Patrick Brown

Moon Phase

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

For more detail  within THIS system ;

Hey Nungali, really thank you so much for this, I will listen to it, I love the people from this era and it's a joy to behold in my ears their humanity soulfullness and wisdom, I really am grateful for it and will listen to as much as I can.   Also the narrator has a pleasant voice which is also fortunate.

So are you India ?   And are you a farmer ?   

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

[ I will try and make this a regular topic of discussion and we'll see if events really do happen around changes in the moon phase. ]

So it's a new moon around the 5th / 6th depending what part of the world you're in. This is supposed to be a fairly important new moon as it's the start of a lot of changes astrologically and a new direction that will last a very long time, thirty years or more. 

We have the continuing riots in France, gridlock in Washington and the start of another round of Brexit in the UK.

What else is going on around the world at this time?

I honestly don't mean to put tabasco sauce in your pie, but this whole synchronisity superstition is big nonsense, you know that right? You are not ever gonna find any meaningful values in chasing secondary outward reflections in your life, that are only ever ment to reflect to you what is already inside of you! That you forever have the full acces to and of! And when you do, the synchronisities that you will find are endless! And you would so much NOT CARE AT ALL about any of that! Because it is just a REFLECTION nothing more. It's just an INDICATION of your OWN INNER ALIGNMENT. 

So I would highly recommend you focus on what actually truely matters to you, instead of chasing for permission slips, insisting you need these tools and techniques and superstition in order to give yourself permission to believe in what it is you truely want to believe in, even tho you are already and always have been and will be free to do so evermore in the ever now... So don't put the cart before the horse! And go for directly to that which truely matters to you. Only ever in your absolute everlasting joy and extacy, will you only ever have your own personal and endless synchronisities, that will forevermore mean absolutely didly squat to you, evermore. Untill you become a hopeless desperate smaug, who is praying to a ring in a dark and desperate cave, because he used to be happy with that ring. And now thinks the ring is the source of his happiness... Because he cant seem to find a way to be all that he truely destined to be. And so says "awww poor me... Atleast I got this ring! Ooooww precious nnnhhaaa ggg hhhhh hhh. With this ring I can be happy again! Haaah! Ooweee precious baby! Now no one can see how ugly I am and I can give an invisible concert to unaware people who cannot hear my voice! Haaah! I will finally have my happiness and fame! Haahahaa! Precious... " 

You are ment for more. 

What I just did, is I took your salty pie, and gave you a sweet one. And now I place them back where they were, I leave the sweet pie there for you aswell. And you forevermore free to choose which one you want. Oh, also, there is hair in the salty one. Just incase you might wanna know. Oh and someone may have peed in it but nonetheless. You're free to choose! Just saying... Just saying... 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rex said:

Is it ok to consider planets too? Here’s one forecast for 2019:

https://austincoppock.com/2019-yearly-the-road-we-travel/

The discussion will obviously spill over into Astrology. As has already been pointed out on this thread the moon undeniably has effects although many will argue that us humans are somehow immune to such effects and this is what I'm interested in. 

I believe that if there's any truth in Astrology then it all has to do with the moon and the seasons, simple! The position of planets may relate to some clever algorithm although the jury is out on that.  

1 hour ago, Everything said:

And you would so much NOT CARE AT ALL about any of that! Because it is just a REFLECTION nothing more. It's just an INDICATION of your OWN INNER ALIGNMENT. 

Well the Buddha did say exoterically that we should keep away from Astrology but perhaps that's because it's pron to misunderstanding? More people are seeing Astrology as a map of the terrain ahead and NOT as a tool for predicting events. So times of stress and tension can be seen on the road ahead and we can take note and be ready for them. It's as simple as looking out of your window in the morning and checking the sky for clouds.

So as I've said previously I'm simply interested in what the moons doing and when I say interested I don't really want to conceptualise anything but merely intuit from what I observe. Ultimately we shouldn't even need to observe the moon as we will have learnt/remembered the dance.  

Edited by Patrick Brown
Typos

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

... although many will argue that us humans are somehow immune to such effects and this is what I'm interested in. 

... Well the Buddha did say exoterically that we should keep away from Astrology but perhaps that's because it's pron to misunderstanding?

This is the modern world so naturally many will argue this point. There are older ideas relating to the Macrocosm and Microcosm. Esoterically, Buddha taught the Kalachakra which gives a detailed account of the relationship between the two.

It’ll be interesting to compare the news with the forcast on a month by month basis as the year unfolds.

Edited by rex
Tpyo
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

Hey Nungali, really thank you so much for this, I will listen to it, I love the people from this era and it's a joy to behold in my ears their humanity soulfullness and wisdom, I really am grateful for it and will listen to as much as I can.   Also the narrator has a pleasant voice which is also fortunate.

