Sign in to follow this  
2ndchance

Singing Meditation to heal and protect Heart (Chakra)

Hey all, when I try to meditate concentrating on my dantiens or on my breadths, i keep being attacked by negative entities through the back of my heart.

Then my instincts told me to sing mantras to the tune of K-Pop/J-Pop/C-Pop.

It works wonders! I cried and the negative entities keep swearing through channeling my voice but there is a very pleasurable feeling of love in my heart which also expands my awareness.

I am going to try to sing with awareness 24/7/365 from now on.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, 2ndchance said:

sing mantras to the tune of K-Pop/J-Pop/C-Pop.

Don't know who the Pop brothers/sisters are. but it never hurts to sing. good for you.

As far as negative entities goes,  when I was very young, I use to  have reoccurring nightmares of being chased  by the wolf man, Dracula, and Frankenstein. Think I was 6 or 7.  one night all three of them were after me, and I somehow realized it was a dream ,  one of the first lucid dreams i ever remembered,  and climbed a stone wall,  and turned around and ask, "hay, why are you guys chasing me"? They stopped in there tracks and just looked at each other and then at me, like "we don't have a clue why we are chasing you"... So I jumped off the wall, and said,  'so lets just be friends".  so we all shook hands and decided to stop fucking with each other and let us all be.  never had another nightmare about them.

My point in this was,  the old saying, "That which we resist persist" - we all have dark travelers,  and while singing is a way to open the heart, we cannot stuff them away, we have to bring them to the light of day, see what we need to see.  Most dark things feed off our fear, our insecurities.  Laughing is also good,  as long as we keep open, fearless.  good luck

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Desmonddf said:

I smell some chaos magick here.

Haha - no nothing like that. A good laugh will open the heart, dispel heat and lighten the mood :)

• Thanks 1

On 12/28/2018 at 8:22 AM, Zen Pig said:

Don't know who the Pop brothers/sisters are. but it never hurts to sing. good for you.

(K/J/C)-Pop is a nickname for the (Korean/Japanese/Chinese) Pop Music genera with characteristically "sparkly" enthusiasm.

I found it serendipitous that @2ndchance posted this, as i only recently got into some C-Pop over my favorite New Years celebration song (also coincidentally it's going to be the year of the pig, Zen Pig!)

So, funny story about this song.. in the chorus they keep saying "kuai-le"(快乐), which at first sounded to me just like "gwei-lo". When i found what that means i was like: Are they really singing to a white dude??:blush::lol:

Turns out "kuai-le" means like "happy tune." What a mantra to dispel negativity for sure!

"Xinnian kuaile" (新年 快乐) "Newyears Joy" to all you bums and bumettes ☮️

Edited by Nintendao
  • Haha 1

I have had similar experiences using music during meditation. Solfeggio Harmonics 963 Hz, tends to help me (especially for the upper Dan Tien or 3rd eye (Ajna)). But some old tunes like Rythm is a Dancer, Walk Like an Egyptian, Sweet Dreams, light me up with energy. I mix heart energy with the chi to expel negative energies.

I also like a couple spiritual tunes by Jesus Culture, like One Thing Remains, Break Every Chain and Holy Spirit. These songs also light me up. I would like to be neutral, but when you get attacked by negative entities it is difficult not to see them as they are.

Edited by maheosphet
  • Like 1

I only listened to romantic love ballads which are slow in nature. One music video which I recommend is the MV above.

When I meditate on this song, I seem to be able to tap into the energies of the office romance between the two co-workers into my heart and my heart chakras.

Also I sing mantras to the tune of the song.

That seem to drive off a whole lot of negative energies and entities away.

Edited by 2ndchance
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this