Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Interesting Skill I Have Developed

Ok,

During meditation, I really enjoy the feeling of currents and eddies of euphoric energy I feel flow through me.

Anyone else do this when their bored?

Edited by mwight

kunlun is the closest analogue I've come across, although it definitely aint the same as the sticky icky :)

I depended on weed for several years in my 20s I was dependent on it to get through the day without hurting myself or others. Psyche meds may work for others but for me they were worse than the problem and only made me sick. Pot relaxed me, calmed my anger and quited the Voices so I could think. Believe when I say that straight, it was sometimes very hard to think coherently because of my ongoing meditation psychosis.

I could actually think clearly, when I got high enough. Pot allowed me to move into chi gung because it augmented my natural sensitivity to chi.

Eventually my chi really became strong and quiet after much practice. I found that when practicing something like the microcosmic orbit I would literally burn out my buzz prematurely. Dissolving and circulating raise your vibrations and clear your thinking by energizing your brain and calming your nerves.

Eventually I was able to rely on chi gung for my mental sanity on a day to day basis and weaned myself off cannabis dependency gradually.

Chi gung did for me what pot was doing for me, but it did it better and left me able to focus more intensely.

Eventually it became a waste of good sattiva to smoke and do energy arts. Within a few minutes the energy movements and my focus on them burned my buzz away like so much fog.

If you have any intention of finding out where all your chi is coming from, you can not be on drugs of any kind. They mask your consciousness. Smoking pot and cultivating becomes like 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Edited by SFJane

if not 2 steps back :D the extra dopamine makes it hard to even get close to calming yourself fully. it seems pothead-intuitive to try it when you are beginning, but as soon as you start gaining any proficiency at all you realize the myriad ways it hinders you.

wow jane I had seen your videos on youtube but I didn't know it was you here from ttb until just now.

Very cool stuff.

I do not smoke anymore but what I am saying here is not to smoke pot while meditating, but rather induce similar feelings of euphoria while meditating. I can do this and get higher than I did with marijuana via meditation. If nothing else its great for killing time when I am forced to wait. :D

Edited by mwight

Kunlun = THC without the "drugged" feeling, a very nice and enjoyable high B)

Sign in to follow this