Also it just one part of the information   "  after thousands of years of growing on the Earth "    :)

This system has an organic basis - that is, you need to start with an organic farm. So there is all the info about that. And that needs a regular farm, so there is also all the information accrued and recoded in  horticulture and agriculture. ... going further back we get to Agrippa, on the cosmic sides of things. 

So are you India ? 

No.  But India has one of the better BD sites with easy to access info . I'm Australian.

And are you a farmer ?   

Errrmmm   ... sorta .      

Also I was  preparations * maker and distributor for  BAA  ( Biodynamic Agriculture Australia )  for some time ;

500 - Horn Manure. BD  cow manure that has been put into cow horns and buried under the earth for the winter period. It is sprayed in a homeopathic dose onto the soil and plants.

501 -  Horn 'silica' .  Crushed quartz crystal rods.  Put in cow horns and buried over summer. It is the companion spray to 500 and acts in polarity with it. It is sprayed in the air .

502 -  Yarrow flowers hung in a stag's bladder.

503 - Camomile flowers stuffed into a cow's small intestine and buried in clay pot

504  - stinging nettle stuffed in a clay pot and buried.

505  -  Oak bark stuffed into a fresh cows skull and left in a swamp for a year.

506 - Dandelion stuffed into a cow's mesentery and buried in clay pot.

507 - Valerian - tincture.

508  Equisetum  -   tea.

CCP - cow manure and additives fermented in a pit.

... and other delightful goodies   :) 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 06/01/2019 at 12:09 AM, Nungali said:

Starting to have quite a negative feeling about Steiner, what is the good of his endless words.  
What shall I do with them memorise them like an agro-spiritual robot ?
What kind of teacher teaches like this, endless endless talking about countless cosmic inner outer things.
This isn't teaching, it's an attempt at self-justification.
Very depressing that such a man is like this.
Words - ideas should be followed by 9x practical exercises.  If not it is wank.   If not it actually works agaisnt you.
And even if you do grow the best moon potatoes in the world so what.
It is only an ascension of your state of being that has any value whatsoever.
So that should come first.
One paragraph of talk, and then on with the wellies and into the garden for the rest of the day.
And as for Saturn Mars and Moon .... he should teach how to feel them directly, not just talk.
Who cares about talk.
How unconscious is mankind ?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Words - ideas should be followed by 9x practical exercises.  If not it is wank.

:lol:

Full moon fever eh! 

It's actually a new moon so I'm unsure which exercise to pursue? 

5 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Full moon fever eh! 

Yeah tell me about it.
If in doubt, go Route 1 (meaning stuff you are doing already) and do settling grounding calming exercises.
Until the Moon gets lost again.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, Patrick Brown said:

The discussion will obviously spill over into Astrology. As has already been pointed out on this thread the moon undeniably has effects although many will argue that us humans are somehow immune to such effects and this is what I'm interested in. 

I believe that if there's any truth in Astrology then it all has to do with the moon and the seasons, simple! The position of planets may relate to some clever algorithm although the jury is out on that.  

Well the Buddha did say exoterically that we should keep away from Astrology but perhaps that's because it's pron to misunderstanding? More people are seeing Astrology as a map of the terrain ahead and NOT as a tool for predicting events. So times of stress and tension can be seen on the road ahead and we can take note and be ready for them. It's as simple as looking out of your window in the morning and checking the sky for clouds.

So as I've said previously I'm simply interested in what the moons doing and when I say interested I don't really want to conceptualise anything but merely intuit from what I observe. Ultimately we shouldn't even need to observe the moon as we will have learnt/remembered the dance.  

Sounds good to me. You will always find what you are looking for. And if you look where everything you seek already is, then you will always find what it is you truely want to be looking for. 

When you look at what you intended to look at, you will always be at the right place at right time. And your perception will synchronise with the dance of your true greater soul and purpose, in such a way, that you can find the alignment that you have achieved from within, outside of you, everywhere you look. And when you see it everywhere you look, it takes absolutely zero effort to leverage the power of changing the entire universe, in all times and all places of all these times, as all is here and now is forever, with absolute the least amount of effort and most amount of effect. For the sole purpose of your ever own unique and individual purely most specific and most personal satisfaction, in your own unique and ever personal response ability, and empowerment of your ever greater re membering, of all that it is who and what you truely always have already always been, are and will be forevermore ever becoming the more of, evermore. 

