Sign in to follow this  
Niraj

SFQ Small Universe

I am going through awakening issues and trying the five elements and small universe of Spring Forest Qigong, where there is a confusion that in the guided meditation that i will consider the lower dantian to be a ball of energy moving through the orbit or only the spark of energy moving from dantian to other locations of the orbit. Further, the area of location really hinders. Like where the baldder is placed, lower  back (probably above hips), then kidney area, etc. Could anyone guide me through this areas and state what way it should be performed..??

Hi Niraj,

I found this for you, I hope it helps. If you have awakening issues, make sure to be very gentle with your awareness and intent. If you feel the mind becomes tight, you're doing it a little bit too strong. The Dantian contains a Qi ball and you are moving this ball from point to point, back to the lower DanTian. Master Lin does recommend this exercise for those experiencing kundalini issues, and you could also consider getting a healing from him or going to a retreat. Hope it helps.

4_43_68-small-universe-energy-points.jpg

Do you actually think that i will be cured. It seem as there is no treatment for this. People are suffering for 20 years or more. I am doing five elements and moving of yin and yang and will further start this small universe..I don't know i will be cured or not as it does not feel like as i did in past. NO motivation to continue the regular work. Don't know.

If circulation was not already happening that condition is called death. Listen to your body the many layers of bone, muscle, nervous system, organs blood they are all layers. To heal yourself one must LISTEN to the body and FOLLOW the energy.The medicine is inside you.

Post heven energy the stinky chi gets caught deep in bone, tendons  that is why methods of chi gung and internal martial arts help to get rid of this energy and restore mobility of youth.

Try as many methods as you wish but forcing energy will cause sickness. Awareness of what is natural is the only cure, do nothing and observe and become aware how to release the medicine, the mood must be right to release. 

• Like 2

Some suggestions Niraj.

Set your intent on balance. Notice everything that is already well with you. This will shift your mindset to a different posture where healing becomes possible.

Remember your value as a human being. Remember that any energetic disturbance is ephemeral. Remember that you've been through many problems in your life and always overcame them.

Become more gentle in the way you see yourself, in the way you approach this situation, and project into the future. You could say your thoughts are quite hard right now. When you see your life as a math problem to resolve, that's hard thoughts. When everything is like a day-dream and you don't apply a lot of force or direction over your thoughts, that is soft thoughts.

Hard thoughts will make this situation worst, they gather energy in the head and harm the digestion. Speed will make this situation worst, both speed of thinking and speed when practicing. You need to slow down. So drop your shoulders and let the energy drop to the lower dantian. Interlock your fingers and massage the dantian slowly 36 times clock-wise while saying any of these "my energy balance is restored", "my energy quiets down", "my thoughts become soft", "I love and value myself", "I forgive myself". 

When you do this, don't attach to any outcome. Don't do this while closely monitoring the process to see if it really works. This is like being in a house and trying to watch the house from outside at the same time, you'll just project all your energy outside with hard thoughts again. The house is your body, come back to the body and stay there. Be sincere.

Last bit of advice. When you do Qigong or meditation, start with a prayer. "I am going to do Qigong for 20 minutes just to take care of myself. I am just going to relax so much and love myself and not attach to any outcomes". Forget your condition, just do Qigong for yourself, and if you see healing come as a side-effect, then that's great. You can heal quicker that way. You can also get a healing from Master Lin if you want or best would be to go to a retreat.

Good luck and take care

• Like 1

A cautionary note.

I once worked for a Vietnamese director in the semiconductor industry who I gave some books on Qigong to. It was his interest.

I would meet him a couple of months later,  he asked me if I knew any Qigong healers. 

He had followed some of the methods prescribed in the books and now his sleep was interrupted , he was having other symptoms that most of the western doctors he visited could not account for.

As others noted our  bodies  are working with its own innate intelligence. 

Anything regarding qi gong done using a direct/ forced way without being specifically guided by somebody who knows what they're doing,

is done at one's own risk.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are having issues, I would recommend sticking with moving practices and the 5 elements(zhan zhuang). Only after things are stable and solid should you practice small universe.

John

• Like 3

Like to be normal as I was previously because this seems as normal day to day chores does not interests me actually..

So you feel that ‘mundane life’ has lost its interest for you?

To he honest, Qi Gong will be of little use for you at this stage. I’d suggest something less subtle and more mundane - build some structure in your life (particularly in sleeping, eating and physical exercise) and find a way to take responsibility for someone else’s wellbeing.

After a short while qigong will start to be of great benefit.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 12:16 AM, Niraj said:

I am going through awakening issues and trying the five elements and small universe of Spring Forest Qigong, where there is a confusion that in the guided meditation that i will consider the lower dantian to be a ball of energy moving through the orbit or only the spark of energy moving from dantian to other locations of the orbit. Further, the area of location really hinders. Like where the baldder is placed, lower  back (probably above hips), then kidney area, etc. Could anyone guide me through this areas and state what way it should be performed..??

When I started small universe then I also worked on moving into full lotus. So you do small universe while in full lotus. This is what  Jaci Gran recommended to me personally when I was at the SFQ center.

If you can't do full lotus then you know whatever energy issues you are having are quite superficial - as only when the energy channels are open can you do full lotus.

Sign in to follow this