Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Watching My Thoughts Because of Blue Balls

Johnny goes to school to school, teacher says "everybody clap because is Fred's birthday"; but Johnny hate Fred but clap anyway or trouble.
Johnny needs to go peepee but teacher says cannot, so Johnny squeezes legs, learns "discipline".

In history class talk about WW1.

Teacher says "Johnny why you think WW1 ?"
Johnny says "Because wife not f*** husband, so husband blue balls, then angry and goes to War !"
Johnny in detention.

Later Johnny back in history class.
Teacher says "Johnny what you think now ?"
Johnny repeats book like parrot.

Teacher says "Very good".

Later Johnny is older, many voices in head, sometimes crazy feeling,   Who Am I ?
Then becomes Buddhist and "watches thoughts".

Hmm.

bbb.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Also not just Buddhism, is easy target because is No1 in pop charts.
But many things like this.

Also real Buddhism is nice if can find it, but hidden now.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

How has Buddhism wounded you so badly that you attack in some form or another almost daily?

• Like 6

Ya but the thing is, the whole planet is one big blue ball no matter what you get up to. Just gotta look higher up the tree at the yellow star.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If one doesn't like to watch thoughts.. try switching to Shine with Object instead. Both are beginner Buddhist practices.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

Also not just Buddhism, is easy target because is No1 in pop charts.
But many things like this.

All the old text have all been translated so many times over and over again, it is even a miracle at all that we can even make any sense out of it at all. And those answers were also all often about the civilizations of their time and the asking of the people at their time and place.

Funny opening post, thanks for sharing. :lol:

53 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

How has Buddhism wounded you so badly that you attack in some form or another almost daily?

I really like this post tho, because I believe Johny the Buddhist has the potential of realising his true self through this story of his childhood that is so light and playful at the same time, making it prime for their greater allowing of who it is they truely already are and always have been and will be the becoming of evermore.

To release resistance in such a way as to make light of all the things that have only ever APPEARED to have gone wrong, when in reality it never has. Only the perception of such causes one to experience it as such, when in reality, they will be evermore so more fully of the more of all they are to become evermore, in utter joy and rapturous bliss.

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

I really like this post tho, because I believe Johny the Buddhist has the potential of realising his true self through this story of his childhood that is so light and playful at the same time, making it prime for their greater allowing of who it is they truely already are and always have been and will be the becoming of evermore.

To release resistance in such a way as to make light of all the things that have only ever APPEARED to have gone wrong, when in reality it never has. Only the perception of such causes one to experience it as such, when in reality, they will be evermore so more fully of the more of all they are to become evermore, in utter joy and rapturous bliss.

That's great, but you're not rideforever and I wasn't asking the question of you. Thanks anyway.

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

It will be interesting to see if anyone understands the story.

That he is still squeezing his legs? :D

Oh WAIT! He is watching erotic thoughts? :lol:

Edited by Everything

1 hour ago, Spotless said:

Blue Balls does not make one angry - it actually makes it hard to walk.

In this moment I'm feeling grateful for having been born with out.. 

2 hours ago, Kar3n said:

And wondering if rideforever is going to answer this question. 

28 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

And wondering if rideforever is going to answer this question. 

It would be nice to gain some understanding.

In the meantime, I'll just hold space for him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

And

I like your picture Karen are you a pretty bird ?

48 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

feeling grateful

Illumination don't hold candle too much or will burn hands.

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Everything editting this quote: Video of guy that calls "nurses that allow for the gentle opening of the airpassage way for the baby to breath and return the natural color to its blue face" the horrific disruptive process at birth to express his random thoughts of annoyance.

We've all been there in that moment in our life, when we wish we'd rather not been born, or you wish the entire planet to just blow up. There's nothing wrong with that.

So often people think about suicide, only to realise that when they survive that suicide, they feel free from their own hatred, and realise they killed the hatred the moment they decided to finally let go of "life" that moment when you cross the treshhold. When you decide, to no longer care about what other people think, and you take back all of your power. When there is no one but you, in your here and now. And that is all there is, and that is who you truely are. And you decide once and for all, that that is the only person you are forever going to allow in your life.