And then your entire life will always be in alignment, as you thus then finally allow yourself to see it as it has already always already been, and how it is that it already has always been, is and will be ever more the ever becoming of and how it can be in all the ways you so desire it to be allowed by your allowing of its ever becoming in whatever way you so choose as you are then fully capable of being aware of all the choices you truely wished evermore you had the ability of the choosing of it all. That nothing has ever gone wrong, nothing can ever go wrong, and all is well. And that you are always already on your path, always have been and always will be. But when you consciously allow yourself to see it as such, as it already has always been for you and will be ever more, your deliberate consciously and personally blessed very own and unique intentional co-creation with all that is of you and for you, as the Source of all your personal satisfaction, thus then comes directly from you and through you, of knowledge that is who and what you truely seek, and of the joy, and of the love, and of the freedom and of the empowerment of all that you truely have always been looking for the evermore ever becoming of that which is one and that same thing as it's own ever being and ever becoming aswell.

And then you are always here and now, always fully awake and always fully awakening into more of all that is who it is and what it is that is who it is and what it is you truely already always have been and always will be and always are. As all is here and now is forever.

And it doesn't require you to look unto anything or on anywhere, except there where you have always wanted to look at, will always be wanting to look at the ever more becoming of it, and will always be looking at the evermore ever becoming of it. Always fully conscious of this fact and your own personal and deliberate conscious and intentional co-creation of it and with it and ever more through it as all of it is of you, for you and who and what it is you truely already are and ever more will be the ever more ever becoming of it. If you allow it to really be that simple and enjoyable. For it is who and what it is you truely already are. And always will be the evermore becoming of it evermore in your ever being. As all is here and now is forever. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Stillness in Motion

This duality is an illusion of course but it is what it is and allows us to dance and we like dancing as it's all there is and it's all we want and it's all we can ever do. So dance beautifully for that is our purpose, to be beautiful.  

The moon seems still perhaps a time of refection, still waters and a moment held such as eternal breath. Then a movement and a direction as the sparkling moon appears a shard of yearning for sensation and experience. Moving towards fullness crystallising impulse and then that ever yearning. Manifest, manifest and make it be in rising fire eternal intensity. It's coming the dawn, again and again ecstatic dance we weave and shadows come and shadows go but eternally the dance, the dance, the dance...

Spoiler

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Everything said:

Sounds good to me.

Good to use paragraphs and concision and photos, otherwise big stream of consciousness headache, miss beauty.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Good to use paragraphs and concision and photos, otherwise big stream of consciousness headache, miss beauty.

Hehe yeah. Sometimes I like it that way aswell. There's always a better expression and creation of the more of all that is here and now. Many people have a different way of expressing. And many different people, have their own way expressing differently aswell.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

On 06/01/2019 at 10:00 PM, rideforever said:

I love the people from this era and it's a joy to behold in my ears their humanity soulfullness and wisdom, I really am grateful for it and will listen to as much as I can.   Also the narrator has a pleasant voice which is also fortunate.

10 hours ago, rideforever said:

Starting to have quite a negative feeling about Steiner, what is the good of his endless words.  
What shall I do with them memorise them like an agro-spiritual robot ?
What kind of teacher teaches like this, endless endless talking about countless cosmic inner outer things.
This isn't teaching, it's an attempt at self-justification.
Very depressing that such a man is like this.
Words - ideas should be followed by 9x practical exercises.  If not it is wank.   If not it actually works agaisnt you.
And even if you do grow the best moon potatoes in the world so what.
It is only an ascension of your state of being that has any value whatsoever.
So that should come first.
One paragraph of talk, and then on with the wellies and into the garden for the rest of the day.
And as for Saturn Mars and Moon .... he should teach how to feel them directly, not just talk.
Who cares about talk.
How unconscious is mankind ?

Glad you enjoyed it    :D  

But really ; 

" what is the good of his endless words.  

What shall I do with them memorise them like an agro-spiritual robot ? "

- should that be 'agri-spiritual'   ?

" What kind of teacher teaches like this, endless endless talking about countless cosmic inner outer things. "

A post Victorian Christian Mystic Theosophist .     Wait !  Weren't you the guy that lamented lack of detail ?   :) 

Thats what Theosophists do , endless lectures with little practical. It nearly ruined them so they adopted Masonry to give their members some ritual and mystery and also developed the Liberal Catholic Church

" This isn't teaching, it's an attempt at self-justification.
Very depressing that such a man is like this."

Ohhh , dont worry too much, not really worth getting depressed over .

"Words - ideas should be followed by 9x practical exercises.  If not it is wank."

Well , that is a type of practical exercise .

" If not it actually works agaisnt you.
And even if you do grow the best moon potatoes in the world so what."

