dwai

Non-dual awareness is without attributes. But what about Love?

Love is the balance of duality and further than that, the rising of its frequency, and further than that, the harmonizing, into ever spiraling motions of ever expansion. Through the path of least resistance. Like the S curve in between the yin and yang. That spiral of being in spirit of being in alignment of being inspired, of being in tune with the broadcast of your own soul, of being awakened and having precognition, and all cognition and total cognition.

Best way to find out? Focus on what you truely want, and love it unconditionally, for atleast 10 hours straight and relentlessly, unyielding focus, and see what happens. If you don't know what you want, let your heart guide you into the alignment of your ever more full blown realisation of it, and go for it. If you can feel and thus know what you don't want, you know more clearly what you do want and can feel as well. If you speed up this process, imagine, endlessly, and it merges completely and unifies into a trinity. 

At some point you'll get inspired and begin to feel the love. Focus thus then is there for the allowing of the love. Go for it, don't expect anything. Don't hold on to anything. If it feels better, allow it. Always allow your heart to guide you to your ever greater ability of allowing the ever greater realisation of it, evermore. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

This seems one of those tricky topics where you are using dualistic concepts and words to attempt an explanation of non-duality.   A person may understand the concept of Form = Emptiness but to experience it is quite another thing.  The use of dualistic concepts are not seen so dualistic. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, dawei said:

This seems one of those tricky topics where you are using dualistic concepts and words to attempt an explanation of non-duality.   A person may understand the concept of Form = Emptiness but to experience it is quite another thing.  The use of dualistic concepts are not seen so dualistic. 

If we’re using words, it is in dualism. All concepts are also only in dualism. :) 

do you disagree with the article? 

1 hour ago, dawei said:

Dualism doesn't exist. It is just referring to Contrast that is the aspect of that which gives you the ability to focus on this or that. But to describe a more accurate representation of existance, you should define it rather as "Infinityalism".

Edited by Everything

2 hours ago, dwai said:

If we’re using words, it is in dualism. All concepts are also only in dualism. :) 

do you disagree with the article? 

No words are also infinityalism. Not only are there infinite words and combination of words, the ever supply of new words and greater understanding is ever expanding and eternal and infinite in nature aswell.

I mean just consider the term lolcats. It had never existed before in all of creation. A new word, it had been created through your consciousness. Infinity-ism. Remember that.

download.jpg

Edited by Everything

Infinite perspectives, infinite resonances, infinite variety.

.                   3 3 = 6 6 = 3 3                  .

1 1 = 2 2 = 4 4 = 8 8 = 7 7 = 5 5 = 1 1

9 9 = 9 9 = 9 9 = 9 9 = 9 9 = 9 9 = 9 9

7 hours ago, dwai said:

yuan shen (which is the daoist term for primordial spirit or pure awareness aka Atman in Hindu terminology

Ramana Maharshi disagrees with you. I agree with Ramana Maharshi:

People want to see the Self as something. They desire to see it as a blazing light, etc. But how could that be? The Self is not light,

Primordial Qi is pure awareness. Not "primordial spirit"

To quote your teacher:

The soul contains the personality, the Spirit, (Shen), is the De. The soul is wrapped around the Spirit. The goal is to unwrap the soul from the Spirit, so that you are free. Free means that you can come and go as you please. Doing Taichi with the Spirit is the highest level.

This is a turning around of the concepts.

I already replied.

It's just a matter of "listening." Sometimes it takes a while.

This qi is the root of the postcelestial jing, qi, and shen, and the ruler of the precelestial jing, qi, and shen. It is something of the nature of utmost Yang, the Treasure of Heaven. Those who comprehend it are few.

So Ramana Maharshi describes the Yuan Qi as the Ether-Knowledge of the Flame. The Flame is the Light - call it spirit or soul (turn the concepts around how you want) - call it Shen. It's not the primordial awareness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

Ramana Maharshi disagrees with you. I agree with Ramana Maharshi:

Primordial Qi is pure awareness. Not "primordial spirit"

To quote your teacher:

This is a turning around of the concepts.

I already replied.

It's just a matter of "listening." Sometimes it takes a while.

So Ramana Maharshi describes the Yuan Qi as the Ether-Knowledge of the Flame. The Flame is the Light - call it spirit or soul (turn the concepts around how you want) - call it Shen. It's not the primordial awareness.

So this loving light, as the substance of our consciousness, of who we are. Can be sun light aswell as candle light right? Or starlight. Or moonlight. But what about light from screens andmonitor displays and tv's? I think those are not real light. Dont know why. It doesn feel as real. Dont feel natural and loving to me. Not as loving as the light from a candle flame or the light from the sun even as the sky reflecting the purity of it. But when I look at a lamp, it feels very dense low frequency. Very filtered, very fake. Not real. Like people complain about chemtrails blocking sun light, even tho sky is still appearingly clear. So the monitors or lamps seem Very dark and fake. However, maybe there are forms of electrical light that are very high fast and pure, maybe flashlights? Meh. I mean big fcking military grade pure intense overwhelming white eye blinding flashlights. Nah still not good. Maybe it is about the frequency? Dunno. Maybe green, red or blue laserlight. Or three of those lasers combined and reflected of alluminum? There is something about sunlight that is unmistakingly unreplacable and fire or flame or candle or bonfire light aswell, especially candle as it is stable and has that nice purity to it. Maybe oil lamp too.  Maybe a firefly, nah... Ok flame it is. Sun and flame and stars candles. Right? 

