Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

I Don't Care If You Hate Me ...

... as long as you are Real.   

Then hearing your voice is beautiful music, no matter what you say.   

And when you speak, something inside me sings too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, and there are plenty of people who do know how to love. So instead of listening to haters, I'm gonna spend time here loving rideforever in the way that I can love. Without expecting or insisting that love to be any more than what it is. And then it will forever grow into more. 

So rideforever, I'm gonna express my love for you here:

Thank you for loving me even tho I may not seem to deserve it sometimes. 

Thank you for looking past my failures. 

Thank you for expecting me to love you back always, unconditionally. 

Thank you for appreciating me and speaking your beautiful appreciation in the way that you have done so.

Thank you for expressing the pure nature of who it is you truely are and teaching me by example of how it is done, thus also giving me the opportunity to allow myself to be who it is I truely am aswell. 

Thank you for allowing yourself to be more fully who it is you really are in this moment. And giving me thus then the opportunity to also allow myself to be more fully who it is I am. 

Thank you for allowing love. 

Thank you for appreciating the true core depth and essence of who we all are.

And thank you for bringing that forward and allow us to express that more fully by your very own unique and valuable and powerful leading example. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2018 at 6:02 AM, Everything said:

Thank you...

Hi Everything,

Thank you for your nine "Thank you", six "Love" and two "Loving" - all very positive energies.

To All at TDB...

A Very Happy New Year!

All The Very Best In 2019!

In memory of Dada-da... (aka Marblehead).

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2019 at 5:44 AM, Limahong said:

In memory of Dada-da... (aka Marblehead).

I visit here everyday to say hello to Dada-da.

- Anand

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Wuschel said:

Sometimes confidence is a horrible quality. 

Yes sometimes when whole life fake, then makes big mess when arise out of it.
But cannot be helped, and better then live all life as dead.

Wuschel, I'm not 100% sure what he meant, either - but I felt that there was kindness in his words, and that to me gave them value. Thanks, rideforever! :) And thanks for all the other thank yous in this thread! :)

On 12/29/2018 at 5:58 AM, rideforever said:

And when you speak, something inside me sings too.

This is actually hugely poetic. Just like how love can raise one's heart rate and all that other fun stuff, surely hate can do things, most times even more forcefully albeit with maybe some different polarities and density whatever-ya-callit. After all, Heavy Metal is a kind of singing, too ;)

23 hours ago, Wuschel said:

Actually, I find death to be the best solution when I'm in a fake/messy mindstate. Gives space for the real stuff :)

Yeah I totally agree. To just don't care anymore. To die. To let go. It's all the same thing. To stop struggling. To surrender, to all that is forever gonna become better for you, evermore.

Sometimes we have a wonderful idea about what we want, and we enjoy it so much. And then, when it becomes painful, you simply let it go, so that you can continue on to your ever more better ideas that are always to come, evermore. And when it becomes painful, you simly let go. As you just allow to be that way.

There is a time to allow what if more joyful and there is a time to let go of what is more painful.

So what caused tremendous pleasure, may now be the source of tremendous pain only if you keep holding on it, insisting that it continue to be the source of your pleasure evermore, when it is only ever through you that it had ever been capable of being so, and so you simply let it go, and move on to who you truely are, and are always ment to be the ever more becoming of, evermore.

So that you can just enjoy your life, and not need to die, before you allow yourself to enjoy life more, that will always speed up the process of dying, to die when the time for that is appropriate. It will become very obvious when that is, and it will also become very easy when that is.

There's no rush in it ever. All is well. Everything in the right time, always here and now, as all the guidance you will ever need to help you let go of what is more painful is also always here and now at the center of your very being. And to allow through your central being thus then you can allow what is less painful and always more fully toward the feeling better, evermore. Always along the path of least resistance, towards all the you want, evermore.

You don't need to worry about loosing anything ever either. You will always become more of who you are when you let go of that which you are not. Cause all that you want and love can only ever happen through you, and you are always here and now. As all is here and now is forever. And all is well, and may it all be well with you.

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this