enuffing

enuffing - daoism in ordinary life

Hello all,

I have been enjoying trawling the forums amongst the many dao enthusiasts from around the world.

I am looking forward to getting to know you. If you would like to get to know me more, please feel free to visit my website, which I update weekly:

enuffing.com

Best.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello, enuffing, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi enuffing,

Welcome to the forum. You have a cool Daoist website there. I enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy our forum too.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 1

That's a great screen name you got there, enuffing...an excellent reminder...

Welcome!

• Like 3

Monk with Family is wonderful as well.  I wish I were closer to Berkeley so I could participate in your meditation groups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ enuffing

Good to see that you are interested in the application of Taoism in ordinary life. I like to read your ideas about that. I opened a topic about (philosophical) Taoism in daily life some time ago. See: 

Edited by wandelaar
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 12:19 PM, manitou said:

What an incredibly wonderful translation of the DDJ!  Substitute chocolate for coffee in my case....

I've been thinking about his page every time I ponder having a second cup :D

• Like 2