Edited by Everything

Summary Of Article

Awareness. non-dual, attributes, practitioners, buddhist, daoist, shen, primordial, hindu, pure, atman, advaita, nirguna, brahma, bliss, love, upanishad, formless, compassion, enlightenment, kitchen sink.   Yadda Yadda Yadda

Ego#1-thinking : Okay , I think I mentioned every "important" word I ever heard, surely now they will like me.

Ego#2-thinking : Yeah, but did you copy and paste some ancient scripture so they can see your learned-ness

Ego#1-thinking : I did, I even put in some ancient words from sandy ancient language

Ego#2-thinking : Did you include at least 5 completely unrelated teachers ?

Ego#1-thinking : And did you mention Buddhism in every 2nd paragraph

Ego#2-thinking : Yup

Ego#1-thinking : Good, very very good, you have learnt well young jedi, now they are sure to believe you know something

Edited by rideforever
  • Haha 1

I have a three year old niece who loves to come over and feed my cat.

However, she thinks the cat’s normal food is too boring - so she mixes dry food with water, adds a dollop of his raw meat, adds anything that we, the humans, have been eating - whether it’s cake or stew... or coffee. She sits there lovingly mashing and mixing this delightful meal.

The cat - in it’s wisdom, shows some discernment. It runs out to the garden and doesn’t come back until my niece is gone :) 

• Haha 1

Brain size of domesticated animals has decreased by 50% so they are good cat-o-bot, just like the man-o-bot likes.  Niece only person in picture who is alive, everybody runs away from her.

Niece has very good intelligence, mixes dry plus wet, fresh meat plus solids, with bonus something fresh from stove.   I would eat myself from such great chef.   Brava !

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Summary Of Article

Awareness. non-dual, attributes, practitioners, buddhist, daoist, shen, primordial, hindu, pure, atman, advaita, nirguna, brahma, bliss, love, upanishad, formless, compassion, enlightenment, kitchen sink.   Yadda Yadda Yadda

Ego#1-thinking : Okay , I think I mentioned every "important" word I ever heard, surely now they will like me.

Ego#2-thinking : Yeah, but did you copy and paste some ancient scripture so they can see your learned-ness

Ego#1-thinking : I did, I even put in some ancient words from sandy ancient language

Ego#2-thinking : Did you include at least 5 completely unrelated teachers ?

Ego#1-thinking : And did you mention Buddhism in every 2nd paragraph

Ego#2-thinking : Yup

Ego#1-thinking : Good, very very good, you have learnt well young jedi, now they are sure to believe you know something

You can write whatever you want. Don't you love knowing that, and your ability to write it. With such great detail.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dwai said:

Wow! Such vehement reactions...😲

The dead cannot understand.   Being unreactive and unalive is their self-pleasuring.

• Haha 1

I wonder what makes so many react with such intensity :D 

Its okay if you don't like "love"...I love you all...even you, Drew ;) 

• Like 1

I would say that is a scholar's version of love.

What about something more immediate and personal?

Like a friend's spontaneous show of affection when you are most in need.

Or a teacher's patience with you even though you are stuck in ego.

Just something personal I experienced myself.

• Like 1

All nonsense talk.
If you want to commit suicide just go do it privately, don't make big show of it by calling it nondual bswareness.

Just get lost.

Such people not nondual, just non intelligent.

Then such silly folk after having bored everyone with big words, then they tilt head to side and flutter eyelashes and make speech about "lurve", "lurve everyone", "lurve this", "lurve no attributes".

What a performance.
Lowest of people like this stupid theatre.

Most people just go to work, work hard for family, eat, screw, die.
Are one with mind, heart, love, wife, family, god.
No big talk.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, johndoe2012 said:

I would say that is a scholar's version of love.

Why just scholar? We can say it’s a scholarly way to discuss it. 

15 minutes ago, johndoe2012 said:

What about something more immediate and personal?

Like a friend's spontaneous show of affection when you are most in need.

Or a teacher's patience with you even though you are stuck in ego.

Just something personal I experienced myself.

Yes...of course :) 

11 hours ago, dawei said:

A person may understand the concept of Form = Emptiness but to experience it is quite another thing

not to get into the whole "I don't exist but I still like to argue on social media with others, who don't exist either" conversation,  but the other side of the coin on Form= Emptiness is that Emptiness=Form.  two sides to the same coin as they say in zen.

Also, the English word "Emptiness" brings up an image in our brains, which was programmed in since we were born in this society that Emptiness = Nothingness.  And Nothingness is just a belief, or concept. Or as Robert Thurman is fond of saying, "show me nothingness, where is nothingness,? No one can point to or weigh, or define nothingness, it is just a belief" 

So I prefer the zen term, "suchness" which does not bring up any mental images,  as it too is a kind of meaningless term, that points to something that has to be directly experienced. 

• Like 1

Two problems with emptiness are :

1. You might feel the state of "emptiness" but not be inside it, not really own it.   Somehow it is triggered but you do not abide within it, you cannot say "I Am That", you are more like I am around that.   The statement "I Am That" comes from inside, and so you don't make any silly claims about being empty or no attributes or no love or no body or no human.   That silliness comes from have slight access to the state but not being inside, so it is actually ego talking whilst feeling the state ... so then ego makes silly claims.   This problem is solved of course by merging into the state so you become it, you abide within it, involves surrendering precious ego silliness.   Of course due to the cunningness of ego, ego promotes philosophy that cannot abide within it .... so then does not try and does not progress

2. For most speakers on subject is totally imaginary and just in concepts and never move beyond.

2(b). Even if abide in emptiness can also abide in human at same time then have nice life and not be no-body-body.