And CELEBRATE that knowing! That finally you don't care and give a rip what other people think! The only relationship that ever means ANYTHING AT ALL! Is the relationship between you (physical) and YOU (non-physical greater consciousness).

And then, you finally allow your connection to who it is you truely are! You do not need to die, in order to allow that connection, more fully, through your feelings of relief, that indicate the releasing of resistance, between you (physical) and YOU (non-physical), and the fuller more allowed more flowed connection, indicated by your emotions and feelings of relief.

When you sleep, you also withdraw your consciousness from your physical body, just like when you die. So sleeping is also suicide. Think about it. You don't care anymore, and thus let go, and you fall asleep.

Same term used for "falling" in love. You allow it to happen. You can be awake and fully awakened in your non-physical consciousness. That is also your reason for being here. Not to pinch yourself off from your greater non-physical, but to allow that to flow here for the fullfillment of your life here.

But the point is, when you suicide, you don't actually kill who you truely are. You kill the physical body, which can ever be the ONLY source of resistance towards your full allowed connection with who it is you truely are. And often, that resistance, is just a continued habbitual thought and view of life and practiced way of thinking, that can only ever continue by force and excersize of thinking these highly difficult and painful thoughts and ideas and perspectives and views of life.

So in a sense, one can achieve the same full re-emergence into non-physical while still being fully awake and alive in your physical body, by simply "letting go" (killing is not a helpful word) of those thoughts/believes that don't allow your connection. And you can always let go of a painful thought, by focusing on something that feels better. And that then will be tremendous relief.

And as relief, has no end, forevermore, feeling better and better, so too can you evermore focus on something that feels better, evermore, in your ever greater fuller more allowing of all that you truely are in your everstate of ever becoming the more of all that you truely desire in and as life.

Edited by Everything

53 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

In this moment I'm feeling grateful for having been born with out.. 

The female parts can lead to PMS, which can be troublesome. 

The male parts often induces MPS (male pride syndrome), which you normally realize you have been afflicted with when you stand on the brink of total STUPIDITY and realize your flapping lips have put you in harms way (again). 

14 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I like your picture Karen are you a pretty bird ?

Some have said so...

:blush:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

The female parts can lead to PMS, which can be troublesome. 

The male parts often induces MPS (male pride syndrome), which you normally realize you have been afflicted with when you stand on the brink of total STUPIDITY and realize your flapping lips have put you in harms way (again). 

There is no harm in sex, if one does it out of the state of being in love.

When you share your love with someone, wether you speak it through your words, or you show it through your deeds, you will always infinitely times grow more as a result of it, the experience, within and without. And you will always reveal the core truth of whoever it is you are interacting with, that will thus then ALLWAYS fully benefit you, unify you forever in the moment of your both greater realisation of who you truely are, that is allowed through this expression of love.

And that will forever inspire you more to expand further. As it also only is capable of allowing the ever greater expansion of their freedom of both individuals who stand thus then in the presence of that love, in full freedom and allowed expression, that is thus then expressed and allowed in that moment of their greater expression of that love.

Untill one begins to look for that love outside of them, then they will never find it. Life is but a reflection of your state of being. When you ask the mirror to love you, it will just do the same to you.

"No you first."

|----mirror----|

"No you first."

"No you're suppose to love me first, I am better than you!"
|----Mirror----|

"No you're suppose to love me first, I am better than you!"

Untill one realises that this is so, it's absurd. So you begin to love unconditionally. And find ever more greater reflections of all that you truely allow yourself to become evermore.

"I love you so much, I feel so good in my love for you, thank you for making me feel so good."
|----Mirror----|
"I love you so much, I feel so good in my love for you, thank you for making me feel so good."

"What?! Really, you too!? As if it coulden't get better than this!"
|----Mirror----|
"Oh you delight me so much every single time!"

Different faces, different places, same vibration. And it expands evermore, as it is suppose to naturally, and you grow thus then as an individual naturally, through all the reflections of life, that you from your state of being in love forevermore allow yourself to receive, when you no longer block the current of the energy of who you truely are evermore. You take your vibration wherever you go. So you're always expanding here and now.