Oh ... the world is a big place  Ridey and interconnected in ways you might not yet comprehend. There is this thing about increase in population, a world wide soil fertility problem, all sorts of problems relating to artificial fertilizer run off and pollution

image.thumb.png.082e9fc564a7cf92fcfb525ece58bcd2.png

, low nutrition and toxic pollutants and chemicals in food and then there is quality and taste ... ever had fruit that seems tasteless or has a bad texture ?   We get it all the time in the supermarket.  Also 'peak phosphorus '    etc etc .

https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/61/2/91/243098

"It is only an ascension of your state of being that has any value whatsoever.
So that should come first."

Oh yes.   I talked to many Anthroposophists and I can assure you that they HAVE taken care of this first ... well, according to them.

Maybe you think so too , according to you, that is .  ;) 

" One paragraph of talk, and then on with the wellies and into the garden for the rest of the day. "

I often wondered how much time Steiner spent in the garden ?  The 'head anthroposophist '  ... (oh sorry, I mean the  boss at work (there is no 'head anthroposophist '  ... but dont tell him that ) spent all his time reading, lecturing and travelling and doing 'demos' but NEVER got his hands dirty. He would always SAY he was going to work in the garden with us ...us covered in dirt, cow poo, and  , 'preparation ingredients '  (eeewwww ) ... he LIKED the idea of it  for himself  .....   :) 

" And as for Saturn Mars and Moon .... he should teach how to feel them directly, not just talk."

And he should teach that without talking as well , teach by feeling thats what we need .

The  world may not be ready for that ... I tried it and ended up having to do 6 months 'community service '  .

" Who cares about talk.? "

Not me . I dont listen to podcasts.

" How unconscious is mankind ?

hang on a moment

I am getting a reading of 6.8

image.png.fa47882c9036fa28c7b52f29d21b8ebc.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

:lol:

Full moon fever eh! 

A new one .

• Haha 2

Well I can tell that was a new moon I feel really depleted of energy. :wacko:

Any suggestions for food types at new moons? I figure lots of carbs are good perhaps with a hit of caffeine. I do have to be very careful with the coffee and really shouldn't drink it. STRESS!!! 

Hmm chocolate! :D

29 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

lots of carbs are good perhaps with a hit of caffeine

I am not sure that's every going to be the healthy selection !

• Haha 1

Getting back to the effects of the new moon. After week eight of protest in France it look as if the government are finally going down the road towards a police state! 

Yellow vests: France to crack down on unsanctioned protests

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe has announced plans to punish people who hold unsanctioned protests after seven weeks of anti-government unrest.

His government wants to draft new legislation that will ban troublemakers from protests and clamp down on the wearing of masks at demonstrations.

He said 80,000 members of the security forces would be deployed for the next expected wave of protests.

Protesters smashed down the gates to a government office this weekend.

In other chaotic scenes in Paris, demonstrators fought riot police, and cars and motorbikes were burnt.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46788751

The New Moon got me on Sunday, but Monday was strong did big work and again today.
I find that on the New or Full Moon, the energy is strong.
You either work into it, live up to it .... or it's like a tsunami that upsets everything inside you.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You either work into it, live up to it .... or it's like a tsunami that upsets everything inside you.

Has been a roller coaster for me! Pretty stressful but that could have been the coffee. Low energies but it does seem to be picking up slightly. Depths of the winter here in the UK but the suns out so that might give us a bit of zing! :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well I can tell that was a new moon I feel really depleted of energy. :wacko:

Any suggestions for food types at new moons?

image.thumb.png.df14407bf03ac878c1ffa52b17148a56.png

image.png.93892f90d8dca9bc1a9c54962ea8f1d8.png

image.png.1426599c65b46a97798365badbcbba79.png

and wash it down with

image.thumb.png.dd56c678b05672667a5abc313074f502.png

• Haha 1

On 06/01/2019 at 12:09 AM, Nungali said:

farm

I would be interested to find a book that has ancient wisdom, like the anecdotes old farmers told themselves before modern society, and also ancient recipes from people who felt the inner meaning of food ?

• Like 1

First Quarter

First quarters coming, today tomorrow, so are you all feeling the energy coming back? Seems to be coming back in a very chaotic way here in the UK. The energy has been coming in fits and starts very explosive in my opinion. While trying to be as objective as possible it's interesting to note that a very important vote is about to be made by the UK government relating to our status in the EU (European Union). In the US we have trump still toughing it out for his wall and civil unrest continues across Europe.

The pending full moon on the 20/21 is also a solar luna eclipse and is viewable in north and south America so might have particular bearing on events in that part of the world. 

EDIT: That should have said luna eclipse!

300px-Daniel_Hershman_-_march_moon_(by).

Edited by Patrick Brown
  • Like 1

I believe its supposed to be a very reddish full moon too.  In that it'll rise close to the sun's set. 

Here abouts in Chicago, moon rise 4:26 pm, Sunset 4:50 pm.

Which can mean a spectacular moon rise over the Lake Michigan. 

• Like 2