Patrick Brown

Moon Phase

Haven't watched this yet but may get back to it when I have time. As I've said previously on this thread may people think January 2019 together with the next two years are a catalyst for the next twenty/thirty years. No I don't know Lada and she's not even my favourite YouTube astrologer but does give reasonably good technical insight.

Remember we can't predict the future but we can get a rough idea of the energies ahead, bit like a weather forecast, but of course the further we look into the future the more hazy things become. As Lao Tze said, "move with the present". 

Last Quarter

300px-2011-11-19-Waning_crescent_moon.jp

How did people get on with the full moon? I thought it was pretty intense. Didn't watch the physical event but certainly felt the energy. Apparently the next two full moons are going to be pretty intense as well. Definitely feels like a pivot point to me and although not overly into astrology I do feel as if a lot is going on that may have long lasting effects both personal and cultural.   

I enjoyed it, even slept well, cause I took long cold night time walks to watch the eclipse and the next night. 

The full moon, so Yin its yang.

• Like 1

Full Moon

Think is was yesterday in the US and we've got it here today in the UK so just wondering how people are doing with the energies? 

It's definitely picked up for me in the last few days and with spring just around the corner I'm feeling rather optimistic. I have been struggling to keep my anger in check but that's a test we all go through periodically and very often is amplified by the full moon. 

We have the protests in France continuing but obviously Macron will want to put a stop to them before the energies really pick up in March and April so there could be some fireworks there! 

330px-FullMoon2010.jpg

• Like 1

I seem to have grown a thick beard and my finger nails are like claws ... is this a bad thing?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Apech said:

I seem to have grown a thick beard and my finger nails are like claws ... is this a bad thing?

I thought you'd be shedding your winter coat with spring on the way? As for those claws! Well we've been meaning to tell you this for a while, Apech...

Spoiler

...you're a cat! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

UK employment hits another record high

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47290331

Interesting! This may be because Christmas staff are now out of a job and is possibly a yearly trend? I think consumer spending must be taking a nosedive as people brace themselves for Brexit meaning people are getting laid off, warehouse staff, pre-retail and that extra shop assistant etc. Might even be migrants moving back to their mother country?

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

Interesting

Well .... what can you say.   With the greatest post war disaster imminent with the major tremors awful news and fear and division everywhere to have this kind of amazing news is unbelievably good.   Unbelievably good.

Wow.  We are very lucky. 

Plus can you believe the weather is actually quite nice.
Lucky country, and if you are about to take a punch to the face, being in good shape is the best way to do it.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Well .... what can you say.   With the greatest post war disaster imminent with the major tremors awful news and fear and division everywhere to have this kind of amazing news is unbelievably good.   Unbelievably good.

Wow.  We are very lucky. 

Lucky country, and if you are about to take a punch to the face, being in good shape is the best way to do it.

I'm a house cat so I'm staying put! 

Dam! Out of sardines again. OK just popping to the shop, wish me luck! :D

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

When I'm at my best, the weather is always good.  I welcome the rain, the challenge of sleet and cold, enjoy the sky when its blue or cloudy.    When I'm not at my best, then the weather affects me.  In my weakness I'm at its mercy.  Course preparation helps, dressing warmer or in the case of economic downturn, socking away extra if possible. 

In both cases toughening myself up, which I've been doing a poor job of lately, helps.  For me that means cold showers, going outside to walk and meditate without a jacket in the cold.  Exercising a couple times a week.  I've been lazy lately and I'm paying for it now.  So.. time to roll the sleeves.  Toughen up. 

• Like 2

Great Moonrise last night - huge and deep orange colour. Then thin strips of cloud where in front of it making bands across the Moon -  itlooked like an orange Jupiter.

• Like 2