes im pretty sure they would have been staring at me ! haha  , now if it had bright red eyes that would have freaked me !

when it saw I was awake it walked (floated?) off and disapeared, I forgot to mention I had the exact same thing happen about half a year ago , didnt feel any negative vibes from both of them although im pretty sure they turned my dream into a nasty one.

40 minutes ago, Bruce Qi said:

I definitely feel it was watching me as it was right next to my pillow and if it had eyes im pretty sure they would have been staring at me ! haha  , now if it had bright red eyes that would have freaked me !

when it saw I was awake it walked (floated?) off and disapeared, I forgot to mention I had the exact same thing happen about half a year ago , didnt feel any negative vibes from both of them although im pretty sure they turned my dream into a nasty one.

Very odd! And cool too.

The mysteries of the unseen world never fail to intrigue me. 

Yes, red eyes would probably freak me out too! 

Do you feel he was aware you saw him?

As you already mentioned, they are clouded in a veil of darkness. That doesn't mean there isn't good within them. Infact, every single atom in this univere contains both positive and negative. If you can learn to focus on the positive aspect, you also have the evermore capability of allowing that to be more fully realised by you.

And the way to focus on the positive aspect, is to learn how you feel, emotionally, as you are focusing, that then can always help you and guide you towards the more fuller and greater realisation of all that is ment for you to be good and better evermore.

• Like 2

had an interesting event happen two nights ago , and a lot nicer than the shadow people !

was lying in bed when I felt this energy coming in and around my body ,

then this tiny little sphere of golden white light , about 1 cm in size started to float around me, was quite beautiful !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you acknowledge that contents from your dream can bleed into the waking state on the transition, then you should understand your test doesn't work reliably with that. It's not like a projector burn-in. In the waking state dreams are called hallucinations. The stuff that is going on in both cases works with the same processes that allow you to perceive the world normally.

Consider that everything you perceive has a portion of yourself in it. (The more you awaken, the more you may understand the gravity of this principle. Barriers start to fall away.)