So knowing this, you can attract the best possible life experience in any and all situations. Because that is actually how we are suppose to operate as a consciousness. Physical and nonphysical hand in hand and in harmony.

And when you feel good, the inspiration you have acces to is truely INFINITE. There is no limit. You can express your love ongoingly in ever greater ways. But you do it only for the purpose of feeling good. Cause you just like to feel good, and it is natural and normal.

If you try to change the reflection, you're just gonna get into trying mode, and get tired, because it is an illusion, it will try to change you right back, so nothing gets accomplished. It's just your own consciousness all of it. And the only reason it exists, is for the joy of it. Evermore. To expand. You are simply one way that existance has of coming to know itself in all the ways that it can. For the purpose of that joy and love. And you're forever gonna become more. Always here and now.

So celebrate your knowing of it. Evermore. In all the ways that you will do so evermore. In your state of unconditional love. That will always reflect back to you all of your greater knowing. If you can learn to love unconditionally, you have always full acces to the power of the energy which creates worlds. Infinite Intelligence, always by your side, which thus then also will radiate throughout your entire life evermore. And be reflected back unto you, in ever greater reflections of all that it is, who it is and what it is that you truely already are, always have been, and always will be, the ever more becoming of, the ever more of it all, evermore. As all is here and now is forever.

And much love to you. And much love to you all.

Edited by Everything

9 hours ago, rideforever said:

Johnny goes to school to school, teacher says "everybody clap because is Fred's birthday"; but Johnny hate Fred but clap anyway or trouble.
Johnny needs to go peepee but teacher says cannot, so Johnny squeezes legs, learns "discipline".

In history class talk about WW1.

Teacher says "Johnny why you think WW1 ?"
Johnny says "Because wife not f*** husband, so husband blue balls, then angry and goes to War !"
Johnny in detention.

Later Johnny back in history class.
Teacher says "Johnny what you think now ?"
Johnny repeats book like parrot.

Teacher says "Very good".

Later Johnny is older, many voices in head, sometimes crazy feeling,   Who Am I ?
Then becomes Buddhist and "watches thoughts".

Chapter 2

Johnny's in America

9 hours ago, rideforever said:

LOL.  I like the old sufi saying, "the only reason fools gold exists is because because real gold exists" .  yea,  from my experience 99.9 percent of the folks who claim to be enlightened, teachers, guru's are narcissistic self deluded  used car sales people.  (much like fools gold).......then there is the .01 percent that are the real gold,  hard to find.  

28 minutes ago, Zen Pig said:

LOL.  I like the old sufi saying, "the only reason fools gold exists is because because real gold exists" .  yea,  from my experience 99.9 percent of the folks who claim to be enlightened, teachers, guru's are narcissistic self deluded  used car sales people.  (much like fools gold).......then there is the .01 percent that are the real gold,  hard to find.  

The actual truth is, of your true eternal and infinite nature, which actually also includes your physical body, which exists as you, here and now, as all is here and now is forever, is that it doesn't matter, wether it is 99.9% or 0.00000000000000000220584% in both cases, the creation of it, and the allowing of it, are always both 100% equally effortless.

You allow by virtue of your attention on it. The longer your attention is placed on it, the more it expands. Inwards and outwards.

However, when people first realise this, they freak out. How can it be that simple?! How are you making me responsible now for the creation of my entire life?! Well... The point is, you're gonna place your attention on anything for longer than 50% of your waking day, unless you absolutely love it, and it is truely aligned with your desire, and it is your true passion.

You are not doing this alone. You have your entire non-physical greater knowing, that knows all that you truely want evermore. And guides you trough your emotions, that allows you to tell the difference, between what you want or not.

That is also the path of least resistance. So luckily, you don't have to worry about bad things happening to you. Cause you're always gonna want to place your attention on more of all that is truely ment for you, evermore. And in every new becoming, is new variety, and new expansion, new desire, and new realisation, evermore. So nothing can ever go wrong.

You can't ever get it wrong, and you wont ever get it done.

Sign in to follow this